Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bunny

yum_puddi Hi everyone! My name is Tiana Skylar, either name works, it's a pleasure to me you guys. I'm kind of new to all of this, so here goes nothing! I'm into a lot of hobbies and stuff, but I love to game, draw, watch anime and read manga, listen and play music, read and write and just hang out and talk. I hope we can all just have fun~ dramallama

Skillettz's Princess

Fairy

Welcome to Gaia!

Bunny

C h a n y e o 1
Welcome to Gaia!

Thank you~ heart

Feline Bookworm

PermanentSky

Hey there, Tiana! Welcome to Gaia Online!
Before you get started, it'd be a real good idea to check out the Newbie's Guide to Gaia!

May I just give you a little tip, if the name in your first post is your real life name, you may want to edit your post and take it out!
You can never be too sure how safe you really are on the internet, after all! ^^

If you're looking for help with getting clothes and more gold, then please pop by my charity for newbies, Newbie Nation.
Simply click the picture below and fill out a form in the thread to get up to 2OO million gold and an outfit of your choice!

User Image

Have a wonderful time on Gaia and I hope to see you around! emotion_yatta

Bunny

Literatic
PermanentSky

Hey there, Tiana! Welcome to Gaia Online!
Before you get started, it'd be a real good idea to check out the Newbie's Guide to Gaia!

May I just give you a little tip, if the name in your first post is your real life name, you may want to edit your post and take it out!
You can never be too sure how safe you really are on the internet, after all! ^^

If you're looking for help with getting clothes and more gold, then please pop by my charity for newbies, Newbie Nation.
Simply click the picture below and fill out a form in the thread to get up to 2OO million gold and an outfit of your choice!

User Image

Have a wonderful time on Gaia and I hope to see you around! emotion_yatta

Hehe, thank you so much! And I'll be sure to check out the charity, thank you so much!

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
welcome to gaia biggrin

Bunny

K-poplover44
welcome to gaia biggrin

Thank you! yum_puddi heart

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
PermanentSky
K-poplover44
welcome to gaia biggrin

Thank you! yum_puddi heart

ur welcome 4laugh

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
hi,welcome to gaia razz

High-functioning Businesswoman

13,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PermanentSky
yum_puddi Hi everyone! My name is Tiana Skylar, either name works, it's a pleasure to me you guys. I'm kind of new to all of this, so here goes nothing! I'm into a lot of hobbies and stuff, but I love to game, draw, watch anime and read manga, listen and play music, read and write and just hang out and talk. I hope we can all just have fun~ dramallama
|

Welcome to gaia! ^.^

Witty Phantom

7,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PermanentSky

Welcome to Gaia!

Bunny

YunJaeforeverlove4
hi,welcome to gaia razz