Welcome to Gaia! ::

His Bad Vibes's Partner

Sentai

__ 愛が失われました 横田アカデミー
          ██████████████████████████████████████

User Image

User Image
                                                            User Image
                                                            WELCOME TO YOKOTA ACADEMY

―――――――――――――――――――――――――

XX( ✫ ) C R E A T E D BY . Blunt burrito , His Bad Vibes
                            XX( ✫ ) L I T E R A C Y L E V E L. Semi. lit +
                            XX( ✫ ) G E N R E S. Romance -Slice of life-Yaoi
                            XX( ✫ ) I N S P I R A T I O N. old role play - remake-
                            XX( ✫ ) S T A T U S. open and accepting

XXXOOCxxxxxxxxProfilesxxxxxxxxApplicationxxxxxxxxMain Thread

His Bad Vibes's Partner

Sentai

__ 愛が失われました 横田アカデミー

User Image

User Image
                                                            ██▐ ❛❛ THE THE STORY

» Once upon a time in your life you had a childhood friend that you grew up with. Both of you lived in the same neighborhood and shared similar interests. Everything was as it should be in your life and the world lay at your feet to do with as you pleased as long as you had your friend by your side. Both of you could do anything you wished. You were invincible. Unfortunately, something changed. A conflict grew between yours and your friends parents. At the age that you were at you were too young to understand, but when you were forced to move... that you understood. Torn away from your friend; both of you knew that you would never see one another again.

With time memories fade and the years pass. Upon reaching the part of your life that requires you to attend high school, a letter arrives. It is an invitation to become a part of Yokota Academy. While initially there are doubts the invitation is accepted and you are expected to arrive at the school the following week.

A week has passed and you are now loading off of the bus given instructions to head to the assembly hall where the first assembly was to be held for new students. Upon first glance the school is a breath of fresh air and larger than expected. At first it is overwhelming to take in; the beautiful statues, the flowers, the beauty..... All of your initial doubt is eliminated upon seeing what you chose to accept when you decided to attend a school such as this. Here was where your life was to truly begin. Entering into the assembly hall with the other students you take your seat watching the lights dim and the school director take the stage to give his speech. Glancing around at the other faces you pause to do a double take. There is someone in particular that catches your eye a midst the sea of faces and while the memories have faded with time, there is still that tugging of recognition. Two rows in front of you you know that face is familiar, but the chances involved are and yet you wonder, "Could it be??"

His Bad Vibes's Partner

Sentai

__ 愛が失われました 横田アカデミー

User Image

User Image
                                                              User Image
                                                              IT STARTED WITH A L E T T E R

Dear Mister_________________,

We are delighted to inform you that You have been accepted into the Yokota Academy a private Boy school that was founded on the three principles of learning ;Leadership, Responsibility, and Talent. As you may know, the academy prides itself on being the most prestigious school for individuals of the gifted. Not only do our students receive a well-rounded education, ranging from classes in mathematics and literature to science and the arts.

Here at Yokota Academy we accept only the best, only the brightest, only the most talented and promising youth from different backgrounds.This is a chance to start your own journey and lay down your path to your own fate within these walls.We are also guaranteed that this will be a spectacular and rewarding experience.

Once again, welcome to Yokota Academy!
                                                              Yours sincerely,

Arien Wynnter
                                                              Dean of Yokota Academy
                                                              User Image

His Bad Vibes's Partner

Sentai

__ 愛が失われました 横田アカデミー

User Image

User Image
                                                              User Image
                                                              ██▐ ❛❛ BE SURE TO FOLLOW THE R U L E S
                                                              GENERAL

Follow Gaia's TOS ,If you don't know the TOS **which all of us should* Well let me explain a few of them that are really important
                                                              Nothing over PG 13, meaning time skips for scenes with "Adult content ".
                                                              I don't wanna see swear words plastered everywhere in your posts.It will not be tolerated at all
                                                              Also this a big thing ,I don't wanna see any form of god-modding ;At all.
                                                              So if we all follow the ToS and everyone's happy

ACTIVITY
                                                              Time to starting talking about the most loved thing....Activity!. Now I know you
                                                              probably always read about how the creator wants dedicated players, and if someone isn't
                                                              dedicated then they will send them warnings...blah blah blah. Well while we want extremely
                                                              dedicated players, we understand that life comes first. However, if we are not notified within
                                                              a week of your absence, not only will you be kicked out and you won't be allowed to rejoin etc.
                                                              It may sound harsh, but we do not want to go through the hassle of trying to track you down...Cause you absence can slow down the role play and no one wants that.Also I know that sometimes we get stuck with someone who takes forever to reply.If you can't post cause of that one person don't worry.Now if you are going to be gone for a long period of time but would love to come back we wouldn't mind making your character "go missing" or " A non school field trip " for a while. That way you can always bring them back when ever you wish.

I really want this RP to last for a while. It’s just depressing when you join a role play (even more so when you make one), and then it dies a few days later. I know we all have lives and responsibilities, which is why I’m asking for members to post at least twice a week. If you need to quit or take a break then send me a pm; please do not leave without warning! If you are absent from the RP for longer than a week, I will send you a message. If you fail to respond within two days, then you will lose your position in the RP. Sound fair ?

LITERACY

This is a literate roleplay, so I expect members to use proper grammar and spelling [If you can]. I understand mistakes happen, so be sure to review your posts. I’d like to see at least two or more solid paragraphs.I’m not going to place a maximum on how long your posts should be, so write to your heart’s content ; just no one liners.

ROMANCING/DRAMA

This role play is about lost friends who soon become lovers so there needs be a lot Romance .However No Sex ,If things get start getting Rated R , fade to black **Time skip** or take it Pm.Violence and Swearing is allowed, to an extent, keep it real, keep it relevant. I want DRAMA ,I wanna keep this role play alive.

When it comes to your posting and your making your post cool .I like posts with nice layouts. They don’t have to be masterpieces among graphics and coding, but I would like them to be organized and aesthetically pleasing. Do not stretch the thread with large images and avoid clutter. Posts should also be easy to read, which means no neon or very pale colors. The role-playing section of your posts should be in font sizes nine, ten, or eleven.

APPLYING
                                                              Awesome ! I haven't bored you with the rules.
                                                              So the application process is fairly straight-forward.Make sure you read all the rules ; Very important.Next, fill out the reserve .Once you're done with the reserve, PM me the reserve with your character's name and Year [First,Second,Third] After that fun experience begin fill out the profile skeleton, When you're finished filling that out, send me the profile via PM saying " Our path has crossed again". Then I will give you Instruction from there.

WARNINGS

Everyone slips up from time to time ,I know everyone not perfect, I will only give warning through Pm so I'm not putting you in the spotlight. Just fallow the Gaia T.o.s and The role play rules and you'll be fine .I want everyone to have fun.

Lastly

The most important rule of all: Have fun, or nah . No Really have fun .If your having trouble message me I do not bite I swear. I am an open person everyone family here so don't be shy.

His Bad Vibes's Partner

Sentai

__ 愛が失われました 横田アカデミー

User Image

User Image
                                                              User Image
                                                              ██▐ ❛❛ RESERVES A N D APPLICATIONS
                                                              XXX
                                                              XXXGet started :: Registration Reserved Send to Blunt burrito

RESERVATIONS

Reservations must be filled before you can begin your character's profile. Please refer to the rules on how to apply.

Need to know basis.Simply send me an image that's at least 200x200 along with the following details:

[color=]❧[/color]First Name
                                                              [color=]❧[/color]Age
                                                              [color=]❧[/color]Gender
                                                              [color=]❧[/color]Year

( ✫ ) Read the rules for Reservation and Profile.
                                                              ( ✫ )[Use http://www.picmonkey.com/ for reserves]
                                                              ( ✫ )Make sure Character picture and link to your profile is sent at the same time
                                                              ( ✫ )Subscribe to Main thread and Occ thread..

PROFILE SKELETON

Reservations must be filled before you can begin your character's profile. Please refer to the rules on how to apply.
                                                              Let's get personal of time..

[list][list][list][list][list][list]
                                                              [align=center]Example on how the profile thread should be set up.
                                                              [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/test-forum/yokota-academy-example/t.95977585/]Profiles[/url]
                                                              [align=center][color=white]-
                                                              -[/color]

1st post

[size=15][color=COLOR2][u][color=COLOR2]▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ [/color][color=COLOR2]▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆[/color] [color=COLOR2]▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆[/color][/u][/color][/size]
                                                              (Picture here)

[size=20][color=#777777]┏━━━━ [/color][color=white]xxxxxxxx[/color]

[size=10][color=COLOR1]❧[/color][color=COLOR2] Name[/color][color=]:[/color][color=][/color]
                                                              [color=COLOR1]❧[/color] [color=COLOR2]Gender[/color][color=]:[/color] [color=]Male[/color]
                                                              [color=COLOR1]❧[/color][color=COLOR2] Age[/color][color=]:[/color] [color=][/color]
                                                              [color=COLOR1]❧[/color][color=COLOR2]Birthdate[/color][color=]:[/color] [color=][/color]
                                                              [color=COLOR1]❧[/color] [color=COLOR2]Raised in: [color=]:[/color] [color=][/color][/size]

[color=white]xxxxxxxx[/color] [color=#777777] ━━━━┛[/color][/quote]

2nd post

[list][list][imgleft]http://i1265.photobucket.com/albums/jj509/link1374wolf/rp/wef_zps0e243303.jpg[/imgleft]
                                                              [color=COLOR2][align=center][color=COLOR2][u][color=COLOR1][b][size=18]FULL NAME IN ALL CAPS[/size][/b][/color][/color][/align]
                                                              [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
                                                              [size=11][color=COLOR1][b]Name: [/b][/color] full name
                                                              [color=COLOR1][b]Nickname: [/b][/color]
                                                              [color=COLOR1][b]Age: [/b][/color]
                                                              [color=COLOR1][b]Race: [/b][/color]
                                                              [color=COLOR1][b]Orientation: [/b][/color] (bi, hetero, homo, pan, asexual, demi, ect..)
                                                              [color=COLOR1][b]Height: [/b][/color]
                                                              [color=COLOR1][b]Weight: [/b][/color]

[color=COLOR2][u][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][/u][/color]

[color=COLOR1][b]Personality: [/b][/color] list or put in paragraph form

[color=COLOR1][b]Biography: [/b][/color] 5 sentence minimum

[color=COLOR2][u][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][/u][/color]

[color=COLOR1][b]Year: [/b][/color] [First-Third]
                                                              [color=COLOR1][b]Clubs [/b][/color]
                                                              [color=COLOR1][b]Dorm: [/b][/color]
                                                              [color=COLOR1][b]Crush: [/b][/color]
                                                              [align=center][color=COLOR1][b]Username:[/b][/color] username here
                                                              [/align][/size][/color]
                                                              [/size][/color]

3rd post

[imgright]malformed url[/imgright]

「[/size] [color=dimgray][size=11]Friendship[/size][/color] [size=15]」[/size]
                                                              [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ [color=white]_-_[/color] ( [b][size=10]hate[/size][/b] )
                                                              ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ [color=#F5F5F5]◕[/color] [color=white]_-_[/color] ( [b][size=10]avoiding[/size][/b] )
                                                              ◕ ◕ ◕ [color=#F5F5F5]◕ ◕[/color] [color=white]_-_[/color] ( [b][size=10]dislike[/size][/b] )
                                                              ◕ ◕ [color=#F5F5F5]◕ ◕ ◕[/color] [color=white]_-_[/color] ( [b][size=10]friendly enemy[/size][/b] )
                                                              ◕ [color=#F5F5F5]◕ ◕ ◕ ◕[/color] [color=white]_-_[/color] ( [b][size=10]cautious[/size][/b] )
                                                              [b]♡[color=white]-[/color]♡[color=white]-[/color]♡[color=white]-[/color]♡[color=white]-[/color]♡[/b] [color=white]--[/color]( [b][size=10]stranger[/size][/b] )
                                                              [color=yellow]◕[/color] [color=#F5F5F5]◕ ◕ ◕ ◕[/color] [color=white]_-_[/color] ( [b][size=10]acknowledged[/size][/b] )
                                                              [color=orange]◕ ◕[/color] [color=#F5F5F5]◕ ◕ ◕[/color] [color=white]_-_[/color] ( [b][size=10]acquainted[/size][/b] )
                                                              [color=green]◕ ◕ ◕[/color] [color=#F5F5F5]◕ ◕[/color] [color=white]_-_[/color] ( [b][size=10]friends/buddies[/size][/b] )
                                                              [color=violet]◕ ◕ ◕ ◕[/color] [color=#F5F5F5]◕[/color] [color=white]_-_[/color] ( [b][size=10]close friends[/size][/b] )
                                                              [color=red]◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕[/color] [color=white]_-_[/color] ( [b][size=10]unbreakable bond[/size][/b] ) [/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[color=white]___[/color][size=15]「[/size] [color=dimgray][size=11]Attraction[/size][/color] [size=15]」[/size]
                                                              [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ [color=white]_[/color] ( [b][size=10]utterly revolting[/size][/b] )
                                                              ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ [color=#F5F5F5]✰[/color] [color=white]_[/color] ( [b][size=10]foul[/size][/b] )
                                                              ✰ ✰ ✰ [color=#F5F5F5]✰ ✰[/color] [color=white]_[/color] ( [b][size=10]envious[/size][/b] )
                                                              ✰ ✰ [color=#F5F5F5]✰ ✰ ✰[/color] [color=white]_[/color] ( [b][size=10]wary[/size][/b] )
                                                              ✰ [color=#F5F5F5]✰ ✰ ✰ ✰[/color] [color=white]_[/color] ( [b][size=10]questionable[/size][/b] )
                                                              [b]♡[color=white]-[/color]♡[color=white]-[/color]♡[color=white]-[/color]♡[color=white]-[/color]♡[/b][color=white]--[/color]( [b][size=10]neutral[/size][/b] )
                                                              [color=yellow]✰[/color] [color=#F5F5F5]✰ ✰ ✰ ✰[/color] [color=white]_[/color] ( [b][size=10]meh[/size][/b] )
                                                              [color=orange]✰ ✰[/color] [color=#F5F5F5]✰ ✰ ✰[/color] [color=white]_[/color] ( [b][size=10]pleasant sight[/size][/b] )
                                                              [color=green]✰ ✰ ✰[/color] [color=#F5F5F5]✰ ✰[/color] [color=white]_[/color] ( [b][size=10]admiring[/size][/b] )
                                                              [color=violet]✰ ✰ ✰ ✰[/color] [color=#F5F5F5]✰[/color] [color=white]_[/color] ( [b][size=10]sexy[/size][/b] )
                                                              [color=red]✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰[/color] [color=white]_[/color] ( [b][size=10]divine[/size][/b] ) [/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[color=white]___[/color][size=15]「[/size] [color=dimgray][size=11]Romance[/size][/color] [size=15]」[/size]
                                                              [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ [color=white]_[/color] ( [b][size=10]no luck[/size][/b] )
                                                              ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ [color=#F5F5F5]❤[/color] [color=white]_[/color] ( [b][size=10]avoiding[/size][/b] )
                                                              ❤ ❤ ❤ [color=#F5F5F5]❤ ❤[/color] [color=white]_[/color] ( [b][size=10]disgusted[/size][/b] )
                                                              ❤ ❤ [color=#F5F5F5]❤ ❤ ❤[/color] [color=white]_[/color] ( [b][size=10]awkward[/size][/b] )
                                                              ❤ [color=#F5F5F5]❤ ❤ ❤ ❤[/color] [color=white]_[/color] ( [b][size=10]cautious[/size][/b] )
                                                              [b]♡[color=white]-[/color]♡[color=white]-[/color]♡[color=white]-[/color]♡[color=white]-[/color]♡[/b][color=white]--[/color]( [b][size=10]apathetic[/size][/b] )
                                                              [color=yellow]❤[/color] [color=#F5F5F5]❤ ❤ ❤ ❤[/color] [color=white]_[/color] ( [b][size=10]pleasing[/size][/b] )
                                                              [color=orange]❤ ❤[/color] [color=#F5F5F5]❤ ❤ ❤[/color] [color=white]_[/color] ( [b][size=10]crush[/size][/b] )
                                                              [color=green]❤ ❤ ❤[/color] [color=#F5F5F5]❤ ❤[/color] [color=white]_[/color] ( [b][size=10]puppy love[/size][/b] )
                                                              [color=violet]❤ ❤ ❤ ❤[/color] [color=#F5F5F5]❤[/color] [color=white]_[/color] ( [b][size=10]dating[/size][/b] )
                                                              [color=red]❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤[/color] [color=white]_[/color] ( [b][size=10]head-over heels in love[/size][/b] ) [/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/align]

4th Post

[align=center][size=18][b]?! Relations ⁉[/b][/size]
                                                              [size=15][color=silver][u][color=COLOR1]▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ [/color][color=COLOR1]▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆[/color] [color=COLOR1]▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆[/color][/u][/color][/size]

[img][/img]
                                                              [size=10]
                                                              [/color]
                                                              [list][list][list]
                                                              [u][b][color=COLOR2] First Year[/color][/b][/u]
                                                              [color=darkslategray]

[u][b][color=COLOR2]Second Year.[/color][/b][/u]
                                                              [color=darkslategray]

[u][b][color=COLOR2]Third Year[/color][/b][/u]
                                                              [color=darkslategray]

[color=white]xxxxxx[/color]
                                                              .[/size][/color][/size]

5th post

[size=15][color=silver][u][color=COLOR1]▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ [/color][color=COLOR1]▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆[/color] [color=COLOR1]▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆[/color][/u][/color][/size][size=24][b]

F u n[color=white]xx[/color]F a c t s:[/b][/size][/align]
                                                              [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]

[size=11]

[ facts about your character you wanna tell us about ie. Seme,Uke,Voice,theme song ,etc.]

His Bad Vibes's Partner

Sentai

__ 愛が失われました 横田アカデミー

User Image

User Image
                                                              User Image
                                                              ██▐ ❛❛ THE STUDENTS OF YOKOTA X

FIRST YEAR STUDENTS

Ellenado McDrago
                                                                User Image

SECOND YEAR STUDENTS

Malcolm Maleagant
                                                                User Image

Ezreal Suzuki Peirce
                                                                User Image

Terence Valentine
                                                                User Image

Elezen Lavellan Valentyne
                                                                User Image

THIRD YEAR STUDENTS

Vincent Scott L'brea
                                                                User Image

Kohaku Yamaguchi
                                                                User Image

Sean Ashton Young
                                                                User Image

STAFF

Dean
                                                                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xx[/white]

His Bad Vibes's Partner

Sentai

__ 愛が失われました 横田アカデミー

User Image

User Image
                                                              User Image
                                                              ██▐ ❛❛ THE DORMITORIES

FIRST FLOOR

DORM 1 :: OPEN & OPEN
                                                              DORM 2 :: Ezreal Suzuki Peirce & OPEN
                                                              DORM 3 :: Ellenado McDrago & Jerrick Akshay
                                                              DORM 4 ::Vincent L'brea & Kohaku Yamaguchi

SECOND FLOOR

DORM 5 ::Ranmazu Kuro Sato & OPEN
                                                              DORM 6 :: Masika McDrago & OPEN
                                                              DORM 7 :: Axel Izana Peirce & Xian Mohamed
                                                              DORM 8 ::OPEN & OPEN

THIRD FLOOR
                                                              DORM 9 :: OPEN & OPEN
                                                              DORM 10 :: Abel Fürst & OPEN
                                                              DORM 11 :: OPEN & OPEN
                                                              DORM 12 ::Rashidi Samra & OPEN

His Bad Vibes's Partner

Sentai

__ 愛が失われました 横田アカデミー

User Image

User Image
                                                              User Image
                                                              ██▐ ❛❛ ACADEMICS A N D CLUBS

STUDENT SCHEDULE

MONDAY - FRIDAY

xxxFirst year classes ▬▬
                                                                    Breakfast
                                                                    Period 1-
                                                                    Period 2-
                                                                    Period 3-
                                                                    Lunch
                                                                    Period 4-

xxxSecond year classes: ▬▬
                                                                    Breakfast
                                                                    Period 1-
                                                                    Period 2-
                                                                    Period 3-
                                                                    Lunch
                                                                    Period 4-

xxxThird year classes: ▬▬
                                                                    Breakfast
                                                                    Free Period
                                                                    Period 1-
                                                                    Period 2-
                                                                    Lunch
                                                                    Period 3-
                                                                    Period 4-

SATURDAY - SUNDAY

No classes are held on weekends, but clubs may have plans.

12:00 am - 5:00 am :: School gates are closed

ACADEMICS

CORE CLASSES

Spirit World History ::
                                                                    History of the Physical World ::
                                                                    Scandinavian History ::
                                                                    Ancient Civilizations ::
                                                                    Biology ::
                                                                    Chemistry ::
                                                                    Physics ::
                                                                    Astronomy ::
                                                                    Algebra ::
                                                                    Geometry ::
                                                                    Statistics ::
                                                                    Calculus ::
                                                                    English ::
                                                                    Poetry ::
                                                                    Creative Writing ::
                                                                    Literature ::

ELECTIVE CLASSES

Sculpture ::
                                                                    Painting ::
                                                                    Photography ::
                                                                    Physical Education ::
                                                                    Self-defense and Outdoor Survival ::
                                                                    Computer Science ::
                                                                    Philosophy ::
                                                                    Drama ::
                                                                    Choir ::
                                                                    Orchestra ::
                                                                    Norwegian ::
                                                                    Japanese ::
                                                                    French ::
                                                                    Spanish ::
                                                                    Latin ::

His Bad Vibes's Partner

Sentai

__ 愛が失われました 横田アカデミー

User Image

User Image
                                                              User Image
                                                              CLUBS

STUDENT COUNCIL

President :: Ezreal Suzuki Peirce
                                                              Vice President :: Elezen Lavellan Valentyne
                                                              Student Relations :: Abel Fürst
                                                              Location :: Student council room

BOOK CLUB

President ::
                                                              Location :: Library

PHOTOGRAPHY CLUB

Location :: Anywhere

COOKING CLUB

President :: Masika McDrago
                                                              Location :: Kitchen

SCIENCE CLUB

Location :: Science room

THEATER CLUB

President :: Kohaku Yamaguchi
                                                              Location :: Theater room /Assembly hall

ART CLUB

President :: Jerrick Akshay
                                                              Location :: Art room

MUSIC CLUB

President :: Ranmazu Kuro Sato
                                                              Location :: Music room

SWIMMING CLUB

Location :: Indoor/Outdoor Pool

GARDENING CLUB

President :: Xian Mohamed
                                                              Location :: Green House

His Bad Vibes's Partner

Sentai

__ 愛が失われました 横田アカデミー

User Image

User Image
                                                              User Image

xxxMAIN BUILDING: ▬▬

« DIRECTORS OFFICE »

« NURSE'S OFFICE »

« CLASSROOMS »

User Image
                                                                          « CAFETERIA »

« LIBRARY »

User Image
                                                                          « HALLWAY »

xxxART BUILDING: ▬▬

User Image
                                                                          « MUSIC ROOM »

User Image
                                                                          « ART ROOM »

xxxTECHNOLOGY AND SCIENCE BUILDING: ▬▬

User Image
                                                                          « COMPUTER ROOM »

User Image
                                                                          « SCIENCE LABS »

xxxSPORTS BUILDING: ▬▬

User Image
                                                                          « GYM »

User Image
                                                                          « TENNIS COURT »

« OUTDOORS SWIMMING POOL »

User Image
                                                                          « INDOOR SWIMMING POO »

xxxSTUDENT ACTIVITIES BUILDING: ▬▬

« STUDENT COUNCIL ROOM »

User Image
                                                                          « STUDENT CLUB MEETING ROOM »

User Image
                                                                          « GREEN HOUSE »

xxxRESIDENCE BUILDING:: ▬▬

« DORMITORY ROOMS »

« DORMITORY STAIRWAYS »

« DORMITORY HALLWAY »

User Image
                                                                          « COMMON ROOM »

User Image
                                                                          « ROOF TOP »

His Bad Vibes's Partner

Sentai

__ 愛が失われました 横田アカデミー

User Image

User Image
                                                              ██▐ ❛❛
                                                              L O S T F R I E N D S

Ezreal and Axel Pierce ⇄ Xian Mohamed
                                                              Jerrick Ashay ⇄ Elezen Lavevellan Valentyne
                                                              Malcolm Maleagant ⇄ Kain Marshal
                                                              Rashidi Samra ⇄ Aiolos Zahakis
                                                              Ellenado McDrago ⇄ Ran Kuro Sato

His Bad Vibes's Partner

Sentai

__ 愛が失われました 横田アカデミー

User Image

User Image
                                                              ██▐ ❛❛ THE R E L A T I O N S H I P S

Any information on relationships between characters can be found here. If you would like to change your character's relationship with another, please send me a message titled "Relationship Update."

➹ One-Sided Crush x ⇄ Mutual Crush x ❤ Dating x ✘ Enemies x ✄ Broke Up
                                                              ☮ Friends x ★ Best Friends x ☢ Frenemies x ✚ Family

His Bad Vibes's Partner

Sentai

__ 愛が失われました 横田アカデミー

User Image

User Image
                                                              User Image
                                                              ██▐ ❛❛ CALENDAR A N D EVENTS

DATE AND WEATHER

FEBRUARY
                                                                SATURDAY

XX 01 02 03 04 05 06
                                                                07 08 09 10 11 12 13
                                                                14 15 16 17 18 19 20
                                                                21 22 23 24 25 26 27
                                                                28 29 30

TIME 9:45 am
                                                              WEATHER l sunny lrainy l cloudy l clear l foggy l windy l stormy l hail l snowy l hot l warm l moderate l cool l cold l freezing
                                                              SETTING Students are beginning to arrive on campus. They will have the weekend to settle in their dorms and explore the campus and city.

SCHOOL EVENTS

ASSEMBLY JANUARY 03, 7:00 PM

It's the being of the year and it's time to welcome the first year and welcome back returning years. Please meet in the assembly hall at 7:00 pm.

Valentines Day FEBRUARY 14 , All Day
                                                              Guys are you ready?! Well hurry up with those chocolates slowpokes or else your lover boy will be claimed by someone else! Time for some intense competition and serious food poisoning.Careful guys, you might need a trip to the hospital.

White Day MARCH 14 , All Day
                                                              Hey you, you there! Yeah you! Did you forget who gave you chocolate on Valentines Day? Well if you did then get ready to get smacked again! Listen up here BUB go make some thank you gift for the nice boy who went through hell to make chocolates for someone like you. Hmph! If you got poisoning then well...you sure DID deserve it brat!
                                                              **These will be posted randomly throughout the role play.

Peirce Brothers Birthday MARCH 14 , All Day
                                                              What a special day to celebrate today with these two ,Happy birthday guys . I hope you two have a special sweet 16 !

His Bad Vibes's Partner

Sentai

__ 愛が失われました 横田アカデミー

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items