Welcome to Gaia! ::

iNk_mAy
Seloa
The soft blue tentacles acting as her propulsion system glimmered in the light of the ballroom as she looked about, a curious tilt to her head. "Now where do I find these refreshments. Surely... somewhere.... around here?" She made her way through the ballroom careful of the other occupants though her errant tentacles caressed a leg here and there. A small moist plush animal hung from her hand at her side.
User ImageCharles smiled as he approached the beautiful woman and took a tentacle in hand. "M'dear you look lost...Might I service you this evening?"

She gave a squeak of surprise. "Oh I'm so terribly sorry, has another one gotten away from me? Please forgive me but they tend to have a mind of their own." She set her drink aside and passed off the plush to a tentacle and reached out to untangle herself humming softly in a somewhat indescribable way. "... Oh I'm sorry did you say something?" she glanced up at the gentleman.

Time-traveling Ally

Mademoiselle Alvinette
After polishing off her plateful of delicious treats--goodness, she'd been hungrier than she had thought!--Alv stood up and decided to walk off some of the food she'd just scarfed down in a manner that was probably more unladylike than she cared to admit. She was too shy to approach anyone on her own, but maybe a friendly person would strike up a conversation with her and break the ice. She smiled and waved "hello" to people passing by, trying to work up the nerve to actually talk to somebody...

User ImageCharles sighed as he rubbed a hand over the back of his neck. Tonight certainly was busier than usual. Looking aside he stopped as his heart did. A beautiful woman in delicate pink with brunette girls seemed to be silhoutted in the paper heart lanterns. He made his way over and stood before her bowing deeply a hand pressed to his heart.
"My dear Madame...Might I say you look stunning this evening. Please if I may be so bold as to ask if you have been assigned a host? If not then I follow up with this."
He took her hand in his and pressed it to his lips with another bow of his head. "I am Charles Dupree, Librarian. Please allow me to service you this eve."

User Image

Time-traveling Ally

Seloa
User Image"I only wished to know if you needed something...You looked a might lost."

User Image
iNk_mAy

"Oh... oh no I found it." She worried her her lower lip as everything was set to rights. "So sorry to have bothered you." She glanced in the direction of the lovely object of his attention and looked back. "Do excuse me." Bowing rather gracefully she picked up her drink once more and set the plush back into the crook of her arm and moved quietly away with only the slightest of glances back. "Good luck" she said quietly and proceeded to find some place to keep her wondering tentacles out of trouble.

Mystical Dreamer

Kairu_Alvan
War leaves its trail,
In moonlight so pale...

((Oh, it's just that a very sweet anon has decided to pay close attention to me. I'm blushing irl, he's that sweet.))
Lyn lifted an eyebrow at the boy's answer, and tilted her head to the side. "Sounds more like she needs self-discipline, to me. I'm violent by nature, and I don't act in any way similar." She wasn't lying about being violent. It was in her blood, literally. The demon half of her was always craving violence.

Its shadows, they flow,
In rivers, in rivers...

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Object of Affection 150
iNk_mAy

User ImageCharles sighed as he rubbed a hand over the back of his neck. Tonight certainly was busier than usual. Looking aside he stopped as his heart did. A beautiful woman in delicate pink with brunette girls seemed to be silhoutted in the paper heart lanterns. He made his way over and stood before her bowing deeply a hand pressed to his heart.
"My dear Madame...Might I say you look stunning this evening. Please if I may be so bold as to ask if you have been assigned a host? If not then I follow up with this."
He took her hand in his and pressed it to his lips with another bow of his head. "I am Charles Dupree, Librarian. Please allow me to service you this eve."

User Image

"Ah, thank you!" Alv replied as a slight blush spread across her face. "I haven't been assigned a host yet. By the way, I'm Alvinette, but most people call me Alvie or Alv. It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance!"

Survivor

13,900 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Party Machine 500
The Wishful Thinker

(( so sorry! this has to be the last post for me tonight. Glad to see you came back!! ))

It wasn't hard to find the other man in the garden despite the wide variety of smells coming from blooms, buds and bushes. It was never hard to tell the difference between flora and fauna, not for Sean, but he hung back anyways. Under the stars he always felt peaceful... but his instincts were troubled. Without making a sound the wolf approached the center of the garden, still following Apollo's scent, and then paused on the path as he spotted him. The other man's face gleamed as if wet and from the look on his face...

Sean stepped forward then, hands out of his pockets, and spoke quietly. "You left without saying good-bye... are you alright?" No humorous or flirtatious tone coloured his words as he stood there, bathed in the moonlight, only sincere concern.

Hilarious Husband

7,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
((Since my other character seems to have gotten himself involved, I shall make a new one!!))

William walked into the room, a grin on his face. Valentines. Such a wonderful day. He gets to sit back, and watch all the relatinships take flight. As a half angel, it was something he loved more than anything. His white feathery wings were folded behind his back, so he wouldn't knock anything over. His amethyst eyes scanned the room as he made his way to the food and drink, getting himself a small glass of wine that he began to sip on.

Time-traveling Ally

User Image"What a beautiful name for such a beautiful woman. Than please by all means allow me to be your host. Now tell me Alv, m'dear do you perhaps enjoy-"
He took her hand and spun her now in his arms her back pressed against his front her arms captive in his as he bent down placing his head beside hers with a whisper."Dancing?"

User Image

Mademoiselle Alvinette
To Alv
Dreylen

"Yeah, the chances of that happening are slim to none, I'm afraid." Alvan shrugged. He wasn't usually one to talk about others behind their back, but even he would voice his opinions from time to time. "I don't mind it, to be honest. I've long since gotten used to it."

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Object of Affection 150
iNk_mAy
User Image"What a beautiful name for such a beautiful woman. Than please by all means allow me to be your host. Now tell me Alv, m'dear do you perhaps enjoy-"
He took her hand and spun her now in his arms her back pressed against his front her arms captive in his as he bent down placing his head beside hers with a whisper."Dancing?"

User Image

Mademoiselle Alvinette
To Alv

"Well," Alv said with a surprised little giggle, "I haven't danced much, but I think I would enjoy it. I'll try not to step on your toes!"

Mystical Dreamer

Kairu_Alvan
War leaves its trail,
In moonlight so pale...

Lyn shrugged a little as the boy said the chances of his sister getting self-discipline were slim. "Well, then perhaps she'll mellow out when she's older, and more mature. That's something that could easily get her in a large amount of trouble. I know, as I've done the same in the past."

Its shadows, they flow,
In rivers, in rivers...

Romantic Man-Lover

12,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Bookworm 100
Robayn

(same here)

*Apollo held the blade up and deftly sliced through the stems of four roses, catching them as he did so. He lay them gently on a moonlit stone just beyond the pavilion.
He took in the surroundings, having not noticed them before. Although the garden was dark, Apollo could tell it would have been beautiful in the daytime. He slid his blazer off and dropped it over a railing in the pavilion. He looked up sadly at the werewolf that was standing there.
"I'm fine", he lied as he wiped his cheeks, "what are you doing out here?".*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces