Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Citizen

6,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Glad to know I spent my time on this game worth wile.

Not.

Destructive Detective

19,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
I had fun with it for a year and a half and made millions of Gaia gold from it. Why do you feel your time was wasted?

Demonic Bookworm

30,400 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
Fun while it lasted untill it got dull
I'm sorry to be an a*****e about this game but it's the worst game I've seen for quite a time. I hope something better takes it's place.
Just began playing it, made it to level 3 or 4, noticed that it's really greedy, permanently popping up "invite friends" messages out of the blue. Not telling me that for the "free" buildings I need friends to finish them. And not telling that I need to finish them in order to demolish them even! So I'm stuck wit ha big fat Taj Mahal ground zero taking up precious space as long as I don't get friends (which I don't want). I have also no idea what I did to get the collectable stuff, I just got it out of the blue (sense?) .
The game is forcing it's expansion and that of it's creators (since that's the goal behind all of these "invite freinds"-games, even Gaia, but Gaia is much less greedy about it: you actually can play it solo) buy forcing to invite friends with a crowbar. The goal of the game is even less intriguing than that of the classic farming game (actually I like farming games though they can be pretty shallow but not as shallow as this game).
This game so gets an F- from me. But hey that's just my personal opinion ^^ .

Raz_McVague's Significant Otter

Overcharged Smoker

Ratttking
I had fun with it for a year and a half and made millions of Gaia gold from it. Why do you feel your time was wasted?

Its not so much time wasted for me but anyone that spent gaia cash on piastres would feel a bit cheated neutral

TheYear2525
Not telling me that for the "free" buildings I need friends to finish them.

Erm, I believe it says right at the bottom in bold when you hover on the free buildings "Friends Help Is Required To Finish Construction." I'm not too sure how the collection items work either and that is irritating and the invite friends thing pops up way to often when your collect money but that one seems pretty much up front. *shrugs*

But anyways I thought this game was supposed to be gone already? question question I honestly hope it stays, I've invested time into it and am enjoying it and it would suck to lose another game! Gaia needs more.

I just friended myself and then I can visit myself and donate 20 energy to my own construction every time its refilled.
Quote:
Erm, I believe it says right at the bottom in bold when you hover on the free buildings "Friends Help Is Required To Finish Construction."

redface Oops, you are right, I apalogize for this one and take away the - from the F. Though this might be a bit too benevolent xD .
As for the explanation why I didn't see the bold letters (I didn't see them at first while checking this out a few minute ago too Oo ) : it's possibly because my brain filter out anything advertising-like. Like Bold letters, blinking stuff an so on lol.

Quote:
But anyways I thought this game was supposed to be gone already?

Well, it's stille there but maybe you can't make Gaja gold with it anymore? At least I wouln'd know how, but then again, I barely made 10 000 ingame currency ther, so what do I know.

Quote:
I just friended myself and then I can visit myself and donate 20 energy to my own construction every time its refilled.

Lawl, I have to try this.

Friendly Humorist

surprised its still there. o:
not complainin
My question is if it is gone why can I still get on the game and collect profits and do things on the game.

zombieXIII's Wife

16,600 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
Sad news to hear sad loved playing resort world. Hoping it stays.

Newbie Gaian

4,500 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
It can't leave! I just started this game! gonk That's not fair! scream First they take my favoret game off facebook,and now from gaia? stressed I have the worst timing! crying
loonytoony 35
My question is if it is gone why can I still get on the game and collect profits and do things on the game.

I also wonder this.

Apocalyptic Werewolf

7,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
I just wish they'de piss or get off the pot because if they are deciding to keep it i'd like to start doing my dailys on it again but if not im not gonna waste my time. If you say the 21st then make it gone the 21st and please stop dicking us around.
I'M KINDA IN IT..ASD

Lonely Poster

9,550 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
lover of vampires
Glad to know I spent my time on this game worth wile.

Not.

This. :c I worked so hard.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas