Welcome to Gaia! ::

How do you feel about the next four years?

Optimistic 0.55633802816901 55.6% [ 79 ]
Pessimistic 0.11971830985915 12.0% [ 17 ]
Nuetral 0.15492957746479 15.5% [ 22 ]
Wish independents had more sway 0.091549295774648 9.2% [ 13 ]
He's black isn't he? 0.014084507042254 1.4% [ 2 ]
Huh? ... Wut? 0.063380281690141 6.3% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 142 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 57 58 59 > >>

NonniChan's Significant Otter

OG Nerd

Mayor Gravity
I'm trying to decide between Obama and Jill Stein

Out of curiosity, what's your hang up on deciding?

Questionable Borg

Ben Saladin
Mayor Gravity

Just cant decide whos views I like more.

OG Nerd

Mayor Gravity
Ben Saladin
Mayor Gravity

Yea, I just mean specifically, are there certain things?
To me her views are roughly the same as Obama's, just slightly more liberal and extreme. I happen to like Stein's platform, but I voted for Obama because I feel his ideas are more realistic and obtainable. In a perfect world my vote might go for Stein, but in a perfect world, I also imagine Obama's platform would look more like Stein's.

Questionable Borg

Ben Saladin
Mayor Gravity
Ben Saladin
Mayor Gravity

To me her views are roughly the same as Obama's, just slightly more liberal and extreme. I happen to like Stein's platform, but I voted for Obama because I feel his ideas are more realistic and obtainable. In a perfect world my vote might go for Stein, but in a perfect world, I also imagine Obama's platform would look more like Stein's.
True. But Im liberal on most issues. So Stein's platform is better for as an individual. Although her chance of winning is zilch.

OG Nerd

Mayor Gravity
Ben Saladin
Mayor Gravity
Ben Saladin
Mayor Gravity

True. But Im liberal on most issues. So Stein's platform is better for as an individual. Although her chance of winning is zilch.

Well that's basically what I'm saying I guess.
If you are worried Obama won't win your state it might be a good idea to send your vote his way (and to be honest I hope you will). On the other hand Stein's platform though unlikely to get broad support is closer to what most of us (liberals) believe. If you feel that strongly about it I'd hardly call it a waste to vote for Stein. You could earn the Green party (Stein's party) some funding and national attention.

Good luck making your decision. However you decide just make sure you vote!

Questionable Borg

Ben Saladin
Mayor Gravity
Ben Saladin
Mayor Gravity
Ben Saladin
Mayor Gravity

If you are worried Obama won't win your state it might be a good idea to send your vote his way (and to be honest I hope you will). On the other hand Stein's platform though unlikely to get broad support is closer to what most of us (liberals) believe. If you feel that strongly about it I'd hardly call it a waste to vote for Stein. You could earn the Green party (Stein's party) some funding and national attention.

I live in Illinois, Im not worried about Obama not winning my state XD
Mayor Gravity
Ben Saladin
Mayor Gravity
Ben Saladin
Mayor Gravity

rofl User Image

OG Nerd

lol, I almost missed this. Great stuff.

OG Nerd

Mayor Gravity

lol, I guess not.

lol, I almost missed this. Great stuff.

yea i died laughing at the guy that was hounding the dude and then walked into the pole
Read Me
Imagine that, they've been saying there is voter fraud all this time and what'dya know... There is lmao

EDIT: Being honest, if my hairline was that ******** up, I'd wanna commit voter fraud too. It look like he stole it from some 40 year old guy lol, I mean if you gon look like a skin head in the photo, why not jus go with the baldie?

SeauxLeauxHeaux's Girlfriend

O.G. Player

10,475 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Voter fraud has been going on for months. People just aren't that aware.

13,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Lol @ Stewart pic

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items