• Conquerer of Familiars 350
Blackrosekitten21
Erisiel
ChihayatheBlackAngel
Erisiel

Probably, I don't think he's unaware of his affect on the ladies... redface

I bet they're loaded with pheromones that deepen our bond~

We're all doomed to follow him around forever, aren't we? redface
Indeed though i think you'd follow him around forever anyways if you were bit by him. Pheremone laced underwear would just seal the deal though in my opinion.

That challenge thread is hilarious. Who do you think will win Loyal or the gaian who created it. According to the poll loyal is in the lead.

Probably Loyal, but I'm backing the Gaian.

Edit: How could I have forgotten to answer about the underwear?! You're right, of course, but the underwear doesn't hurt... Maybe it's a loyalty bonus or something? xd

Anyway everyone, I have to go for a while. I'll be back to catch up with this and the battle with Loyal/Diedrich in a while. heart

Dedicated Seeker

18,250 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Tycoon 200
[NPC] Louie
Unfortunately I must dash for a bit -- I can't stay away from my shop forever, Edmund would be most upset when he returns! -- but I'll never forget your kind words, everyone! Thank you again for brightening this vampire's day! Until we meet again!

Happy Valentine's Day Louie! *blush* emotion_bigheart

yukai_mara's Husband

Beloved Bloodsucker

12,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
MURKR0W
[NPC] Louie
ChihayatheBlackAngel
It was in 2007 when you turned me into a Vampire during the Halloween event. I doubt you remember. I bet you turned thousands of people that day. I have been one ever since, because I can't bear to break that one, minute connection that we had, despite your infatuation with another woman.

I admit, your fanclub guild is a little barren now. It hasn't had activity for years, despite my best efforts as Guildmaster. I hope that someday, it will roar to life again, as it did before.

I knew you were the one for me when they revealed your concept design, and I've stayed in the background, silently admiring you and everything you've had to go through. What happened that Halloween, the Olympics, visiting you in the store where you took over for Edmund, no one else on Gaia has impacted my decisions the way you have.

You are a strong person. And I will continue to be on your side from the shadows.

Happy Valentine's Day Louie. If you want your underwear back, I understand. I doubt you even realized I took them. I'm sneaky like that. wink

That is... very impressive. You must be awfully skillful to have been able to remove them from my person. I'm -- well, I've moved on to other pairs, so I guess you can keep them? Please, allow me to thank you from the bottom of my unbeating heart for all your affection and care over these many years!
this is perfect

Thanks *snuggles* Welcome to the thread. How are you? biggrin

Magnetic Friend

ChihayatheBlackAngel
serpent bluesky

Thank you! You're so lucky Louie stopped by...I think my heart might have just stopped if he had quoted me!
Also I have a pair of his underwear too...Do you think he gives them to many Girls sweatdrop

Mine did. I was shaking so bad XD

No I think just special ones. I stole my pair from him. He gave them to me today though so I don't feel guilty anymore for having them~

Aww I bet! it's like a dream come true emotion_kirakira
Hehe I hope so! He is such a sweetheart and he wasn't even mad you stole them, a true gentleman.
emotion_bigheart

Magnetic Friend

Erisiel
serpent bluesky
ChihayatheBlackAngel
serpent bluesky
[NPC] Louie
Everyone in this thread is so incredibly gracious and kind! I scarcely know what to say except to thank you all! Honestly, had I actual blood pumping through my veins, I might actually start blushing.

Omg Louie! You make me squee so much emotion_kirakira heart
Why are you just so adorable and charming!! I really can not handle it sweatdrop
P.S please send Edmund over for a bit.
emotion_kirakira

I do believe Edmund is away currently. I hope he comes for you. heart

Thank you! You're so lucky Louie stopped by...I think my heart might have just stopped if he had quoted me!
Also I have a pair of his underwear too...Do you think he gives them to many Girls sweatdrop

Probably, I don't think he's unaware of his affect on the ladies... redface

Aww and I thought I might have been special to him crying
I know he does Love to tease us with his charming ways...Damn him! We always fall under his spell though...Maybe that's a Vampire thing...

Dapper Gaian

yukai_mara's Husband

Beloved Bloodsucker

12,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Prolific Procrastinator
cool

blaugh

Dedicated Rogue

10,450 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
ChihayatheBlackAngel
*licks everyone* I'm having a great time watching Loyal fight that guy in the challenge thread.

Oh, my! Congrats to you. You captured the attention of Louie!

I can only hope that I, too, catch his eye. redface

yukai_mara's Husband

Beloved Bloodsucker

12,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Lummerie
ChihayatheBlackAngel
*licks everyone* I'm having a great time watching Loyal fight that guy in the challenge thread.

You can do it! He's a sweetheart really! He's usually around at 3pm Eastern Standard time. That's what seems to be the pattern from today and when he was online during Valentine's day. Knowing that, maybe you can make a thread at the right time heart

Feral Warrior

ChihayatheBlackAngel
MURKR0W
[NPC] Louie
ChihayatheBlackAngel
It was in 2007 when you turned me into a Vampire during the Halloween event. I doubt you remember. I bet you turned thousands of people that day. I have been one ever since, because I can't bear to break that one, minute connection that we had, despite your infatuation with another woman.

I admit, your fanclub guild is a little barren now. It hasn't had activity for years, despite my best efforts as Guildmaster. I hope that someday, it will roar to life again, as it did before.

I knew you were the one for me when they revealed your concept design, and I've stayed in the background, silently admiring you and everything you've had to go through. What happened that Halloween, the Olympics, visiting you in the store where you took over for Edmund, no one else on Gaia has impacted my decisions the way you have.

You are a strong person. And I will continue to be on your side from the shadows.

Happy Valentine's Day Louie. If you want your underwear back, I understand. I doubt you even realized I took them. I'm sneaky like that. wink

That is... very impressive. You must be awfully skillful to have been able to remove them from my person. I'm -- well, I've moved on to other pairs, so I guess you can keep them? Please, allow me to thank you from the bottom of my unbeating heart for all your affection and care over these many years!
this is perfect

Thanks *snuggles* Welcome to the thread. How are you? biggrin
good!

Dedicated Rogue

10,450 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
ChihayatheBlackAngel
Lummerie
ChihayatheBlackAngel

You can do it! He's a sweetheart really! He's usually around at 3pm Eastern Standard time. That's what seems to be the pattern from today and when he was online during Valentine's day. Knowing that, maybe you can make a thread at the right time heart

Ah, but I have class around that time... How much longer does this event go for? I really want to talk with him.

Excitable Kitten

14,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Launch Party 100
Oh my gourd, Gaia, stop saying the Louie Companion is on the marketplace.

This is the third time today User Image it's just trolling me, I know it.

Why now when I've had it on my Wishlist for a while?

Excitable Kitten

14,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Launch Party 100
Lummerie

Ah, but I have class around that time... How much longer does this event go for? I really want to talk with him.

Tomorrow and then the next day as far as I know.

Dedicated Rogue

10,450 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Cotton Candy Panic
Lummerie

Tomorrow and then the next day as far as I know.

I have classes around 3 EST both days... emo

Excitable Kitten

14,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Launch Party 100
ChihayatheBlackAngel

rofl Aww man, I just saw all the NPC stuff I missed while out shopping.

Cresento with the uguu thing oh my gourd...

But then Diedrich in the thread with Loyal, and Loyal himself.

Man, as much as people complain about the cash/gold things happening with Gaia, there's just no denying that Gaia staff is awesome.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff