Welcome to Gaia! ::

Consumer

14,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
ChihayatheBlackAngel
*licks everyone* I'm having a great time watching Loyal fight that guy in the challenge thread.

Just dropping by to say CONGRATS!
and to ask where this challenge thread is XD

yukai_mara's Husband

Beloved Bloodsucker

12,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
- B I a c k N e o n -
ChihayatheBlackAngel
*licks everyone* I'm having a great time watching Loyal fight that guy in the challenge thread.

Just dropping by to say CONGRATS!
and to ask where this challenge thread is XD

Thanks so much! It's Right Here

Moonlight Vampire

50,140 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Battery 500
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
ChihayatheBlackAngel

Where? I missed that lol.

yukai_mara's Husband

Beloved Bloodsucker

12,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Erisiel
ChihayatheBlackAngel

Link above. It's going on right now hahaha

Moonlight Vampire

50,140 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Battery 500
ChihayatheBlackAngel
Erisiel
ChihayatheBlackAngel

Link above. It's going on right now hahaha

Thanks, gotta see this. xd

Magnetic Friend

[NPC] Louie
Everyone in this thread is so incredibly gracious and kind! I scarcely know what to say except to thank you all! Honestly, had I actual blood pumping through my veins, I might actually start blushing.

Omg Louie! You make me squee so much emotion_kirakira heart
Why are you just so adorable and charming!! I really can not handle it sweatdrop
P.S please send Edmund over for a bit.
emotion_kirakira

yukai_mara's Husband

Beloved Bloodsucker

12,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
serpent bluesky
[NPC] Louie
Everyone in this thread is so incredibly gracious and kind! I scarcely know what to say except to thank you all! Honestly, had I actual blood pumping through my veins, I might actually start blushing.

Why are you just so adorable and charming!! I really can not handle it sweatdrop
emotion_kirakira

I do believe Edmund is away currently. I hope he comes for you. heart

Magnetic Friend

ChihayatheBlackAngel
serpent bluesky
[NPC] Louie

emotion_kirakira

Thank you! You're so lucky Louie stopped by...I think my heart might have just stopped if he had quoted me!
Also I have a pair of his underwear too...Do you think he gives them to many Girls sweatdrop

Moonlight Vampire

50,140 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Battery 500
ChihayatheBlackAngel
serpent bluesky
[NPC] Louie

emotion_kirakira

I second that. I hope Edmund talks to you! heart

yukai_mara's Husband

Beloved Bloodsucker

12,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
serpent bluesky

Thank you! You're so lucky Louie stopped by...I think my heart might have just stopped if he had quoted me!
Also I have a pair of his underwear too...Do you think he gives them to many Girls sweatdrop

Mine did. I was shaking so bad XD

No I think just special ones. I stole my pair from him. He gave them to me today though so I don't feel guilty anymore for having them~

Moonlight Vampire

50,140 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Battery 500
serpent bluesky
ChihayatheBlackAngel
serpent bluesky
[NPC] Louie

emotion_kirakira

Probably, I don't think he's unaware of his affect on the ladies... redface

yukai_mara's Husband

Beloved Bloodsucker

12,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Erisiel

I bet they're loaded with pheromones that deepen our bond~

Moonlight Vampire

50,140 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Battery 500
ChihayatheBlackAngel
Erisiel

We're all doomed to follow him around forever, aren't we? redface

Feral Warrior

[NPC] Louie
ChihayatheBlackAngel
It was in 2007 when you turned me into a Vampire during the Halloween event. I doubt you remember. I bet you turned thousands of people that day. I have been one ever since, because I can't bear to break that one, minute connection that we had, despite your infatuation with another woman.

I admit, your fanclub guild is a little barren now. It hasn't had activity for years, despite my best efforts as Guildmaster. I hope that someday, it will roar to life again, as it did before.

I knew you were the one for me when they revealed your concept design, and I've stayed in the background, silently admiring you and everything you've had to go through. What happened that Halloween, the Olympics, visiting you in the store where you took over for Edmund, no one else on Gaia has impacted my decisions the way you have.

You are a strong person. And I will continue to be on your side from the shadows.

Happy Valentine's Day Louie. If you want your underwear back, I understand. I doubt you even realized I took them. I'm sneaky like that. wink

That is... very impressive. You must be awfully skillful to have been able to remove them from my person. I'm -- well, I've moved on to other pairs, so I guess you can keep them? Please, allow me to thank you from the bottom of my unbeating heart for all your affection and care over these many years!
this is perfect

Demonic Wife

16,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Erisiel
ChihayatheBlackAngel
Erisiel

We're all doomed to follow him around forever, aren't we? redface
Indeed though i think you'd follow him around forever anyways if you were bit by him. Pheremone laced underwear would just seal the deal though in my opinion.

That challenge thread is hilarious. Who do you think will win Loyal or the gaian who created it. According to the poll loyal is in the lead.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff