Royal Smoke
` B I R D Y
Royal Smoke
` B I R D Y
Royal Smoke
` B I R D Y
T-minus 2 hours and 45 minutes to the deadline! surprised

Can I throw in half a mil to the prize bucket?&3<

Of course! surprised You can add it to any of the top three prices, or as random participation prizes as I will be handing those out also 4laugh

I'll split it up among the top 3 3nodding

300k to first

100k to second

100k to third?

That works! 4laugh

Sweet ^__^

Gah, I need someone to talk to. Tonight sucks.

Aww what's wrong sad

Dapper Capitalist

5,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
` B I R D Y
Royal Smoke
` B I R D Y
Royal Smoke
` B I R D Y

Of course! surprised You can add it to any of the top three prices, or as random participation prizes as I will be handing those out also 4laugh

300k to first

100k to second

100k to third?

That works! 4laugh

Sweet ^__^

Aww what's wrong sad

It's private >..<
Not really for public knowledge, you know?
Royal Smoke
` B I R D Y
Royal Smoke
` B I R D Y
Royal Smoke
` B I R D Y

300k to first

100k to second

100k to third?

That works! 4laugh

Sweet ^__^

Aww what's wrong sad

It's private >..<

Ahh yes. I'd offer you to PM me if you want to talk, however my PM is broken right now xp

Dapper Capitalist

5,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
` B I R D Y
Royal Smoke
` B I R D Y
Royal Smoke
` B I R D Y

That works! 4laugh

Sweet ^__^

Aww what's wrong sad

It's private >..<

Ahh yes. I'd offer you to PM me if you want to talk, however my PM is broken right now xp

We could eMail or something, if you wouldn't mind that whee

Questionable Hunter

` B I R D Y
Boy, do I have a story to tell!

I suppose this will be... romantic. For my lack of romanticism, that probably means quite bit.

It starts in the age of technology and lies. Yes, likes. Many many lies. The internet was perhaps the easiest place to lie. Regardless of that fact there was still love.

It started out simple. A boy was lonely. Not the lonely where one finds no solace, simply lonely. He had very few friends and happened to be quite introverted, to say the least. No siblings to speak of and being a "black sheep" made it all the more difficult. He found a place however. He found a place to open up. It was small at the time, it was innocent at the time. A sweet little place to express himself and be himself, it was wonderful. It was home.

He made friends. It was amazing and new. He also made enemies and people that were not the best of company. Yet it was still a magical place. He made his first friend early on. They shared hobbies and ideals and the boy came to care for this new friend immensely. Said friend had a terrible story to tell and yet he was kind. It was a long friendship for the two. The bear and the bunny as they were known.

The Bunny and the Bear met a cat along their travels. The bear adored the cat. The bunny was not too fond of the feline. They fought and they bickered. Yet they agreed to get along due to the bear. They both adored the bear. The bear had many friends and family. His eventually the bee grew to love the Honey Bee was his most loved. The bear loved his bee and grew to love the bear. They went to their own lives, leaving their friends behind.

A Duck was part of the strange family of the Honey Bee. He was the youngest and perhaps the most willful. The Bunny loved the duckie like his own. The duck grew to hate the feline however. The bunny was not happy. He became resentful one day of the duck going away and leaving him. The duck's actions irked the bunny and unintentionally pushed the young one away and the duck never came back.

The bunny and the Cat in the meantime grew to like one another. They became good friends. The bunny was sad though for his lost bear friend and his little duck but the feelings were mixed. The bunny got along much more without the bear, strangely enough, even though the bear made them try friendship in the first place. The cat however had many trials with love and people. So much anguish.

After a while the two got along much more and after his worst break-up the bunny decided he would tell the cat how he felt. They were more than friends, that much was true. They hadn't been together but they should have been long ago. They loved each other maybe. Probably. Definitely. After six years they decided to try and two years after they knew it was meant to be.

The strange part of this was that none of these poor souls ever met. They were in different parts of the world and different lives altogether. The cat eventually moved to live with the Bunny but that came later. All this happiness and good fortune came from a place where lies were truth and words were gods. Love came to two young boys because of a place called gaiaonline.

[True story]

Questionable Hunter

Royal Smoke
` B I R D Y
Royal Smoke
` B I R D Y
Royal Smoke
` B I R D Y

300k to first

100k to second

100k to third?

That works! 4laugh

Sweet ^__^

Aww what's wrong sad

It's private >..<

-gives hug- I don't know the problem but still hugs make things better

Dapper Capitalist

5,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Garuzero
Royal Smoke
` B I R D Y
Royal Smoke
` B I R D Y

That works! 4laugh

Sweet ^__^

Aww what's wrong sad

It's private >..<

-gives hug- I don't know the problem but still hugs make things better

Thank you ^^

Questionable Hunter

Royal Smoke

Thank you ^^

=)
And this concludes our Valentine's Day Love Story Contest!
Now it's judgement time! twisted

Dangerous Prophet

Feral Kitten

3,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
the judging is the fun part

Hallowed Gekko

Dun dun dun, and thus judgement is cast!

Dapper Capitalist

5,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
I can't wait to find out who won ^_^
After much reading and rereading, the winners have finally been determined! In total there were over 30 stories and I enjoyed reading every one of them, so it was tough determining which ones are my favorite, reason why it took me so long to announce the winners!

So without further ado, here they are! The winners of this little Valentine's Day contest! emotion_bigheart

creepin it real
First Place - Page 1

Spark of Madness
Second Place - Page 12

pretty_hate
Third Place - Page 10

In addition, here are the other candidates who had wonderful stories! There will be consolation prizes going your way!
Loveparody
candidate

theories of happiness
candidate

A Tale Untold
candidate

Feral Kitten

3,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
congrats to the winners c:

Quick Reply