Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Explorer

13,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Yeah, it's really difficult to play the marketplace like I used to because instead of hundreds of thousands of gold, everything is millions or TENS of millions of gold now! I used to be able to buy one extra donation letter per month to sell and be all set for whatever I wanted. Now it's not even worth doing anymore...

It seems the only way to amass a decent amount of gold now is to buy it or have a serious hookup in trading.

Versatile Lunatic

10,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Firestarter 200
  • Object of Affection 150
Cotton Candy Panic
What does the unluckiest get?

Anyway, it's sad that you're leaving. With the wording I kind of wonder if it's the event itself that is making you decide to leave, in which case that's super sad and I hope maybe someday you decide to come back.

Well considering there wasn't going to be an event, I'm glad the Gaia staff managed to have at least something for us to all participate in. : ) Something is better than nothing!

Sparkly Borg

10,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Good luck guys. heart

Militant Sweetheart

16,650 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
xXKitiyaXx
You're not going to stay for the whole event?! gonk
That's so sad.

I tried quitting Gaia several times, but it never seems to work.

I'm going to stay for the people in a guild, but I shall not venture out of there onto any part of Gaia again.
Unless someone at Gaia HQ sends me an e-mail promising the Cash crap has stopped.
And if the guild dies, I'm quitting completely.

I will definitely need a few days to get rid of the inventory and I do want to make sure Aria goes to someone special, because it's actually the only item I ever paid real money for. 3nodding

Timid Phantom

10,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
it's sad to see that gaia has begun to push some of there users away by spaming the Gcash stuff in all of our faces I hope you find another place that could be like how gaia used to be

Versatile Lunatic

10,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Firestarter 200
Simplyfied
xXKitiyaXx
You're not going to stay for the whole event?! gonk
That's so sad.

I tried quitting Gaia several times, but it never seems to work.

I'm going to stay for the people in a guild, but I shall not venture out of there onto any part of Gaia again.
Unless someone at Gaia HQ sends me an e-mail promising the Cash crap has stopped.
And if the guild dies, I'm quitting completely.

I will definitely need a few days to get rid of the inventory and I do want to make sure Aria goes to someone special, because it's actually the only item I ever paid real money for. 3nodding

Yeah definitely. I don't like how they're making everything about GC. Now all the announcements are about 'this new recolor!' or 'new bundle' ...

But I guess they need the money. I love Gaia a lot (a bit sad) but... I hope they're making the money because they need it, and not just to keep.

Lonely Explorer

13,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
So many of my friends are leaving or have already left Gaia. The system's broken; if you aren't invested in socializing in the forums there's really nothing here anymore.

Militant Sweetheart

16,650 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
Cotton Candy Panic
What does the unluckiest get?

Anyway, it's sad that you're leaving. With the wording I kind of wonder if it's the event itself that is making you decide to leave, in which case that's super sad and I hope maybe someday you decide to come back.

Nothing, I suppose! Or maybe blocked, if they behave unseemly ninja

I am leaving because of the event.
The GC announcements were annoying as hell and everything, but I kind of can choose not to click on announcements.

But.
The only time I ever venture into the forums of Gaia is for events. Because I fell for Gaia for its events. I really enjoyed participating until they started to get worse and worse.
I won't completely "quit", I'm only done. The people I've made connections with over the years, who're still here, are people I only have contact via Gaia and am too lazy/don't know them well enough to want to add them to my social media. But those're 100% in guilds, so yeah.

Lonely Lover

11,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
its sad to see anyone quit the gaia community sad have fun in real life tho

Precious Darling

8,000 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Oh its sad to see another gaian go even if we have never spoken before xx

Lonely Lover

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Over Easy 100
I understand if your taking a break owo// see you when you get back <3~

Militant Sweetheart

16,650 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
akiflower
Simplyfied
akiflower
I'm sorry to see you leave. I cant really plead my case for items.
Gaia is going downhill though. and now uncle kenny is leaving.
I hope you find something you enjoy doing other than gaia.

Other than quitting how are you doing today?

Considering all, I'm having quite the bad day. Angry at a lot of things. And the boyfriend prefers doings sports than visiting me. :/

Tell me about your day! I hope you're having a great one. 3nodding
If yes, it will cheer me up :3

I'm sorry your bf is being a butt.

I'm doing pretty well today. My bf woke me up right at midnight ang gave me a bag of chocolate and 2 roses. Its the first time anyone has given me flowers. they're not real ones but he knows I prefer not to kill the flower if he does not have to,

Sadly we both have to work today but we've spent the most of the day together. Yesterday we built a snowman. It's nice.

Aw well, V-day isn't that big a thing around here, so I'm not THAT upset. It only adds to the bad day.

That's so cute! whee
I found the first time I got flowers so speciall! Do you have any more plans for after work? :3
I wanted to build a snowman, too, this Winter, but Winter somehow decided to skip around here. :<
Now I'm hoping it stays away, because I move to a new apartment next month whee

Golden Wolf

14,150 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Generous 100
  • Survivor 150
this_chick25
Yeah, it's really difficult to play the marketplace like I used to because instead of hundreds of thousands of gold, everything is millions or TENS of millions of gold now! I used to be able to buy one extra donation letter per month to sell and be all set for whatever I wanted. Now it's not even worth doing anymore...

It seems the only way to amass a decent amount of gold now is to buy it or have a serious hookup in trading.
Yupyup

Devoted Seeker

Hi there, hope everyone had a fairly good day with or without partners. love you all here.

Tipsy Informer

I'm sorry to see you leave too. I hope you have a good life.Honestly I'm not comfortable with begging or whatever, so as for pleading my case, I am just a lady with a cat, questing other cats to keep my cat company.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff