Welcome to Gaia! ::

Greedy Genius

▫ ▫ 》LUCAS PARX
                                                                                                                                                spacespacespacespacespacespaces SYLPH

User Image

» » when it feels like all the walls are caving in ↴↴

spacespacespacespacespacespacespacespaceIT`S OKAY WE CAN LET THEM FALL ;;
                                                                                                  spacespacespacespacespacespacespacespace CLIMB ON TOP & WE`LL GET HIGHER

The whole welcoming ceremony had been long and tedious. It had not changed much from last year. It was the same old speeches and the same old feelings of anxiety for the sylph. He could try all he wanted to refuse the emotions of his classmates, but it was hard in such a number. Consequently, he had given in towards the end of the ceremony to the anxiety and excitement the other students were experiencing. Luckily it had been after his spiel about the Student Council and what not so that had gone smoothly. He had even stuck around to talk to some first years, after all he needed to make a good impression. But now, he took his leave from the auditorium.

Lucas, this blue haired sylph, walked alone on his way back to the school building. He stuffed his hands into his slacks pockets and avoided clusters of students or teachers. Yes, he was Student Council president. No, he did not have to socialize with every living thing. He enjoyed the power of his position and helping the students, however it seemed the social part was a bit more of a challenge. He usually tried to let the other council members handle that part. Though he was not completely unfriendly. He offered a smile and/or a friendly greeting to just about anyone who made eye contact with him. The sylph was raised with manners and etiquette.

As usual, he headed towards the Student Council room. It was just the beginning of school, but there were already things to be planned and taken care of. Also, after being bombarded with emotions in the auditorium he needed a peaceful place to calm himself. Lucas was not ready to return to his dorm room with the possibility of a new roommate being there. That was one of the last things he wanted to do at the moment.

He opened the door to the Student Council room and raised a curious eye brow at the napping vice president. Lucas softly closed the door behind him and continued toward his friend. He never understood this about Shiki. He was a vampire, yet he napped. Luca had always been under the impression that vampires never slept but never questioned this particular vampire and his habits. Lucas now stood over the boy, his icy blue eyes peering down at him.

"Shiki, this isn't a time to nap." Lucas' voice was soft, almost as if to not actually wake the boy up. He poked the vampire's forehead to maybe bring him closer to consciousness. "You did a good job today, thank you. I was pleasantly surprised that you didn't toy too much with the new students." Luca smirked slightly. Shiki was known for his flirting. Lucas also assumed most vampires tried to seduce their victims often, and he was fairly certain his assumption was correct.

"You were well behaved. Good boy.
                                                                                            "
                                                                                            Lucas patted Shiki's dark hair like he was a dog. Was the president condescending? Maybe.

Heart 0f Gold

Dapper Genius

User Image
Teacher, Ambassador, Alien
¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Shiva's heart rate slowed down some after the young girl had confirmed her safety and asked about why the woman was holding on to her. With a sigh of relief the lavender haired woman released the olive haired one, smiling softly then tapped the gold collar around her neck. The collar lit up for a second then she spoke, "My apologies as well. I am embarrassed to say I am very clumsy. I did not look where I was going. But I am glad you are alright, Miss. And what you heard before was the sound of my native language, Daiclopteran." Shiva mimicked the lip movements of English perfectly as the translator spoke for her.

The alien looked the girl over some, admiring her features. To her the people of Earth had such beautiful faces. "...Ah," She finally snapped out of her admiring trance. "I believe you are a student so I shall introduce myself in a somewhat informal manner. My Earth name is Shiva Pomona, the new Technologies professor. I just started today so if I ask too many questions, I'm sorry." She gave a little bow to the girl still smiling as she did. "May I ask for your name, Miss?"

My Current Location: Outside
Who I am With: Student maybe
What I am Wearing: This

Out of Code: ♫♪➝Native language. Click the picture for a song~
Sorry I took a while to reply. It had been a busy few days for me. sweatdrop

Heart 0f Gold

Desirable Star

11,300 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
User Image
User Image
When one life or two lives are taken...To save a million lives....

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

Shiki, continued to nap on the seat. It was obvious that Vampires does not have sleep or nap it causes people to question about him if there is other reasons why or the cause of him to be able to nap. There is but no one knows it and he too does not know it himself. There is one person who could already have known it but never told him what makes him different from all the other Vampires. All that person could tell him is that his a Unique kind even though Shiki doesn't feel like his one.

Shiki soon find himself getting poked at on the forehead which caused the boy to slowly come to reality groaning a little. He slowly opened his one eye looking up to see the President peering down to him as he tells him that there is no time for his napping habits. Shiki looked at him before pulling his arms apart and stretches
                                                        "What if it was because I was waiting for you" he said looking at him with one eye and a smirk.
                                                        He listened to the blue haired boy thank him for today at the ceremony and what made the Vampire chuckle and smirk the fact that he was surprised that he hadn't gone and disappeared toying with the new students. Which it is surprising. But Shiki wanted to start his day toying with his friends even though he has seen them at the ceremony, though there is nothing wrong in having to spend some time with his friends before he does his extra activities. He has plenty of time for that.

Shiki felt Lucas pat his head like a dog. Not only that his known as the Vice-Prez but within the Student Council room his also be seen as a dog well when it comes to the President that is because how he manage to handle him and how to deal with his activities or his flirting. Shiki didn't mind it at least he was getting some sort of attention and praise from the President.
                                                        "Where is everyone else?" he asked Lucas.
                                                        He lean forward against the table.
                                                        "They still with the students?" he added.
                                                        "Do we have anything we need to work on?" he asked him wondering if there is any paperwork to do before they can do whatever they want.

Shiki then stood up from his sit walking up to him and stood behind him, leaning his head over his shoulder and whispers in his ears.
                                                        "Not that I mind having to be here alone with you~ Gives me more alone time with the Prezy these morning" he said in his ears.
                                                        While he spoke his one hand crept around his side to his belly sliding it along and placed it against his belly button pressing his chest against his back.
                                                        "Lets have some fun while they aren't here..." he said with a smirk and a light chuckle.

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                        ....A life for a life they all say...but it means blood would be on our hands

User Image

sweetums-chan

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Tax Evader 100
User ImageUser Image

"I spent time with some friends I haven't seen in a while," Moriko stated with a happy smile. He was talking about some of his fish friends that had come all the way from the waters of Japan. It was an unexpected surprise. Travelling that far in strange waters was dangerous, especially when you were used to a certain kind of water. He had to help them relax and learn to breathe. "I really wasn't expecting them to make the swim for me. I kind of feel a little guilty. Ayo almost had an allergic reaction to the stream's water. He's fine now, but still a little sick. I had to put him and his family in a tank full of salt water. When I head over to the beach again, I'll put him back in the sea...I wonder if I'll have enough time to help him and his family to get back to their home..."

He blinked and shook his head. Now he didn't have the time to think about these things. After all the school year was just starting.

"I'll have to think about that another time. Anyway, let's go. I can't wait to munch on something!" He said, signalling for Antoine to lead the way.

User Image

Desirable Star

11,300 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image
User Image

•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•
                                                          ┏━━━━━━━━━┓

Alexis blinked a couple of times when she noticed the lady tapping on the yellow gold collar that is around her neck. She saw it lit up then it went to normal. She wondered what was that for until she heard the woman finally spoke normally. She widen her eyes some in surprised or amazed. She looked from the collar to the woman's face when she heard her apologize to her as well for what happened. Alexis nodded to the woman accepting her apology then the woman explained about her collar as to what it was for.
                                                          "oooh" she said and smiled in amused how such thing could exist.

Alexis stared at it for a few moments before looking back up. She felt somewhat comfortable now that she was released from the woman's grasp. She heard the ivory haired woman tell her that she's a student of the Academy which she's not wrong about that. The woman introduced herself to her and what she does at the school which of course she looks too older to be a student at the school.
                                                          "Oh so your first time being here on earth...I-Its somewhat the same for me as well..." she said to the woman calling herself Shiva.
                                                          "Uhm..M-My name is Alexis Crystals. I'm a first year student here" she introduced herself to her technologist teacher of these school.
                                                          She smiles gently towards the woman.

Alexis fidgeted with her hair as its a habit even for when she was still in the heavens above before she was sent down on earth to learn to control her powers before she ever is ready to be allowed to return home.
                                                          "I-Its okay if you ask questions...th-though I don't know if I would be of any help" she told her.
                                                          She tilted her head a little staring down at the ground a little feeling a little nervous and a little sad that she could not be of any help as she's probably in the same situation as the teacher since being new around the school and on earth.

┗━━━━━━━━━┛
                                                          •·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•

TIRED OF WAITING IN LOST DARK NIGHT
                                      SHALL WE BLAZE AWAY TOGETHER?
                                      User Image

ooc|| Its okay sweety. I understand the feeling. At least you posted and hadn't disappeared on us ^.^
                                      MondayDreamer

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image
User Image
╬════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╬

The warm air gently blew around Aisis while he sat beneath the willow tree, teasing his long silver hair as he flipped the page of his book. He was immersed in the tale. A maiden disguised herself as a warrior to flee from a despicable marriage with an evil and cruel man, and joined forces with the army that stood against him. Women fighting in the war was not allowed and she could be executed for such an act. So far she has been undiscovered, but she had plenty of close calls. It was suspenseful to read. He didn't understand why the women weren't allowed to fight in the tale, back at home women were just as tough as men and were just as capable. Balancing his book on his lap, he used one hand to lift a porcelain, finely crafted tea cup to his lips and took a sip of his mint tea. It was nice being out here where it was quiet. No students and no Moriko to bother him. Completely peaceful. He took his eyes from the page of the book to the glimmering waters of the lake, listening to the singing birds and the cries from the geese. Setting down the teacup back onto its platter beside him, he closed his eyes to absorb in the peace and quiet along with the afternoon's warmth around him as he fell into a light sleep.

╬════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╬

✿.。.:User Image:.。.✿

Witty Poster

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Human name: Andre Celestine

User Image

Andre blinked as he raised his eyebrow... Giggles wasnt a stuffed toy? He let go of Giggles and watched him fly towards her and stood there awkwardly after all he pushed his suggestion to her.. something he felt was not welcome

"I apologize, i did not mean to irritate you," said Andre apologetically. "I merely said what i said merely out of good will, i feel awful that it came out the wrong way."

Andre paused as she asked him how was his summer and fell silent, He had spent it in the angel's world but it was mostly spent in studies. The studies of Angelic History, laws and other things.. also he was learning angel combat, how to summon his weapon and usage of spells that angels can use. Though he was as isolated there like always... but they learned a new word to call him "Taint".

"It was fine, Busy as angels go, but it was nice to be home once in a while," said Andre with a smile. "My mother was begging me to stay but i wanted to finish my studies in this world before i can concentrate on my angel placement exam in a few hundred years. What about you? How was your summer?"

User Image

Fire of Lilies

Witty Poster

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

User Image

Antoine looked at him, his friends came from the lake from japan? Of course they were, Moriko is a japanese name after all... Antoine smiled at Moriko and nodded at him.

"It is nice that you get to meet old friends," Antoine told him and then stopped when he heard the dilemma of his friend. "Wait, your friend is trapped somewhere.. Where? Perhaps i can have my butler help him to the sea."

Antoine smiled at him and motioned for his friend to follow him to the cafeteria and he kept smiling and waving at both teachers and students alike and then headed.. he spotted the math teacher doing his normal trick and he walked towards him and then stepped between him and the students.

"Its against the rules to flirt with students, Professor Ryu," said Antoine with a small smile. "Though you know well that its perfectly all right to flirt with the teacher.. only in private though."

He knew about the professor being a Vampire and thats why he was lenient on him, after all he knew that seduction was one of the ways a vampire can get fresh blood to sustain him, after all packed blood was cold and can sustain a vampire for a minimum set time.

"Come with us for some tea," said Antoine to the teacher. "If you are thirsty, you know that i can give you some of my blood, i seem to remember you are particular to type o+ blood."

Antoine waited for the math teacher's answer, it just so happened that his blood happened to be type O+, he normally never offered anyone blood but only to vampires and ones that he knew he could trust. And after all this vampire was a fellow teacher and it wouldnt be nice for him to get into a blood lust and jump on the students.. so when the time he needed to feed teachers who could offer blood willing cut themselves to fill a glass and offer it to the vampire teachers. So in short Antoine was doing his duty as a fellow teacher to a vampire collegue.

User Image

Made by Xx_tweakytwentygurl_xX

Ninja Master Ryu
                                          User Image═══════════════════════════════
                                          JOSH OTT ⇒ third year ⇒ sports club captain
                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxA successful man
                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxis one who can lay a firm foundation
                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwith the bricks others have thrown at him.
                                          ═══════════════════════════════

One more year, Josh thought as he stood outside the dorms at a nearby tree, smoking. The thought was a bit bittersweet. He put a lot of effort into getting here, and yet he wasn't really ready for it to end. Sooner or later he'd have to go back to the real world for good. In any case, there was no point in going to the welcoming ceremony at this point. It was all old hat and he doubted anyone be bothered by any third years missing out. He'd rather enjoy his last day of relaxation before he'd have to start hitting the books again. Even still, just being back was making him antsy to start working on something. A smile tugged at his lips. Yeah, he was glad to be back. Sure, he always missed his friends from back home during the year, but he met some interesting, irreplaceable folks out here. Along with some he would have preferred didn't come back. He wondered if they bothered to show up to the ceremony as well.

Speak of the devil, it was immediately apparent that the ceremony let out. Students and teachers alike rushed out in all directions from the auditorium, but probably for different reasons. Of course the students would be excited, taking in the new scenery and opportunities, and the teachers wanting one last reprieve before taking on the year. The relative silence from before was broken by the jittery crowd, though he didn't mind much with his ear buds in, blasting his music. His eyes scanned the crowd to see if any of his friends had bothered to go to it. He knew one guy who would try to scare the first years with superstitions and tales of malevolent spirits in the showers at night.

Smirking, Josh put out his cigarette and disposed of it, noticing another cigarette butt laying just a few feet away. "Lazy assholes," he grumbled, his smirk dropping as he picked up after whoever left it there. His voice had a natural rasp to it. It was the gods or goddesses way of saying ******** you to his vocal chords, he figured. Of course, some people would assume it was the smoking that did it, but he was only seventeen. It wasn't like he'd been smoking since he was five. Shoulders back and head up, he walked with an air that bordered on arrogance, even though it was mostly confidence. Feeling like he should see if anything changed while he was gone, he made his way to the main building of the school, walking through the halls, not really bothered that he still had a strong scent of smoke. The hallways were mostly empty anyway since most students avoided the classrooms on a free day.

A shock of pink curls caught his eye from inside one of the classrooms. Ah, Ms. Hanazuka, the Art teacher. Creativity was never Josh's forte. Class with her had been a struggle. Art never made any sense to him but that didn't stop him from passing the class. Noticing that she might be having difficulty moving the supplies, he walked into the room. "Here," he said without preamble, grabbing one of the boxes and setting it aside. "You'll make a mess like that. Or maybe you'd call it a masterpiece instead," he remarked, only half joking. Some of the supposed masterpieces they had studied in class looked like something a kid could do by spilling his paints. "I'm not in your class again, am I, Fumi-sensei?" Surely his course counselor wouldn't have put him in a higher level art class. If so, he'd have to have a word with that counselor.

xxxxxwhere ⇒ Art room ; xxxxxwho ⇒ Fumi-sensei
                                          User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Heart 0f Gold

Desirable Star

11,300 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image
User Image

•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•
                                                ┏━━━━━━━━━┓

umiko thought to herself as she was trying to set the stuff aside.
                                                'I should really had asked for Von's help...but then he would have been in the Auditorium, he probably also has other plans to do today' she thought to herself.
                                                She was about to set it down without knowing if she's either off on setting it down on the bench. When suddenly someone had a scent of smoke. It caused Fumiko to try and turn to see but almost having to cause her to drop the box but someone had grabbed one of the box from her.

Fumiko blinked a couple of times and looked to see who it is and in her sight she sees one of her former students in the last two years, Joshua. The sight of seeing him and his helpful gesture it made the Demon smile in relief that he happen to pass by and come to help her.
                                                "Ah Joshua. Thank you for your help. Haha I would have had someone help me earlier but because everyone be in the Auditorium" she told him.
                                                Giggled some to his small joking. Fumiko set the rest of the boxes on the bench. She looked back to the boy.
                                                "Your in Third Year now. Time sure do go by quite fast doesn't it" she said with a smile and a light giggle.
                                                "Makes me sadden to end up seeing my students leave" she added.
                                                "Yes, that includes you to Joshua" she smirked then gave a giggle as if she was flirting a little. But it is true as time goes by she has come to meet so many students, taking them as her students and then seeing them leave just saddens. Because who knows when she will ever see them again. Someone like Antoine which it is a pleasing feeling that shes able to see him more often now that his a teacher at the school. A former student of hers many years ago when he was young and started at these very school.

"I see. Haha you were never one for art whenever you were in my class. You always seem to have trouble with blending paint together to create a image" she said to him.
                                                She could remember the time with his very first class with her all he did is made hand prints or splash of paint hoping it to make an image or so.
                                                "Well I haven't check on my list of names in my classes as of yet. Just been busy having to get ready for my classes and today having to bring in new supplies orders by the Principle" she said to him.
                                                "Would you like me to check?" she asked him.

┗━━━━━━━━━┛
                                                •·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•

Mood;; Relief || Calmxxxx Location;; Art Roomxxxx Company;; Joshuaxxxx Wearing;;The one in the picture with the yellow jumper

gl0tchy
                                          User Image═══════════════════════════════
                                          JOSH OTT ⇒ third year ⇒ sports club captain
                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxA successful man
                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxis one who can lay a firm foundation
                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwith the bricks others have thrown at him.

Josh barely kept himself from rolling his eyes at the use of his full name. It reminded him of his mother, which was awkward considering Ms. Hanazuka was certainly attractive. Despite his distaste for the class, he did like the teacher. She was very genuine and seemed to exude endless optimism. More importantly, she was patient with him. There were more than a few times he had confronted her about a grade he received on a project. There were times it would escalate almost into an argument, but she always stood her ground. It was infuriating, but Josh also respected that about her. "No problem. Why weren't you at the ceremony anyway? Don't want to deal with the first years that think they're hot s**t?" he grinned with a raised eyebrow.

Yes, time certainly did go by fast, especially when you kept as busy as he did. Between the sports club, studying, and socializing, it was amazing he had any time to sleep at all. He snorted when she clarified that she would be sad to see him go, but the sentiment wasn't lost on him. The teachers and other students were practically family by now. Would he ever see them again? "I'll come back to visit, Fumi-sensei. Just to see you," he playfully flirted back. "And your wacky art," he added. Joking aside, he was serious about coming back to visit. He didn't like the thought of just walking out of this part of his life and leaving everyone behind. It did not settle well with him.

Josh chuckled. "Whatever. Even after being in your class all year long, I still think it's all bullshit," he said bluntly. It was something he used to say to her a lot when he was a first year. Now, he liked to say it mostly out of tradition. He didn't think art was quite as bullshit. There were some paintings he actually took a liking to, but he did his best to hide that from her. Call it ego, but he didn't like to let people know when he was wrong. At the offer to see the class roster, Josh considered it for a moment. Would he really go to all the trouble of hounding his counselor to change his schedule. Maybe not. After all, he prided himself on his ability to persevere despite absurdity of trying to decipher abstract art. Still, it would be good to be prepared for another year of agonizing over how to get top marks on art piece that was graded completely subjectively. "Sure, go ahead," he said, glancing over at the walls.

Some of the best art of the class was featured on the wall. Most of it meant about as much as an advertisement did. Something nice to look at, although some of the paintings were a little more disturbing, which was more his style. In fact, he noted with surprise, there was one of his paintings on the wall. "Wh- really? You put this up here?" he asked, filled with a mixture of embarrassment and anxiety. It really wasn't that good, he thought. Why would she feature his work? Sure, it was one of the projects he had really gotten into. He spent a whole night working on it but it still never came out looking like he pictured it in his mind. Still, it was like having his heart bared to anyone who walked by. "You're not just putting it up as an example of what not to do, are you?" he said accusingly, but then felt contrite, looking away. Josh knew Fumi-sensei well enough and he felt she was far too nice to do something like that.

xxxxxwhere ⇒ Art room ; xxxxxwho ⇒ Fumi-sensei
                                          User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Heart 0f Gold

Greedy Genius

▫ ▫ 》LUCAS PARX
                                                                                                                                                spacespacespacespacespacespaces SYLPH

User Image

» » when it feels like all the walls are caving in ↴↴

spacespacespacespacespacespacespacespaceIT`S OKAY WE CAN LET THEM FALL ;;
                                                                                                  spacespacespacespacespacespacespacespace CLIMB ON TOP & WE`LL GET HIGHER

Lucas rolled his eyes at Shiki's smirk and comment. "I doubt that, you have other things you enjoy more than me." After petting him, Lucas wandered over to his seat where a small pile of papers sat and began to go through them. These were just mindless papers that needed signatures. Nothing of real importance yet. Without looking up from the papers, he answered the question.

"I don't know. They probably got caught up talking with them. There's really nothing for them to do here anyway." He shrugged his shoulders. And then in no time, Shiki was up to his same old tricks. Lucas did not move away from the vampire as he spoke into his ear. That would be a sign of weakness and that was probably what Shiki wanted to see. Lucas always tried his best not to respond in any way whenever his vice president pulled these moves on him. It was amusing, and Lucas slightly liked the attention. He also enjoyed watching the vampire get pouty when his attempts went ignored.

Lucas' blue eyes glanced down at the arm around his torso. The close proximity gave him some butterflies in his stomach, but he would never tell anyone that. He could feel the playful emotions from Shiki and he smiled slightly before letting out a soft sigh.

"Yes, let's have some fun." Lucas leafed through the papers in his hands and held one out to Shiki. "Fill this out and sign it. It's just basic information, but we have to do them every year." Paperwork was a hassle, but it had to be done. "Also, we need to start thinking about an event for the students and staff. Something fun to welcome them all back to campus and have a chance to meet more people." Lucas still did not move from Shiki's grasp and instead waited on him to do the moving. This was their relationship, and Lucas wouldn't change it. However, there did seem to be rumors about them being interested in one another, which was way more than Lucas thought they had. Shiki was just playful and Lucas did not always turn him down.

Heart 0f Gold

Vonnae's Husband

9,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
User Image

Math Teacher || Vampire Pureblood
                                                        ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
                                                        To live is to learn.
                                                        When you live for ever you can learn forever.
                                                        But what you do with that knowledge is what makes a good man great

¤¸¸.•´¯`•.¸•..>>--» «--<<..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸¸¤
                                                        ┏━━━━━━━━━┓

The crowd of students started to get overwhelming and Ryu realized his little trick to seem more approachable had backfired. It was not his intent to draw on this much attention from the students and he did not expect them to start asking for their own roses. But what would you expect from new students. Unfortunately for him the older students just laughed in amusement at his uncomfortable situation. It was a little upsetting that they did not try to help him but he did understand that it was all in good fun that they didn’t. After all they are about to start a new year at the academy which meant all their fun over the summer was over and now they needed to concentrate on studying and working hard to receive good marks. Now this was getting a bit ridiculous.

Finally someone had come to his aid to diffuse the situation. He saw Antoine coming up from the corner of his eye and smiled towards him with great relief as most, but not all, of the students had left. As Antoine spoke to Ryu about the rules and flirting Ryu’s smile faded and turned into a rather awkward expression. ”It was not my intent to flirt with the students. I just merely wanted to seem a bit more approachable to the students that were new here. You know, lighten their mood after that long meeting in the assembly hall.” He explained, his tone deep and aged as he spoke. Being there since the opening of the academy, back when it was established, he did know the rules, inside and out, and did all he could to follow them and uphold them. Unfortunately for Ryu, that is not how it looked and it did not seem like Antoine was joking with him.

At the offer to join him for tea and blood his smile returned to his face, though not as full as it was before, and he nodded lightly. ”Thank you for the offer. I would be happy to join you.” He replied. He stood there and waited for Antoine to star to lead the way to the cafeteria, not that he didn’t know where he was going but he figured he would allow Antoine to lead the way. He was very appreciative of the teachers helping him sate his hunger. He did not need to feed very often and could wait long periods of time between feedings but for the past few month all he had to keep him going was his flask of blood. At this point he was used to the stale taste of the blood but fresh blood always rejuvenated him more. His flask was magically imbued to keep the blood from going bad but no amount of magic imbuement that he knew of would be enough to get rid of that stale taste.

”I cannot stay long, however.” He added before they started to walk again, ready to carry the conversation on with him while they walked if needed. ”I need to check on a few of the students that are returning this year.” He really only wanted to check on one student truthfully but he did not wish cause unnecessary attention towards the relationship he had with the student; Shiki. It was purely out of concern for Shiki that he always checked up on him to make sure he was alright. He knew what Shiki really was, his scent a strong giveaway, and he would not tell Shiki what he truly was until the time was right. Truthfully he did not know when that time would be. It would be easier for him to keep the idea in his mind that he was unique and that was all, at least for now. Ryu seemed to be the only one who knew this and he intended to keep it this way for as long as possible.

┗━━━━━━━━━┛
                                                        ¤¸¸.•´¯`•.¸•..>>--» «--<<..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸¸¤

Xx_tweakytwentygurl_xX

Dapper Member

User ImageUser Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx F a l a V i c e
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx "Princess of Crows"

xxxxxxLocation: Student Council xxxxxx|xxxxxx Company: Shiki + Lucas xxxxxx|xxxxxx Mood: Slightly Annoyed

♕ ─────────────────────ஜ۩۞۩ஜ─────────────────────── ♕
Fala purposely overslept in her apartment, where she's living alone, just to miss out on the orientation. She found it a waste of time and failed to see the reason as to why it was there. When waking up she stretched out her arms wide over her head, and looked out her window where a crow stood perched on her window sill with a note in his mouth. "Greetings," she spoke softly, "is that a note from my father?" The crow cawed at her and dropped the note on her lap in bed then flew away. Fala let out a soft sigh, "I told him not to send me nonsense." The girl neatly folded the note and placed it on her nightstand beside her bed then got up to change.

It wasn't long before the young girl arrived at school in a black limo where her father was excitedly taking her to school.
"I told you not to come." Fala glared at her father from outside the car. Her father simply smiled at her, making her aware that it was his duty. Some around the car would recognize her father as a ruler. Few students who seemed to be either his people, or just fans were very excited to meet him before he took off. This is what I wanted to avoid, Fala thought to herself as people seemed to be gathering around her, causing serious discomfort.

Before too many people found their way to her, Fala's wings suddenly took flight and she was off over the people of this school. Her silky black wings stretched just at her arms length, and she then stopped herself off at the entrance of the building. The young princess made her
way through the hallways, knowing of only one room, which she was shown before her father put her here.

Fala, without much notice, opened the door to the student council. She saw a blue haired man
handing papers to the other in the room.
"I need assistance to the Music room, please."

sweetums-chan
Heart 0f Gold

♕ ─────────────────────────────ஜ۩۞۩ஜ─────────────────────────────── ♕

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items