Divine Gatekeeper

12,100 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
User Image

Victoria Bree Vine
Teacher/Human-Harpy

Victoria frowned deeply at her, the teachers expression growing stern and none to pleased. "Don't test me child" She said and rolled her eyes when she said that she was hurting her. Victoria wasn't a violent person but she knew when to be firm and unmoving "If I wanted to hurt you, you would be HURTING. So if this hurts you won't last in my combat class. Now go back where you came from" She said firmly her tone neutral, lacking any anger or emotion what so ever. Victoria had seen similar before in her life, and she knew it could be quite dangerous not only for others around the person but for the person themself.

User Image

Kurai Vangarret

ThisIsRealFiction

Distinct Shapeshifter

5,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Lena was surprised by Kohaku's kindness, "Thank you," She said and smiled a little, "Ummmm... So... This is my room...." Lena looked around the dorm. There wasn't a lot there yet but her bed was covered in purple sheets and a purple pillow. There were a few articles of clothing strewn on the floor, including her night camisole, made of purple silk. Lena didn't notice the mess, she was looking at Kohaku's face, wondering why he was so nice to her.

Kay-dragon94's Datemate

Blessed Shapeshifter

User Image

Kohaku looks around and smiles as he says, "I'm guessing your favorite color is purple."

Lena_of_Light
User Image

Violet LeFey

"makes sence" Violet said as they reached the edge of the river (I assume thats the place to swim)
Specter_Cry

Kay-dragon94's Datemate

Blessed Shapeshifter

User Image
Kiri smiles as she steps into the river and then turns to Violet. "C'mon, the water's nice," she says.

lucey-13
User Image

Violet LeFey

Violet smiled and udressed, she stuck the scabord of her sord in the sand then ran to the water This is nice shevsaid before sumergeing her slef in the water
Specter_Cry

Kay-dragon94's Datemate

Blessed Shapeshifter

User Image
Kiri smiles as she swims gracefully through the water, pure joy shining in her eyes.

lucey-13

Distinct Shapeshifter

5,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"It would appear so..." Lena looked around her room as if she had never noticed the prominence of the colour, "It blends in with the shadows," Lina looked at her top, the jagged edge where she ripped off a piece for Kohaku's arm, stood out against her obsidian stomach.
User Image

Violet LeFey

Violet sighed in content as she swam "could you show me some of your magic"
Specter_Cry

Lena_of_Light's Spouse

User Image
"No need to be so hostile." the other Xandria said, dropping her act. She hated having to do it anyway. She wrenched her hand out of the woman's grasp and nonchalantly fixed her hair, "You can call me Dark, by the way. Her name is simply grating to the ears."
Compared to Xandria's usual awkward and ashamed slouch, Dark's posture was stiff and regal. She held her chin up as if she was more important than everyone. It looked ridiculous on Xandria's tiny frame, but she did it anyway.
She glared at the red-headed woman through lidded, disinterested eyes, "And you. Even if I wanted to, which I don't, I can't just 'go back'. Besides, I just got here."

Kurai Vangarret

ChronoCrusadeRosette

Kay-dragon94's Datemate

Blessed Shapeshifter

User Image
Kiri smiles and says, "Sure." At that Kiri rises out of the river and stands on the surface of the water. She smiles as she closes her eyes and takes a deep breath. She then starts to glide across the water as she waves her arms and hands in different motions, the water following her movements appearing almost if it was dancing while it glistened in the sunlight.

User Image

Kohaku smiles and says, "That's not a bad thing, it is a nice color, although I prefer dark blue myself." Kohaku then looks at her torn shirt and sighs. "Thanks for the help back in my room by the way and sorry about your shirt."

Lena_of_Light

lucey-13
User Image

Violet LeFey

Violet watched in amazement at how fulidly the girl moved
Specter_Cry

Divine Gatekeeper

12,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

Victoria Bree Vine
Teacher/Human-Harpy

Victoria sighed watching her closely listening to her as she pulled her hand out of her grasp. Dark huh? Not the most original name. She noticed just in the girls posture alone that it was a different person, the girl who walked up earlier was so timid, unsure and shy. Dark on the other hand was cocky, full of herself. "Well you will have to stop glaring because you are going to stay near me for a while" Victoria said.

User Image

Kurai Vangarret

ThisIsRealFiction

Divine Gatekeeper

12,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
User Image

Fiori Claire
First year/Wind-air Elemental

Fiori found herself back up on the tallest point on the school grounds watching everyone her bare feet giving he better traction on the shingles of the roof. She watched the students and even some staff walk around the grounds but turned her mind up to the sky watching birds flying around. She sat down on the tower and watched them as a few clouds rolled around.

Kay-dragon94's Datemate

Blessed Shapeshifter

User Image
Kiri continues what she's doing, however with a few extra hand movements some of the water freezes and turns into ice crystals which then also flow with the water as she moves. After a while longer of this she glides into a spin where the water and crystals start to spin around her. She then finally comes to a stop and the water slowly falls back into the river.

lucey-13

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces