Hi :3

MonochroMan!c's Significant Otter

Fallen Prophet

20,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PermanentSky
yum_puddi Hi everyone! My name is Tiana Skylar, either name works, it's a pleasure to me you guys. I'm kind of new to all of this, so here goes nothing! I'm into a lot of hobbies and stuff, but I love to game, draw, watch anime and read manga, listen and play music, read and write and just hang out and talk. I hope we can all just have fun~ dramallama
heart

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
PermanentSky
YunJaeforeverlove4
hi,welcome to gaia razz

Thank you~ heart

ur welcome heart

Bunny

LadyAssassin11
PermanentSky
yum_puddi Hi everyone! My name is Tiana Skylar, either name works, it's a pleasure to me you guys. I'm kind of new to all of this, so here goes nothing! I'm into a lot of hobbies and stuff, but I love to game, draw, watch anime and read manga, listen and play music, read and write and just hang out and talk. I hope we can all just have fun~ dramallama
heart

heart yum_puddi

8,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PermanentSky

Hi there! Welcome to Gaia!
PermanentSky

Welcome To Gaia Online Tiana Skylar! I'm a huge anime fan and gamer!

Magical Bunny

14,350 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
Welcome 2 Gaia

Beloved Gaian

12,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Gaian 50
PermanentSky

hello~

Dangerous Friend

PermanentSky
hello

Bunny

Radioactive Zit
PermanentSky

Hi there! Welcome to Gaia!

Thank you ^-^

Bunny

HuntikFan1017
PermanentSky

Welcome To Gaia Online Tiana Skylar! I'm a huge anime fan and gamer!

Ah, thank you ^-^ and thats awesome!

Bunny

Cosmic Rena
Welcome 2 Gaia

Thank you yum_puddi

Bunny

Aorza
PermanentSky

hello~

Hi :3

Bunny

M0LEST0SAURUS
PermanentSky
hello

Hello yum_puddi

Magical Bunny

14,350 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
PermanentSky
Cosmic Rena
Welcome 2 Gaia

Thank you yum_puddi

Your very Welcome smile