Welcome to Gaia! ::

hey whats up welcome to gaia 3nodding
Chibi Rat
Hi Angel
Welcome to Gaia!! ^o^

Advice? sure
making friends: post in the forum of things that you like, join guilds, talk to other Gaians
making gold: play lots of games (Booty Grab, Word Bump, Jigsaw, zOMG!, Dumpster Dive), post in the forums, answer the messages in a bottle in your aquarium, buy and sell on the marketplace, open a shop (example= art shop), take care of your fish, do the daily chance, participate in events
making Gaia Cash: click cash tree everyday, do lots of other free offers

and don't forget to have lots of fun!! ^^

I just noticed your signature. sumomo lol. I just finished chobits on netflix.

Dedicated Bilge rat

15,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Inoculah
Chibi Rat
Hi Angel
Welcome to Gaia!! ^o^

Advice? sure
making friends: post in the forum of things that you like, join guilds, talk to other Gaians
making gold: play lots of games (Booty Grab, Word Bump, Jigsaw, zOMG!, Dumpster Dive), post in the forums, answer the messages in a bottle in your aquarium, buy and sell on the marketplace, open a shop (example= art shop), take care of your fish, do the daily chance, participate in events

cool ^^
it's an awesome anime isn't it?
Chibi Rat
Inoculah
Chibi Rat
Hi Angel
Welcome to Gaia!! ^o^

Advice? sure

cool ^^
it's an awesome anime isn't it?

Yes, I loved it.

4,600 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Hello cat_3nodding

Partying Entrepreneur

GothicAngelOfNightmares
Hello, I am new to this place. You can call me Angel. I love a lot of things. If you have any Advice to give me I would love to hear them. I also hope to meet new people and make new friends.
welcome asl

6,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • First step to fame 200
welcome ohh ya i might look goth but im not wink

Ruthless Phantom

9,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
GothicAngelOfNightmares
Hello, I am new to this place. You can call me Angel. I love a lot of things. If you have any Advice to give me I would love to hear them. I also hope to meet new people and make new friends.

Welcome to Gaia~ (:

Bashful Gawker

8,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
GothicAngelOfNightmares

Hi welcome to Gaia ^u^

Tipsy Wench

17,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Jack-pot 100
GothicAngelOfNightmares

hey there : D welcome to gaia hope you enjoy yourself while your here

Friendly Bear

Welcome to Gaia!!!
Feel free to add me if you'd like.
xd

Thieving Zealot

14,000 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
GothicAngelOfNightmares

7,600 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
GothicAngelOfNightmares

welcome to gaia love the avvy very cool

Ruthless Hunter

23,140 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Brandisher 100
GothicAngelOfNightmares

Welcome to Gaia. cat_4laugh
GothicAngelOfNightmares

Welcome.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces