Welcome to Gaia! ::

She found a small wooden chair near the refreshment table to drape herself over with hopes of the mischievous tentacles busying themselves with wrapping around every inch. Still though, a few of various sizes reached out caress those who passed close enough.

"Oh do quit that. You'll trip someone." She said quietly to them and cracked a smile at the sillyness of the situation. She sipped her drink and hummed softly to herself, cradling the little plush on her lap.

Antagonistic Rogue

(( sorry guys but teh other hosts have dissipated and im about to go out, have fun and mingle among yourselves!!))

Codebreaking Warrior

21,200 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Vendaval sighed and went to get a drink when she realized with a start that when she had returned from the heist nearly an hour and a half ago she had neglected to change back from her detective clothes. Blushing deeply she concentrated and asked the help of her friends to help her change back into a more appropriate outfit.

Time-traveling Ally

User Image Charles laughed heartily as he spun her back out and motioned for her to stay but a mere moment and approached the band and whispered to them. Returning to her beaming he took her in his arms as the following played on in the back ground.
He brought her up into her arms as he held her there and kissed her once more but this time more deeply as the music came to and end and he placed her back down her feet on the floor. He moved to tuck a strand of hair behind her ear with a smile.
"Forgive me...I have seen you before at Annual Events and I'm afraid could not contain myself..."

User Image

Mademoiselle Alvinette
To Alv

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Object of Affection 150
iNk_mAy

"Forgive me...I have seen you before at Annual Events and I'm afraid could not contain myself..."

"Annual Events?" Alv repeated. She cocked her head to one side and tried to place where she had seen Charles Dupree before. "Which Annual Events? You do look familiar, but I'm afraid my memory isn't what it should be."

((Ink--I see what you did there! blaugh ))

Time-traveling Ally

User Image
"Well I...I usually am not an active participant so to speak but I do mind the Guest books and the like and I-", he stammered a bit as he moved to loosen his tie with a chuckle.
"Well I seen someone who looked a great deal like you anyhow....Ah but I have a sister you might know her! Apathy? Perhaps..."
He was really digging himself into a hole now and if he admitted he had been there but too shy to ask her then to dance at the last ball....plus she had ended up dancing with the King of Guests anyhow.
"Perhaps I am mistaken!", he shrugged with a chuckle.

User Image

Mademoiselle Alvinette
To Alv

[[Heh hehe.....Curses.]]

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
iNk_mAy
User Image
"Well I...I usually am not an active participant so to speak but I do mind the Guest books and the like and I-", he stammered a bit as he moved to loosen his tie with a chuckle.
"Well I seen someone who looked a great deal like you anyhow....Ah but I have a sister you might know her! Apathy? Perhaps..."
He was really digging himself into a hole now and if he admitted he had been there but too shy to ask her then to dance at the last ball....plus she had ended up dancing with the King of Guests anyhow.
"Perhaps I am mistaken!", he shrugged with a chuckle.

User Image

Mademoiselle Alvinette
To Alv

[[Heh hehe.....Curses.]]

"Ah, well, Diligence is a distant cousin of mine, and people say I look a little bit like her..."

(( wink Hehe, I couldn't resist! ))
King_Tuba

She glanced about again, noting occupants and various activities. A quick perusal of the refreshment area yielded a lovely young lady being assisted in changing her dress and a be-winged gentlemen sipping wine. As she watched the light play on the feathers her mind wandered and left her practically staring. "Pretty" she muttered quietly to herself, holding the ever dryer plush closer to her.

Time-traveling Ally

User Image
"Aha! So that must be it! Well I suppose in truth I am glad you are not her. Attractive yes but so busy...She might not have honored me with a dance as you have. Thank you once more, m'dear.", he pressed her hand to his lips with a coy smile.
"Well now what would you like to do cherub blossom? This night while here is all about you and your wants....So indulge me. How might I treat you this evening? Wine and Dine? Walk through the Gardens? Poetry reading? Massage? The list is endless and only limited to ones imagination."

User Image

Mademoiselle Alvinette
To Alv
Dreylen

"Ah, so I 'm finally granted with the chance to learn something about you." Alvan chuckled lightly. He didn't know what effect his joking would have on Lyn, but he certainly didn't want her to stop talking. He would be bored with no one to talk to.

Mystical Dreamer

Kairu_Alvan
War leaves its trail,
In moonlight so pale...

((Aaaand I gotta head to sleep. Cause I work tomorrow.))
Lyn frowned a little as the boy commented that he finally learned something about her, and jumped a bit as her phone rang. She pulled it out from the shorts she was wearing under her skirt, and checked the text she'd just gotten. "Oh...I have to go, sorry. Business." She waved a bit and trotted out the doors, apparently in a rush to get somewhere.

Its shadows, they flow,
In rivers, in rivers...

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
iNk_mAy
"Well now what would you like to do cherub blossom? This night while here is all about you and your wants....So indulge me. How might I treat you this evening? Wine and Dine? Walk through the Gardens? Poetry reading? Massage? The list is endless and only limited to ones imagination."

Alv thought for a moment. "Everything sounds delightful...I love to read, but walking through the gardens on a night like tonight would also be splendid! Maybe we could walk first and then read poetry!"

Then she added, "By the way, Diligence is a great person...and she's finally learning to balance her work with other things...she actually sent me a postcard last week from a vacation! The first one she's had in ages. I'm really happy for her," she finished, nodding.

(( mrgreen I'm having too much fun putting in references from last year's ball...I really should stop! lol ))

((Oh, and btw, I think I'm going to have to log off and go to bed in about half an hour...I'm getting tired! ))

Inaqtuk's Wife

Salty Sweetheart

Hi hi hi, guys.
    Obviously, I wasn't able to help in the end. T-T
    But I'm still here to show my support.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items