Timely Rabbit

Maybe we should also include tea for Louie emotion_dowant

Dedicated Scrooge

12,450 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
ChihayatheBlackAngel

I have the link, being Guild Master and all. Let me go find it and I can send it to you if you'd like ^_^

I would probably cry if he did.

Oh my. I'd definitely love to read through and see what's gone down! emotion_kirakira Though I'd have to stop if I ran into any of my old posts. I want to be happy today, not cringe.
I remember a thread with a poll on what kind of underwear he has. Heh, a lot sure has gone on since then.
Did you see him posting yesterday? I'm sure with an attitude like that today he'd have you swooning easily.

I used to love him so much. Dat concept art. But I feel like he changed ever since finding Ian again and coming out of the shadows, so I grew to care for him and think of him less and less. crying Not that "foppish" isn't my type, but... damn, honey.

Beloved Bloodsucker

9,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Sweatpants Princess

Oh my. I'd definitely love to read through and see what's gone down! emotion_kirakira Though I'd have to stop if I ran into any of my old posts. I want to be happy today, not cringe.
I remember a thread with a poll on what kind of underwear he has. Heh, a lot sure has gone on since then.
Did you see him posting yesterday? I'm sure with an attitude like that today he'd have you swooning easily.

I used to love him so much. Dat concept art. But I feel like he changed ever since finding Ian again and coming out of the shadows, so I grew to care for him and think of him less and less. crying Not that "foppish" isn't my type, but... damn, honey.

I did not see him yesterday. I was in Canada all day so I wasn't on Gaia at all. Which is sad because I would have definitely followed him around and blushed silently as I read it ^^;

Guild

Of course he changed. He went from running to finding his long lost brother and having a somewhat stable lifestyle and a job.
I still love him. I get really pleased whenever I see anything related to him. It really makes my day XD Halloween last year *fans self* ^////^

Familiar Wolf

ChihayatheBlackAngel
Laufeyson_Frost
Louie is my favorite NPC. He has been ever since I started on this site xD Probably because hes really attractive and pretty awesome!

Oh yes he is. I'll find my favourite picture of him for you.

This one~

User Image

Excuse me while I screech because of the sheer attractiveness of this photo

Beloved Bloodsucker

9,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
StoicSerenity

Tea would be an excellent idea. What kind do you think he would like? Maybe Hibiscus? It's a very pretty red colour.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Beloved Bloodsucker

9,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Laufeyson_Frost

It was my background on my computer for like 2 years before my computer finally died. Luckilly I had it saved to my photobucket wink

Timely Rabbit

ChihayatheBlackAngel

Totes! Or even rose tea, he's very fond of roses. emotion_yatta

Feline Bookworm

S-stealing someones undergarments in order to try to catch their attention talk2hand

Not that it's any better that I guilt tripped him because of my crying due to the fact that he wasn't aware of my love for him because I've always been far too shy to be able to talk to him every time I'm in H & R Wesley and even then I probably just kind of scared him anytime I'd stare at him while in the store or outside the store or why am I even saying this...

*Coughs*

C-continue... I suppose... he technically is... your m-m-m-master... if what you claim in the first post is true.

Familiar Wolf

ChihayatheBlackAngel
Laufeyson_Frost

It was my background on my computer for like 2 years before my computer finally died. Luckilly I had it saved to my photobucket wink

He should not be allowed to be that sexy... its not fair. now I wanna draw him... gah. I remember when I was really obsessed with him I drew him with one of my many OC's and that was a time when I wasn't the best at drawing so he looks really weird xD

Feline Bookworm

ChihayatheBlackAngel
StoicSerenity

Tea would be an excellent idea. What kind do you think he would like? Maybe Hibiscus? It's a very pretty red colour.

Rooibos also tends to be red *nods*.

Maybe a rose rooibos.

Beloved Bloodsucker

9,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
StoicSerenity
ChihayatheBlackAngel

Totes! Or even rose tea, he's very fond of roses. emotion_yatta

oooh maybe he'd like blooming tea then. They dry flowers and herbs to make the tea and when you put it in the hot water the flowers unfold in your cup. Like this:

Timely Rabbit

ChihayatheBlackAngel

ohmygod that witch craft dou emotion_kirakira

Beloved Bloodsucker

9,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Laufeyson_Frost

He should not be allowed to be that sexy... its not fair. now I wanna draw him... gah. I remember when I was really obsessed with him I drew him with one of my many OC's and that was a time when I wasn't the best at drawing so he looks really weird xD

There's nothing wrong with that. I'll probably draw him when I get home myself. Until then, here's another pic I had saved:

User Image

Beloved Bloodsucker

9,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
StoicSerenity
ChihayatheBlackAngel

ohmygod that witch craft dou emotion_kirakira

Hahaha which post are you referring to? Louie's beauty is bewitching ^_^

Beloved Bloodsucker

9,700 Points