Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Member

User ImageUser Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx F a l a V i c e
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx "Princess of Crows"

xxxxxxLocation: n/a xxxxxx|xxxxxx Company: n/a xxxxxx|xxxxxx Mood: n/a

♕ ─────────────────────ஜ۩۞۩ஜ─────────────────────── ♕

Fala followed after the happy fellow very amused, and found his over happy attitude a bit too contagious. When they finally made it over to the buffet, Fala took a plate and started picking at the fruits, and scrunching her nose at bit at the roasted bird. Her people may not be fully animals, but the idea of eating a bird was a bit offensive, even if these people didn't mean it. She thought it might be a later question for Shiki. Shiki where are you, she thought to herself, looking around with a fork still in her mouth. Fala seemed to be in a bit of a daze. She wanted very dearly to watch him arrogantly stride up to her, and tease her. The very thought made her giggle to herself, causing a few to look at her differently. Her cheeks heated up slightly, and she then looked over at Juu-Ran who was already stuffing himself full, she chuckled.

Even still though, with all these masks she found it hard to pin point which one was him. She had heard about how he played around with other women plenty of times, and she truly thought for a moment that he may have had real feelings for someone like her.
It was probably the fame, she found herself thinking immaturely, and tried to shake the feelings off, but she could feel her chest tighten a bit just thinking she could be a 'play thing'. Fala was curious as to how serious he was, and if he was she wondered if he might be looking for her too. The young girl then let out a soft sigh, suddenly not wanting anymore of her food, she set the plate down and tried to give Juu-Ran a good smile at his sillyness. She only hoped that her mask could hide the emotion that she was feeling.

Wearing: Click

kanna2012

Beloved Muse

User ImageUser Image

The bashful voice coming from the now obvious male was simply adorable, Meo just wanted to adopt whoever was behind the fox mask. She smiled gently, her lips still closed together but the smile obvious. "I usually love events like this, parties are kind of my thing." She paused, feeling a little empty at the fact that she had gone to a party alone, the feeling was sinking in her vocals heavily-- It really made her sad but she wasn't going to show it. "It's different here though, I have yet to make any friends so... yeah, parties just aren't the same unless you're with people you actually are aquainted with. It makes things more enjoyable."

Ooh, a music teacher? Meo almost laughed out loud, instead an odd noise similar to a snort surpassed her lips. "Music? Oh you would hate me, I like music but I'm musically challeged." Which was why she turned to dancing, which she was really good at. My name is Meo, Blair Aellae Meo." Introducting herself to someone made Meo feel good, she hadn't said her name or even barely heard her name spoken in so long-- It was a welcoming sound and sensation.

When the male complimented Meo, it only made things so much better for her. "Oh I know! I should be in there, swooning all the ladies and gents. Making the girls and boys who have little crushes green with envy because you know there man/woman's eyes are on me." Meo cut herself short for a moment, her ego getting ahead of herself. "Thank you, by the way. I did myself up special despite my lack of company."

Meo coughed, her curiousity noticing something peculiar. "Why is there a hole in the middle of your mask? Doesn't that make it hard to see?"

OOC: Hey guys, not dead, just took a bit to post. ;A; Ima post in the OOC to see what everyone is up to and see if anyone wants to plot stuffies with moi. Thank you.

kanna2012

Fashionable Kitten

13,050 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
User Image User Image

Cherry Rosewood
                                                                          ----------------------------------------
                                                                          The Cycloptic fae Music teacher

Location: outside the ballroom
                                                                          Company: Meo
                                                                          Feelings/thoughts: Oh..Um..s..she noticed the hole didn't she -flustered-
                                                                          Outfit: Sakura patterned kimono and a full face covering fox mask with a small hole in the middle of it so he could see.Though he can't see that well in it.
                                                                          Song in my head: Clicky
                                                                          OOC:

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Cherry listened curiously to the young lady as she spoke. It was surprising someone could be so confident in themselves. He was never that confident. He felt so nervous and scared to talk to others outside of his music room.When the young lady introduced herself he smiled gently. "It is nice to meet you Miss Neo. And it's quite alright to be musically challenged. I was like that when I first got into music. Now I am great with all sorts of instruments." he said happily as he sipped his drink from the straw. When the young lady suddenly started to talk about how she would force everyone to be envious of her with the fact she would attract the attention of all the young ladies and gentlemen he found it a little curious. He had never met a person who was so flirtatious and accepting of that trait. He never thought he would meet someone so honest with such a trait.

When the young lady asked about the hole in his mask though his cheeks blushed a light pink underneath his mask before he sighed and shook his head. "N..No...its quite alright. I can see fine with it with the hole in the middle of it. I..actually...don't have a traditional face then everyone else in Yoichi. Im...a little self-conscious of it when I'm not in my safe zones. Like the Schools music room or my own dorm room." he said timidly as he reached up to touch the mask before pulling it up. He knew she would find out about it sooner or later so might as well show her sooner. Lifting the mask off his face and up to the top of his head he had his eye closed before he opened it to show its beautiful violet pink color. His eye stared up at her timidly as he looked at her wondering what she would do with the appearance of the cyclops face. He hoped she wasn't the type that would react badly to it.Most of his students didn't react too badly to it but some of them did and it bugged him a little when they reacted so terribly to it.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Nope Train

Fashionable Kitten

13,050 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
User Image

Juu-Ran Shiika
                                                                          The Student and Prince of the Shiika Tribe

Location: Ballroom
                                                                          Company: Strange lady making noises(Fala)
                                                                          Feelings/thoughts: Ahh...someone want learn Juu-Ran tribe?? Juu-Ran tell ^^
                                                                          Outfit: Traditional tribal garb(Long dress that goes to his knees, a pair of shorts underneath, bangles and gold accessories on his ankles and wrists as well as a gold necklace collar that has a large blue sapphire in the middle of it.)
                                                                          OOC: ______

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Juu-Ran was currently nibbling on a shrimp when he noticed that Fala seemed a little less hungry. Blinking his ears twitched curiously atop his head before he turned around and looked at her, a piece of shrimp hanging from his mouth. He pulled the tail out of his mouth before looking at her with worried eyes. "Fala okay, Fala no hungry??" he asked curiously as his ears twitched against his head. He wanted to know what was bothering her. His eyes showing his worry as he walked up to her and let out soft growls as if it was a comforting mechanism for him to do when he thought someone was upset.

His tail went between his legs as he looked her over curiously. Sniffing the air between them, he looked at her before scanning over everyone around them. Was someone bothering his new friend? Was that why she wasn't eating. Was she being forced not to eat? All these thoughts ran through his head as he reached out and touched Fala on the shoulder. His eyes showing one of worry and protectiveness as he hugged her arm and refused to let go. His eyes scanning everywhere around them as if searching for the cause of his new friends lack of hunger.

"Fala be bully?? Juu-Ran no let Fala be bully!!" he said protectively as his hair seemed to stand up on end as his tail fluffed up and he started to let out soft growls of warning towards anyone that got too close to Fala and him. he wasn't sure what was bugging Fala but if it had been someone he hadn't noticed he would keep her safe no matter what. He was quite protective of his friends after all.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

KaoticRogue

User Image
User Image
When one life or two lives are taken...To save a million lives....

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

Shiki, looked at the girl had stood in front and hearing what she had asked once she had taken his hand. He lead her back inside the ballroom. He looked away from her and thought about it. But when she had given him the option that he doesn't have to answer the question he turned his attention back to the girl staring at her in silence before he smirked behind his mask and gave a chuckle. He looked away from her.
                        "It's quite alright. To be honest...I have no clue why I would always run from him...guess its just out of habit because of being used to it" he said to her.
                        Which is true because last year he would always get called by Ryu to come to his office to speak to him or he would come and find him to speak with him. It was getting annoying or he just doesn't like having to be spoken to by the Old Man for his personal behaviour or life. Since his the only person who knows who or what he really is. Then again its also the lack of attendance of seeing him to check up on him.

A laugh got out as he then calm down.
                        "So I haven't done anything bad as far as I have come to know...beside having to drag you into it" he chuckled some as he looks at her.
                        They had entered inside the room when he heard a piano playing. He looked up seeing a piano player which he sensed is someone familiar. He watched for a few moments as he looked at her figure. The only one that he has come to know that plays the piano so far is Fala. Which he smirked when he realize who it is. He closed his eyes thinking about earlier. It was obvious that she probably couldn't see him among the crowds because of how his mask fully covers his face.

Shiki turns to the pink haired girl and nodded at her as he pulled her into him started dancing with her along with the music that is being played by Fala. He held her firmly and gently as he lead the dance floor for her as a gentlemen. They danced until the end of the song. After these dance he would either go and help the President or go and see Fala to complement on her playing then maybe steal her first dance if she hasn't danced with anyone yet.

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

....A life for a life they all say...but it means blood would be on our hands
ooc|| --
Wearing: Suit || Mask
lMekakushi-Danl

User Image

Beloved Muse

User ImageUser Image

Meo knew he wouldn't be able to see it, but her eyebrows pressed together when he mentioned feeling self conscience around the place. Before coming to this school, she would have never been able to relate to that-- Meo had always been a confident and flirtatious person, she had never felt any boundaries or restraints when it came to friends and lovers. Meo was a wild hearted free spirit. But here, right now, Meo knew what he meant. Everything about this school had made her feel self conscience starting from day one when she didn't manage to meet anyone, when she went through the whole week alone and thinking something was wrong with her and maybe that was why people didn't want to be her friend.

She felt like she knew.

Meo watched as he pulled off his mask, revealing that he only had one eye of a cyclopes. Meo tried to hold it in, but she gasped rather loudly-- Then squealed like she was a little child. Before the female knew it, she was reaching out to pinch one of his cheeks. Yep, here she was, just how Meo remembered herself. "You're so freaking adorable and handsome! How dare you hide your face from everyone-- They should all be ravishing themselves in your presence! And that's coming from me, I think I'm God's gift to the world." She giggled, knowing that she might be making him a little uncomfortable but wanted to make him loosen up a little bit, she knew she was finally getting to.

She let go of his cheek, the grip hadn't been that tight anyways. Just as quickly as she had gotten playful, Meo was serious again. "Would you like to go into the dance with me?" Meo blushed a little, hoping that his shyness wouldn't let him refuse to walk her in-- She was feeling a little shy herself honestly. "M-Maybe you could help me meet some friends, since you're a teacher and all..." Meo also wanted people to look at her, her hopes were high and she was keeping them way up there.

kanna2012
                                          User Image═══════════════════════════════
                                          JOSH OTT ⇒ third year ⇒ sports club captain
                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxA successful man
                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxis one who can lay a firm foundation
                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwith the bricks others have thrown at him.
                                          ═══════════════════════════════

Josh raised his eyebrows. If he remembered correctly, she hadn't been so enthused to go this party, either. Maybe she changed her mind about it when it came down to it. Homemade, really, he thought, looking closer at the mask. Indeed it was, with all kinds of intricate detail. Though, he wondered since it was shipped here, who actually made it. Clearly not her father. He already had a mental image of the man, and hand painting a crow-like mask for his daughter's masquerade did not fit. "Hey, if I made this mask myself, you'd still be giving me s**t for it," he replied.

He huffed. "That's exactly why we need a rematch!" he exclaimed. "And no swapping. You're stuck with me." They would win, eventually. Or maybe more realistically, they would at least get to a point where it was a competitive match. The tennis twins had capitalized on the obvious weak spot on their team, always hitting it to Josh because he couldn't consistently keep it within the lines of the court. He nodded as she went off to play her song, calling after her, "You don't need to keep an eye on me, mom. I'm a big boy. I can handle myself," he said, amused.

The song was familiar. Oh right, that opera movie. He had seen it before. Josh wasn't big on musicals or cheesy romance plays. Thankfully, the situation was different enough that it didn't bring back any more memories. She was talented, clearly. Soon after she finished, he noticed a boy who was only half dressed with bright hair come up to her. They began to chat and he was tempted to come over, seeing how uncomfortable she looked. Wait, he told her not to fuss over him and now he was keeping tabs on her. Besides, it looked like she was just as curious about the boy as he was. A lot of strange new kids coming this year, it seemed.

Scanning the crowd, he tried to look for a familiar face. While he knew a lot of people here, it was harder than he expected to figure some of his friends out. People with unique, brightly colored hair stood out regardless, but for plain-haired people like himself or Kage, it was a little more difficult. Of course, Josh was standing out with his mask, but it was still possible for him to be anonymous enough. You know what, Fala was right. Why shouldn't he have fun? Josh stalked out onto the dance floor. The only experience he had with ballroom dancing was a wedding or two he had been to and the previous school functions. Other styles of dancing, however, he had much more experience with. Locking his joints and straightening his limbs, he began to perform a pop and lock routine he had taught himself one summer, throwing in some improvisation along the way. He knew his robotic movements were not typical for this kind of music, but he kept his motions in time with the music. He also knew he probably stood out like a sore thumb, but he didn't care. If anything, he felt it was more fitting for him to be doing pop and lock while wearing the iron man mask. If he made some people laugh, all the better.

xxxxxwhere ⇒ the dance floor ; xxxxxwho ⇒ the crowd
                                          User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

KaoticRogue

Dapper Member

User ImageUser Image

Juu-Ran's sudden attention brought a warm smile to Fala's face, and she patted him on the head lightly. "no, no, I'm sorry for causing you to worry." She then glanced at her feet with a shy smile, "to be honest I was just looking for someone." Oddly enough she felt it was hard not to feel comfortable around her new friend, he was a very kind person to be around. She figured that most might think he was too odd, or easy to take advantage of, but with her knowledge so far he reminded her of one of her pet crows. Juu-Ran was both protective and kind at the same time, it was nice. Fala giggled a bit, "Thank you Juu-Ran I feel better now." She did feel a bit cheered up now that he had made an effort to make her more comfortable.

kanna2012

Lucky Fatcat

User Image

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

xxxxI notice I open my eyes on this dim blue concrete
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxColdly call my name and give me a kiss
xxxxxxxxThen embrace me with your lifeless body

Nanami listen to his words carefully and it made her laugh. "So is just a bad habit of yours running away?" She place her free hand to hide her smile and giggle. She never liked her giggle she always found it strange. They finally was in the dance floor and they were facing face to face. "Don't worry about that by the way, at least you took me out to dance." Nanami stares at his eyes warmly and gave him a charming smile. The young man pulled her into him as they start dancing, Nanami just hoped to remember the moves and not make a fool of herself. Her heart was beating fast and she couldn't help it, she wasn't use to be around boy to much. In her home town they would just think of her as weird. She held his hand a bit more smiling as she tried to hide her emotions. When the music stopped she took a small bow and looked up at him. "I think I took a lot of your time, I might get to work again, thanks again I had fun." She nodded and turn around. "Almost forgot!" She turn around again and lift the side of his mask quickly giving him a peck on the cheek. "Your reward for being so nice." She gave him one last charming smile as she blush cause of her act and left towards the table of refreshments.

'Now I feel a bit stupid doing that.' she placed her hands on her cheeks still blushing. She took the first glass she saw and drank it so she could calm down. When she did she looked around sighing thinking to find Lucas or just talk to one of the teachers, maybe just call it a night and go to her dorm. "what now?"
                                                User Image

Location:: Ballroom xxxx Company:: Unknown(Shiki) xxxx Nanami's Dress and mask
        s0u13at3r

Fashionable Kitten

13,050 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
User Image User Image

Cherry Rosewood
                                                                          The Cycloptic fae Music teacher

Location: outside the ballroom
                                                                          Company: Meo
                                                                          Feelings/thoughts: i...i wasn't expecting such a happy reaction!!
                                                                          Outfit: Sakura patterned kimono and a full face covering fox mask with a small hole in the middle of it so he could see.Though he can't see that well in it.
                                                                          OOC:

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

To be honest Cherry was sure the young lady would react badly to his large violet and pink eye. Some people saw it and thought monster and he was so used to it. They never truly saw his beautiful fae features that his mother had passed down to him. So when he heard the loud gasp from Meo he was expecting her to react terribly only to see her reach out and pinch his cheek which made his eye close before opening wide when the student seemed to call him adorable and handsome and started to compliment him by saying everyone should be swooning over his beautiful features. It had shocked him really.

Even though, he was used to the words from other people being a mix of praise and hatred he never really had very good self-confidence. So the fact someone was so happy to see his large eye and beautiful fair skin made him so much happier then he usually was. When the other pulled her hand away his cheeks blushed a bright red, which made his face flush with color. "T..Thank you...i...i am so used to people reacting badly to it...that I don't really have good self-esteem. Its..nice to know someone doesn't see me as a freak." he said as he sipped his juice silently. He was so happy that the young lady liked his face. He knew most students were shocked and awed by his appearance and he usually took it the wrong way, to be honest.

When Meo asked him to come into the ballroom with her he blinked curiously as he looked up at her. His cheeks flushing lightly before he looked towards the doors and then down at his drink. He thought about it before nodding seeing as sh had asked to be introduced to some of the students and teachers. The thought was a good one. He wanted her to get some friends as well. Reaching up he pulled his mask down before standing up and looking at her through the hole in his mask. "I would love to. I probably won't do any dancing though. I was never good at that." he said timidly as he picked up his glass and walked with Meo towards the ballroom door.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Nope Train

Fashionable Kitten

13,050 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
User Image

Juu-Ran Shiika
                                                                          The Student and Prince of the Shiika Tribe

Location: Ballroom
                                                                          Company: Strange lady making noises(Fala)
                                                                          Feelings/thoughts: Ahh...someone want learn Juu-Ran tribe?? Juu-Ran tell ^^
                                                                          Outfit: Traditional tribal garb(Long dress that goes to his knees, a pair of shorts underneath, bangles and gold accessories on his ankles and wrists as well as a gold necklace collar that has a large blue sapphire in the middle of it.)
                                                                          OOC: ______

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Juu-Ran was growling at anyone that walked within a foot radius of the two of them until he felt a hand on his head. He blushed lightly before looking over towards Fala curiously. His ears perking up as his tail seemed to go unfluffed enough to be able to calm himself down. Hearing she had just been looking for someone made him tilt his head to the side as he purred lightly and nuzzled her on the cheek as he purred.

"Fala no bully??" he asked curiously as his eyes showed how worried he was. He then smiled happily when he was thanked for being protective. He purred happily as he let out soft coos and nuzzled her on the shoulder happily. His tail swishing around behind him before it wrapped around the opposite side of Fala's waist and he purred against her shoulder. He then pulled back and was about to say something when he noticed a man in a gold colored outfit and red and gold mask was doing some weird dance in the middle of the room.

Juu-Ran's ears blinked in confusion as he tilted his head to the side slightly. He was a little confused because he had never seen anyone move in such a way. "Fala..what he do..??" he asked curiously as he hugged her arm and kind of hid behind her slightly. He felt a little uncomfortable by the odd dance. It looked scary to him the way the male moved in such an odd way.

His eyes watched it as it was different then the other dances that the other people in the room were doing. Those dances were weird to him as well but not scary like the one the male was doing. His eyes watched it before he started to whimper slightly and buried his face slightly in the back of Fala's shoulder. As if he was frightened by the odd movements. Like it was some kind of dangerous action that would hurt him.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

KaoticRogue

gl0tchy

Desirable Star

11,300 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
User Image
User Image
When one life or two lives are taken...To save a million lives....

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

Shiki, shrugged when she mentioned that its all just his bad habit to run away. He didn't really care what people thought of him. At least somehow he just has his reasons to do what he does. Maybe it just the fact that its the Old Man because how he would always have to check up on him but sadly after the party he has no choice but to see him
                        "Well..look at these way. If you were in my shoes. Would you want a man like the Old Man as Dr.Ryu to chase after you to always check up on you?" he asked her.
                        "Clearly I don't so yes I run probably from that case that its him..." he said with a chuckle.
                        When he heard what she said about having to at least given her a dance he chuckled lightly and nodded. Then took her on the dance floor as they danced.

After the dance they both had Shiki bowed like a gentlemen to the unknown pink haired girl behind the mask and smiled at her.
                        "It was my pleasure Miss as long as you had fun" he said staring at her with his crimson red eyes that shows gentleness in them.
                        He stood straight back up watching her leave. He was about to turn around to head on with whatever he has to do but the last thing that got his attention was when she mentioned about her going back to "Work" what work could she had meant by that.

He then heard the girl's voice again. He turned back around raising and eyebrow when he heard what she said about forgetting. Shiki watched the girl when she suddenly out of no where pulled his mask slightly to reveal his cheek and he felt the lips that which belongs to the pink haired girl. He blinked a couple of times in surprised that she had kissed him on the cheeks but when he heard her tell him what the kiss is for, he straightened his mask up and smiled as he placed a hand against where she had kissed him on the cheek with a smile behind the mask he watched as the girl had left to do what she needed to do.

He gave a light chuckle and then lowering his hand down he looked around, he walked around when his eyes caught the sight of his President in the distance. He smirked to see how handsome he looked. When at the corner of his eyes he spots the girl who had played the piano earlier. He turned his head in that direction seeing her with a cat looking person. He walks up to the two as he comes up behind the crow outfit girl which he can only assume its Fala especially the scent she gives off. He leaned forward.
                        "A very unusual costume you have here. Could scare the little children away" he paused a little as he teased.
                        "Princess" he said the last one in a hint voice and deep.

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

....A life for a life they all say...but it means blood would be on our hands
ooc|| --
Wearing: Suit || Mask
lMekakushi-Danl
KaoticRogue
kanna2012

User Image

Dapper Member

User ImageUser Image

Fala giggled a bit as the tail tickled her slightly, and she then looked over to where Juu-Ran was talking about. The corners of her mouth reached from ear to ear, and she laughed a little to hard at Josh who was dancing in the middle of the ball. Fala let out a sigh and shook her head, taking notice of Juu-Ran's obvious discomfort. "It's just my roommate, he's a really nice guy. Would you like to meet him?" She was fairly excited and about to walk over to watch Josh when she heard a deep yet familiar voice from behind her. She could hear the light teasing and her smile was very visible from under her mask. The young princess's cheeks suddenly lit up a hot red and she turned around to face Shiki.

"It seems I haven't scared you off," she teased back looking over his outfit behind his mask. His slim shape seemed to pull off the suit he was wearing, "I never pictured you to be wearing something so refined." On the inside she wanted to ask him where had been, and what she was to him, but in all honesty she was scared of the answer. Besides, right now wasn't the best of times to ask. Around him she felt comfortable, and free. It was a refreshing feeling that she didn't get around most, and she only wanted to tease him further, but she then laced her hand in his, smirking a bit as she did. "Care to join me? It seems my roommate has started dancing, and I don't really want to miss the opportunity to to poke fun." Fala then glanced over at Juu-Ran and introduced them, "Juu-Ran this is the one I was looking for," Fala seemed to pause after stating in front of Shiki that she had been looking for him, and she could already see the teasing that it will ensue, but she cleared her throat nervously. "This is Juu-Ran, a new student at our school and I'll be helping him with both English and piano during the year." She then gave Juu-Ran a warm smile, "would you like to watch Josh with me?"

Fala walked with Shiki's hand in her's loosely if he would let her, and she moved over to where Josh seemed to be dancing, and she giggled cheerfully. "Why couldn't you move like this during tennis?" She teased at him as he danced.

gl0tchy
Kanna2012
Heart 0f Gold

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Tax Evader 100
User ImageUser Image

Upon being told he could relax a little and 'be himself', Jin gave a laugh that sounded nervous even in his own ears. When she hinted that she was worse than him at socializing, he shook his head no in polite denial. He blinked and gave a small, startled jolt when she suddenly called out 'Neko-chan!', before bowing to him with an apology on her lips, before she ran around him. He turned to see her running over to the boy the cat had pounced. She scooped the cat in her arms as he walked up behind her. The girl was apologizing to the man as he stepped beside her.

"Is this your cat?" He asked Alexis(was it?), before turning his attention to the man and gave him a greeting bow. "Uhm, h-hello, sir. I hope we are n-not interrupting you in any way...?" He paused. He wanted to give the man his name, but apparently they weren't suppose to identify themselves, according to Alexis. Maybe he somehow missed that rule when reading about the event. That can happen to him sometimes. Oh well...

Jin blinked when he noticed the man's discomfort.

"Are you all right, sir?"

User Image
User Image

s0u13at3r
Artist of the fallen snow
Suit

Greedy Genius

▫ ▫ 》LUCAS PARX
                                                                                                                                                spacespacespacespacespacespaces SYLPH

User Image

» » when it feels like all the walls are caving in ↴↴

spacespacespacespacespacespacespacespaceIT`S OKAY WE CAN LET THEM FALL ;;
                                                                                                  spacespacespacespacespacespacespacespace CLIMB ON TOP & WE`LL GET HIGHER

The sylph sighed heavily as he finished greeting people. Most of the guests had arrived save for a few stragglers and he wasn't going to waste all night at the front door just to greet every single person. He was glad someone had disbanded the Dr. Ryu and Shiki so they wouldn't cause a scene, it saved the president some trouble. For now, at least.

Lucas went to retrieve a glass of red juice, a fruity punch, and wandered to a lone table as far as he could really get from others but still have a view of all the people. He was glad people were enjoying themselves. Also, the princess's musical abilities were unbelievable. Out of the crowd on the dance floor he noted a particular dancer dancing on his own. Luca raised a curious eyebrow, the boy wasn't even ballroom dancing. It was something different, something more modern. However, Lucas was not familiar with modern dances, it wasn't his thing. He would stick with the waltz and foxtrot and the fancy dances. They were easier to him. Really, his body didn't move in strange ways like freestyle dancers.

He did enjoy dancing though, and he was glad they had settled on a ballroom event. Lucas just was not fond of so many people in a limited area, and thus tended to hold back. When the time was right, if he ever felt more at ease, he would make his move to ask someone to dance. Maybe. Eventually. If not, he was comfortable just watching the crowd do it's thing.

[ooc// suit & mask
                                                                                            sorry it took forever for me to post something! Writer's block >.< ]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff