Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kay-dragon94's Datemate

Blessed Shapeshifter

User Image

"Hey if your up for it wanna hang out, after all I never did finish showing you around or we could go practice in the practice field again," Kohaku says as he grabs Lena's arm and grins, hoping she would take him up on his offer, he really wanted to learn more about Lena.

Lena_of_Light

Distinct Shapeshifter

5,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Lena was sartled by Kohku grabbing her arm, but she didn't pull away, "Are you asking me on a date?" She was teasing him, of course she wanted to spend time with him, but... "Well even if you are, it will have to wait. I have to get changed, this isn't exactly apropriate attire for public," she gestured to her scanty slip, in her current position it was high on her thighs and one of the straps had slid down her shoulder, "And I imagine I need a hairbrush..."

Lena_of_Light's Spouse

Xandria wandered around until she found a clearing in the wooded area that she had spent plenty of time in over her years at the school.
Unwrapping her wings, she inspected the previously broken wing, poking and stretching it out to make sure she didn't feel and discomfort or pain.
Not feeling anything, she crouched, spreading her wings out to each side of her.
Springing off the ground, her wings expanded fully, lifted by the sudden force of wind.
Because of their placement, flying was a bit different for Xandria than other people with wings.
She wasn't able to level her body with the ground without completely losing control and crashing, and had to stay practically perpendicular to it. While she was slower because if this, the strength her wings was possessed was particularly higher than most. This was mostly because of all the extra force needed to move in the air, since a standing person had more resistant surface area while moving through the air, unless they were going straight up.
This is why Xandria didn't fly very often. While her wings could handle it, she was self-conscious about how she looked doing it.

As her feet softly reached the ground again, Xandria purposefully fell on her back, landing on the soft grass, fully extending her wings. She closed her eyes as she took in the morning sun and sighed peacefully.

Kay-dragon94's Datemate

Blessed Shapeshifter

User Image

"In a sense," Kohaku says with a grin as he releases Lena's arm. He then chuckles and fixes her strap so that it wasn't falling off her shoulder anymore. "And your point is made, how about you go get ready and meet me in about twenty minutes, then we can go get breakfast," he replies.

Lena_of_Light

Devoted Explorer

{Kurai Vangarret}

User Image"What to do... What... to... do..." Kurai said to himself as he wandered the halls of the school. A few minutes of walking later, he stumbled across an empty field with training dummies strewn about. "A training grounds? Well I have been getting out of practice lately, so I guess some practice won't hurt." Kurai paused as he heard his stomach growl and chuckled. "Right after I get breakfast, of course..." Come to think of it, I haven't eaten since the other day. I should probably fix that. he thought as he headed towards the cafeteria.

Distinct Shapeshifter

5,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Friendly 100
Lena started to climb over Kohaku but stopped half way, leaning forward she kissed him. She then jumped up and rean out of his room nd into her own. Smiling to herself, "I keep surprising myself"she said to th empty room.

Kay-dragon94's Datemate

Blessed Shapeshifter

User Image

Kohaku returns Lena's kiss and then chuckles as she runs off. He stands up and stretches as he grins. He then grabs a few clothes from his closet and gets dressed. Kohaku then grabs a brush and runs it through his hair before styling it in his normal fashion. He slips on a pair of socks, followed by his favorite boots, and then he leaves his room. He then leans against the wall outsie of Lena's door and smiles as he waits for her.

Lena_of_Light

Divine Gatekeeper

12,100 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
User Image

Victoria Bree Vine
Teacher/Human-Harpy

Victoria got up in the morning unwrapping herself from her wings with a yawn, bird like claws grasped the floor as she walked across the room. She pruned through her feathers, cleaned up her hair before taking her human form before bathing herself. Once all cleaned up she walked out of the room and walked down the hall she stopped at Sir. Sterlings room hand up to knock. She stopped and shook her head with a huff before continuing down the hall to grab a quick bite to eat before her morning flight.

User Image

0h Brooke

Divine Gatekeeper

12,100 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
User Image
User Image

Fiori Claire
First year/Wind-air Elemental

Fiori stood at the range and held what looked like the grip of a bow that had been broken from the rest of its home. She held it up and as she made the gesture of pulling an arrow and string back the wind whirled making a bow and arrow appear. Fiori focused on her target and let the arrow fly hitting just shy of the bulls-eye "Darn" she cursed pouting a bit.

lucey-13

Lena_of_Light's Spouse

Xandria liked peaceful moments like these, where she could relax without Dark bothering her. Before attending this school, Xandria was unable to control Dark at all. She used to ramble off whatever insult she could think of nonstop, and while Xandria could block it out for large periods of time, it didn't make it any less annoying.
With the help of the school and principal Specter, though, she could now have times like these, without any interruption from-

~GROWL~

-her stomach?
When Xandria thought about it, she hadn't eaten since yesterday morning, and that was just a few berries she found while wandering around the forest. She had been to focused on the opening ceremony and Dark to eat anything after that...
Cafeteria! Awaaay~ Xandria thought in a singsong voice as she swiftly sat up, wrapping her wings about her waist as she stood .

I didn't take her long to reach her destination, the clearing was only about five minutes from the major buildings.
She was just able to spot the cafeteria when she noticed Kurai, seeming to head to the same destination as her.
She was about to call out to him when she hesitated, I just saw him last night. I probably shouldn't bother him... she thought, wringing her hands in contemplation.

Kurai Vangarret

Devoted Explorer

{Kurai Vangarret}

User Image Will it work? Kurai pondered as he walked to the cafeteria. I mean the concept is simple, but who knows what may happen. he scratched his head as he tried to figure out what to do. ARGH! I don't think I'll get anywhere on an empty stomach. As Kurai approached the cafeteria, he noticed Xandria out of the corner of his eye. That's convenient, I still need to thank her for helping me out last night. "Hey, Xandria!" he called as he approached her. "Um, I wanted to say thanks for helping me out last night when I...uh... passed out outside." After a short pause, Kurai's stomach growled loudly. "What say we grab some breakfast, huh?"

ThisIsRealFiction

Distinct Shapeshifter

5,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Friendly 100
Lena grabbed a clean shirt, it was a light purple top with only one shoulder, it was oddly supportive and it left her arms free for sparring. It also kept her from burning her sleeves, which had happened before. After brushing her hair, she pulled on some black leggings, they were skin tight, another precaution to burning clothes... It also looked pretty good. She pulled on a pair of light boots and headed out the door as she strapped her daggers onto her hips. "Oh, you are already ready, sorry," Lena felt slightly disappointed, 'He had to put a shirt on,' She knew that it was necessary, but she still liked him better without one.

Kay-dragon94's Datemate

Blessed Shapeshifter

User Image

Kohaku looks at Lena and grins as he scans her body, finding he really enjoyed the outfit she was wearing, it looked great one her. He then smiles as he holds out his hand for her to take and says, "It's no big, now let's go shall we."

User Image
Kiri wakes up to sunlight shining in her window and smiles as she sits up. She jumps out of bed and quickly changes into her favorite blue dress. She then brushes her hair and smiles. However her smile fades when her stomach growls and she then chuckles, guess it was time for her to get some breakfast. She then slips on a few silver anklets and heads out of her room, leaving her feet bare since she preferred it that way.

Lena_of_Light

Lena_of_Light's Spouse

Xandria lit up, "O-Okay!" she acknowledged as she finally caught up to Kurai.
She was surprised at how happy she was to be able to eat with someone. She was so used to eating by herself.
But her happiness was short lived as she began thinking about how she had no idea how to interact over a meal without being utterly awkward about it.
She looked over to Kurai nervously, thinking about retracting her reply. Though with how much she wanted to eat with him, she found herself severely conflicted.

Kurai Vangarret

Distinct Shapeshifter

5,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Friendly 100
Lena let a sly smile crawl across her lips as Kohaku surveyed her appearance. "I guess we can, I am pretty hungry."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff