7,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
Taylonn
Super Nightsong
Taylonn
Super Nightsong

It can be rough sometimes 3nodding The way people treat me, that's on them. But the way I treat people is what is important to me. There are so many things that are out of our control as human beings that I feel like the one thing I DO have control over is the way that I choose to treat other people.

Maybe the person who said those horrible things to you is having a terrible time right now. Maybe their father died. Maybe they are in an abusive relationship. There is always a reason behind the way people act. It doesnt make it right but I find it easier to deal with when I think in those terms. Then I just feel sorry for them.
No. That wasn't why he did that. A week ago in DMS. He and others complained about my ringset. I have done DMS 31 times with no problems. And for him to say I "needed" to swap my ring cls is like say my rings are his and I dunno what I'm doing. Now he's going to blacklist me for no reason, he made sis cry. I dunno what to do. I sent a report but I dunno if it will get through. I lost all hope.

Yes so what I am saying is maybe he's being an a** because something is going on with him that you wouldn't know because you dont know them personally.

Anywho, I hope you feel better and things go your way ;3
Thank you.

Excitable Kitten

14,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Launch Party 100
PuzzBeef
Cotton Candy Panic
PuzzBeef
I'm high-tech Cupid! I'mma shoot you guys with my loooove cannon wink

Could you shoot Louie with it?

Make sure he's facing me first, I dun want no mistakes and for him to fall in love with a potted plant or something.

No promises, but I can definitely give it a shot wink

whee heart You're the best!

In a relationship with A Fictional Character

Magical Librarian

hey everyone~ happy almost cheap chocolate day~ xd

OcTrollBer-Mule's Partner

Wheezing Loiterer

BinaryVolts
PuzzBeef
I love your avi!

Thank you! emotion_yatta

Volt's an OC I designed using tektek! She's been my avi for over a year. My friends and I love rping as our avi's~

She's super cute!

Feral Star

Saiphz
Robexa Nebulon
Saiphz
Wew! I'm super excited for this.
oooh, i love space dandy! ^__^

Happy valentine's day everyone!! emotion_bigheart
ME TOO!!! I've seen all the episodes~ That last one tho. Omg he was so beautiful in the end! That hair! Omg. XD
lol! yes!! I kept thinking to myself "wow, what a surfing snob" he only surfs the BIG ones aka, exploding planets hahaha emotion_dealwithit

Vegan

16,675 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Team Devin 200
BinaryVolts
koalasandptv
//petted
//purrs
meeeeow ;u ;

D: Ahmahgawd...so precious...

meeeeow ;u ;
//hides face in your hair

ClownMommy's Stud

Charitable Loiterer

Hey guys/gals! Happy Valentines Day 2k14! I hope you all have a great day spending time with your friends, family, or significant others! I myself am single, but I figure no guy will ever want me. So I have decided that I will abandon that quest for a while. Anyway, enough of my b/s, have a great day!

Cheery Treasure

15,325 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Love Machine 150
PuzzBeef
She's super cute!

You might not think so when she's trying to take over the world... =w=;

Ehhh, actually, you might. She never really does anything. XD

Cheery Treasure

15,325 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Love Machine 150
koalasandptv
meeeeow ;u ;

emotion_kirakira ...kitty want some kitty chow??

Wily Leaf

16,875 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Informer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Cotton Candy Panic

Make sure he's facing me first, I dun want no mistakes and for him to fall in love with a potted plant or something.

So you DON'T want Louie/Liam fanservice?

Vegan

16,675 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Team Devin 200
BinaryVolts
koalasandptv
meeeeow ;u ;

emotion_kirakira ...kitty want some kitty chow??

//looks up
//ears perk up
meeeow~!! yum_salmon yum_tamago yum_tuna yum_shrimp

Special Snowflake

I'm happy to see a return of Sisky's giveaways this mini-event!

PAFenix's Wife

Slumbering Enchantress

28,425 Points
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Striking Knight 150
Mad x Father
Hey guys/gals! Happy Valentines Day 2k14! I hope you all have a great day spending time with your friends, family, or significant others! I myself am single, but I figure no guy will ever want me. So I have decided that I will abandon that quest for a while. Anyway, enough of my b/s, have a great day!

I had the same problem. So I gave up worrying about finding a guy and decided to just find a way to be satisfied with my life the way it was. I was gonna be a rich Aerospace Engineer and adopt kids and live far away from my family and all that fun stuff. Then I met a guy when I wasn't even looking, and suddenly I'm married, living a street away from my parents, and I have a kid. Not rich by any means, but oh man, it is worth it. So be happy with what you have, and one day you'll find what you need even if you aren't looking for it! heart

Cheery Treasure

15,325 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Love Machine 150
koalasandptv
//looks up
//ears perk up
meeeow~!! yum_salmon yum_tamago yum_tuna yum_shrimp

*feeds kitty delectable num-nums* >//w//<

Green Ladykiller

So my husband left the apartment 15 minutes ago to take the trash out. I sense something is not quite as it seems >____>

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff