Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Tax Evader 100
User ImageUser Image

Kage removed his arm from his shoulder with a sigh as he stepped away from him. He seemed preoccupied with something. The soft breeze rustled his hair as he listened to him explain that Josh and him were not fighting, but he was just too annoyed to spend the night with him. Crap. The image he was trying to keep up would make sure that 'peace went all around' and that would end with Kage getting the single room. He needed to come up with a reason to keep the room fast. As he mulled over his thoughts on how exactly he was going to do that, he realized a heavy silence that had fallen over between them. Looking at Kage, he saw that the shadow-demon had gone off into his own world. Jin opened his mouth to say something, but Kage spoke up first. Apparently he wanted to spend time with someone in the single room. This made things more difficult, dammit.

"I see...and when you say 'digging', I take it you mean dating?" Jin asked, after a few minutes. He sighed. s**t, the 'good boy' would have to surrender his room. And he still couldn't think of a reason good enough to convince Kage he needed that room. Looked like even on the vacation day he wasn't going to have a room to himself and be allowed to let down his hair so-to-speak.

"I guess I can give up my room for you..." Jin stated with a slump of his shoulders. He thought for a moment. It seemed that this is the sort of thing that could indebt Kage to him and he could really do with a favor later on. "All I ask for exchange is one favor. Don't worry it won't be anything too big or major. Just something that will help at me some point. I'll tell you what it is when I need it done, okay?"

User Image

{OOC: }

Ninja Master Ryu

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
User ImageUser Image

Moriko blinked as he realized he had been staring at the same patch of sidewalk for a long time. He looked around himself and saw that several of the students were already on their way to their rooms. Wow, time flies when you're eating out your insides over problems of love, The Nymph cringed at how cheesy that thought sounded in his head. A sigh passed his lips as he shook his head. He looked at the keycard he was still holding in his hand.

I wonder who my new roommate is, He thought absentmindedly as he scanned the crowds for a while, before he realized he was looking for Antoine. The realization caused a pang to stab his chest. One thing he was sure about, seeing the man was not a good idea right now. He let another sigh, before his gaze landed on Ryu and Fumiko. He walked over to them. Right now, he really needed someone to talk to for advice and who better than two friends who knew him well?

"Um, hey, can I talk to you guys about something?" Moriko asked the two teachers as soon he was within a foot-proximity of them. "It's kind of important and I really need help."

User Image

Ninja Master Ryu

s0u13at3r
                                          User Image═══════════════════════════════
                                          JOSH OTT ⇒ third year ⇒ sports club captain
                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxA successful man
                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxis one who can lay a firm foundation
                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwith the bricks others have thrown at him.
                                          ═══════════════════════════════

Josh glanced over as Nanami as she joined them. The girl was shy, but it looked like hanging out with Meo was doing her good to let her guard down and have fun. "Looks like Meo hasn't completely transformed you yet, Nanami," he chuckled. Honestly, he wouldn't have been too surprised if the pink haired girl showed up in some sexy near-lingerie swim suit that Meo had selected for her. Then again, knowing Nanami, she'd probably be too embarrassed to leave her room looking like that. "You're getting sloppy, Meo," he teased. "I'd thougth you have a little clone by now."

When Meo mentioned being groped, Josh's smile turned slightly darker. The way she said it so casually made it seem like it was something that happened regularly. Did it really? Maybe Josh would have to break someone's hand as a public demonstration. Ok, maybe not break it, but just crush it a bit to get his point across. After all, if he got kicked out of this school for breaking a kid's hand, he would have a lot more problems than just someone touching his friend. It was just so tempting, though.

Josh's smile brightened again at Juu-Ran as he cuddled up to him, shaking his head as he expressed confusion over what a swimsuit would be. "Don't worry, Juu-Ran, I've got your back. Come with me," he said and nodded to the ladies. He tried to suppress a groan at the nickname Meo had started to call him. Joshie? really? As if he could sound any more whipped. "We'll be back in just a bit."

"C'mon," he said, placing a hand on the cat's back to guide him along to Josh's room. Unlocking it quickly, he set his drawstring sports bag down and dug into it, pulling out a few different swim suits. He actually hadn't brought a swim suit for Juu-Ran, but rather hadn't decided on which one he would want to wear for himself. Part of him just wanted to wear something comfortable, and part of him wanted to show off. "You've got to wear a swim suit in the hot springs. You can't just go in wearing your normal clothes and you can't go in naked, either," he explained, although he was pretty sure at a real Japanese hot spring, it was rude to be wearing anything at all. Which was why they were at a place like this instead. "And if you don't want to take off the jewelry, you don't have to." It was still dubious whether the hot spring water would discolor the gold, but they'd just have to take the risk if Juu-Ran was so afraid of a curse. Josh was superstitious, too, so he wasn't about to force the issue.

He spread out the selection he brought with him on one of the beds in the room. There were two different pairs of swim trunks, one plain red and one black with yellow stripes that were more modest and therefore discreet for the inevitable problems he might have today. They were also closest to Juu-Ran's normal wear of shorts. And then there were the more daring selections. One was a leopard print tiny speedo. It was clearly a more comical choice, which was why he even bothered bringing it, but also the most chance for embarrassment. There was also a standard size speedo with the American flag on it. Equally as absurd and still appealing. The last was somewhere between a swim trunk and a speedo, hugging his body closely when he wore it with a flame design on it. "What do you think, Juu-Ran? Which one do you want to wear?" he asked, then found another question fumbling through his head, begging to be asked. "Which, uh... which one do you think Meo would like?" he asked quietly, sending looks to the closed door. Oh gods, that sounded so lame. The cat demon was her roommate, though, so maybe he would have more of an insight.

xxxxxwhere ⇒ his room ; xxxxxwho ⇒ Juu-Ran
                                          User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

lMekakushi-Danl
kanna2012
Nope Train

Fashionable Kitten

13,050 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
User Image

Juu-Ran Shiika
                                                                          ----------------------------------------
                                                                          The Student and Prince of the Shiika Tribe

Location: Wandering the hotel
                                                                          Company: Josh , Nanami and Meo - Josh
                                                                          Feelings/thoughts: ahh...Juu-Ran curious -purr-
                                                                          Outfit: A pair of shorts and his usual gold jewelry.
                                                                          Song in my head: Clicky
                                                                          OOC:

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Juu-Ran purred happily when Meo gave him some attention. His ears twitching against his hair as he nuzzled her on the cheek and made soft growling noises. He gently pulled away though when Meo and Nanami started to talk to one another. His ears perked up curiously as he watched the two females. His golden eyes switching from one to the other as he tried to figure out what they were talking about. It had something to do with the outfit that Meo was wearing but in his opinion he didn't see a problem with it. TO be honest his mom back in the jungle barely wore anything. Naked bodies were normal things for Juu-Ran to see. He didn't see why people around here wore so much uncomfortable outfits. It confused him so much.

When Josh spoke up once more he turned to look at the other male before nodding as he was gently led towards the direction that Josh was going. He followed Josh until they made it to a door. Blinking he tilted his head to the side slightly as the door was unlocked and the two of them walked into the room. He sniffed the air curiously as his tail swayed behind him. His curiosity to investigate kicking in as he started to explore the hotel room. His ears twitching upward and around in different directions as he was currently checking the wardrobes and closets. When he heard Josh speak up he blinked and looked over at him before walking over and stared at the clothes that Josh had brought. He tilted his head to the side slightly as he reached down and lifted the black pair of trunks with the stripe on it. He turned it over every which way before he inspected the other ones.

Hearing that Josh wouldn't press the subject further on his jewelry he let out a soft purring sound before he heard the males next question. His head going to the side in confusion before looking at the speedos and the trunks. He started to inspect the others as well before he lifted up the one leapord print ones and purred happily. "This Meo like. Juu-Ran like too." he said purring happily as his tail swayed behind him and handed it to Josh. To be honest it reminded him of the pelts that were normally turned into clothing back in the jungle. It made him happy to see something so similar to what he usually wore back home. Course leapard pelts were considered to be only worn on certain occasions. A birthday, a marriage, or just to attract a mate. And he guessed that was what Josh was trying to do so he thought it was perfect.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Nope Train

gl0tchy

lMekakushi-Danl

Vonnae's Husband

9,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
                      User Image

User Image

Kage shook his head in reply to Jin saying he was dating the person he was digging. Of course he was dating this person, to some odd extent, but he wasn’t going to tell Jin he was. ”Not dating. Digging. Meaning I like them and want to show them how much I like them.” He corrected Jin to make sure Jin understood what he meant by digging this person. Something seemed off with Jin as there was an awkwardly long pause before he started speaking again. What he said next kind of surprised Kage. His words started off kind, though unsure, and then they became rather uncharacteristic. This nice guy really had ulterior motives it would seem. Why would a guy that is trying to be so nice all the time want a debt for someone when they could do something amazing for them? It didn’t seem right and something felt seriously off about Jin’s reply. ”That nice guy exterior you put on is quite a good front. I never would have guessed you would be one to have some kind of ulterior motive. Nice guy Jin wanting a debt from someone when he has the chance to do something really helpful and great for another person? That doesn’t seem like the nice guy Jin everyone talks about.” Kage was rather annoyed, internally, about Jin asking for a favor in return. Kage gave Jin his map the first day of classes without asking for anything in return. Hell Kage even offered to help him pick up a lady or guy friend to date while they were here. But being told he would need to do Jin an unknown favor did not sit well with him.

”Maybe if you tell me what this favor is we can work something out.” Kage began to speak again. His urge to have this room for at least one night was getting the better of him and he had to figure out a way to call Jin on his uncharacteristic behavior to try and back Jin into a corner to get what he wanted. ”Or the favor is that I don’t tell everyone around school that you have a little secret you are hiding and that is why you always act so nice. I may not be a third year but once I tell Josh about what has gone on here he won’t be able to keep his big mouth shut. Pretty soon the whole school will know that nice guy Jin isn’t as nice as he wants everyone to think he is. Pretty soon you will have nowhere else to go. So if you really want a favor that is my offer to you.” Kage didn’t know where any of this was coming from. This was rather confrontational and Kage hated confrontation with anyone. But for some reason his desire to have that room so he could give Sayuki and himself a place to be alone and not worry about the others really brought out a bad side in him. That would be something he would have to work on. But for right now it had already happened and he had to stick by this ‘threat’ in order to keep things up. Obviously Kage’s shadows could have stolen Jin’s key by now and he probably wouldn’t have realized it- - that is if he replace Jin’s key with his own key - but he didn’t want to get into trouble for using his powers on another student for his own personal gain. ”How about this. Just give me the room for the first night of this field trip and after that you can have it back to be your sadistic little self in private. In exchange, as I said before, I won’t tell anyone your little secret about how not so nice nice guy Jin really is.” Kage’s lips slowly turned into a smirk as he waited to see Jin’s reaction and hear how he will reply. Hopefully Jin will agree to keep this little interaction between them and give up his room. It was true though. No matter what happened here if Kage told Josh a little story, no matter how true or exaggerated it may be, the story would spread throughout the school like wild fire and pretty soon people would be looking at Jin in a whole new way.

User Image

PirateQueen12

OOC: ----------

Vonnae's Husband

9,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
User Image

Math Teacher || Vampire Pureblood
                                                        ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
                                                        To live is to learn.
                                                        When you live for ever you can learn forever.
                                                        But what you do with that knowledge is what makes a good man great

¤¸¸.•´¯`•.¸•..>>--» «--<<..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸¸¤
                                                        ┏━━━━━━━━━┓

Ryu chuckled at Fumiko’s reply. That was something they would have to figure out when the time comes. Who knows why the students went to the teacher’s spring? Maybe it was because they thought it was bigger? Or maybe because it was less crowded? Who knows? But Ryu was looking forward to aving some time to relax. This past month was both relaxing and stressful for him. Shiki had become a bit more manageable, though he still gave Ryu a hassle with running away on occasion, and they had really gotten more comfortable with one another. But Shiki wouldn’t leave Ryu alone about Fumiko. Every time Ryu asked how things were going between Shiki and Fala the tables would be flipped. That was something Ryu really didn’t like to talk about but that didn’t stop Shiki. Shiki always asked Ryu about Fumiko and if he had told Fumiko how he felt or asking of Ryu finally asked Fumiko out. This always flustered Ryu and he didn’t even realize he was stuck in his own head now while standing next to Fumiko in an awkward silence, at least it was awkward for him. He blinked a few times before looking over to Fumiko and letting out a rather odd, and awkward, laugh.

Ryu looked away from Fumiko after that bit of awkwardness and was getting ready to walk away when someone else had walked up to them. Moriko seemed rather shaken up about something as he approached the two of them. ”Sure Mr. Moriko. Would you like to go somewhere else that is a little quieter to talk? I am sure we can get one of the other teachers to take out roles for the few stragglers left on the bus.” Ryu had offered Moriko before looking back towards Fumiko. ”If you need to stay here I will talk to him. But he did ask for both of us so I do hope you will put the check list aside and help a colleague.” He smiled towards Fumiko before looking back towards Moriko with a sincere smile. He would welcome helping someone else right now. He was rather uncomfortable at this point being alone with Fumiko. That was something new to him and he had a feeling it was because Shiki and all his constant pestering of how Ryu felt about Fumiko. He never should have hinted his feelings for Fumiko in front of Shiki but it slipped and he didn’t know how to react to it. No matter what he said or did Shiki still teased Ryu about it and it made Ryu very uncomfortable.

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

s0u13at3r

PirateQueen12

OOC: Sorry about the short reply and the long wait :/

Fashionable Kitten

13,050 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
User Image User Image

Cherry Rosewood
                                                                          The Cycloptic fae Music teacher

Location: Infront of the hotel. -hallway heading towards the direction of thier room.
                                                                          Company: Aisis
                                                                          Feelings/thoughts: He is going to help me?? Im worried about that...
                                                                          Outfit: pink sweater, and a pair of blue jeans.
                                                                          OOC:

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Cherry blushed lightly when he heard how Aisis was thinking up ways to help him. It was nice knowing the male would be willing to help him. "Thank's for wanting to help me. I always worry about what people think of me. Not because of most of the things others might think I worry about but I fear sleeping in the same room as another person because I fear I might wake up and that person would be severely hurt due to my sleepwalking actions." he said timidly before gently placing a hand on Aisis's hand and smiled lightly up at the male. "I would love if we could find a way to calm that half of me. I always worry I might do something dangerous when around the students and other teachers. It's a deep fear for me. After what happened when I was a freshman I kind of developed a deep fear of such things." he said sadly before smiling when he heard the rabbit male mention going to find their room and talking in it about what to do during the night.

"That would be great. I need to make sure they stocked the mini fridge with meat that they usually set up for me every year." he said timidly before turning and motioning for the male to follow. Cherry always had to make sure the preparations were made before settling in himself. He wanted to make sure he didn't end up hurting anyone due to nothing being set up for his arrival. He also took this time to watch the students as he passed by them in the hall and turned to look back at Aisis. "So...Mr. Aisis. How have your classes been so far? I think my students are enjoying my class so far. Everyone has their own assigned instrument and so far classes are going great. I see a few potential students that might make it into the band club sometime soon." he said happily as he looked up at the taller male timidly.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Quote:

PirateQueen12

Quote:

User Image═══════════════════════════════
                                          JOSH OTT ⇒ third year ⇒ sports club captain
                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxA successful man
                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxis one who can lay a firm foundation
                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwith the bricks others have thrown at him.

Josh watched as his friend took interest in one of the swim trunks, then presented the obvious choice for Josh to wear. Of course he would select that one. "You pervert, Juu-Ran," he teased. "Well, if you think so, then I'll just have to go along with your opinion," he continued, as if it hadn't been a temptation to begin with. If he was going to wear it, though, he was going to own it as much as he did anything else. Treating his room as a locker room, he pulled off his clothes in quick, fluid motion before pulling on the swim wear. Walking to the attached bathroom, he checked himself out. Not obscene, but not modest by any sense. It was honestly showing more, well, everything than he was used to showing. Almost might as well go naked, ha-ha.

Now. He couldn't forget the important centerpiece for this trip. Grabbing a large towel from the bathroom, Josh returned to his drawstring bag and pulled out a decent sized sake bottle. He didn't try many traditional Japanese liquors in the past, so he had no idea if this one would be any good or not but hey, alcohol was alcohol, right? He would be able to forget the fact that his a** was almost hanging out at all times if he got drunk enough. Adding a couple of shot glasses - he didn't have any proper cups for this - he wrapped the set in the towel, rolling it up and shoving it under his arm. Any trace of the bottle was gone beneath the fluffy white towel. He shot a look to Juu-Ran and winked, making a zipped lips gesture. "I won't tell anyone if you won't," he grinned. Not that there was any chance of him not being found out. After all, when he was sloshed, he was loud. Er, louder anyway.

"Are you ready to go, Juu-Ran?" he asked, widening his stance. If he was going to make a fool of himself, might as well have fun with it. Coming up to the door, he opened it just slightly to it wouldn't resist "Stand back and watch this," he instructed in a whisper. In a practiced motion, he kicked the door open and strutted right on through, all inflated masculinity. "Did anybody call for a stripper?" he asked the two girls casually, voice pitched deeper than usual. "We ran out of sexy policemen and sexy firefighters, so you'll have to settle for a sexy Tarzan. Hope you're not too disappointed," he commented with a cheeky smirk. To accentuate it, he set he towel down and beat his hands against his chest and let out his best impression of a Tarzan yell. Loud. It if annoyed the other students, all the better. His throat gave way half way through, though, and he started coughing. Real smooth. After a few moments trying to catch his breath, he straightened himself upright again and gave as cocky grin, as if he hadn't just nearly lost his voice.

xxxxxwhere ⇒ hallway ; xxxxxwho ⇒ Meo, Nanami, and Juu-Ran
                                          User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

lMekakushi-Danl
kanna2012
Nope Train

Lucky Fatcat

User Image

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

xxxxI notice I open my eyes on this dim blue concrete
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxColdly call my name and give me a kiss
xxxxxxxxThen embrace me with your lifeless body

Nanami got surprised when Juu-Ran sniff her, her face was a bit flushed suddenly she listens to him saying that she smelled like his father. Nanami blink a couple of time and felt confused. She remembered she place some vanilla perfume, so his father would smell like perfume? She pat his head and smiled letting the comment pass. She didn't felt insult maybe his father smelled like vanilla too? Such confusion still.

Her attention was brought to Meo that answer Nanami's question. She sigh and let a small laugh hiding her smile with her hand. "Meo you are so weird sometimes." It was decided they would go to the hot spring, Nanami nodded and smiled. "Hot springs it is then."

The boys left to change and Meo and Nanami stayed outside. They waited for a while making small talks to each other. Finally when they came out Josh burst out with a weird looking swim suit. Nanami covered her mouth and got surprised. "Oh my..." She looked away and and tried not to look back. "W-what are you wearing?!" She cover her eyes. Man first Meo and now Josh. Whats up with this two. Are they having a almost nude competition? User Image

gl0tchy
        kanna2012
        Nope Train

Fashionable Kitten

13,050 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
User Image

Juu-Ran Shiika
                                                                          The Student and Prince of the Shiika Tribe

Location: Wandering the hotel
                                                                          Company: Josh , Nanami and Meo
                                                                          Feelings/thoughts: What pervert??
                                                                          Outfit: A pair of black swimshorts and his usual gold jewelry.
                                                                          OOC:

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Juu-Ran was a little confused about the words that the male said. He didn't understand the word pervert. he never heard of it back in the jungle because everyone was so comfortable with everything that happened around them. Yes his dad had told him about how life in the village was different then what he was use to back where he came from but Juu-Ran never understood any of the words that were not normal for the Shiika tribe. He watched them male change before he decided to change himself. Pulling his shorts down he pulled the swimtrunks up and moved them around to better feel comfortable with them. He had decided on the black ones with the stripe on it. He then picked up his shorts and held them close as he watched what Josh did.

His eyes following the male as he went from the bathroom to the bag only to pull out a bottle. His ears twitched curiously as he tilted his head to the side slightly. "What that??" he asked curiously as his tail swayed behind him. His golden eyes stared at the large bottle as it was wrapped in the towel and he was told not to tell anyone. His ears flattening slightly before he nodded and followed after Josh as the male made it towards the door. His ears perking up in shock as he saw the male suddenly kick the door open and walk out in such a strange fashion. His head tilted to the side in confusion as he followed after the male and saw how he acted around Meo and Nanami. His ears twitching up above his head as he hugged his shorts to his chest. "Josh act like Makijj. Makijj funny." he said as he let out a soft growl of happiness with a mix of a sort of laughing giggle sound.

Makijj was a kit from his village back home. The male was so rambunctious and acted out a lot that it was so funny. He was such a sweet kit at that. So the fact that Josh was acting similar to him made him so happy. It was like he was standing in the village back home watching the smaller cat demon act so funny and sweet.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Nope Train

gl0tchy

lMekakushi-Danl

User Image
User Image

•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•
                                                ┏━━━━━━━━━┓

umiko looked up from the list and the rest of the students who had left the bus as well the other teachers. She looked at the list again from the teacher but then she heard someone else's voice come into the small group of teachers. She looked up to see a familiar face. She stared at him and smiles gently. Moriko who would always be around Antoine her former student and dear friend from. Whenever she sees Moriko around Antoine it makes her think that Moriko is a little lost puppy following him around. It was strange and yet it was cute at the same time. She would never had guessed that a teacher would be like that when she understands a student being a little lost puppy following around another student.

Fumiko hears Moriko excused himself and asked them for help. The pink haired demon raised an eyebrow wondering what is it that he wants help with. She gets the feeling it must have something to do with Antoine? or something else. Fumiko can sense the blood rushing through the male's body as if his nervous about something. Fumiko turned her attention away from Moriko as she looked over to Ryu listening to what he said about having to go find them somewhere private to discuss about it. She looks away from Ryu but then looks back up at him when she heard him speak towards her. He said that he hopes that she would put down the list of names, let her give it to another teacher to deal with the rest of the other students and hope for her to help another colleague.

Fumiko turned away from Ryu giving a light sigh "Don't be silly Ryu..Of course I would help another colleague" she said as she looks at Moriko with a gentle smile to him before looking away and looked at the other teacher handed him the list of the names she had for the bus she was on and told the teacher once he was done to make sure everyone is in their right dorms by the room arrangements and once done just put the lists in the teachers boxes. The teacher nodded at her and then she nodded to before turning back to her other colleagues "Okay so we might as well head to one of the rooms since knowing the living room will be accompanied by other teachers and students if they aren't in the hot springs already" she said to them "I think I noticed that Ryu doesn't have any room mate at the moment" she said to them "We can go there and discuss it" she said looking at the two of the teachers with a small gentle smile.

┗━━━━━━━━━┛
                                                •·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•

Mood;; Helpful and Concernxxxx Location;;Front of their Destinationxxxx Company;; Two teachers, Ryu and Morikoxxxx Wearing;;Wearing
            Ninja Master Ryu
            PirateQueen12

User Image
User Image
When one life or two lives are taken...To save a million lives....

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

Shiki, blinked a couple of times when he heard the boy mention about him being ones who set the trip up. He raised an eyebrow but then heard him apologized with explaining himself. He smirked with a small chuckle and shook his head "It's fine. I have such timing anyways" he said with a shrug. He heard him answer him telling him if his room mate is Yuki then he found the right person. He gave a charming smile and nodded "Then its a pleasure to meet you Yuki-kun" he said to him. For some reason he sensed something different about these boy but he just pushed the thought away and just carry on "You must have had a rough beginning" he said with a slight friendly chuckle "I'm sure later in the day it will be better" he said to him but looked away as he looked around somewhat cautious because the hatred he has for humans, disgusted in them from the past memories and experience. When he saw no sign of any humans so far he looked back at Yuki.

"To tell you the truth...I didn't want to attend these trip. Personal reasons really" he said to him. He lifted his one hand up and pushed his fringe back letting a sigh out with his eyes closed for a few moments before pulling his hand away and letting his fringe fall back into place and opened his eyes again after he had slide his hand back into his pocket "Oh okay then. Well I guess I will might as well drop my stuff into the room" he responded when he heard he had already settled in the room of their's they will be sharing with together. But what made him give out a laugh was when he said about if he didn't want to hold him up if his wanting to meet a lady for company or a boy. When he stopped laughing he looked up at the male with a grin on his face as he took a step closer to him, placed his fingers under his chin and pushes his head up to look up at him in the eyes "If I were to be wanting to hang with a boy, I believe I already have one. Who is right in front of me" he said with a smirk on his face. His fingers slide from under the boy's chin and into cupping the side of his neck with his thumb holding under his chin stroking slightly.

After a few moment their face was somewhat a little close he then closed his eyes and pulled away from him not wanting to make things awkward well not yet that is. "The ladies can wait. I'm sure they are all prettying themselves up or having to go to the hot springs by now" he said to him. He looked in the direction to where he assume be where the hot springs is which is outside at the back of the motel. He then looked back to Yuki with a small smile "Looks like your stuck with me" he gave a small chuckle "Just let me drop this stuff of mine and we can go roaming around" he said to him with a smile "Since you've been to the room you can lead the way" he grin towards him and waited for him to lead the way or just give him direction if he didn't want to head back to the dorm room "That is if you want to" he said to him.

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

....A life for a life they all say...but it means blood would be on our hands
Lady MarmaIade

User Image

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
User ImageUser Image

A slight buzzing and ringing came from the left pocket of Moriko's pants, causing him to jump when Fumiko and Ryu agreed to talk to him. He gave the two an awkward and apologetic smile, before pulling out his phone and flipping it open to see the caller's ID. His heart skipped a beat when he saw Antoine's name and number flashing on the screen as the cell vibrated and rang. It was too soon to talk to him. Already he could feel the quickening of his heart and quickly cancelled the call, before texting Antoine.

I'm sorry. I am in the middle of something right now. I promise to talk to you later, Okay?

As soon as he pressed the 'send' button, Moriko sighed for a bit, before turning to his two colleagues.

"Sorry about that," He said, hoping that his received (and cancelled) phone call wouldn't deteour his friends. The Nymph smiled when they agreed to talk to him and felt better when Ryu mentioned talking in private. Fumiko suggested Ryu's room since he had no roommate. It would give them a better chance to talk alone, away from prying ears. Exactly what Moriko needed right now.

"That sounds perfect! Thank you!" Moriko said with relief. "Lead the way, please!"

User Image

Ninja Master Ryu

s0u13at3r

Xx_tweakytwentygurl_xX

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
User ImageUser Image

Best watch it, Issac, you're making the man suspicious!! Jin blinked as Kage began to rave about him not being honest and began threatening to spread news of himself not being a 'nice guy'. Well now they obviously can't have that! Suddenly a thought came to Jin's mind as he was about to think of a way out of the situation. He held up his hands in defense as the Shadow-demon began to rage.

"Whoa, whoa! Hold on! I'm not trying to enslave you or anything!" He said, feigning shock and worry. It would be best if he looked intimidated. "I-I just figured a favor for a favor. That's all! It's nothing major, like I've told you! It's just--" Jin sighed, allowing his shoulders to slump in defeat, before he gave Kage a whipped puppy-dog look. "I need help in asking out a guy... my family, you see, are not exactly accepting of two of the same gender going out." He covered his face with his hands. "But every time I see him, I-I can't talk to him! My voice is caught in my throat and I freeze like an idiot!"

He took in a deep breath and sighed as he slid his hands off his face and gave Kage a pleading look.

"I will give you the room for an entire week if you help me!" He said, clapping his hands together in a prayer-like manner and bowing his head. "Please!!"

User Image

{OOC: }

Ninja Master Ryu

Vonnae's Husband

9,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
User Image

Math Teacher || Vampire Pureblood
                                                        ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
                                                        To live is to learn.
                                                        When you live for ever you can learn forever.
                                                        But what you do with that knowledge is what makes a good man great

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

Ryu could hear Moriko’s heart skip a beat then start to beat faster and faster. There was clearly something with that phone call he declined that was causing him grief. He figured it had to do with whomever was on the other side of that call that was causing Moriko so much discomfort. He had a feeling, based on the beat of his heart, it was some sort of lover quarrel. But he could be completely wrong. Who knows? But that is why they are going to talk. To see why Morkio was so uncomfortable and looked so distraught. He looked towards Fumiko as she mentioned using his room as a quiet place to talk and he didn’t think it was a bad idea. It would also allow him to bring his bags to his room as well. He handed the box of extra key cards to one of the other teachers, the one Fumiko handed her list to, and bowed his head slightly as a thank you. He then started to walk towards the motel, making sure he had taken his key card from the box, and walked into the building. He took the stairs to his floor and walked to his room. With a smooth movement he unlocked his door and opened it up. He stood to the side, holding his door open, and invited the two of them into the room with a gesture of his hand. He had just realized that he left his bag downstairs, concentrating on too many other things, but he wasn’t worried about it. He was sure it would make its way to his room. It had his name on a tag after all so anyone who found it would know it was his.

After they walked in (which I am sure you both will do) he closed the door behind them, slipping the do not disturb sign on the outside door handle, and walked over to one of the chairs inside. He took a seat and looked up at Fumiko and Moriko. ”I guess sit where ever you would like and get comfortable. Sit on the bed, a chair, or on the floor. I do not mind. And help yourself to a drink in the mini fridge. I won’t drink any of it and from what I can smell there is no alcohol in it so sorry if that is what you wanted.” He was trying to make Moriko as comfortable as possible so it would be easier for him to talk about what was going on. Ryu listened intently to Moriko’s heartbeat, looking for any subtle changes, and smiled towards him. ”If you are hungry we can order something to be brought to the room. Or we can just talk and not worry about it for now.” At the thought of being hungry he reached into the inside breast pocket of his jacket, which he forgot he still had on until now, and reached inside. Much to his displeasure it was empty. He had forgotten that he no longer had a flask on him and the awkwardness he felt around Fumiko with all of Shiki’s pestering made him forget to talk to her about getting a new flask. He didn’t need to feed but it would be nice to take some of the edge off his hunger and the discomfort of being in a private room with Fumiko. Having Moriko there, and his issue presently, helped Ryu stay calm and not feel so nervous in this situation. His eyes remained on Moriko, unblinking, the entire time he went to reach for his non-existent flask. His stoic, ‘scary,’ look on his face and posture as usual. He would never lose that look for anyone no matter how much they begged him. At least not in public. It was who he was and he wasn’t prepared to give that up for any reason. It kept his reputation as a scary teacher intact. It helped greatly when dealing with rambunctious students as well. So he got used to wearing that look on himself and carrying himself in that way despite where he was and who he was with.

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

s0u13at3r

PirateQueen12

OOC: ----------

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out