Welcome to Gaia! ::

Familiar Lunatic

6,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Timid 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Vienna Leffington

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Vienna looked at Jammie and had an idea, "How about you and I leave Jessie and Chase alone for a little while before the date?" she whispered "We could go for a walk together...?". She smiled and kissed Jammie's neck lightly...

GreenDayVamp

Running Fate

~Jade Jacobs~

~Jade's outfit~

Jade smiled and said "thanks and it's nice to meet you Melanie" as she sat next to her. Malien such a pretty name for such a pretty girl. she thought. Then looked down at the picture she was drawing. [coot=rdarkred]"wow that's really pretty! Your areally good artest!" jade said. Then thought hum I wounder if shell draw me?. As she thought that she smiled a little she liked the idea maybe she would draw a sexy picture of me?
Running Fate
User Image
~Jordan Jacobs~
~the Black Jaguar~
User Image

Jordan didn't like it that he asked her to wait. So after house cat walked away a few minets latershe fallowed him. She saw where he went and what the nurse said. so he's sick and it could kill him. Not good I can't let that happen. she thought. Then she just waited to see what else she could hear.
~Jaguar her Kitten~
User Image

mori36
User Image
Jessie Jonhson
Jammie Jonhson

User Image

Jammie smiled and said "your right. Let's go for a nice walk." then toke her hand and walked away. that was really nice of her to do for Jessie. he thought. Then looked at her and thought I'm starting to get a little crush on this girl he thought not just because she's beautiful but because she's nice too.

Oh Cool Cake: got to go to bed night
~The Twins Theme song (for your entertainment by Adam lambert)~
xo_Brat_ox

Running Fate

Familiar Lunatic

6,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Timid 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Vienna Leffington

Vienna grinned and walked alongside Jammie, "So how are you enjoying your day so far?" she asked happily "It's my first day today but I've loved every minute of it! I've met an awesome freakin' girl who turned out to be my roommate, I met a girl who seemed to have a thing for her boobs, and I met you and Jessie... Then Chase!". She took a strand of her hair in her fingers and twirled it nervously, they were alone now without Jessie. She wondered if Jammie was going to act differently now that his brother wasn't around...

GreenDayVamp
User Image
W I L L I A MxxxC R O M W E L L

If surpassing you is all I N E E D......

The nurse stopped scolding William and gave him a medicine to at least fight the sickness, there was no cure for sickness in the infirmary then the nurse walked up near him and told him that if he ever do that again there will be no more next time for him, William had a sad look on his face cause he didn't want to die yet, he just made a friend in school he said to the nurse. After drinking the medicine he stood up from the bed and walked near the medicine cabinet and took a case where his medicine is located it was a rectangular case with 10 pills in it. As he did so, he walked up near the door going out now. But before he opens the door the nurse talked to him about him of what time will he drink the medicine, she told that he will only drink it twice a day and talked about more about it.

......Then my Intellect would surpass you E A SY

Perfect Reveler

12,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
Alexander Daemon

Alexander was a tiny bit pissed when the twins upped and left the class. He took out a paper and started checking some slots. Skipping class with no acceptable reason, check. Leaving class without being granted permission by an academy staff member, check. Lying about out-of-regulation activities, check... He looked at the detention paper. If those kids got detention, then they could call themselves lucky. When Alexander was a high school student, he would have been suspended for that kind of stunt!
Seriously... Alexander was pissed because the fact that they would so readily skip his class was somewhat insulting, but mostly because who did they think was responsible for them? They were in high-school. Not college! In college, teachers don't give a damn weither you come to calss or not. If you screw up at your finals, then it's your problem, not the teacher's. But in high-school, you are under your teacher's responsibility and authority...

The female answered his question relatively fast and made him react. Hmmm... Ah, yes, right, if you count pi as 3.1416, then your answer is correct He answered her. He had personally calculated 169.56, but that's only if you consider pi as 3.14, so it had taken him a couple seconds to check what she had used as pi.
Come see me at the cafeteria at lunch time and I'll treat you to any flavor you want he answered the girl. He looked around at the class. What? You thought I was kidding? he asked them in a very matter-of-factly tone

Tipsy Sex Symbol

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx SAVANNAH THURLOW

Savannah sighed when he said he didn’t have a favorite place yet. “Well, if you like it here. It can be our place.” She gave him a smile, hoping that he didn’t get the wrong impression of that statement. Her blue eyes watched him and could see a change in his attitude. He seemed.. Worried. But she had no idea why, or what caused it to change so dramatically. Tilting her head, she watched him for a second before taking in a deep breath and deciding to ask him what was up.

“Hey, Solomon, is there something bothering you?” She asked him, spinning herself onto her butt and sitting up with her legs crossed. Her long brown curls bounced at her back as she moved. Her blue eyes watched him intently, of course breaking contact every now and then.
Silhouette of S i d d y

User Image

Solomon

Solomon looked over at Van and let out a defeated sigh before saying,"Wow is it that obvious?" He paused for a minute, thinking of a clear way tp put his feelings into words. He was trying to make sense of what he was feeling. Then Solomon said,I dont know whats wrong. I just got a bad feeling all of a sudden. But maybe its just all in my head, ya know? Its probably nothing." Solomon laughed at what Van said just before asking him what was wrong. Maybe this could be their hangout spot. There was plenty of shade from the sun, fresh air and soft grass. What was not to like about the place. Solomon eyes returned to Van and he said,"Agreed. This could be our hangout spot."

Beloved Fatcat

User Image
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX█::moOD//;
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXConTEnt RelAxED AwKWarD]
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX█::WheRe-aBouTs//;
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX WaNeDeRinG tHe HAllS.....
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX█::tHe SoNg iN my HeA D;;
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX sMotHeR mE

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

xxxxxxxxChase kept himself from grimacing as Jammie and Vienna shared their hugs and such. All the love the couple were giving with each other, it was PDA that Chase wasn't too fond of, though he had to admit he was more scared of being influenced by it. When the girl mentioned a walk, Chase took it as a sign that they wanted to be alone, and nodded. He was somewhat happy to be rid of the action. As Jessie took his hand, Chase flinched in instinct, moving away a bit and laughing nervously, a light blush coming across his face.
xxxxxxxxBeing touched by strangers, he wasn't used to it. Even if he knew the pink haired boy, it had only been a day. He was never used to physical contact, except with the occasional girlfriend, and sometimes boyfriend, yet he had never stayed in a relationship long enough to actually get used to it. Since his family was always moving, and long distant relationships never worked out, he had started to get used to just toying around with people instead. That never required any physical touching. Well, never any hand holding. Other physical involvement? Yes. "So, where did you want to head to?" Chase asked, bringing his mind back into the present.

OutOfCoke//;
User Image
Jessie Jonhson
Jammie Jonhson

User Image

Jammie Smiled and said "so far pretty good thou my 1st class is my worst subject. the teacher most likely thinks me and Jessie are idiots. Oh and I fell asleep in class and he said nothing." when he heard her talk about the people she met he laught. "a thing for her boobs? That's a new one. Well at lest you like your roommate"

Jessie was taken back by the way chace acted to him holding his hand. what was that about? he asked himself but just said "ok then why don't we walk and get to know eachother better?" then smiled he wanted to learn all he could about chase. His likes his dislikes what his gift was. Those where some of the things he would like to learn about this hot guy.
xo_Brat_ox

Running Fate
User Image
~Jordan Jacobs~
~the Black Jaguar~
User Image

Jordan wasn't sur what to do so she just sat there listening to the nurse scold him. he had to take that stuff or he'll die like my mom did she thought. I don't like death! Why do people always have to die? she thought as she remembered her mothers death. it hurt wjen people died so why isn't he doing all he cam to live? she thought as she twisted a peace of hair between her fingers. I will do all I can to help him live she decided because she did NOT want her new friend dying on her.
User Image
~Jordan's outfit~
~Jaguar her Kitten~
User Image

mori36

Beloved Fatcat

User Image
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX█::moOD//;
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXConTEnt RelAxED AwKWarD]
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX█::WheRe-aBouTs//;
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX OuTSIdE, wALkinG.....
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX█::tHe SoNg iN my HeA D;;
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX bASkeTcAsE

xxxxxxxxChase thought for a moment. What could he share about himself that wouldn't ruin his act? If you could really call it that. Chase was a great actor, it was in his blood, but was he constantly acting? The doctors diagnosed him as bi-polar, and though it was understandable, Chase didn't really know if he should have believed the shrink or not. At the moment, he was rather happy, normal. In a few seconds, he could snap and become a sadistic jerk. Was ignoring that issue acting, rather lying? It wasn't like he had to prove himself to these people, yet. "Well, I'm an artist, a musical artist," Chase corrected. He really hated telling his life story, so he tried to think of something that would cut it short. "I've moved around a lot, my parents are in theater, and I'm here because..." Because his parents blamed his so called disorder on traveling too much? "They thought it would be better to finish off school in one place." He looked at Jessie with a content smile and a nod, happy with the lie, answer he had given him. He felt a ping of pang, feeling as if he had told a lie, and quickly looked away. He didn't want to see any faces hurt... now. That decision could change in a heart beat. "What about you? How did you and your brother come to be here?"

OutOfCoke//;

GreenDayVamp
GreenDayVamp
User Image
Jessie Jonhson
Jammie Jonhson

User Image

Jammie smiled as she called him a badboy. "yep I'm such a bad boy I fell asleep in math class" he said then laught. When he hard her offer he smiled and said "why not I'd love to meet your roommate. Exspecially if she's as awesome as you say she is." he never done that before but it sounds like fun. Plus he's always wanted to go but his brother would never go with him.

Jessie As he listened to chace could tell that wasn't completely true if it was true at all but just smiles and acted like he didn't notest. he probly had his resins for it and if I said something that mite just push him away and I don't want that. Plus if it is important enof he'll tell me. he thought then said "well sence we're only 1st years our parents told us we could pick our school. We were just looking at schools then pointed to this one. When we said wanted to go here our parents just said ok you can. They tryed getting us different dorms but we refused to go to any school if they did. So yah that's why were here." then started laughing.
xo_Brat_ox

Running Fate

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out