Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
~Jordan Jacobs~
~the Black Jaguar~
User Image

Jordan Smiled when he asked to pet jaguar then said "corse in fact you can hold her". now here's the real test she thought then picked up jaguar off her lap and placed her on house cats. Jaguar just meowed A very high puches meow. Then Jordan giggles jaguar seemed to like house cat so far which made her happy.
User Image
~Jordan's outfit~
~Jaguar her Kitten~
User Image

mori36
P0ckii3z
xo_Brat_ox
P0ckii3z

(( OOC: Wanna RP with Vienna and Jammie? ^.^ ))

(( Optimistic Overpowered Camels?: Sure emotion_awesome ))

Grate can't wait to see them go clubbing that'll be interesting lol
User Image
W I L L I A MxxxC R O M W E L L

If surpassing you is all I N E E D......

William took Jaguar from her hands then placed it on his laps then petted her when meowed he kinda felt happy, it didn't seem like it would bite him. It's good to know that she likes me, few minutes later when Jordan wasn't looking he played with Jaguar and was already laying down in the bed and Jaguar was already on top of his chest and playing with her trying not to anger her at the same time, when Jordan was about to see them he tried to lift his body up to a sitting position but he couldn't, then just lay down there then moved Jaguar over to his face to cover his face.

......Then my Intellect would surpass you E A SY

GreenDayVamp

Familiar Lunatic

6,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Timid 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Vienna Leffington

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Vienna took his hand and led him in a random direction toward where she assumed the school was. She'd led them around inside the school to find Mai, she left him outside so she could check their dorm, then led him around the campus outside until she finally found Mai. Her feet were super sore after all the walking. She noticed the fallen amplifier and coughed to make her presence known, "Mai? What's going on here?" she asked with a small frown. She let go of Jammie's hand and nudged him a few inches away from herself with her hip.

GreenDayVamp

P0ckii3z

Hygenic Hoarder

7,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
User Image
YAMAIRUXX ❝MAI❞xxHIME

ood: Akward, exhausted.
ocation: Somewhere on campus.
ompany: Me, Vienna, and Jammie.

You're the apple to my pie, you're the straw to my berry.

Mai was just about ready to drag the amplifier all the way to her dorm until a cough from behind nearly gave her a heart attack. "Don't surprise me like that you-" she turned around, then stopped when she realized that it was Vienna. "Oh, sorry. I thought you were someone else." she laughed nervously, rubbing the back of her head.
Then she asked what was going on. "Huh?" Mai furrowed her eyebrows. "I just bought a new amplifier. You know, for my bass?" she said, pulling the bass strap over her head so she could show them her pink, 4 stringed instrument. "And the amp.." she held up the 57 pound box with a free hand, "Peavey MAX 115 60W Bass combo amplifier. Not as good as the one I have at home, but it's better than nothing." she said, realizing that they were probably growing bored of her already.
She tried changing the subject. "So, yeah. Anyway, who's your friend there?" Mai asked, examining the blue-haired boy she'd seen in the cafeteria. She couldn't remember his name. 'Damn my acute memory..' Mai thought.

You're the smoke to my high, you're the one I wanna marry.

((OutOfCrack: --- ))

xo_Brat_ox

GreenDayVamp

Familiar Lunatic

6,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Timid 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Vienna Leffington

Vienna put her hands on her hips and pressed her eyebrows together, getting ready to tell her off when Mai was about to say something after the word 'you'. But when she stopped herself and turned around apologizing, Vienna just dropped her arms at her sides. Then she'd asked what was going on and listened to Mai speak of her bass and amplifier. "Interesting. Although I understood nothing you said other than 'bass' and 'amp'..." Vienna remarked with a smirk. When Mai changed the subject and asked who her friend was, she grinned, "This is my boyfriend Jammie" she lied. She wanted to see what Mai would say, then she'd tell her he really wasn't her boyfriend. She'd never intentionally lie to Mai. She liked her too much. She took a sidestep toward Jammie with a huge fake grin plastered on her face. She made sure to make it look over-done and pretend. She took his hand and looked into his eyes, "Oh Jammie, sweet man of mine. How I love thee..." she said in a cheesy sounding voice. She leaned in to kiss him, making big ugly fish lips, before stopping herself and letting go of his hand. She laughed and turned to Mai, "Anyway, need help with carrying that stuff?" she offered like nothing just happened.

GreenDayVamp

P0ckii3z

Hygenic Hoarder

7,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
User Image
YAMAIRUXX ❝MAI❞xxHIME

Mai cracked a smile when Vienna said she only understood the words 'bass' and 'amp'. She set the amplifier down, and as she pulled the strap over her head again, she thought that maybe the bass prodigy spent a little too much time playing.
"Ooh, a boyfriend already?" she grinned, forming a heart with her thumbs and index fingers, looking at Vienna and Jammie through it. Was she jealous? Nope. Mai had had a couple of boyfriends herself, and maybe a fling or two. But would she tell her that? No. It'd be rude. Now, did she feel like a third wheel? A little, but the corny voice and fish lips made her laugh.
"Nah, it's fine. My arms are sore from riding, but I can still carry this thing." she said through her full-face helmet.

((OutOfCrack: --- ))

xo_Brat_ox

GreenDayVamp

Familiar Lunatic

6,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Timid 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Vienna Leffington

Vienna giggled, "Nah. I was just kidding... He's still on the market though if you're interested? Five bucks and he's yours!" she said jokingly. She frowned a little when Mai said her arms were sore from riding but that she'd still carry the amp, "Um... If you're arms hurt and that amp's too heavy, Jammie might be able to carry it to our dorm..." she said and lightly elbowed Jammie in the side. Vienna was too skinny and weak to carry something like that amp. If she could she would though. Anything to earn brownie points with Mai... Vienna suddenly remembered what she was going to ask her, "Hey, can Jammie go clubbin' with us later?" she asked.

GreenDayVamp

P0ckii3z

Tipsy Sex Symbol

BlakStarr
SORRY. I'm at my moms this weekend doing Parrelli horse training.

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx SAVANNAH THURLOW

The brunette turned her attention back to Solomon as he explained, not really sure what to say at first, she nodded. But once he was finished, she took in a deep breath and tried to comfort him. "Well, I'm sure it's nothing. But I would like to let you know, if anything is bothering you. I am here to listen. But I won't pressure you if you're uncomfortable." The bird flew away and Van's eyes watched it until it disappeared. She wanted to change the subject a bit, hoping to make him less uncomfortable. She chewed on her bottom lip for a second, thinking of what they could do. She came up short and decided to ask him, wondering what he felt like doing.

"So, Solomon, what do you feel like doing now? We don't have to stay here the entire time." She gave him a dimpled smile, and stood up just to stretch out her legs and torso.

Hygenic Hoarder

7,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
User Image
YAMAIRUXX ❝MAI❞xxHIME

Mai chuckled, then when it trailed off, she shook her head. "It's fine. Just sporting." she said, turning down her offer. Besides, she'd feel bad to have someone she hardly knew carry something so heavy.
"And sure. The more the merrier, or something.." she said.

((OutOfCrack: Agh, brb. And writer's block ftl. ))

xo_Brat_ox

GreenDayVamp
Silhouette of S i d d y
ooc: OH! Sounds fun ahaha

User Image

Solomon

Solomon's eyes wandered the sky trying to find what Van had been looking at. Without being able to spot it, he heards word exit her mouth in the form of a question. Solomon sat up and crossed his legs. What could they do? He scratched his head and wondered what he hadnt done today. He hadnt gone back to class, nor had he even thought to. Solomon's eyes fell onto Van as he said,"Well I dont really know my way around the whole school yet. So maybe thats sometihng you'd consider doing?" His voice picked up a higher pitch as he was finishing what he was asking. That usually happened when he was unsure about something, or making a suggestion in the form of a question. Solomon stood up and dusted himself off, feeling a piece of paper in his back pocket that he had written on earlier. It read,"HALL PASS." Of course it wasnt legit, but he figured it would work with some careful explaining. He turned to Van and said finished,"So. What do ya say?"
User Image
~Jessie Johnson~
User Image
Jammie just smiled as the girls talked and thought of a devilish idea sence his little princess kept trying to make him jelus it was his turn to try to make her jelus. But before that he heard his princess jokingly offer him to her roomie for $5. Hearing that he put hir right hand over his heart the back of his left on his forehead while he throu his head back and said jokingly "ow that hurt only $5 Im worth that little to you after the amazing day we've spent together? then he smiled moved his hands and started laughing. Then he bowed to the girl he had not gotten the name of yet and said "are you sure you dont want me to take that for you beautiful?" after he said that he winked and smiled a flity smile. He was mostly just trying to make his princess jelus sence that's what she kept doing to him with his brother but the other reason was that his princess's roomie was cute but just not really his type. Then he said to his princess's roomie "so you play the bass? Are you any good?" he asked out of curiosity seems he was very into music and he himself played a little bass but he was more of a violinist.
User Image
~Jammie Johnson~
User Image

xo_Brat_ox

P0ckii3z

Hygenic Hoarder

7,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
User Image
YAMAIRUXX ❝MAI❞xxHIME

ood: Cocky, exhausted.

Mai cracked a smile and cocked a brow when Jammie bowed. "No, it's fine, but thanks for offering." she said, flashing him a seductive grin.
She snickered when he asked if she was any good at the bass. "Are you kidding me? I'm a bass legend!" she bragged, playing G2, D2, and G0, her instrument emitting barely audible sounds. "Yeah, I need to plug this in." she sighed, tuning it. "So, what about you? Are you good at anything?" she asked.

((OutOfCrack: Shady's back. ))

xo_Brat_ox

GreenDayVamp
User Image
~Jessie Johnson~
User Image
Jammie smiled a flirty smile when she said she was a legend "well you'll just have to play a real song for me sometime then." when she asked of he played anything he said "oh I can play almost anything thou I am best known for my skills on the violine." then got an idea that mite make his princess jelus. "maybe sometime I'll play you a song and you play me one deal?" as he said that he winked. The girl was cute but he had his flirty princess with her amazing kisses that was all he needed.
User Image
~Jammie Johnson~
User Image

xo_Brat_ox

P0ckii3z

Familiar Lunatic

6,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Timid 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Vienna Leffington

Vienna glared at Jammie, "Don't try anything..." she warned between clenched teeth "I've got dibs". She turned to Mai, smiling, "You should play for me too!" she said cheerily. She twirled around, "I'm ready to go clubbin' right now. Should we go early?" she suggested and jumped up and down excitedly.

GreenDayVamp
Blockeddddd.

P0ckii3z
Still blockkkeeedddd.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items