Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Jessie Jonhson
Jammie Jonhson

the twins saw Lacey jump into the fountain then saw some guys looking like they were looking for her. When the boys moved on they saw Lacey get out of the fountain so they walked up to her. They really didn't like bullies and wound do something to those guts later but in the mean time should make sure she's ok. When they got to where Lacey was Jammie said "hey you ok? Jessie said "what happened?" they both hoped she was ok, if she wasn't they would make her happy by puting on a shos

~The Twins Theme song~

Shy Shapeshifter

5,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

taDance,xLike No One Is,xWatching
                                                    xxxxxxxxxLove,xLike You'll Never Be,xHurt
                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxSing, Like No One Is,Listeningx!zio

User Image
                                                    Lacey flinched a little at the sound of someone pointing out that she was clearly drenched in water. She looked over her shoulder and her eyes, rubbing her head, "well umm yea just getting away from some bullies thats all just a normal day for me you know." Then her eyes went from the girl as she walked back towards her then her eyes focused on her again. "I was just out looking for my dog, really i just want class to start so i don't have to deal witht his kinda crowd now in a classroom least there well behaved." She let out a sigh and tilted her head to have some water come out of her ear and ringed out her hair. Then her head picked up and looked to see the twins coming her way and smiled slightly, "Jessie, Jammie hey guys just a little run in with some bullies since well i started here just nothing out of the ordinary here for me, kinda used to it heh." She started looking around and back at the two, "have you seen Mimi she went running off and i can't find her."
                                                    User Image

Amorous Attendee

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLilith N. Cassielxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

xxxx ❛ ECHO ❜ i'mdifferentfromtheothers
                              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx O h x I ' m x H e r e

Lilith then pets the puppy's head as it barks happily. Lilith picked up the puppy again and walked around the school and keeps asking people who the puppy belongs to and sees a group of people and walks to them and asks "does anyone own this puppy?"Lilith waited for there awnser

xxxx ❛ OOC: RADIO ❜ i'mdifferentfromtheothers
                              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I ' m x A t x T h e x C o n t r o l s

THE ECHO WILL SILENCE THE NOISE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Exterminate xxxxxxxx Regenerate xxxxxxxx Even xxxxxxxxThoughxxxxxxxxWexxxxxxxxArexxxxxxxxThexxxxxxxxSame
User Image
Jessie Jonhson
Jammie Jonhson

Jammie frowned he did like that sort of thing and wasn't going to stand for it. Jammie then toke of his coat and put it over het shoulders and said "I'm sorry to hear that. Here do you don't freeze. Nope haven't seen him" Jessie frowned with his brother and said "yah we know all about bullies" then Jessie thought if I see those boys agin me and Jammie will put on a little show for them then the twins looked at the other girl and smiled Jessie said "oh hey I'm Jessie and this is my twin Jammie" and thought shes kinda cute to and seems nice then he grabed his twins hand

~The Twins Theme song~

Amorous Attendee

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLilith N. Cassielxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

xxxx ❛ ECHO ❜ i'mdifferentfromtheothers
                              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx O h x I ' m x H e r e

Lilith sees the the twins and says"Hello, I'm Lilith i found this puppy running around do you know who it belongs to?" Lilith looks at the girl and is holding the puppy in her arms looking around and is thinking are they into incest Lilith just smiled*

xxxx ❛ OOC: RADIO ❜ i'mdifferentfromtheothers
                              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I ' m x A t x T h e x C o n t r o l s

THE ECHO WILL SILENCE THE NOISE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Exterminate xxxxxxxx Regenerate xxxxxxxx Even xxxxxxxxThoughxxxxxxxxWexxxxxxxxArexxxxxxxxThexxxxxxxxSame

Familiar Phantom

10,575 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
A m a i a A u s t e r l i t z. . .

♪♫

User Image

Her luminescent eyes remained on the girl and her actions, not paying any attention to the two

others who had approached the fountain. She thought a moment before reaching a conclusion,

"Perhaps you should get out of the fountain." Reaching up to scratch her

cheek just beneath her eye, she shrugged almost sympathetically as if she were apologizing for

being unable to come up with any better ideas. Amaia spoke again, answering the girls question,

her voice not very girly and rather apathetic, "I think I saw a dog run that

way.......or maybe it was a first year. Who knows? Tomato tamoto, potato patoto."

She shrugged again, almost never being sure of anything she did say. Though, as the one

of the two boys spoke to her, she turned her head and blinked twice before replying,

"Oh...uh, hi. I'm Amaia." She wasn't really used to people greeting her,

as she mostly kept on by herself and no one ever seemed to care enough to introduce

themselves; it was never some thing that had bothered her though. Alas, here she was being

greeted and she was quite unsure on how to properly socialize on the popular topic otherwise

known as "small talk".

Divorced Shapeshifter

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Divorced 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
кιαкι янєℓ ~:~

. . .

Beneath the oak in the yard there sat a young man. He was of a slightly pale skin tone and he possessed a pair of listless brown eyes behind the thick, black glasses that always seemed to find their way down the bridge of his nose and the light green bangs that always managed to hang down just in front of the top of them. As always he was cleanly dressed in a white button down shirt, with a black silk tie, and a tweed sweater vest. The shirt was tucked into a pair of black slacks, resting upon a pair of black military issue dress shoes.He had been there for quite some time, still as a statue and just as quiet. Finally setting himself into motion he reached up, pushing his frames upward with the heel of his right hand. After a moment he gave a bit of a bored sigh, making his way to his feet. In his left hand was a black, leather bound notebook and a fountain pen. He had been watching. Watching everyone and writing. "Tch... I suppose I might as well get started..." His tone was a rather odd cold sort of one, not normal to those on a first day of school. He raised and dropped his shoulders in a shrug before moving away from the shade he had found some refuge in and headed in direction of the fountain, toward the people he had been watching, specifically in the general direction of the girl in red, for she seemed the most interesting.

. . .

Beloved Fatcat

User Image
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX█::moOD//;
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXSadIsiC AnNoyED BoRd
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX█::WheRe-aBouTs//;
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX LoOkinG ARounD.....
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX█::tHe SoNg iN my HeA D;;
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX haTe YoU

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

xxxxxxxx'Too Bright' was the first thing Chase Valentin Carvell thought as he got out of the suv. It was opening day at his new school, and he couldn't have been more excited. Well, that was sarcasm. The only t hing he wanted to do today was sleep, but instead he was forced to get onto a very uncomfortable plane around two in the morning, where all the people around him would do was snore, leaving him no time to sleep because, although he could have used his headphones and music to drown out everything out, the trusty battery had died five minutes in. So, living on around three hours asleep, he got to see a new school, in a new place, while his parents were probably just getting up to go on their own flight to New York. What a great way to start the day.

xxxxxxxxTaking the bags from the driver, he mumbled a thanks before walking into the oddly designed building. To him, it felt more modern than anything else, too modern for his own taste, but he would obviously have to get use to it. Ignoring the greeters, and others offering to show him the way, Chase found the busy office with ease, getting his paperwork and heading off in what he hoped was the direction of the dorms. It was rather easy, although the entrance was crowded, but he was able to find his dorm, and the key fit, so no mistakes made so far. It wasn't until he opened the door, and saw a sleeping body on the bed, that he began to feel his rotten luck catch up with him.

OutOfCoke//;
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
User Image
Jessie Jonhson
Jammie Jonhson

The twins smiled at the women they just learned the names of then Jammie said "oh yah that her doggie" then pointed to Lacey. Jessie the just blurted out "why is everyone we've meet been so unsocial! Jammie then rolled his eyes and thought can't he ever keep his mouth shut? then said "oh Jessie Jessie Jessie Jessie Jessie. Haven't I told you not to ask that?" then wrapped his arms around his brothers waist. When Jammie did that Jessie wraped his arms around his twins neck and said "maybe?" then laught because he had right before they left

~The Twins Theme song~
User Image

Solomon

Solomon quickly woke when he heard the door open. He was unfortunately a very light sleeper. He stared hard at the boy who walked in and wondered what he was doing there. It could have only been his roommate since he locked the door before taking his little nap. Solomon scratched the back of his head instinctively. He yawned and said,"Hey whats up? Im Solomon." After that he held out a hand as a greeting gesture. He did this simple gesture whenever he was unsure about someone or their behavior. He brought it down to two simple conclusion based on the other person's reaction: if he shook his hand, then Solomon would have no problem getting along with him. However, if he didnt, then there was room for conflict somewhere. Solomon, hand extended, waited patiently for his roomate's reaction.

Shy Shapeshifter

5,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

taDance,xLike No One Is,xWatching
                                                    xxxxxxxxxLove,xLike You'll Never Be,xHurt
                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxSing, Like No One Is,Listeningx!zio

User Image
                                                    When another came up tot he group and now seeing another come over to the group it was just getting to much. She saw her dog and raised her hand high and was a little loud, "that's my dog!" then she went running for her and scooped her up as her face flushed and her eyes were tearing up as she ran from the group it was just getting to much for her and ran inside the main building. She panted as she slowed down to a walk and walked through the halls, well what could she do to calm down well head to the music room of course and see if she could get her nerves together. She turned down the corridor where the room was and opened it just as quickly as she shut it. She sighed with relief and put her dog down and walked over to the piano witha smile on her face. The room was quiet for now and being by herself really calmed her nerves when needed it to. She placed her hands to the keys and played some little diddy before she began playing her favorite song, Never Alone and she soon started singing to it beautifuly. All the years of voice lessons and band lessons and all of that really paid off. It seemed like only her music could really make her calm, unless someone showed that kind of compassion to her it was going to be the only thing for her.
                                                    User Image

Malevolent Loiterer

User Image

T a k a i o S o o - m i N a k a t o

- - - - - - The O U T G O I N G male.

Interacting with: No one..._________Mood: Happy_________Location: Hallway New Home

Here we go, come with me. There's a world out there that we should see...
████████████████████████████████████

Walking up to the school, the brown haired male known as Takaio smiled slightly. It seemed as if a change of scenery was more than needed. He was after all having nightmares about his past more often and it wasn't just affecting him, it was also affecting those he had grown to love. It was odd though, he had never had those dreams frequently or even thought about them up until recently. It was clear he had suppressed a few things though and it was now being shown while he slept. Luckily, he had medication if needed as well as the now physical, suggestion that was laid upon his parents by his psychiatrist. Of course, his parents were hesitant to make such arrangements, but after a week of pleading and sometimes begging as well as the horrible nightmares that kept everyone up, they agreed. They also figured the fact that he was now adult to also be one of these factors. They figured it would allow him to experience what 'living alone was like.' Takaio however knew all too well of how it felt, but didn't say anything because he felt it might affect his chances on going to this school.

Finally reaching the as door Takaio's smile widened, he placed his hand on the knob gently, turned it and finally pulled. He then walked in side and looked around. He wasn't exactly sure as to what he should have been doing, but he figured it was somewhere along the lines of finding someone who may help him. In fact, it was easier than that. The secretary at the desk had actually walked up to him and asked him to follow her. As he did so, the went down a hallway and made a couple of turns before finally reaching her office. Once inside, he was asked to sign a few papers and was given a packet that would help him. Finally, he was sent out and that seemed to be all that needed to happen. The next step now, was to find his dorm room...where ever that was going to be. As he looked around, he tilted his head and only began to wonder as to how he'd even get to where he had first started."Oh well." He mumbled softly as he began walking down a few hallways and tried to find his way back to what he considered the lobby.

After about an hour of wandering. he sighed heavily and finally gave up. There really wasn't anything left to do now. He was lost and he knew it. That was until he looked around and noticed doors with numbers on them. They didn't seem like they were maintenance room or anything. They seemed more like the dorms he was looking for. As he thought about this, he watched a student walk out from one and smiled widely. It was then that he began walking up and down more hallways until he finally found the room he had been looking for. Soy maybe it took two hours to get to this point, but he was glad it happened and he felt more relieved. All because he didn't have to ask anyone for help. It was all a guy thing though, and he knew it. Or at least most guys didn't like asking for help, and Takaio was one of them. It made him feel weak and inferior at times, but he knew he wasn't. It was just one of his many insecurities, but he didn't care. As far as he saw it, his insecurities were what made him as strong as he was.

As made it into his room and flopped on his bed, Takaio looked around and noticed that it wasn't inhabited. He was the only one inside, but he didn't mind much. Figuring it would be best to unpack, he did so, but he knew it wasn't going to be as easy as it seemed. He was a lazy person and he knew it. Or at least when it came to putting his clothes away. His room was probably thankful that he was gone because it was such a pig's stye. Well...it seemed like it. There was just a lot of clothes on the floor and that was about it. As he thought about it, he finally got the energy to put it all away and after a good fifteen minutes of furious folding and shoving things into the drawer in a disorganized manner, he finally finished and was out the door in a matter of seconds. It was then that he just began to walk around the hallways and wondered what the school had to offer. It probably had everything or nearly everything. It also wouldn't surprise him, but as he made it to the theater, his smile only widened.

Takaio had always had a knack for acting and it was one of his favorite things to do, not to mention dance and sing, but that was mainly for when he was in a musical, which was more often than he thought at times. However, as he stepped on the stage, he looked around and took his shoes off. The feeling of the stage was so nice and it felt good to be one one. He didn't really know what to do though, considering he wasn't currently in any production, so he slipped his shoes on and headed outside of the theater. It made him happy though, to know that this place would have productions...or at least he hoped it did. Other wise, that theater would be there for no reason and it would be pointless to have it. None the less, he thoughts faded as he walked down the many halls and took in his new surroundings. He was more than pleased and was happier than he had been in weeks. He just hoped it would stay that way.

████████████████████████████████████
...Take my hand, close your eyes. With you right here, I'm a rocketeer

[[ Out Of Citizenship: ]]

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Divorced Shapeshifter

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Divorced 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User ImageDr. Vaughn Waldolf Crowley PhDUser Image
User Image

User Image

The male stood at the bottom of the LaSalle institute's steps. His left hand raised to scratch at the scruff of his chin as he gave a slight groan, staring upward at the building. "Work. Here. I get the feeling this won't be as fun as before..."

With another groan he reached down into the pocket of his lab coat. The coat was far from the clean white most expect of doctors. It was stained yellow by nicotine, black with soot and in some places it possessed odd, dark red splotches. He retrieved from his pocket a slightly pathetic looking crumpled up cigarette and placed it between his lips. He then groped about in his left breast pocket. Before long a look of dismay clouded his features and he began to look about in panic.

"A light... Anyone spare a light?!"

Luckily, a student, knowing full well to help senior staff picked up and ran over, handing the male a lighter.

"Good on you, kid..."

With that, the male known as Vaughn lit his cigarette and ascended the stairs, past the doors covered in no smoking signs and into his new workplace.

User Image

Familiar Phantom

10,575 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
User Image

...Moxie Pilote...

User Image

Moxie had been standing in the same spot for quite a while, her patience still in tact. Students continued to hustle and bustle to and fro around her, and she simply remained. Just a few minutes earlier, however, she had witnessed the girl splashing about in the fountain as if it were some sort of kiddie pool. Before she could even say any thing, the girl had exited the base of the fountain, upon which she grumbled softly and turned back to her previous direction. Since no one seemed to need her help, she sighed softly and began to mindlessly doodle on her clipboard. A few minutes had passed before an exclamation peaked her attention. Peering up through the thin, silver frames of her glasses, she spotted the source; an older gentleman, clearly a homeless ragamuffin from his appearance. With narrowed eyes, she scrutinized his actions, and when he attempted to enter the school, she rushed after him in a flash. Never running on campus, she speed walked onto his trail, her voice calling out in a stern, yet some how charming pitch of voice. "Sir! You in the white coat. What exactly do you think you're doing? You're clearly violating many a policy. SIR." She rose her voice as he continued walking, jotting things down in a hurry on her paper. "Can't you read? NO SMOKING. And you're trespassing as well! If you'll just STOP, I can give you the number to the nearest homeless shelter!" The pigment of her complexion reddened and flushed from all the effort she was putting forth as she huffed, fatigue catching up with her.

User Image

Divorced Shapeshifter

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Divorced 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User ImageDr. Vaughn Waldolf Crowley PhDUser Image
User Image

User Image

Taking a long drag from the coffin nail between his lips the male turned toward the woman that was currently accosting him. He wrinkled his nose as a cloud of smoke escaped it and held his hand out to the side, tapping his ashes onto the carpet in front of the door. He then made his way closer to the woman and did his best to appear and sound drunk (which he was quite skilled at, despite the fact that he didn't smell of alcohol, though he hoped she wouldn't notice.) "Oh... I'm sorry pretty lady... I was hoping to find... A nice place to lay down... Maybe one of the nice kids here could get me a hot meal.. *Hic*" He gave his form a bit of a sway, mimicking the movement of one with impaired balance."Can't ya cut me a little break? I won't bother no body.. I'll just lay down on a bench... Out of the way..."

He took the cigarette that was now just a cherry and pushed it down against the lab coat over his pocket, creating another hole before discarding the butt into a nearby flowerbed.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces