Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kay-dragon94's Datemate

Blessed Shapeshifter

User Image

Many years ago a great kingdom flourished, a kingdom of unimaginable beauty where humans and mystic creatures lived in harmony. There was no war in this kingdom and peace reigned under the gentle hands of it's rulers, the angels. This kingdom was known as Yorokobi no ōkoku and it's inhabitants lived in joy. However Yorokobi no ōkoku held a dark secret, amongst the ranks of the mystic creatures lay many who did not approve of the peace the angels had worked so hard to create, these creatures saw the humans as below them and wished to be worshiped by them, not to live among them. This lead to many disagreements and the eventual banning of those who were against the peace, all except one, a lonely angel who kept his beliefs to himself, an angel by the name of Yami, one of the most powerful angels and the brother to the current king. However Yami allowed for the peace continue and waited for his chance at the throne.

As the years went by the peace remained and in time a new prince was born, but this prince was special, as unlike his predecessors this young prince was not born to two angels, but to an angel and a human, becoming the first of his kind, a creature known as a Nephilim. His birth soon lead to many more of his kind being born, a era that created a golden age for the kingdom but it was also this era that finally made Yami snap. Yami finally saw his time to strike and he poisoned his brother and the good king soon died leaving his human wife and young son behind and allowing for Yami to take control. Once in control Yami brought all of the creatures who had been banned for their beliefs back into the kingdom and with their help destroyed the peace his ancestors had so carefully constructed, killing all mystic creatures who opposed him and enslaving all the humans of the kingdom, creating a dark age for Yorokobi no ōkoku and becoming the ruler known simply as Yami no Tenshi, or angel of darkness.

Now many years later the once beautiful kingdom lies in the hands of Yami's descendents and the harmony that once made the kingdom so joyous is gone, or is it?

Hidden away in a forest not far from the now dark kingdom lies a small village known as Yorokobi no Niwa that is home to not only those who survived Yami's wrath but a single school that houses all those who wish to one day take back their precious kingdom. However the dark kingdom moves closer everyday, so here's the question, will you join the fight dear student or will you continue to allow the humans to suffer?

Kay-dragon94's Datemate

Blessed Shapeshifter

School Rules

User Image

1. You must follow the basic Gaia ToS
2. No God modding
3. There HAS to be a picture in your profile AND posts.
4. You can play as many characters as you so choose.
5. This is a pg-17 roleplay there fore cussing is allowed, just make sure not to cuss in every single sentence.
6. Romance is allowed as it is a school and romance is bound to happen, just keep it clean and if you plan on doing anything more sexual than hand holding or kissing please do so in pms, otherwise please put in a time skip
7. Please quote those you are rping with so that everyone knows who you are talking to
8. Please post all ooc matters on the ooc thread linked on this page
9. You have to message the profile to me before joining and have to get my ok
10. Your pm has to be tilted Angel of Darkness 17 or I will not look at it
11. No bullies, if I see any of you bullying another I will remove you from the roleplay
12. Moderators will report to me if you are doing something wrong. You have three strikes.
13. If something comes up and you have to leave for a few days. Please give everyone a heads up so we know ahead of time
14. My word is law. I can add or remove rules at any time
15. And above all else have fun

Kay-dragon94's Datemate

Blessed Shapeshifter

Skeleton

User Image

PM this to me

Student:

[imgleft](Character picture)[/imgleft]
[b][color=color1]My name is:[/color][/b][color=color2] (Character's full name)[/color]

[b][color=color1]But you may call me:[/color][/b][color=color2] (Character's nickname[s])[/color]

[b][color=color1]I am proudly:[/color][/b][color=color2] (Character's race i.e. human, angel, Nephilim [half angel, half human], vampire, etc.)[/color]

[b][color=color1]I have been alive for:[/color][/b][color=color2] (Character's age)[/color]

[b][color=color1]I was born on:[/color][/b][color=color2] (Character's Birthday)[/color]

[b][color=color1]My powers are:[/color][/b][color=color2] (Character's ability/abilities, explanation of what they do, and its strengths and drawbacks)[/color]

[b][color=color1]My preferred weapon(s) is:[/color][/b][color=color2] (Character's weapon of choice and a picture of it)[/color]

[b][color=color1]My story is:[/color][/b][color=color2] (General overview of the character's life)[/color]

[b][color=color1]I am unique because:[/color][/b][color=color2] (What are they like?)[/color]

[b][color=color1]I like:[/color][/b][color=color2] (At least two, can be hobbies, subjects, etc.)[/color]

[b][color=color1]I dislike:[/color][/b][color=color2] (At least two, can be hobbies, subjects, etc.)[/color]

[b][color=color1]My most precious item is:[/color][/b][color=color2] (Whatever item[s] that are important to the character)[/color]

[b][color=color1]I live: [/color][/b][color=color2] (Does your character live on or off campus)[/color]

[b][color=color1]My best subject:[/color][/b][color=color2] (What class[es] is your character good at)[/color]

[b][color=color1]My jam is:[/color][/b][color=color2] (General theme here) // (Battle theme)[/color]

[b][color=color1]The person behind my mask is:[/color][/b][color=color2] (Your username)[/color]

Teacher:

[imgleft](Character picture)[/imgleft]
[b][color=color1]My name is:[/color][/b][color=color2] (Character's full name)[/color]

[b][color=color1]But you may call me:[/color][/b][color=color2] (Character's nickname[s])[/color]

[b][color=color1]I am proudly:[/color][/b][color=color2] (Character's race i.e. angel, Nephilim, vampire, etc.)[/color]

[b][color=color1]I have been alive for:[/color][/b][color=color2] (Character's age)[/color]

[b][color=color1]I was born on:[/color][/b][color=color2] (Character's Birthday)[/color]

[b][color=color1]My powers are:[/color][/b][color=color2] (Character's ability/abilities, explanation of what they do, and its strengths and drawbacks)[/color]

[b][color=color1]My preferred weapon(s) is:[/color][/b][color=color2] (Character's weapon of choice and a picture of it)[/color]

[b][color=color1]My story is:[/color][/b][color=color2] (General overview of the character's life)[/color]

[b][color=color1]I am unique because:[/color][/b][color=color2] (What are they like?)[/color]

[b][color=color1]I like:[/color][/b][color=color2] (At least two, can be hobbies, subjects, etc.)[/color]

[b][color=color1]I dislike:[/color][/b][color=color2] (At least two, can be hobbies, subjects, etc.)[/color]

[b][color=color1]My most precious item is:[/color][/b][color=color2] (Whatever item[s] that are important to the character)[/color]

[b][color=color1]I live: [/color][/b][color=color2] (Does your character live on or off campus)[/color]

[b][color=color1]My best subject:[/color][/b][color=color2] (What class your character teaches)[/color]

[b][color=color1]My jam is:[/color][/b][color=color2] (General theme here) // (Battle theme)[/color]

[b][color=color1]The person behind my mask is:[/color][/b][color=color2] (Your username)[/color]

Kay-dragon94's Datemate

Blessed Shapeshifter

Teaching Staff

User Image

Principal/History: Specter Cry
Magic: Anton Isaac Sterling
Close Combat: Victoria Bree Vine
Mythology: Ashita Hawkins
Military Strategy: Akaito Byrne

Kay-dragon94's Datemate

Blessed Shapeshifter

School Attendants

User Image

Year 1:
Rosa Marie Sterling
Violet LeFey
Fiori Claire
Kurai Vangarret
Mikael Whiterun

Year 2:

Kiri Fujikawa
Kohaku Tsubasa
Lena
Airen R. Carter

Year 3:
Xandria

Year 4:
Utsumi Yukunashi

Kay-dragon94's Datemate

Blessed Shapeshifter

Expelled Or Terminated

User Image

Kay-dragon94's Datemate

Blessed Shapeshifter

Administration Staff (moderators)

User Image

Principal:
Specter_Cry

Assistants:
To become a member of the administration staff please pm me and explain why you think you would make a good addition and I will consider hiring you, however if you are a member of the staff and you go against school rules you will be terminated.

Kay-dragon94's Datemate

Blessed Shapeshifter

Announcements

User Image

Open as of 2/4/15

Kay-dragon94's Datemate

Blessed Shapeshifter

Kay-dragon94's Datemate

Blessed Shapeshifter

Kay-dragon94's Datemate

Blessed Shapeshifter

Kay-dragon94's Datemate

Blessed Shapeshifter

Kay-dragon94's Datemate

Blessed Shapeshifter

Kay-dragon94's Datemate

Blessed Shapeshifter

Daily Weather

User Image

| Early Morning | Morning | Afternoon | Dusk | Night |

| Sunday | Monday | Tuesday | Wednesday | Thursday | Friday | Saturday |

| January | February | March | April | May | June | July | August | September | October | November | December |

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 |

| Spring | Summer | Fall | Winter |

| Hot | Warm | Cold | Chilly | Freezing | Rainy | Snowing | Hailing | Partly Cloudy | Cloudy | Sunny | Thundering | Lightning | Breezy | Windy | Whipping Windy |

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff