Welcome to Gaia! ::

Of Acorns's Husband

High-functioning Fatcat

User Image

Thisisyourvicepresid↳ I'm currently with Vince || Elle || Alex
Thisisyourvicepresid↳ I'm right here Student Council Room.
Thisisyourvicepresid↳ Feeling pretty Relieved. Thank every Gods for Alcohol
Thisisyourvicepresid↳ Outfit [ x ] New clothes! Still didn't bring my uniform... sorry Ez.
Thisisyourvicepresid↳ Current Theme [ Let's Live Life To The Fullest In 3 Minutes! ]

User Image

єʟєzєη -- ʟαvєʟʟαη-- vαʟєητyηє ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

wιтнouт ʏou, ι'м ᴀ souʟ ғoʀᴇvᴇʀ нᴀuɴтᴇᴅ

Thanks to that amazing drink of the Gods, the white haired teen could not impede an airy chuckle from parting the silence in the room as he heard the Indigo Haired Teen speak out his name, if he had a lower tolerance Elezen would have probably just blurted out something along the lines of: YER A WIZARD, 'ARRY. Rather than do such a tactless feat, though he did humor the thought at the very least, Elezen shifted his position where his back was now leaning against the cold, hard embrace of the window while he looked towards the trio, giving Elle the smallest of nods, a warm smile tugging on his lips. "Pleased to meet you, Mr. McDrago," As always, last names first. "I'm the Vice President of the Student Council, Elezen Lavellan Valentyne." The prestige the young man held as he announced his name felt like a Prince announcing his own, the beguiling flow of his words were betrayed by how Elezen acted though, charming as it may be. "You can call me whatever you want though," A wink? Not entirely professional, but he slipped in a wink towards Elle rather playfully before sticking the tip of his tongue out a bit as sort of a teasing gesture. "I know a lot of students favor 'Demon King Elezen.' " At this he would shoot Vince a knowing glance -- damn right he knew all the rumors going around the school, especially about his 'titles' and a lot of 'who sleeps with who' sort of talk thanks to all the gossiping, which actually brings this to --

Reticent humming came from Elezen as he thought of how the title even started, it probably had to do with the mess of a soccer game that couldn't happen becau -- oh. "You remember that?" Rather than another snark retort towards Vince, the Vice President let out a rather effervescent laugh at the recollection of memories, a hand trying to cover up his mouth to at least save face at his broken composure. "I remember... there was someone on your team, blonde I think. Had a really nice -- backside." Damn, he wanted to ride that like a show horse, and vice-versa, the Vice President was as flexible with his positions as he was with how he takes his drinks. Which, by the way, is the deity you should thank for the sudden inappropriate and crudeness that took hold of the conversation between the two. "Truth be told, I actually mistimed that throw." The sudden revelation caused the teen to give Vince and apologetic wince with a smile, he could not help himself but find the whole situation funny as he thought about it more and more: Tried to get the attention of a guy by busting their 'Unofficial On Campus Game', ended up scaring them and taking some other guy down instead, had to follow through with taking Vince out so his reputation would not be tarnished. "Ehehe, sorry to disappoint you Mr. L'brea, but someone else caught my eye that time." Another jab at Vince, rather playfully and light though; the two had some sort of back and forth going on with them that Elezen was comfortable with since he had 'kind of known him' since last year, the other's snarkiness was accepted through and through with Elezen's own.

Letting out a small sigh, Elezen stood from his spot and stretched out in front of the three other teens, not much of his body could be properly outlined, muscles, shape, scars-and-or-tattoos, nothing at all thanks to the baggy clothes he wore, the Vice President was only so comfortable because of his Not-Uniform. "Is that a challenge, Mr. L'brea?" Clipboard in hand, Elezen returned the other's snark just as quick as he had sent it, the retort followed up by Elezen walking over to the redhead's location as his left hand rest on his hip while he shuffled his weight to one side of his body. Elezen restrained himself from inclining his body forward to lay his tulips upon the other's brazen collar just to see the reaction from Vince, the thought making the Vice President shake his head and chuckle -- ah, he really was a Sadist, that explained so much. "Well if that's the case, I accept the challenge: Vincent Scott L'Brea." Using the other's full name as sort of an official acknowledgement of the summons to contest... though it was anything but, most of it was probably Vince just being Vince. "I'm pretty sure I did get taller, my accuracy has gotten better for sure. Though, I'm still nothing compared to you, Red Haired Treant." Elezen could not help but give Vince a smug, little smile at the nickname he had opted to bestow upon the 3rd Year, awaiting for the other to stand up and measure him to find the difference between this and last year's arguably changing height.

A voice cut through their little rivalry, Elezen immediately paying attention to the other redhead that had decided to stay in the Room and walking towards him to double-check the filled out documents from Elle. Before proceeding with the more official sanctions on their forms though, Elezen started to finally take note of Alexander, or to be more accurate Alexander's features; the Vice President was basically gauging how attractive the other was based on his body type, structure, and personality like he always does as a personal past time game. Not known to the public but Elezen has notes on boys within the documents that lay dormant and hidden with his Electronic Clipboard. "Cute." A light chuckle was released towards the notion of Alexander following his remark before a partition of the documents and the badges occured with the Vice President's fluid motions, placing Elle's own items to be received on one side before signing Alexander's Badger. As Elezen would part his silvery-white hair to a side his profile could be easily seen, a strong facial structure was clearly there as well sharp features, the glimmering of his azure orbs as he looked over and signed the Photography President's Badge were wondrous as fractals in the luminescence of the room's light.

The young man's digits danced atop the table for a few moments as he finalized the tribulation Alexander had to go through, taking the badge and holding it in his hand with a welcoming smile, his light features now exuberant more than ever thanks to the gleam. "Congrats Mr. Easton, you are now officially the President of the Photography Club. If you ever want Mr. L'brea as a model just give me a call and we'll strike a deal," The Vice President leaned in to whisper towards Alexander, the chamomile scent still lingering atop his lips, "But I do hope you know it's a deal with the Devil~" Finishing his teasing of the redhead, Elezen promptly gave him the badge before returning his attention to Vince and their little competition, the Devil King laughing to himself as he did so. Alexander Easton, Ellenado McDrago, and Vincent L'brea huh? I guess there won't be a thing such as a boring day this year. The charming, young Devil thought to himself as he took his place in front of Vince again, that smile protracted upon his face as he looked at Vince once more. "So? How'd I stack up to last year, Mr. L'brea?" Sweet. His tone was rather sweet, that little trickster. Elezen hadn't even started on this redhead's actual problem though, he was waiting for Alexander to go to class before the 3rd Year could be conversed in such a manner... but that didn't mean he couldn't have his fun with him first.

Of Acorns

Hinata-chan9412

Megan_Mae246

TearsOfTheSky's Husband

Bashful Gekko

User Image

▆ ▆⋮↷
                  ▆ ▆ ⋮O ⋮↷ UNDER THE TREE WHERE THE GRASS DON'T GROW...

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
                  ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
                  ( WE MADE A PROMISE TO NEVER GROW OLD

Whatever was in the Vice President's thermos had to be something stronger than tea or coffee. The snowy haired teen was so much more chipper now, and clearly at ease, it couldn't possibly be something so mundane as the before mentioned drinks. Well, no coffee he'd ever drank had mellowed him out like that anyway. Probably didn't help that he didn't like coffee. Anyway, the eldest teen listened to Elle talk about how he'd return to help figure stuff out with a small smile on his face. The other certainly was dedicated to the cause, that was for certain. He opened his startlingly green eyes just in time to watch Elezen wink at the art student before he left. Something about getting food. That left three, although one was caught up in his paperwork so he temporarily had the unnerving sensation of having the VP's undivided attention for the moment. His lips quirked back up into an amused smile as the other started laughing over the fated soccer game.

"You do realize it is incredibly hard to forget about falling on your face because of a clipboard, don't you?" Vince's tone was amused and even a little exasperated as he spoke. The other even had the gall to tell him it wasn't directed at him. That set off a soft bark of laughter before he managed to stop it by biting his lip. "Thanks, it's great to know I didn't even have your attention even though I took the bullet for my 'genetically superior' teammate," The red head was grinning a bit crookedly as he shook his head. "Shame I don't remember which blond it was, we could try to get something set up this year." Of course he was joking--well kind of--about that, if the other really wanted to know he might be persuaded to help out. It could be like a get-out-of-jail-free card for him.

When the younger teen stood from his perch in the window Vince tilted his head forward, he was standing in front of the red head and Vince raised an eyebrow curiously. A challenge? If Elezen really thought that was a challenge he would win, he was sorely mistaken. It actually made Vince smirk, despite the weirdly mischievous smile on the other's face. Vince had shot up over the break, going from somewhere in the 5'9" range to his lanky 6'2", Luckily for the younger, Alexander chose that moment to speak up and ask a couple questions. He shook his head in amusement as the other walked over to help the other red head out. Vince curbed another chortle from escaping as the white haired teen called Alexander cute. How he usually got persecuted as the main flirt at this school was beyond him. He gave Alexander a reassuring wink, resting his elbows on his legs and propping his chin on his hand, he patiently waited.

And then Elezen did that thing he loved doing, which was practically trying to pimp Vince out to the other students.

"Uh, as flattering as it is that you think I'm worthy of being a model," Okay, there may have been a bit of cheek to that. "I don't recommend you go through Elezen for anything Alex, especially not for that." He said, followed by a chuckle. He had to protect the cute and innocent from the evil "Demon King," or whatever other ridiculous nickname the other students had given Elezen. The Student Council member approached him a second time, which prompted another lazy smile. "Well..." The red haired teen unfolded himself from his sitting position with a languid, sort of fluid motion to bring himself to his full height. He stared slightly down to meet eyes with the younger. "Honestly, you measure up a little," Vince couldn't keep the smile from turning into a grin as he tilted his head to one side, "Short."

Like Elezen had said though, he was the school's second tallest resident "treant". Of course Elezen had changed in other ways, and maybe that was what the other had been fishing for. It was more fun to tease the other though. He stood there for a moment before huffing a laugh and moving to lean against one of the many cabinet's adorning the room. There were of course, problems with being tall, his joints tended to bother him and get stiff easily. He stretched then, long torso extending slightly as he raised his arms up. A quick glace at the clock told him Alexander was going to have to go here soon, technically Elezen too. Of course the VP got some "privileges", so he doubted the bell would keep him from hearing about this "personal" matter. It figured that he'd spend his first free period in the proverbial doghouse, instead of lounging around reading something by Robin Hobb, or someone of that genre. It was really a shame, he'd picked up a couple books from the book store near his mom's apartment before he'd left. It was probably the only reason he'd remembered his reading glasses actually. The promise of a good book or some cliche thing like that. The teen ended his stretch with a soft, satisfied sigh. Oh well, he'd manage like always.

User ImageUser Image

OOC:
                            TearsOfTheSky

Megan_Mae246

Ice-Cold Werewolf

User Image
User Image

where: hallway_____with: by myself_____doing: listening to music

"ARE YE FECKIN KIDDIN' ME?" He slammed his thumb down on his control key. "Get dis shet aff me now before Ah drop squad an' massacre your sorry a**, ye bleedin' tick!" It wasn't that the mobs were honestly hitting him that hard, he could tank them forever, but what pissed him off was the tank just being an annoying lil pox-bottle.

And that's exactly how Sean spent the entire night. Playing the night away dungeon after dungeon as if he could actually accomplish anything but shouting in his apartment. Shouting because of a stupid DPS, shouting because of a dumb a** tank, shouting because the secondary healer was being an ignorant lil gobshite.

Wake up call was the sun shining in his eyes, the red head peeling his face off the keyboard that he had clearly fallen asleep on, headset still on just slightly askew, blasting music and his character just standing there AFK with half a dozen PMs from either bots or people in his FC. Grey eyes blinked blearily at the screen for a moment as he struggled to regain consciousness and awareness of his surroundings, groaning as he tried to blink the sunlight from his eyes and shaking his head as he fixed his headset, tapping the control button. His head pounded and the male heard several voices gasping and making jokes at his expense. "Mornin'." was all he could really muster out, reaching up to rub his face as he navigated the open windows to find the one blasting music in his ears and making his head throb more. As he turned it off, he closed his eyes, putting his head down again as he heard a laugh from vent.

"Hung over again, Seanie boy?"

"Ye can stuff your own c**k in it." One of the newer members to the FC let out a gasp, a small smirk barely touching Sean's lips as he turned his head away from the window and yawned, hearing something from that same newbie about talking like that to the FC master. "Ah'd suggest ye shut yer trap."

"Play nice, Sean." As the teen groaned yet again, he let his finger off the mic button, rolling his head against the keyboard, grinding his teeth together in irritation as he heard him being moved from one channel to another. "'Ey kiddo, don't you have school today?"

"It's a feckin' assembly. Same s**t as last year." He went to this school for his first and second year, he was familiar enough with the routine and he'd be damned if he'd be going to another opening assembly. "If they wanna come and drag my a** out of here, they feckin' can, but Ah'm not movin' a muscle." Hah, yeah he'd like to see one of their scrawny asses come drag him outta his apartment.

"Sean."

"Don't feckin' Sean me. You're not my ma." There was several moments of silence in the FC lead's channel, before a long sigh was heard coming from the older male. It was nice to not be hearing the chitter of everyone else talking, the teen just keeping his head down on his desk for the time being. "Ah'm sorry."

"You're okay, kiddo. Just a snippy lil s**t when you're hung over." As the older male laughed, Sean snorted.

"Ah'm 6'4"."

"Still a snippy lil s**t. Now, why don't you actually get going to school? If you bring home another boy though, I'll fly over there and smack ya. You're seventeen, shouldn't be sleeping around so much already." Honestly, listening to the FC lead's southern American accent was actually sort of lulling Sean back to sleep, the red head staring blearily at his keyboard for a few moments. "Sean."

"Heard you."

"Take some pain killers, drink a lot of wa--"

"Ah know how to take care of a hangover."

"Then get off your a**."

Sean finally pushed the headset off his head, covering his face as he did so and pushing away from his desk. Honestly, he had better things to do with his time than to attend some assembly today. Hell, it was nice outside honestly, he could probably hit up some skating while he was at it, keep in practice. Beat having the FC lead on his a** about going to school for an assembly. Figure out some way to waste time until Monday, yeah? Besides work.

And that's how he wasted away his weekend. Go skating, go to work, do some training. Gaming. Sleeping at his desk. Until Monday came rolling around though, the red head keeping his a** planted firmly on his bed with his eyes shut, sound asleep. No reason to wake up when he didn't have class until second period. Though he could've used that time for something more productive than sleeping. Or yknow. His mom could call and wake him up. He had stumbled out of his apartment as he pulled on his shirt, a bag of porridge in his jacket pocket, which he pulled out after he got the jacket on, and devoured on his walk to school. Tossing the empty bag into a nearby garbage can, he more or less meandered onto school grounds now, eyeing other students also on their free period, making his way inside. Not that he had any particular destination for himself at this point in time, really. Possibly the most interesting thing he could do was go to the music room and just play his own music into his ears through little earbuds, but honestly there just wasn't much else for him to do at this point in time.

Ah, welp, listening to music seemed like a better idea than just standing around. But he couldn't be assed to walk to the music club's room just to listen to some music, ******** that. His earbuds were already in his ears, iPod connected to the other end of the cord as his thumb traced the button pad, scrolling through a few songs before settling on one. With that done, he just parked his a** on the floor in the hall along the wall, tapping his fingers against his knees in tune with the music, grey eyes closed to allow him optimum enjoyment of not watching all the younger idiots walking around like they were all that.

//ooc;;
                                                  look at this piece of s**t.
                                                  im so sorry.

Of Acorns's Husband

High-functioning Fatcat

User Image

Thisisyourvicepresid↳ I'm currently with Vince || Alex
Thisisyourvicepresid↳ Feeling pretty Rather snarky actually... I think I'm having fun?
Thisisyourvicepresid↳ Outfit [ x ] New clothes! Still didn't bring my uniform... sorry Ez.
Thisisyourvicepresid↳ Current Theme [ Let's Live Life To The Fullest In 3 Minutes! ]

User Image

A rhythm started to be created between the two, their banter flowing perfectly as they went back and forth and it was rather enjoyable for Elezen, his regular routine for banters came with Ezreal and it almost, always ended up with him getting more work done because Ezreal could not deal with a few, meager snubs at his job. Elezen took heed of the current time as he watched the Clock carry out its duty, the teen was already thinking of the excuses he had to construct within his baroque of a mind to cover the other excuses he would have to say. Which reminded him: He didn't bring breakfast today with him, nor could he afford to buy one or even buy lunch for that matter, Elezen was dirt poor and no one knew about his conditions -- he knew how to get by though, how to survive... School shouldn't be that big of a deal, right? Asides from that, what about Alex? His class was suppose to start as well just after breakfast, he can probably write him a note if the other redhead really needed it since he was kept in close quarters by the Demon King after all, at most Alex would be showered with pity for having to 'suffer the fate of even being near the Vice President.' Really, no big if he was late or some s**t, but Elezen would still rather not talk about his words to be exchanged with Vince when there was someone else in the room.

Pacifying his eagerness to answer Vince's question with another horrid excuse asides from 'your teammate had a really nice looking bum so I missed my shot', the teen cleared his throat before he spoke with a mild-mannered air about him; probably learned this from watching a movie or show about a courteous Tea Master of sorts. " 'Time is an unkind teacher, delivering lessons that we learn far too late for them to be useful. Years after I could have benefited from them, the insights come to me.' " The statement came in a matter-of-factly tone of voice as the ivory haired teen recited the quote, positioning his chin rather lofty as he did so; the quote sounded quite familiar actually -- maybe from a book that was to be a required reading? Either way the Vice President was almost taken aback by the sudden fit of laughter, it was rather unexpected coming from the Treant; it was a rather pleasant one though since the Demon King wasn't used to seeing such smiles. "Thanks for the offer, but I can't have a serious relationship," Obscure way of putting that one. Can't? "Unless you mean that in a completely different way... Then you've got me interested. I always did want to experience a Jill Sandwich." Unbeknownst even to most, Devil Kings are quite susceptible to even the most common of mistakes -- as aloof as much as his hair felt like milky feathers, Elezen did not realize his negligible Freudian Slip, making a light reference to one of the horror games he liked to play.

Mr. L'brea seemed to be full of surprises today, not only was he in high spirits even around Elezen, but now he didn't want to get used as a barter tool where his only form of contract is to lay with another student which he was known most for?! Truly a peculiar day this was. "You're awfully gallant for someone that preyed on more than half of the school, you know." Better get as much puny blows piling on Vincent as the Treant would easily tower over Elezen, the flowing, silken feathers danced atop the Vice President's head in awe as he had to tilt his head slightly upwards to meet Vince's gaze with his tantalizing emeralds. Even with their size difference the younger teen did not falter, rather he could not; hey, he still had to save face after all, Vince would know about that best due to the soccer incident. "Please stop spreading further rumors about me, I already have enough on my hand as it is." Just a smidgen of sarcasm in that one, Elezen with a toothy grin upon his lips as Vince sized him up, though they both already knew who the decisive winner was. Quelling his guffaw, the ivory haired teen had to give it to Vince with that one, 'short' huh? If it wasn't for his drinking habit then Elezen might have just found some way to torture the 3rd year AND still have enough reasons to give him a detention or so, yet at the moment just between them the Demon King actually had to turn his face to the side at a degree, letting out a -- this was really not convincing anyone, by the way -- cough that masked some laughter within, his eyes glimmered with the sunlight.

Elezen never did expected to win to begin with, when he started out last year he was an average 5'4 before growing out over time to his now 5'9 height, it didn't bother him that much now but back then his height was rather inconvenient especially with someone of his stature. Not familial, mind you, but his prestige within the school as the Vice President of the Student Council; this creeping challenge was one of the more prominent reasons why he was referred to as the 'Demon King' as others would inquire rather boorishly about his height, Elezen would respond by demolishing them to a bloody pulp. Ah yes, truly back then his retorts were so much more easy to deliver and feel satisfaction from, the white haired male did not favor physical interactions but fighting and hurting was something that did not count towards that virtue. Fabrications of each event grew bolder and bolder, there were even some hearsay where Elezen would cackle like a Witch into the arms of the night as he pounded each and every assailant 'til their souls have left and only his laughter filled their bodies. Quite interesting really.

"Well, be still my beating heart." A dry response came from Elezen as he managed to compose himself once more, yet a smile kept tugging upon the corner of his lips no matter how much the Demon King hindered it. "Mr. L'brea has finally bested me at something." Compliment? Or insult? One of the games that a lot of students seem to play with their Vice President, not really knowing how to take his words and would rather not confront the fluffy haired teen about it less they get shoved by his Clipboard. Still, he kept his stance and looked back into Vince's eyes out of respect and, well, some bit of curiosity with some parts inside him... Truth be told, this was the first time he had ever seen the redhead react in such an animated face of mind. For a few more moments he would allow it, Crystalline Azure eyes that held the stars would look into Vince's Emerald Forests' and just watch him, taunting of course, why else would he do that? Even for just a few seconds. With a light scoff the male would shake his head in defeat, a shrug as he reached up and gently smacked the other's tilted head as a response to the action, murmuring 'shut it.' as he backed off with a beaten smile. Well well, just look at who conquered the Demon King.

Chamomile scent once more roamed upon the immediate space around Elezen as he walked over to the table and grabbed his drink, inhaling the calming and delicate aroma before taking a sip of the hard liquor that was mixed in with a sweet, soothing refreshment just for his own knowledge. Regrettably, the thermos was beginning to feel rather light -- lighter than before at least, Elezen drank like a champ -- and a much needed run to his apartment-slash-job was mandatory when Lunch would come, his pass as the Vice President could easily give him access outside school grounds. With a fatigued sigh, Elezen adjusted the headphones that lay dormant upon his neck and placed them over each ear, though he moved the one on his left ear away enough so he can still hear whatever words were to be exchanged within the Presidential abode. Valentyne returned to his little roost at the window once more as music played within his ear and flowed with his beat, rather than getting on the ledge though the marshmallow haired teen would just lean upon it and close his eyes halfway as he faced Vince, nodding a little to each rhythm of songs that echoed just for him. Inaudible hums expressed throughout several intervals when the two, Vince and Alex, wouldn't listen.

Of Acorns

Megan_Mae246

Sweet Gaian

6,675 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image User Image

Alexander rotated his head listening to the conversation between Vince and Elezen. It seemed like they had known each other for a while and he felt rather left out. He frowned, wishing he had a friend or someone who he could talk to. He was left alone most of the time except when his sister came to visit. Wasn't that depressing, his only friend being his sister. That would be his goal for the year, make some new friends. He pulled out his cell phone and opened a new text message:

To: Big Sis <3

Text: Hey, IMU. Come visit me after work?

He sent the message just as Elezen began to speak to him again. His eyes lit up at the signature of the club badge. He slid it carefully into his pocket, making sure not to lose it. Photography was his life, his only dream really. For the longest time he'd dream of going to school for just photography; and any type at that! Then that comment, cute. He looked at Elezen, noting that he was looking him up and down. His cheeks burned a little from the white haired boy's look. The smell of chamomile infiltrated his nose. The scent sending shivers over his body. He was so easily embarrassed. Then the mention of Vince as his model. "O-only if he wanted too," Alexander looked down, "I have to be going now." He bowed slightly and left the room.

How silly could he be? He almost felt like crying after all the trouble he just caused. He held his chest and felt his heart beat, the thought of the two boys still running through his head. He closed his eyes, trying to push back the wetness. Then gravity was pulled out from under him. His face his the ground hard, his legs twisted together. He looked around to see what he tripped over. Another young male with red hair and grey eyes listening to music. At that moment he was no good. The tears spilled onto his cheeks. He gathered himself and his belong's turning to the boy, "I-i'm so-o sorry," he said through tears.

This entire morning was just setting up his day to be the worst possible day. He just wanted to sit there and cry, if only he knew the stranger next to him. He wiped his face and noticed the time. "Class," he mumbled to himself. He stood up, "I'm Alexander. Let's meet again on better terms," he managed to get out. He walked away from the red head, shielding his face.

█ Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye. █

╔══════════════╗

Where Am I? Student Council Room → Class Room
The Weather? Bright
I'm Doing? Going to class
Feeling? Rushed
With? Vince and Elezen → Sean

╚══════════════╝

Karityr

Of Acorns

TearsOfTheSky

Invisible Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
              User ImageUser Image

Made by Taco Stalker
                                                                          xxxxxxWith: Big guy!
                                                                          xxxxxxxWhere: Hallway
                                                                          xxxxxxxWearing: This
                                                                          xxxxxxxThinking: PFfft. Mornings~ so silly
                                                                          xxxxxxxOOC: well Heelies happened because I realized they exist/.

"!!!!!!!"

Jumping out of his bed panting, Ran blinked a few times, almost paralyzed where he sat as he trembled slightly.

"... It's just a nightmare"

Letting out a long sigh, he stretched as he mumbled weakly. "... It's just a nightmare. It's just an nightmare. Justanightmarejustanightmarejustanightmare...." Ran felt restless. It was so early, but he couldn't go back to sleep. He didn't want despite being tired. Digging his fingers into his hair, he scrambled up his hair as he murmured quietly. Perhaps he should get up and do something. He could sleep later when he was feeling better. Jumping out of his bed, Ran rushed over and picked up a hoodie before pulling it on. After hugging himself from all the warmth the sweater was giving him, he noticed a box. He remembered this. it was a gift. With a wide smile, he picked up the box and was going to squeal, but cut it short. His roommate wasn't quite up. maybe. Ran didn't bother checking. Dropping the box by the doorway, he sat down and opened the box to see a strange pair of shoes. Putting it on his feet, Ran frowned as he lifted the foot to his face.

"These feel weird."

Sitting down, he looked at the strange shoes that he got somehow. Ran lifted his foot to examine the shoe. It felt like a shoe. It was just as uncomfortable as a shoe, but there was one wheel. One. Wheel. He stared intensely at the wheel on his heel. It was like a fake version of a rollerblade. Blinking rapidly, he looked behind him. Was his roommate still sleeping? At this point, he wasn't going to talk to him. Right now, he needed food. Blinking wide eyed, he sighed as he grabbed his bag with his roller blades and opened the door before slamming it. Pausing. He slowly reopened the door quietly. "SORRYYYYY." as much Ran tried to whisper, he whispered it at the top of his lungs as he slowly closed the door, making a loud creaking noise.

Now that he was done everything, Ran began to run before he accidentally slipped with the random wheels on his shoes.

".... ow."

Trying to stand up, Ran fell back on his butt before muttering gibberish. Whatever. If these shoes were going to be like this, he was going to take on the challenge of mastering these shoes. They couldn't be harder than rollerblading. Taking a few steps, he somehow got the hang of wheeling around with his new shoes. Giggling happily, he began to run to the main buliding. He wanted food. Maybe he should talk to Key for a bit! The faster they became friends, the more things he could get away with. And once that happened, Ran could find some useless kids to pick on. But no. He needed to be the good kid. Ran was a good kid." Tell yourself that!" grinning as he wheeled down the hallway at a fast pace. "I'm a good kid!"

"Again!"

"I'm a good kid! I'magoodkidI'magoodkidima-"

Hitting the person in front of him, Ran fell back as he looked up at the larger student he bumped into. Blinking, he looked at the larger male with wide eyes. After a brief moment of staring, Ran opened his mouth. "...... Ow." Maybe he wasn't sounding convincing enough. Inhaling deeply, Ran held his breath before yelling. "IT HURTS!" Panting heavily, he sighed as he shook his head. Perhaps he should have gotten an energy drink. Jumping to his feet, he slipped before falling again. Speaking of which this new student was tall. At least taller than him. "HIIIIII!!!" smiling, he grinned as he slowly stood up, making sure he didn't get tripped up by the wheels on his shoes. With a smile, he jumped up and moved close to him

"I... I'm new. And you're huge!!" Smiling widely, Ran reached out and forcefully shook the student's hand vigorously with a smile.

"What's your name? Oh and I'm Ran! Wait. I... I... I think I said that already. hehe."

TearsOfTheSky's Husband

Bashful Gekko

User Image

▆ ▆⋮↷

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

The talk came with surprising ease, and Vince wasn't sure if he should be disturbed or relieved by the fact. Last year had been a nerve wracking one when it came to the snowy haired teen. Dodging verbal bullets had become almost a skill of his as a result, another one of those things that could be questionably called a good thing. Although, that didn't help him as the Vice President launched into some lofty sounding quote that had Vince rolling those green eyes of his. Really? Was that little terror trying to philosophize him? He would have made a comment, especially about that suspiciously weird bit at the end of him talking about his former teammate. There was something familiar about it, but he had no idea why... He had a half smile quirked on his lips when, once again, Elezen decided to bring up his... habits. Who he slept with was his business and he felt a little tension seep into his posture as a result. Regardless of what the rest of the student body thought, he wasn't a slut. Well, not in the negative sense. He never went after straight or taken guys, okay?

Elezen had a sharp tongue, something Vince was all too familiar with. It was just a little irritating that that was typically the first thing out of someone's mouth in these situations.

"If I can handle the rumors, you can too." Vince said blandly, his thumbs slipping back into his pockets. Alexander spoke then, the younger teen seemed unsettled by something as he spoke of having to leave. Vince's eyes followed him out and he felt somewhat troubled by the unhappy look on the other's face. Had they said something that offended him? If the kid really wanted him to model for him... Well he had his limits, but he knew he was photogenic, so he could help within reason. His gaze lingered on the closed door for a moment before Elezen's comment about winning something brought him back. The red head chuckled again, and closed his eyes, letting his head fall against the cabinet with a light thunk. He even bore the light slap without reaction, two could play that game. "Please, you have no idea of my real talents." He murmured with a slight upturn of the lips.

Vince was unaware of anything for a few moments, just enjoying the calm before the inevitable storm. As much as they bantered, he knew there was a reason he was still standing there. And unless it was the shorter male finally succumbing to his charms, he knew it couldn't be good. He didn't open his eyes, not wanting to see whatever expression was on Elezen's face, the crafty VP could get just about anything out of anyone and it usually started with a sinister smile. One hand slid up to rub the side of his head, disheveling his already messy hair.

"So unless you've called me in here to proclaim your undying love for me, what was so personal that you had to shoo the other two out?" Vince lazily opened one eye, surprised at seeing the other perched in the window again. Elezen looked at peace, which was odd, considering the younger student always seemed to be tense about something. There was a very faint melody playing in from the headphones that the other always had glued to him. The red head couldn't tell exactly what the other was listening to, but it made him unsure as to whether the other heard him. The older teen was at a loss as to what to do to bring Elezen back to the present. If he was one of Vince's friends he'd just go over and flick his forehead or something equally obnoxious, but this was the "Demon King". It was a tempting thought though, better than just awkwardly standing there as the minutes ticked by. He licked his bottom lip nervously, why was he poking the bear? "Uh, Elezen? Or VP, whatever the hell I'm supposed to call you," Seriously, why didn't he just leave? "You need to talk to me?"

Vince heard other students outside and vaguely wondered where the rest of the Student Council was at this point. Either way, this was uncomfortable enough as it was. For the hundredth time since being snagged by the younger, Vince wondered why he was there. Maybe he could just agree passively, as long as it wasn't too humiliating it shouldn't be too bad. His usual confidence was dwindling the longer he stood there. How odd it would be for one of his... previous relations to see him like this. Uncertain and confused, it just wasn't like him, even if other's would say the puzzled look was cute. The red head wasn't exactly the student body's most outgoing character, but he knew how to handle himself in almost all social situations. He'd even managed to turn a rejection into a joke that had left no awkward tension and even had earned him a number from someone else. The older teen closed his eyes again to take a moment to center himself, he couldn't deal with Elezen and be a mouse.

A few seconds later and he had managed to gather himself. Hell, he'd even gone back to having his head angled towards the ceiling. The soft alabaster of his neck exposed as he sighed softly rubbed his fingers over where his tie would be out of habit. He'd never been much good at bothering with them and it wasn't like Elezen could complain, the other never wore a uniform anyway. Vince waited quietly and with an amazing amount of patience. Whatever the white haired second year had to say, it wasn't going to be too serious. He probably would have told Vince right then and there. If he was listening to music then it surely wasn't a big deal.

User ImageUser Image

OOC:
                            TearsOfTheSky

Of Acorns's Husband

High-functioning Fatcat

User Image

Thisisyourvicepresid↳ I'm currently with Vince
Thisisyourvicepresid↳ Feeling pretty ... tired.

User Image

Scents of flowers relaxed the child, Elezen leaned back as he had the thermos placed upon the windowsill and his arms holding him up as he let his weight falter, a small gust managed to slip through the crack of the pane-glass and it brushed the backside of Elezen's head, his hair swayed graciously at the welcoming breeze, an insignia of a tattoo was on the back of his neck that was always hidden. Roses of May, the calming tune was something he had become accustomed too ever since his sister had let him play his very first video game, it was almost like their own familial lullaby song and it did quite a job at easing the Vice President's mind. Well, here was the situation he wanted the older teen to be with him, but how in the hell was he about to tackle the problem? It's not as if the light-haired teen is unable to take other's feeling and state of mind into consideration, it's just in most situations there was really no need for such arbitrary acts. Vince though... it's not like it's just about him, what made it rather complicated to talk about was how it was affecting Elezen too and his work ethic, as well as his relationship with Ezreal and the Student Council overall. How could he bring up something that students might find a bit selfish and unnerving without sounding like a complete d**k like he usually is? Probably a few more sips of that amazing mix he had, the thought made him smile unconsciously as his head nodded to the rhythm coming from his treasured--

"Elezen?"

That caught him off guard. The Vice President wasn't really ignoring Vince as much as he was lost in thought, but hearing someone actually use his name in what seemed like a time frame of forever made his heart skip a beat, a small jolt running up his spine as he gradually opened his eyes. Elezen was rather used to hearing other names for him like 'VP', 'Demon King', 'Satan's Spawn', and even 'Orphan' that he completely had no hope in him to hear his name resound from another's lips in school, the act earned Vince a light-hearted chuckle from Elezen. s**t. Why couldn't he just call him like everyone else does and make it easier to convince himself that blurting this problem in the hallway and throwing Vince's dirty laundry around everywhere for everyone to see was the best course of action? It certainly sounded to be the easiest and most favorable approach. Why the hell did he have to act so annoying, smugly, frustrating -- "... warm." Letting the light whisper go, Elezen's only response was placing his Electronic Clipboard down on the larger table in the room, it might have looked like nothing but to this weird piece of s**t it was like a symbolic showing of trust or what he hoped to be a mutual trust in this situation between them. Gotta keep it up, gotta keep it up. Keeping his silence and calm demeanor, the feathery haired teen walked in a reassured pace towards the main entrance to the Student Council room, his hands traveling to the lock and clicking it in place -- it was now or, well, actually probably later if his anxiety got him again.

"Ever since..." Reluctant hands draped themselves atop the teen's headphones, guiding them down to rest upon his neck once more as the music halted, only silence filled the room and space between them now. "Ever since we got here, I --" It was almost too much to bear, Elezen put a hand on his chest to grip his shirt, clutching it rather tightly as he bit his lip to steady himself, finally turning in a fluid motion to try and meet Vince's gaze. "I've... been wanting to tell you something, something I've always wanted to." With light steps he would walk towards the older teen, stopping just short of a hairsbreadth away from him as he leaned back against the cabinet, looking up with earnest eyes as their azure shade blended upon the gaze of Vince's beautiful emeralds. "Heh..." A disheartened laugh escaped his lips as he reached out a hand and rubbed the back of his neck, a rather flustered expression on his face as he looked to the side momentarily. "I apologize, Mr. L'b -- no... um, Vince?" Elezen would look up at the older teen with a sort of crooked smile, waiting for acceptance for calling him something that he thought would be reserved to those who were only familiar with the charming redhead -- maybe, just maybe, he hoped to be accepted by someone. Hoped to be accepted by this someone, by Vince.

A fragile hand would reach out to the taller male, stopping mid-air as he doubted his own actions, his eyes traveling to meet Vince's once more as sort of a reassurance before the cold touch of his nimble fingers were placed upon the other's chest, a relieved sigh coming from Elezen as he smirked. "It's weird, our heartbeats," An almost angelic smile came upon the white haired male's lips, the uncharacteristic action not seen by anyone except for Vince; Elezen nervously placed his other hand upon his own heart to feel its thumping, his lips parting. "They're in sync, heh..." It gave him courage, this little fact helped him hold out for just a bit longer, his hand traveling from Vince's chest and up towards his face, he flinched a little at what he was about to do especially because of his discomfort with touch but... His touch would find its place as he held Vince's cheek in a gentle manner, leaning in closer. "Vince I... I..." Mustering as much will as he could, the ethereal like teen finally let his feeling out, let words he had always wanted the other hear go, wishing his hardest it would not befall deaf ears. "I need you... to get off the cabinet, that is Student Council property and I'd rather not have your Treant a** break it." Beautiful.

You'd have to hand it to him, it must have taken an immense amount of willpower to hold himself back from letting loose a round of laughter during AND after his little act, Elezen merely placing a hand over his mouth as he chuckled -- he still needed Vince to move though. Behind the cabinet laid a box with a slot made on top, it wasn't too big and it wasn't too small, it was just your run of the mill wooden box that looked like the slot was an a*****e opening thanks to the magic of permanent markers. Elezen took the box out and laid it upon the large table with care, turning around to face Vince again and the look on the redhead's face was just -- well, to be fair he already looked quite attractive in the first place, but with a stupid look like that Elezen couldn't hold himself back from a small guffaw before clearing his throat, looking up at Vince with one eye open and a stupid smile on his face. "So, Mr. L'brea... on to the actual thing I wanted to talk to you about." His tone kept its calm demeanor, voice rather soft even though he had locked both doors and windows before continuing. "As you know, I implemented the Student Council box so people can put in their comments, thoughts, and requests for us." At this point the Vice President would point to the crude, basically-is-an-a*****e slit where papers would be inserted, one guess whose idea that was between Ezreal and Elezen. "Lately though, there's some things that are... mixed up with the comments," With trained hands Elezen would reach from the opening he had unlocked on the box to pull out random sheets of paper, his voice trailing as he read the contents to Vince, rather unnerving at how monotone and detached the Vice President was from the contents.

User Image

Rather than having a twisted, vengeful demeanor on his face as he read through the notes, Elezen gave it a deadpan look and turned his gaze upon Vince with the same expression, eventually smirking as he spoke once more, shaking his head in a joking manner of disbelief. "As you can see, you've become a popular topic as of late, Mr. L'brea." ... that's it? THAT was the reaction from the Demon King? Leaning over to Vince, he held out his hand that contained the sheets he had just read and more, so the redhead can read them in his stead if he did not believe the white haired teen, Elezen merely resting against the desk parallel to Vince's placement. Elezen let out a small sigh as he looked up towards the ceiling, maybe Ezreal can finally agree to that windowed ceiling idea? Hopefully he could see the stars soon when he had to sleep in the Student Council room again for personal reasons. The young teen would just wait a bit more for the information to sink in before following up his words, soft-spoken yet sharp as ever. "Ezreal doesn't know." If the voice suddenly caught Vince's attention, he'd find Elezen looking towards the window as his gaze was locked towards the comforting emptiness of the clouds, empty yet they felt like it could fill a void with its darker azure shade than Elezen's eyes. "He doesn't know anything about these sort of messages, I always come in early to take them out... well, after reading them all for myself, of course." The teen would turn to Vince and give him a small wink, joking at the obscure matter at hand. "Have to keep the only other Student Council member entertained some way, you know?" Only other? Where the hell was the rest of the Student Council at? Was it REALLY just a President and a Vice President that ran things?! Well, granted Elezen did recruit an Art Overseer just a few moments ago but -- "If Ezreal found out he'd probably cancel the whole idea of the box just cause of these lousy shits, and that would be rather unfortunate to see since it did bring the school and even clubs together. You know how Ezreal is -- too nice for his own good that he actually thought talking to me was the best of ideas." Elezen would let out a light chuckle at their not-so-fated meeting: He already looked the most peculiar out of all the 1st years, not wearing their school uniform and already labeled as an outcast due to the aura he gave off of being unattainable. Yet that goody-two-shoes of a President actually had the gal to talk to him, ask him for his name and whatever nonsense. Needless to say, Elezen's mindset as a sort of 'welcome/here's payback' was rather disturbing as he corrupted his way into becoming the Vice President, helping out Ezreal at the same time as he messed with him. There was no more further explanation needed to show how much he treasured the idiot of a President... the only one at the School who saw him as a person regardless of status, rumors, or looks.

So that was his piece to show. The private conversation he wanted to hold with Vince since it did feel like he was attacking him due to some of the messages that revolved around him, Elezen wrinkled his nose and made a face as he thought about is, his tone surprisingly reserved as he broke their small quiet. "You're not a slut or anything like that you know." ... what? Compassion? Empathy? Reassurance? Surely it had to be an insult, anything except for the before mentioned emotions. "And even though it is kiiiiiinnnnda your fault, it's kinda not as well." Elezen shrugged as he repressed his urge to snark at Vince, it was one of the most grueling events he had to go through. "What I'm saying is, people have a tendency to... get attached. And sometimes they just don't want to let go. Unfortunately," The soft haired boy would give Vince a comforting smirk as he motioned his head towards the separate pieces of paper, "Instead of just one, I think you have several assholes attached to you. And they're kinda filling up the box more than it should be." A sigh followed his words as Elezen began to sort out all the rather aggressive sounding messages from the actual requests and comments that the box was intended for. "I just wanna ask if you could at least make it clear to them you don't want to do anything with them anymore? I'm not asking you to stop doing... whatever." His hand made a gesture in the air as he waved it around nonchalantly, Elezen didn't really care what he did as long as he wasn't hurting anyone in the process, he knew how certain people have certain ways to cope with things. "Just don't leave first thing in the morning or something and let them think they have a future with you... especially with these students, I mean seriously?" The Vice President gave the current paper that he had just picked up a read and eventually a scoff of disbelief before crumpling it up and placing it with the other trash. "They're teenagers, very hormonal teenagers. As delicious as that sounds it's so messy... and as delicious as THAT sounds," Failing at his control, Elezen let a light chuckle slip through even with their more tense atmosphere. "It makes sorting the box more time consuming, I am the only other member here after all. Even if you rejecting them honestly will probably make the messages worse, at least they'll eventually stop coming for certain once they get over it." The Devil King has a smidgen of a glimmer left in his melancholic eyes, still forcing a smile as he turned to Vince -- he really needed that drink. "So... please, Mr. L'brea? May I have your word?"

Of Acorns

TearsOfTheSky's Husband

Bashful Gekko

User Image

▆ ▆⋮↷

Vince was more than a little uncomfortable when the younger student’s demeanor changed after he moved to lock the door. He was almost…Shy? Since when was Elezen Valentyne shy or anywhere close to meek? It didn’t add up, and when the younger moved closer to him and said some weird line about their hearts being in sync, Vince was sure that the other must be drunk. He was about to gently suggest that the shorter go sit down on the couch that was in the room, was even about to go to the cafeteria and buy him a bottle of water to help him avoid the eventual hangover. Until the final words were spoken.

“Knew there was no way in hell that was real,” Vince muttered with a roll of his eyes as the other giggled to himself. Despite being lazy and that meaning everyone thought he was an idiot, the older teen wasn't. “You should think about joining the drama program though, that would be pretty convincing to anyone who doesn't know you at all.” Not that he knew anything really about the younger, no one did. He’d given himself a reputation though, and it was not sweet, delicate, or shy.

He straightened his collar with a dry look to his expression. Did he have nothing better to do than to torture his upperclassmen? Regardless, Vince moved away from the cabinet and made instead, to lean against the desk he’d been sitting on previously. A very, well, interesting box was removed and placed on the desk in front of him. He bit his lip, unable to stop the amused chuckle from escaping him at the interesting art on it. There was a moment when Vince truly wasn't concerned anymore. Then Elezen started reading the papers inside out loud.

There was a lot in life that Vince just didn't understand. He was aware of that and he frankly didn’t care to. If he were to dwell on the source of that apathy, he was sure it would have to do with his ******** a portion of the student body. It wasn't that he tried to hurt anyone and he’d even kept a couple steady relationships. Vince hadn't had to build up much of a tolerance per say to insults, he got the occasional “slut” or whatever, but there weren't many people that would say that to his face. No, he wasn't super jacked, he didn’t have the right build to be, but he was athletic to an extent. That combined with his height and the fact that he was well liked made most rumors or insults subtle.

So when Elezen showed him those awful notes that were because of him… Well, needless to say, he was stunned. The younger student had read a couple with a nonchalance that made Vince feel inexplicably worse. How could he unbothered by those things beyond the fact that it would perturb Ezreal? He idly looked through the stack, feeling as well as looking terribly pale. Elezen’s comment about how he wasn’t a slut made his ears burn with shame. He let one particularly harsh note flutter to the desk after his eyes skimmed over it. He couldn’t meet the other teen’s eyes, opting to rub a hand down his face.

“I do, or… I thought I did make it perfectly clear,” Vince finally looked up to Elezen with a terrible sort of guilt gnawing at him. Sure the new students were a little more likely to get their feelings hurt, but in all honesty, you don’t fall in love with someone you’ve known for less than a couple hours. Sleeping with them wouldn’t change that, that was a pretty common fact. Sex didn’t mean love. Well, most of the time it didn’t. “I had no idea, I…” In all seriousness, the redhead was at a loss as to what to do. The VP said it himself, it would make it worse before it got better. “I’m so sorry, you don’t deserve that.” The sentence was said with a surprising amount of conviction. The white haired student was an a**, that much was pretty much known throughout the school. He was still human though, and his being an orphan or poor, or any of those things didn’t give anyone a right to treat him that way. Vince had had the luxury of growing up in a home where his mother loved him regardless of how much he drove her up the wall. Sure his father… Well that didn’t matter, he still had had the privilege of being cared for by a parent. “I’ll be more careful from now on.” There was still a note of uncertainty to his voice as he finally broke his gaze with those guarded eyes. “I’ll try to at least.”

He wanted to say something of substance though, to drain the verbal poison from the wounds they must have inflicted. Vince didn’t care who Elezen pretended to be, or that the other didn’t have too much of a reaction to any of it. He knew it must have hurt to be thought of that way. In a movement characteristic to who he was as a person, the taller teen reached out with one hand. His fingertips stopped centimeters from the other when he realized what he was about to do. No one touched the white haired teen without permission. He had a moment to wonder about the aversion to being touched before he hastily withdrew his arm. The other probably wouldn’t take well to this, and the red haired teen honestly wasn’t sure what he could do. There was a pang of self loathing, his stupid need to be… It was actually affecting other people now.

“You don’t deserve any of that, regardless of what you do or don't do.” Vince finished lamely, the tension was practically a third person in the room. That was how serious this was to him. He didn’t have a stomach for bullying, especially not for someone who literally helped run the student body with only one other person for support.

User ImageUser Image

OOC:
                            TearsOfTheSky

Of Acorns's Husband

High-functioning Fatcat

User Image

Thisisyourvicepresid↳ I'm currently with Vince
Thisisyourvicepresid↳ Feeling pretty Flustered and hopeful

User Image

Taking a moment to look at Vince's condition, Elezen could only bite his lower lip at how the other looked; yeah he did love torturing people and having fun with it but making them feel like this? Complete s**t? The Vice President would rather not see that kind of thing done to anyone else, he could empathize with Vince's state of mind. "Mr. L'brea?" His voice lacked its resolute tone of coldness, the Vice President eyeing the note that had drifted seamlessly to the comfort of the frigid desk, Ezreal should have been here... he should have asked Ezreal to teach him about consoling people or just plain talking to people. People lessons, yeah. Maybe he had taken his joking too far? Was it that insensitive of him to be so apathetic about the whole situation? What the hell was he supposed to say to soften the blow? 'Oh, that's alright because I'm used to it' ?! "It is still the other students' fault for being too... overbearing with their emotions, not considering your own and taking it into their more aggressive hands, Mr. L'brea." As if his words were feather steps to the cacophony of politely masked parley, the crystalline was more than eager to dance in a verbal nature. That is, of course, until he had heard the other's honest reply.

In an almost unexpected turn of events, Elezen's lips began to... turn into a smile? A few seconds after that, the white haired male was holding his side with one hand as the other laid upon his lips to prevent from letting out a few sounds of chuckling before it eventually erupted into a full blown, joyous laugh. More peculiar than that was it felt rather genuine, a laugh that hasn't been heard echo from the snow haired teen before began to fill the room as he tried his damn best to repress the urge to begin wheezing on the ground. Was he really apologizing? To him? Vince was apologizing to Elezen? Just the thought of this was already absurd to him, but actually hearing the redhead's "I'm so sorry..." was so foreign to the teen. Elezen had never received an apology from anyone before, sure insults and empty threats that reigned for a few seconds, but an apology was unfathomable -- and yet here Vince was with a sincere one and his immediate reflex response was to burst into laughter. As the teen steadied himself, Elezen would try to look at Vince in a more serious manner, yet the entertained smirk of a mask retained its throne upon the teen's face, honestly he didn't know how to react to this; Vince actually felt bad enough to apologize to him, and this coming from the redhead that didn't even know that a lot of the rumors about him were... actually true. Elezen's azure crystals tried meet Vince's gaze after a while, taking some small breaths as his composure was regained before --

..! A warmth reached out for him, a warmth he had longed for... but it was a warmth he thought he did not deserve, a warmth that scared him. The white feathers atop Elezen's head shuffled with his motion, an instant reflex ingrained in his mind through experience and pain as he tried to move further back only to have his foot meet one of the legs of the table. At once his eyes turned sharp and wary of Vince, yet his whole attention was focused on the hand that reached out, Elezen's posture rather tense with the assumption of the other trying to touch him. It was a complete 180 from how he had just acted before, the teen becoming more defensive around the older rather than having more of his guard lowered as he actually started to feel comfortable with -- wait what couldn't be right. Comfortable? No, no... used to, that sounds more accurate. "[********]" Cursing softly under his breath, Elezen began to feel an unscrupulous amount of regret and animosity towards himself at how he acted. Granted he couldn't help his own reflex at the moment, but he probably looked like he was on the offensive towards Vince, and this was the last thing he would want the other to read into after trying his best to be sincere towards the Vice President.

"I apologize for that, Mr. L'brea... I," Calm yourself, Zen. The young Vice President tried his best to keep his stance from breaking, from offending Vince even more in his mind with his uncouth acts... Orphans don't have good manners. The words echoed through his head as Elezen forced a his voice not to quiver, he didn't like people seeing him like this; honestly if his ambrosia of a drink wasn't about to run out he'd chug it down in front of Vince but even that would be insulting. s**t, he already put the other through this much he couldn't do some as insensitive and tactful as that, it wasn't supposed to be like this. The scenario that played in Elezen's mind was of Vince laughing at the notes he'd receive, Elezen always tried to blame himself on other's musings but joked around them rather than facing them head-on. There was no way he could have predicted acting like this with how he saw students at the school, the now soft spoken male had always thought that since most of the student body saw him as some monster this would be the most common stereotype for him -- his sister would have been pissed off at him. Disappointed even. "I'm sorry, I just... have this thing with being touched." Finally he started to use a more casual tone with the redhead, Elezen gripping his arm as his posture started to relax around Vince, as a small thanks for his humanity towards Elezen the least he thought he could do was drop a few of his defenses down... even against the so called 'playboy.'

Now what? How can he even further this, whatever it was going on between them, and give his sincere thoughts towards the other without him -- oh of course. During lunch the young Vice President would sometimes occupy the rooftop area of the school by himself as he locked the doors behind him, the serene calm of the azure oasis above and his lonesome was more than enough to halt his nerves. And maybe Vince needed that. "Are... are you doing any thing for lunch today, Mr. L'brea?" The stutter was more than evident, Elezen doing his best to save face as he asked the question while trying to look all sullen and nonchalant towards the window, yet the Vice President was clearly quite nervous. Reassuring himself that it would be alright, his finger tips danced about as he fidgeted with his hair, running this digits through the soft locks as he continued, "If you want, maybe uh... join me at the rooftop? I'll give you some of my lunch, you know," Elezen nodded as he shoved his hands in the pockets of his jacket as he closed them into fists, powering through the last few words. "As thanks... for listening." At this point, the wall between the two were breached by the other, his white locks swayed with his movements as Elezen stepped closer towards Vince just a few inches away from each other now. "And um, being nice I guess." Now all was just up to Vince and fate on whether he'd accept the little invitation from the Vice President, though not surmountable by any means it is something that was rather dear to Elezen, stretching a hand out for a stranger, for a chance to be rejected once more.

Of Acorns

MilleFeuille's Compadre

Anxious Shapeshifter

9,675 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Bookworm 100
User Image
[ NAME:] Jarrick Akshay [ CURRENTLY:] Half awake, and hungry.
[ LOCATION:] Cafeteria. [ LOVING:] ?????

"Yes I'm fine. Nothing broken or anything" Well that was good, although it would have been pretty impressive if he had managed to break something. "That would be nice." Jarrick smiled at his response bouncing happily in place. Before scribbling something else 'What can I call you?' However upon holding the message up eh noticed that the other boy was zoning out, staring off into the empty space before him his teal eyes unfocused. Hmm well that was alright he could wait until the others mind returned from where it fled to. Besides it gave him a chance to give the food another good look over before his voice startled Jarrick back to the present. "S-Sorry...Had things on my mind. Must have zoned out" J nodded as the other taller boy chuckled. "L-Lets get something to eat" Food! J perked up at the mention of eat, forgetting for a moment that he hadn’t shown the other boy his other question. As soon as he was able Jarrick grabbed a tray and piled it with various foods he had eyed earlier. Fruits, a crepe, a breakfast sandwich, some scone looking breads, bottled tea, and a small bowl of oatmeal topped with berries. He turned, looking one at the other boy then skimmed his eyes over the bunches of people. J spotted a table by a window that looked practically deserted and tapped the others shoulder before pointing over at the empty spot and started walking over after making sure the other saw where he pointed. Reaching the table rather quickly Jarrick set his tray gently down and sat in a chair at the end of the table and pulled his notebook from underneath the tray, setting both the notebook and pen down to his left. Before picking up the breakfast sandwich he pointed at the open notebook and the last message he scribbled. 'What can I call you?' He then took a bite and savored the food with an expression of bliss.

([OOC: ])

Heart 0f Gold

TearsOfTheSky's Husband

Bashful Gekko

User Image

▆ ▆⋮↷

There was an awkward silence the seemed to swirl around the two teens, growing more and more oppressive the longer the silence lasted. If it had physical form it would probably look something like smoke, spreading over everything, suffocating and cloying. Vince shifted his weight from one foot to the other, feeling guilty and confused. When Elezen finally spoke it was a relief, even if the other looked uncomfortable. The other speaking about how it was other student's fault as well just added to his inner turmoil. Sure, they were at fault for writing all of the notes, but Vince was the reason behind it. Indirectly or not, it was his fault. He'd been raised to own up to his mistakes, to not make excuses if it was a serious issue.

"It's just as much my fault as it is theirs. I instigated it and now the Student Council is dealing with it." Vince's voice had lost that panicked tone as his upbringing made him look Elezen in the eyes. He probably would have said something of the matter, he could've made a more serious apology. In fact, Vince was searching for the words that would show he was serious about trying to lessen the damage. That was until Elezen started laughing. The laughter wasn't mocking exactly, or maybe it was. Either way it seemed genuine, that was probably the only thing that kept the redhead from feeling offended or embarrassed. He still felt heat creep up the back of his neck, a natural response. He was about to let his hand drop and maybe even brush off this whole ordeal with a fake smile and a 'I have to get going'. Especially when Elezen reacted so strongly to the concept of Vince touching him.

He did wince then, a moment of doubt swirled through his mind and flashed across his expressive eyes. True offense started to settle in, making him clench his jaw slightly and tense up. Vince was really about to tuck tail and leave, the expression on the other's face halted him. It was a sort of trapped look, and the words that followed made Vince's eyes widen slightly. That was probably more than a portion of the school knew about the Vice President.

"I didn't mean to offend, sorry again." Vince's voice was soft, his mannerisms similar to how you would treat a frightened or skittish animal. "I understand a little I think." And Vince did. Maybe not understand the seemingly strong aversion to it, but instead the total opposite. He craved affection like a chain smoker would crave nicotine. It was sort of his Achilles heel. So he could kind of put it together at least, he'd do his best to respect those boundaries. Even if this was the last chat they had face to face for the rest of the year, he'd try to keep it in mind. Vince would commit it to memory, he was good at that sort of thing. After all, with his... hobbies, remember certain things was very important. The older student was lost in thought for the next few seconds, while, unbeknownst to him, Elezen seemed to be struggling with something.

"Pardon?" Vince's mind snapped back into focus at what sounded like Elezen asking to spend time with him. He stared in obvious surprise for a full thirty seconds before his brain caught up with the concept that Elezen was asking if he wanted to eat lunch with him. And on the roof no less, that was the other's sanctuary. Well, that's what the rumors said anyway. The taller teen nodded before smiling, it was a genuine smile, not the usual charming or confident one he usually used. "Yeah, sure. As long as I'm not imposing or anything." Ah there was that maybe a little too polite side to him, always trying to make people happy. "I can bring something from the caf if you want to combine lunches?" The question was a little shy, but the smile and the soft glint to his forest-like eyes was still there. Vince was no fool, he knew that this was a pretty big honor, even if it was posed as a "thank you" or whatever from the younger teen.

User ImageUser Image

OOC:
                            TearsOfTheSky

TearsOfTheSky's Husband

Bashful Gekko

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxx

xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx

User Image

Got lost on the road on the way home couldn't find my way back let's take it to see your note. xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx
      ABEL FÜRST
      xxx xxx xxx
      xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx You don't know how much it hurts to know that I know that I let you go.

The barely audible sound of gravel crunching under the soles of a pair of deceivingly expensive shoes was the only sound to signal the sound of Abel Fürst's arrival to Yokota Academy. His things had been deposited the previous day in his dorm room, the only real indication he was even attending the school this year. The student was a day late, his flight had taken longer to get to the school than estimated. Something about fog and poor weather conditions had been the cause for the delay that prolonged his already horrendously long flight. Why he'd had to stay to celebrate his father's success in yet another business venture was beyond him. It mattered not that he had missed the intro speech from the first day, something he was supposed to be there for considering he was a member of the Student Council. His absence had been a false sense of hope for those who disliked him though, which was a large portion of the student body. Amazing that the Head of Student Relations was disliked by so many considering they had to come to him to appeal for things. His job consisted of dealing with their problems, arguments and petty things involving clubs. Putting other student's back in their place, and a few other things that he had a wonderful talent for. No one liked coming to him, but if they had a problem of that nature then it was either him or the Vice President. The President couldn't be bothered with those sort of petty things.

Things seemed to be running rather smoothly on the campus so far. The blond wove through the gathering of students, it was around breakfast time so the lawns were full of students moving from building to building or milling about. There was a subtle up-turn to his lips that hinted at a smirk, not a pleasant one. Abel had a certain amount of contempt for most of the people in the academy. Not that it was personal for a good two thirds of them, teenage chatter drove him up the wall though. Being raised in a strict household did that, no he never wanted for anything, but he never wanted anyone either. Well, there had been one person, but that didn't really count considering how long ago it was.

It was the few looks of unease that were the cause of his amusement. It wasn't like people were breaking their necks to look at him or anything. It was more if he happened to be noticed by someone who'd been on the receiving end of his sharp tongue the previous year. The blond kept his amber eyed gaze on his path, his peripherals were all these people were worth to him. An unfortunate student bumped into him as he rounded the corner to head past the dorm buildings. The Head of Student Affairs staggered back along with the other student in question, eyes gaining a familiar glint to them. The student that had ran into him was a freshman, someone who had no idea what Abel was like. The kid looked sufficiently scared though, it was a presence thing that Abel gave off. Or so he'd been told anyway. To live in the upper class world of wealth, one had to develop a presence that either gained attention or demanded respect. That was a fact that had been drilled into him since birth.

The teen flicked his honey colored locks out of his eyes to get a better look at the profusely babbling freshman. Abel had a knack for patience, his position in the Student Council required it, so he waited until the freshman was finished before replying. "If I could offer you a bit of advice," Abel's voice was soft, almost gentle as he eyed the pale teen before him, "You'd be better suited to actually using that oxygen you just wasted to do something productive with your time here." Huh, the younger's lip was already starting to tremble, "Maybe not waste the large sum of money your family paid to allow you to be here, hmm?" Abel's burning gaze never left the other teen's, his voice cool and professional. Even as the kid's eyes started to water, he kept that neutral expression. After a moment of standing there with his hands in his pockets, the blond realized that there would be nothing else coming from the other student and he opted to keep moving. As he easily brushed by the student. who was staring at him with the most injured expression, he called over his shoulder, "By the way, welcome to Yokota." He even threw in a half wave, Abel was just generous like that.

The second year still had some things to clear up paperwork wise with the school, there was a matter of the funding his family would provide this year and he was the go between. According to his father it "built character". More like the man didn't feel like hiring someone to do his dirty work, not when his heir had "so much to learn". Speaking of paperwork... Abel's borderline golden gaze slowly wandered over the grounds to eventually reach the Student Activities building. He technically needed to check in with the other members of the Student Council. The thought brought a somewhat real smile to his face. It'd been a while since he'd seen Elezen or Ezreal, Was there anyone else on the council this year? He hoped for their sakes that there was. The large amount of issues he'd be facing otherwise... The thought made a brief look of discomfort flicker across his face before he reigned in the emotion.

The teen decided to make the executive decision to go ahead and see what the damage was already this year. Abel made his way to the building's entrance, walking past both new faces and old. He passed by a familiar redhead, Vince was one of the most easy to mess with students in the school. The older teen grew pale and lost the easy smile he'd had on his face at the sight of the blond. Abel grinned a snake-like grin and waggled his fingers at the other, who immediately lowered his head and walked quickly past him. The blond chuckled and continued on his merry way. He passed by a redhead that was busting a** to get somewhere and another redhead, whom he recognized as Sean. Sean seemed to have his hands full with yet another redhead, this one too energetic for Abel's taste. There were frankly too many gingers at the school in his opinion. The teen didn't linger with the pair and kept going, just another thing he didn't feel like wasting time on.

When the blond student came to the room, he noticed it was already open and found himself surprised at the hopefulness he felt, maybe it wouldn't be just them this year. Not that Abel was really interested in anyone that might join the SC, but it would be incredibly helpful. He nudged the door open with his foot, trying to keep his expression neutral. The sight that greeted him helped with that task. Nope, it was just Elezen, not even Ezreal was there yet. Abel ducked his head for a moment to school his expression from one of dismay to his typical, lofty grin.

"Ah, it's good to see my favorite VP didn't get swept out with the rest of last years paperwork," Abel cooed as he approached the other teen with a slightly different smile. "So, Elezen, how'd the opening ceremony go this year?" It was a fairly normal question, or at least it could've been interpreted as such if it weren't for the teasing glint to his amber eyes. Abel actually liked Elezen, he was a decent... companion. The tiny smile on the other's face caught him off guard though. That was an awfully soft expression for the other second year. Abel raised a curious eyebrow as he leaned towards the white haired teen slightly, "You're awfully cheery this morning, did something interesting happen?" It was a genuinely curious tone that crept into the teen's voice. It wasn't like he hadn't seen the other smile before, it was just such a different smile. Especially on the first day of classes.

TearsOfTheSky

Desirable Star

11,300 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
User Image
User Image

██████████ ██████████ ██████████
                                            location; Cafeteria || company; Jerrick || wearing; Wearing the clothes in the picture ||
                                            Doing; Trying to make new friends
                                            OoC; --

•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•
                                            ┏━━━━━━━━━┓

Xian, looked over to the boy smiling at him as he grabbed many food onto his tray. He could tell just by watching him, he really likes food. He could remember back at home in Egypt because he loves food as much as this guy does, he would cause trouble for the people at the market place by having to steal food from their carts. There were times of course when he would get caught but never learnt his lesson it was like he was trying to cause trouble for his parents because of having to move away from their home to move to their home country at Egypt well more like his father's country since his mother is Japanese.

Xian looked at him as he had got the food he wanted then followed where the boy is pointing at. He looked to see an empty spot to where he was pointing at, so he followed him. He sat down across from him setting his tray down with his food and water bottle.
                                            "You have an eye of an eagle" he said with a small smile and gave friendly chuckle.
                                            He was about to take a bite out of his sandwich when the last moment he saw the book held up in front of him seeing the writing on the blank page. He stared at the question the boy had given him. Xian stared at it for a few minutes. There had always been one name that he was ever been called and that is being called "Xi" a nickname his childhood friends had given him. He thought a few moments thinking about it, thinking that maybe its time to have a new nickname since his starting over these year.

Xian looks up at the boy and smiled at him before opening his mouth slightly to respond to the boy's question.
                                            "You can call me Xia" he smiles at him
                                            "My turn to ask the same question" he chuckled before asking him
                                            "What can I call you?" he asked him the same question
                                            He took a bite out of his sandwich and started chewing to the food he has now in his mouth while waiting for Jerrick to respond to his question.

┗━━━━━━━━━┛
                                            •·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•

██████████ ██████████ ██████████
        Jaix

TIRED OF WAITING IN LOST DARK NIGHT
        SHALL WE BLAZE AWAY TOGETHER?
        User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash