Welcome to Gaia! ::

Generous Smoker

Simplyfied
KemoPaw
Whenever I "quit" gaia, I always just keep all my items on me just in case I come back oAo

Even if I came back, I wouldn't want to have the items. 3nodding

One of my new year's resolutions is to be less materialistic.

this is rare to find, but you are so freakin sweet. I'm trying to do the same, little things like not wearing makeup and spending more time with family and being grateful for what I already have. I have been gifting all day too!!!
Gaia will miss you though :c

Generous Smoker

Raging Impulses
Crucial Blondie
wait this thread is sad though :c
happy valentines day everyone heart
*kisses*

Your avatar is so precious :3

heh.. awe thank you! heart

Fuzzy Warlord

12,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Invisibility 100
I've noticed the events have been dropping in quality and a lot of people are bailing out. I miss the old Gaia with plots and events worth while. Now its just 'holiday need to have event' and the site is loosing something when it does that. I miss the days when the plot was so deep it spanned multiple events over multiple years, and it kept expanding. Now all the site is about is money, money, money. sad

Sad to see any Gaian leave, but when interest is lost, its lost. Good luck! 3nodding

Toxic Treasure

22,490 Points
  • Excitable Emoter 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
You should give me stuff...because you love me.
Plus Diedrich loves you.
Yep...it's true.
xD

JK. I don't care if I get anything or not. Just wanted to come say hello

Militant Sweetheart

16,650 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
Immishsu
Simplyfied

I know how you feel, being "done with gaia." I've had many a hiatus since I joined back in '06. What a magical place back then.... Still, I find gaia has its value at times and thats what keeps bringing me back. But somehow, giving all my stuff away at the beginning of each hiatus seemed fitting. First, the pleasure of seeking out a stranger and making their day. <3 Then, coming back, not as a super rich gaian cause all my items inflated like crazy, but rather as quite a poor one save two items I'll probably never let go of. (My cn scarf & coco. The cn scarf was one of the first items I ever quested for. XD I bought it for 400k. Oooh so much gold back then. And the coco was a gift from my best gaia friend.) Starting anew each time I've returned has allowed me to rediscover gaia again and again. So I hope one day you wander back on here and find some more joy. But, if not, may life treat you well.

One can never promise forever. :3

I joined in '06, too! I will also probably keep my Yeti Plushie and the Bone Dragon Helm, because the Yeti was my first ever donation item and the Bone Dragon Helm is my favourite.

Kiddo Desu's Wife

IRL UFO

Sigh, Goodbye.

Nine-tailed Phantom

8,125 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
Happy Valentines Day everyone heart heart

I know it's just a silly made up holiday but that's ok. Doesn't stop me from showin' some love :3

I'm questing everything in my sig, if you feel so inclined to help. I know I would greatly appreciate it.

Bashful Phantom

16,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
It's always sad to see another gaian leave, but with the way it's been this year I understand why.

Core Tide's Waifu

Attacking Cat

27,750 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Kinky Treat
How's this? emotion_kirakira

::whistles:: Oh wow check you out now!

You've upgraded from "smokin' hot" to "Extra-Alarm Fire"! wahmbulance

Greedy Genius

10,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Would one consider an '07 an oldbie?
I have no sob story nor do I quest. I'm more of a buy it as I see it type of person.
That said, have this video to cheer you up.

SadCatsKnees's Queen

Shadowy Smoker

20,200 Points
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Object of Affection 150
this_chick25
Kinky Treat

::whistles:: Oh wow check you out now!

You've upgraded from "smokin' hot" to "Extra-Alarm Fire"! wahmbulance

Someone call the fire department! Don't forget to bring the pole!

Sparkling Shounen

Its too bad you're quitting. I'm not sure if I should stop logging on or not anymore. I'm kind of jsut hoping that Gaia will get better eventually since there's so many complaints on the site anyway?

anyway have a good day.

Friendly Friend

10,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
Simplyfied
As of this "event" I'm done with Gaia, so I'm giving away nearly all my items.

Not randomly, though, because I want to make people genuinely happy and not just put even more virtual gold in Cash buyers pockets.

So post and make your case or be friendly and chat, I might give stuff to you.
Having an accessible profile and a Wishlist helps.

The item worth the most, which I plan to give away, is Aria Dannata. Just so you know, that the tire on my head is not the kind of stuff I mean, when I say I'm giving stuff away.

happy valentine's day and cool avi! i saw this and i thought i might try my luck today. if i do somehow get an item out of this i plan to give it to a friend on gaia. i dont need any stuff especially since i dont go online mostly these days too. so if i get anything im going to pass it on. thnx for reading

Domesday

Fuzzy Warlord

12,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Invisibility 100
Kimmy_is_awesome
Its too bad you're quitting. I'm not sure if I should stop logging on or not anymore. I'm kind of jsut hoping that Gaia will get better eventually since there's so many complaints on the site anyway?

anyway have a good day.

I vanish and reappear off and on... Each time I return its worse... //sigh

Core Tide's Waifu

Attacking Cat

27,750 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Scrap Metal 2.0
Would one consider an '07 an oldbie?
I have no sob story nor do I quest. I'm more of a buy it as I see it type of person.
That said, have this video to cheer you up.
[snip]

That was... an entire episode of Bill Nye the Science Guy.

::bookmarks to watch later::

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces