Welcome to Gaia! ::

Witty Poster

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

User Image

Antoine nodded and then got a plastic glass, something he could dispose of after drinking. He was going to cut himself and pour his blood but perhaps Ryu wanted to drink from him? Antoine shook his head, there was Moriko with them, he didnt want Moriko. but perhaps Ryu drinking from the wrist would be a good thing... hmm, better pack a lot of tissues just in case

"will you be drinking my blood from me or from a cup professor?" He asked as he placed the cup in the tray (just in case he decides to drink from the cup) he fished out along with... he paused tea bags? he very much prefered brewed tea from tea leaves. But nevertheless he took them and added them to the tray along with a cup of tea. "Moriko, go and take what you want and put them in the tray."

Antoine turned to the counter and then looked at the selections... hmm.. some sandwices are alright, nothing fish for Moriko perhaps some salad and then started telling the cafeteria lady what they wanted..

"Hmm, some ham and cheese sandwhiches, BLT as well, Some ceasar salad, no nothing fish thank you," Antoine said when thegirl mentioned "Tuna" and then shook his head... and then turned to Moriko. "What will you be having?"

((when Antoine speaks of family he means his parents...

@ryu: its oky
                                                      @prate: i know right... tha tline just popped into my head just as i was writing my post XD))

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image
User Image
╬════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╬

"Okay, that is the last--" Aisis slapped at his neck for the up-teenth time. "--time I nap beside a lake! Damn mosquitoes!" He also had take the time to pack up his tea set and everything and then he had to take a shower, because nature had gotten into his hair. And now the 'bugs of prey' won't leave him alone. He walked down the path that led him to the garden. Maybe there would be less mosquitoes here. As he stepped through the rose-covered archway, he noticed Andre practicing some lessons. He assumed they were lessons on being an Angel. No one he knew (especially Moriko) would give students homework for the summer, unless they needed to catch up on a subject or something. He followed the stone path that led up to the area where Andre was.

"Hello, Mr. Celestine, how are your lessons faring?" He asked, scratching at his bug bite.

✿.。.:User Image:.。.✿

Xx_tweakytwentygur
r51n7j6w:18="Xx_tweakytwentygurl_xX]

Witty Poster

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Human name: Andre Celestine

User Image

Andre paused in his reading and looked down to see that it was his professor Aisis who was looking up at him.

"It is going well professor, however my teacher in the angel world think i should stop "playing around" in this school and concentrate on my "real" studies. After all i have my placement exams to pasd in a few hundred years," said Andre sighing. "he doesnt undersrand that i am half human and i want to learn everything about this world. After all an angel's first duty is to protect and guide them. And protect them from spiritual harm."

He paused as he realized he said a lot and looked at gis professor and gave him a small smile.

"I apologize, I told you something that wasn't really important," he paused and looked at the teacher. "you have a bug bite... I can heal that if you want. "

User Image

Vonnae's Husband

9,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
                                                      User Image

User Image

Kage found it very strange that Josh turned down the cigarette. It was not like him but it is what it is. Jin didn't respond to the offer of a cigarette so he figured Jin did not want one. He watched Jin as an odd looking smile crept on his face. "Are you okay, Jin?" He asked half heartily with a neutral tone, almost sounding like it was out of obligation that he asked more than anything. The interaction with the two of them started to become a bit much for him and a little overwhelming but he tried to stomach the uneasy feeling of being in a loud area with more than just Josh. "I doubt you are alone. I am sure there are many people with nature powers. And far more people who cant control their powers. But that is what this school is here for, in part." He shook his head lightly in disappointment as he stopped walking for a moment.

When Jin asked what their story was he was all ready to answer. He opened his mouth to answer his question but because they stopped an unfortunate thing happened. He watched Josh stumble a bit when someone bumped into him and Kage turned around quickly to see who it was. It was not uncommon for someone to think they were tough and wished to pick a fight. Even though fighting was against the rules it didn't stop people from doing it. Fortunately for them it was just a lost first year. Or was it fortunate? It was a short guy that clearly looked lost and that gave away that he was a first year. Not only did the look of new guys face give him away but he confirmed that he was, in fact, lost. At Jin's question Kage couldn't help but smack himself in the face.

"You have got to be kidding me." He said out loud but more to himself. He took in a deep breath and he released it slowly. "In the welcoming package they send you there is a map in there. If you bothered to look you would know." Even though Kage already attended an entire year at this school he still kept a map in his pocked just in case. He pulled it out of his back right pocket and handed it towards Jin. "Keep it. I can get another one later." He said as he looked back at the new comer. He then shot an irritated look at Josh and his sarcastic question. "I am going to pretend you didn't say that." Kage replied. He never fought this much with anyone and it usually took longer for him to react the way he was now. But for some reason Josh and Jin were doing a good job of getting under his skin. Probably because of it being the first day of the new year.

Kage looked back towards the new comer and pulled his cigarettes from his pocket and offered him one. "Since no one else felt like it I will just get it out of the way. That is Josh, captain of the sports club and third year student," he pointed towards Josh who was on the other side of Jin, "This is a new student here, Jin," he pointed to the kid next to him, "And I am Kage, co-captain of the sports team and a second year student." He finished speaking as he continued to hold out the pack, a cigarette sticking out in case the new guy wished to take, and then asked the new guy a question, "And who might you be? It is obvious you are a first year so that much we can skip." He took this time, while waiting for a reply, to eye the new guy up and down. Something seemed odd to him but he couldn't tell what. A familiar scent coming from the new guy; a demonic scent. Was this kid a demon too?

User Image

gl0tchy

PirateQueen12

Lady MarmaIade

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image
User Image

The corners of Aisis' mouth twitched downward and his eyebrows furrowed slightly.

"It doesn't sound unimportant," He stated. "Are they going to try and pull you out of school?" Once the Angel offered to heal his bug bite, he nodded gratefully. Turning around so his back faced Andre, Aisis knelt down onto his knees so that he would be able to reach his neck. His hands pushed his long, silver hair into a makeshift, loose ponytail, before moving it to the front of his left shoulder to expose the bug bite more.

"If you want, I could talk with some the officials on your behalf." Aisis offered. All students deserve to have the choice to be educated where they choose. Maybe he could convince the Angels that being an Angel from both worlds was actually quite the advantage. Then again, would the Angels listen to him?

✿.。.:User Image:.。.✿

Xx_tweakytwentygur
r51n7j6w:17="Xx_tweakytwentygurl_xX]

Vonnae's Husband

9,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
User Image

Math Teacher || Vampire Pureblood
                                                        ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
                                                        To live is to learn.
                                                        When you live for ever you can learn forever.
                                                        But what you do with that knowledge is what makes a good man great

¤¸¸.•´¯`•.¸•..>>--» «--<<..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸¸¤
                                                        ┏━━━━━━━━━┓

It was strange to hear Antoine still call Ryu 'Professor.' He didn't mind it but, to his recollection, none of the other teachers called Ryu Professor. Even the ones who were once students of his. But old habits die hard he supposed. He gave a nod here and there towards Moriko as he spoke, a bit disheartened that Moriko cut himself off in, what seemed like, mid sentence. He then turned his attention towards Antoine as he started to put together a selection of items for himself and Moriko to eat. When asked Ryu answered plainly, but with a smile, "I will take it from a cup please. I rarely feed from the source if I can help it. He was not afraid of the blood lust taking over if he had. No. He just rather take from the source when a certain type of person offered. It was an intimate thing in Ryu's eyes - taking blood from its source that is - and he rarely found someone he wished to be that intimate with.

"A cup will do just fine." He stated again a bit absentmindedly. His mind was running around like mad. His thoughts and feelings swarming and flying about. He tried to get a handle on them and tried to pick at one at a time so he could remain focused. Even though there was an internal tornado of thoughts his external demeanor remained hardened and stoic. It was a little trick he picked up as he lived through the years. Many creatures are able to pick up on emotions, feelings, and thoughts easily but with his external demeanor it deterred most creatures and people from trying to use it as a weakness. Even though he was rather distracted internally his wits were still about him and he was still able to pick up on the things around him. Maybe it was his heightened vampire senses. Or maybe it was just him being used to focusing on many things at once. It was not uncommon for Ryu's mind to go crazy like this and that wasn't always a good thing. In this case it was neither good nor bad. The only bad thing about it was he now stood there tall, as usual, and firm like a statue and that look tended to be very intimidating to others: an unblinking vampire standing perfectly still with eyes moving from person to person like a wild cat stalking its prey.

┗━━━━━━━━━┛
                                                        ¤¸¸.•´¯`•.¸•..>>--» «--<<..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸¸¤

Xx_tweakytwentygurl_xX

Silvanius's Queen

Naughty Wife

8,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Married 100
User Image

i fxxy o uxxc a n ' txxs e e
                                                            THERE'S MORE THEN MEETS THE EYE

take a step back and look at the reflectionxxxxxtake a step back and look at the reflectionxxxxxtake a step back and look at the reflection
                                                            take a step back and look at the reflectionxxxxxtake a step back and look at the reflectionxxxxxtake a step back and look at the reflection

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                            THERE'S MORE THEN MEETS THE EYE

User Image
                                                          Little lamb? Sayuki was sure her eye visibly twitched as the boy she had run into began to talk in a mocking tone. Strike one. Questioning her getting lost while having a map. Another twitch and strike two. she was about to give some sarcastic reply to the boy who still had his hand held out for the map, but as soon as she opened her mouth to reply the third member of the group spoke up and handed the second boy a map from his pocket. Well, at least that was one less thing she'd have to point out to the boy who had the galls to question her yet seemed like he could use some guidance himself if he hadn't realized what all was in the welcoming package. She could still feel her eyes wanting to twitch in annoyance though, not exactly fast in letting things like unwanted and annoying pet names slip off her shoulders.

When the cigarette was offered she held up her hand and shook her head softly, holding back the urge to scrunch her nose again. "No thanks. The strong smell irritates my nose." She replied verbally, more to give her mind something to focus on other then scrunching her nose in disgust. At least this boy, Kage as he introduced himself, made a better effort then the other two in the group as he gave a verbal introduction of everyone. She was about to respond politely and give her name when her inner thoughts took control and reminded her the farther she separated herself from the others here, the better off she'd be. You couldn't really trust anyone, anyways. At least Josh's mocking tone wasn't him hiding behind a mask, as annoying as it had been. Yes, it was going to be easier to not make friends and keep her distance from others.

"So let's see if I got this right. You've got Tweedledee and Tweedledum," Sayuki started, pointing to Josh and Jin respectively before turning her finger towards Kage, "And their wrangler. Perfect." She rolled her eyes softly before sighing and shifting her shoulder bag a little. "As for my name, seeing as you are the only one who actually gave me your name directly, Kage, if I pass you in the halls by some unlucky coincidence at a later point in time maybe I will give you mine in return. The other two buffoons have no need to learn it, however, and therefore there is no pressing point for me to say it in front of either of them. Tweedledee immediately judged me by giving me that horrid, mocking pet name of 'little lamb' while Tweedleedum," Sayuki paused to look at Jin before shrugging. "He just rubs me wrong." Yes, that response should suffice to make sure no one in the group she had unfortunately run into would ever want to waste their time with her again.

"Now if you could just point me in the direction of the dorm building, Kage, I would much appreciate it. I could leave this little group without a second glance and we can all pretend that we never even crossed paths. A proposition I am sure the mocking-toned third year would be more then happy to agree with." Sayuki added, turning her attention more towards Kage. "Besides, I'd rather settle in and lay boundaries before whoever the Mr. Kaji I am roommates with arrives and tries to be all 'buddy-buddy' and become the best of pals." She finished, putting air quotes around 'buddy-buddy'.

OutOfClaws || Fixed the last name @.@.

L O C A T I O N ► Cafeteria

M O O D ► Irritated; her tail would be twitching if it was visible.

W I T H ► Tweedledee, Tweedledum, and their wrangler (Josh, Jin, and Kage respectively).

C L O T H I N G ► Outfit

Ninja Master Ryu

gl0tchy

PirateQueen12

Witty Poster

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Human name: Andre Celestine

User Image

Andre closed his book and then jumped down from the tree and landed behind his professor he tucked the book under his armpit and laid a hand over Aisis' bug bite and started healing his professor.

"It is nothing because my "mother" understands that i have to finish my schooling here," said Andre. "She understands that once i have decided something i stick to it... even if my fellow angels dont really like me because of what i am."

He finished healing the professor and drew back he took the book under his arm and held it lightly and then looked at his professor. He wondered what did the professor want with him, after all he did aproach a student, was it because he needed help transporting something?

User Image

Lucky Fatcat

User Image

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

xxxxI notice I open my eyes on this dim blue concrete
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxColdly call my name and give me a kiss
xxxxxxxxThen embrace me with your lifeless body

The pink haired look at Lucas, she saw his face furrow as he saw her dorm room making her a bit nerves. "Umm... Is something wrong?" She ask as her head tilt by a side a bit and she looked curios at him. She didn't know who was going to be her roommate, she just hoped that it was a girl. It would be embarrassing to have a guy as a roommate, they would have to share the same bathroom.

"Funny, we have the same dorm." Nanami was processing his words for 10 second until it hit her. "Oh... okay." She started blushing. 'How could this be!? I don't know how to react to that. Life hates me.' Her head was screaming for a moment. Nanami never had a male living with her, it was only Nanami and her mother.

While she was being lead to the dorms, Nanami felt his hand on her back making her feel a bit nerves. 'Come on Nami! you have to be strong and brave this is a good experience right?... Wait no! What am I saying I'm going to stay in the same room as the student council's president' She blushed again while walking down the long hallway setting her eyes on the floor. Suddenly her attention was caught up by Lucas question. She looked at him with curios eyes and then start thinking how will she answer. "Well... I use to live in the country side with my mother it was only me and her in a small flower shop, mom decided that I should move out and see this academy since I was a gifted." She pause and smiled looking at the floor again. "But actually she wanted me to move out so the folks from the town wouldn't complain anymore. I'm a Yokai and they say that I'm a taboo for there town, they thought that I would someday burn there house and kill them all like the old stories." She laughed a bit and kept walking. "But I'm okay mother just wanted the best for me so I don't complain and is really interesting here so I think I can have fun." She felt a bit at ease walking around. She actually was adopted by the woman that she calls mother, Nanami never knew who her real parents were.

"So Lucas, If I can call you that. What brought you here?" She set her hands on her back stepping in front of him walking backwards as she looked at him with a smile. "You know you should lighten up more and lose a bit. You look like your acting sometimes." She bluntly said that out loud without thinking. "U-uh sorry I think I acted rude." She turned around and walked again beside him. User Image

sweetums-chan
                                          User Image═══════════════════════════════
                                          JOSH OTT ⇒ third year ⇒ sports club captain
                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxA successful man
                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxis one who can lay a firm foundation
                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwith the bricks others have thrown at him.
                                          ═══════════════════════════════

Josh could see the frustration and anger boiling to the surface on this new guy, but he certainly wasn't intimidation or surprised by it. He'd met stray cats back home with more presence. Instead, he was surprised by Kage, who took the responsible role and was actually being friendly to a stranger. He was even helping Jin out. With expressions as believable as campfire ghost stories, to be sure, but still, he didn't even like Jin, so that was saying something. Huh, imagine that. Okay, so maybe Kage was cleaning up his messes sometimes, but well, that was what friends were for, right? His friend really did seem to be agitated and Josh wasn't doing much to help. He feigned ignorance with another shrug, mostly to himself. Maybe it would be best if he shut up for a bit while Kage steered the conversation.

Ok, no. That wasn't going to work, he thought with a roll of his eyes. Haha, Alice in Wonderland. How cute. This little popping pepper was running his mouth quite a lot. Perhaps he was wrong. Not a lamb, but a chihuahua. He listened to the rapid barking with veiled amusement. If he wasn't going to give out his name to him, then good ol' Tweedledee would have to make one for him. Buddy was too ambiguous. Couldn't have people thinking they were actually buddies. What would the children think? Spot was too cliche and didn't really fit a chihuahua. Sparky? No... Wait! He got it. He'd let him know of his new nickname, if the guy could stop yipping long enough for Josh to get a word in. Still, he could be patient sometimes. And if Josh had a shiny penny for every time he rubbed someone the wrong way, well, he'd have a collection that made him weirder than a crazy cat lady.

He felt a smirk coming on at the notion that they would never cross paths again. This school may be big in space, but the student body wasn't nearly big enough to passively avoid someone. It had to be intentional and it had to be planned out, because this school was how Josh imagined living in a small town would be like. Everyone knew everyone and you couldn't go anywhere without bumping into someone you knew. He might just intentionally follow him around without saying a thing, just to be an a*****e. After all, he was always up for a good challenge. By the time the guy finished what he was saying, Josh actually found himself momentarily involuntarily speechless. And then he laughed. "Oh god, really? You're not making this up? No, you can't be," he realized as he tried to catch his breath, but he kept on laughing. After all, Kage had only introduced himself by his first name. So this was Kage's roommate, huh? He turned to his friend with a manic grin, clapping him on the shoulder. "Good luck with this one, dude. Scrappy-Doo's got a mouth on him."

xxxxxwhere ⇒ Cafeteria ; xxxxxwho ⇒ Kage, Jin, and Scrappy-Doo
                                          User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Lady MarmaIade

Ninja Master Ryu

PirateQueen12
User Image
User Image

•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•
                                                          ┏━━━━━━━━━┓

Alexis waited for the woman but then what she noticed shocking over the teachers shoulder she looked she spotted a cat. A full coated black cat with one of its paw white like a white socks. Alexis widen her eyes when she saw these particular cat that is a resemblance to the cat that she met first when she had arrived on earth. Alexis mind was everywhere but they all fall to one thing and that is
                                                          "Neko-chan....?" she said out loud but in a soft voice not having to realize she spoke her thoughts.

Alexis saw the cat stood there staring at her way before having to take its leave. Alexis widen her eyes noticing its heading somewhere. The young angel looked to the teacher bowing to her a few times and apologizing to her for having to go and rush off.
                                                          "Gomen! Shiva-Sensei! Will you excuse me...I have to go and attend to something" she said to her.
                                                          She bowed once more before she started to leave in a hurry chasing after the cat that she thought or she believe that it's the same cat she had met when she had first arrived on earth.

"Neko-chan!" she called out as she chases after the cat
                                                          Though when the cat heard her call it only caused the cat to look at her then ran ahead.
                                                          "Ah!" she said
                                                          She tried to run chase after it. While she did so Alexis wondered where is the cat heading. But she knew confirming that it's really the cat, her little friend Neko-chan she named him. Alexis tried to run as fast as she can after her friend.
                                                          'Where is he going...!?' she thought to herself as she continued chasing after the cat.
                                                          Alexis didn't want to have him get into trouble if any of the teachers find out about him roaming around school. But what got her thinking is why he had followed her here...why did he come here. Alexis continued when suddenly she realize where he was going which is having to head for the school building which is a bad idea because that would be where students be inside and teachers!

"Oh no!" she said to self.
                                                          She saw him run inside the building. She ran inside after it. She continued to run after him but then soon after she had run so long she had lost sight of Neko-chan not to mention she got herself lost all of a sudden. When she realized that she can't find or see where her friend had run to she stopped in her tracks looking helplessly lost.
                                                          "Wh-Where did he go...? And wh-where am I...?" she asked these questions to herself.
                                                          She walked slowly through the hall ways. She continued walking hoping to get back on path or hoping to find her friend.

As she continues to try and find her friend. Neko-chan had wondered through the hall ways then someone in the distance which he sensed something. The cat ran towards two people. Alexis just coming from the corner of the wall she saw Neko-chan running towards two people a pink haired girl and a blue haired boy. Alexis widen her eyes only with the thought of what the cat could possibly be thinking.
                                                          'N-Neko-chan nooo!' she called out in her thoughts.
                                                          But it was too late the cat had leaped onto the pink haired girls head then to the blue haired boys shoulder to the ground in front of the two students landing safely on all four legs walking these time a little further then sat down in front of the two students. Alexis widen her eyes in shock to what she had witnessed and now she was feeling quite nervous to how they would take it for what her friend had or could cause for them with his actions. The cat started grooming his himself licking his paws.

┗━━━━━━━━━┛
                                                          •·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•

TIRED OF WAITING IN LOST DARK NIGHT
                                      SHALL WE BLAZE AWAY TOGETHER?
                                      User Image

ooc|| --
                                      MondayDreamer
                                      lMekakushi-Danl
                                      sweetums-chan

Beloved Muse

User ImageUser Image

ONE LAST NIGHT. Showering was the first thing she did before wrapping a towel around her tanned body and looking through her clothes for something appealing. Meo pulled on a baby yellow tube top, one that didn't cover her stomach before also picking out white short shorts and a brown belt around her waist. Her belly piercing was one of her favorites, a dangly one that wrapped around her sides-- Regular stud earrings and to top it off, knee high flat boots. Makeup and hair wasn't a problem, half pinning up her beige and blue tresses and making her makeup a little more well done than usual turned Meo into a female Adonis. Not that she wasn't insanely attractive already, most of Meo's male friends were tripping over to either get into her heart or into her pants. Even if the female had slept with more males than she could count on two fingers, she was a bit picky when it came to who she slept with and why. Meo didn't want to crush the hearts of people she cared about, her friends.

Meo wouldn't let that ruin the bonfire though, this was her final chance to shine with her friends this summer.

Meo waited in her usual spot, a road behind the garden of her castle home there in the UK. She didn't know why a Swedish/Belorussian family bought a castle/mansion in England but it didn't really matter, it made it five hundred times easier to find reckless friends who liked to go out and have some fun. Not to mention them living next to a suburban city that was just loads of fun to go to when the summer sun was dipping behind the horizon.

The humming of Hendric's yellow bronco racing up was enough to let Meo know that it was time to hop on as he was speeding by. His ancient vampire nose could most likely smell her from down the road anyways. (Come on, you think she would hang out with humans?) As the care drifted passed, Meo lurched forward and hopped into the back-- Which was packed full of about 5 or 6 more friends who were hitching a ride with Hendric. They were going to Meo's big farewell bonfire.

And she was going to enjoy her final night there at home.
                        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Should I just welcome myself to this fun-less place called hell or...? Meo rose one of her light colored eyebrows, tilted her head to Ares, who was in the form of a kitten and on her shoulder. The male spirit only offered her a blinking as an answer. Yeah, because that totally helps her out when it comes to new place.

Meo was standing in the center of her room, looking at her unpacked items on the left side of the bedroom. She was like, OCD or something because she could only ever sleep on the left side of a room. This was realized once when she'd crashed at a hotel with her friends and wouldn't stop throwing crackers and shaken/newly opened soda cans at her sleeping friends. She was also debating on whether or not she should try and venture around the school or just say "Screw it" and hermit crab in her room for the rest of the day.

It was months after her beuatiful bonfire with her friends, and Meo had been bouncing from one school to the next during those times-- Mostly for getting expelled. Academies didn't seem to tolerate the type of student productivity she'd been offering.

Oh well, wasn't her fault-- The schools should have been more interesting!

Thinking... thinking.
                        Damn it all.

Meo's curious and wild heart just couldn't remain cooped up all day, she didn't care what she did-- Anything was better than just sitting down. Relaxing wasn't something Meo really liked to do... like ever. Relaxation was something people were suppose to do when they were like, stressed out or tired from a hard day's work-- But Meo had neither going on. Even though arriving to a Hell School may as well be pretty stressful, now she would need to find more party goers and drinking buddies. Oh lord, what if this place was filled with goody-two-shoes kids? She would have to raise hell or something.

Hm... where to look for children to play with?

The issue with academies was the fact that the campus grounds were always huge and filled with plenty of people, but there was a key to fun-- And that was finding the right people to hang around. An academy filled with unique creatures called for Meo being careful in who she picked to bug and hang around with.

Meo smoothed out her skirt, giving her hips a light swing as the female roamed around the campus. She would need to be patient, sadly-- Wait for her to catch someone's eye then zone in for the kill on whoever noticed her. That couldn't be too difficult could it?

OOC: Pretty much opened Meo up for anyone to talk to her if they'd like! I didn't want to interrupt any current conversations in case people had plans. Yay! <3
User Image
User Image
When one life or two lives are taken...To save a million lives....

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

Shiki, smirked and gave a light chuckle. These girl is quite interesting and fun. Not many could interest him like these girl well besides Lucas so far. Well there are his friends but he just sees them as his friends and not his toys. Lucas on the other hand is both but he likes to just mess around with him and not really see him as his toy. Shiki nodded when he heard her tell him that its her maid who had taught her. He raised an eyebrow feeling like the father doesn't seem to give father and daughter time.
                        "What...No father daughter time?" he asked her bluntly.
                        He can't help having to say what he thinks. Its just the way he is. Shiki wasn't one for lying if he hates lies himself.

Shiki smirked when the girl offered him to teach him how to play if he wants to. Shiki closed his eyes still holding his smirk. It was obvious that the girl has no faith in him but then that was alright they only just met after all. Shiki walked over to her closer and sat next to her on the stool facing towards the piano. He stares down at the piano. Shiki hadn't played the Piano for a while ever since he left for summer vocation. Its not that he doesn't know how to play but that he doesn't want to because of the memories they hold. He brushed his fingers along the keys staring down at them. It was silence between the two of them for a while.
                        "It's not the fact that I can't play..." he started.
                        "It's the fact that I don't want to play" he said.
                        He didn't look at the girl as he said these. Shiki was surely a mystery a puzzle piece they say.

But what Shiki doesn't get is why is it that his telling these to her...when they only just met. Maybe the fact that he finds her interesting or maybe what she said about them being the same. He wasn't sure unless he was testing her to what will she do with what he told her. The truth is he never really had played the piano in front of anyone even Lucas. Shiki would always play the piano with lock doors and let people be curious to who is that is playing the piano in the music room. He held somewhat sadness and distance as if he was in his own mind thinking about the reasons why he doesn't want to play. No one has ever seen these side of him...no one until today.

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

....A life for a life they all say...but it means blood would be on our hands
ooc|| --
KaoticRogue

User Image
User Image
User Image

•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•
                                                ┏━━━━━━━━━┓

umiko nodded when she heard he hasn't met his room mate yet and that he hadn't gone there yet.
                                                "Ahhh I see. But you were on your way there weren't you?" she asked him
                                                But then she frowned when she heard him tell her that his used to not having a room mate because his room mate was never around. Fumi stayed quiet as she listened to him explain to her that he would be just fine if he didn't have one. She looked away from Aziari feeling how sad that sounds when coming from him but then she could understand how that is having to be alone dealing with things by yourself only to look out for yourself. She knows how it feels all too well because of how long she had felt it for so many century of her life. She had to fight for herself...she had to stand up on her own two feet by her self. It was rough for her and her childhood.

"I'm sure these year will be different. I'm sure of it~" she said trying to stay positive for him and have him be positive as well.
                                                Then again she giggled when she heard him speak about having the room all to himself. Which would be true but yet still lonely even though he says his fine with it. She would at least would like to see him have at least one friend.
                                                "And you will be able to make friends~ Even if its only one" she added with a smile.
                                                Soon they arrived at the building having to enter inside. Thank god that the door is opened. It would be a pain to try and open the big doors. Fumi walked inside looking to Aziari and smiles gently towards him. They started heading for the stairs and then to her class room. She slid the door open and waited for Aziari to enter inside first.
                                                "What will your plans be for the rest of the day?" she asked him.

┗━━━━━━━━━┛
                                                •·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•

Mood;; Pleasant and Thankfulxxxx Location;; Outside of her classroomxxxx Company;; Aziarixxxx Wearing;;The one in the picture with the yellow jumper
            Artist of the fallen snow

Greedy Genius

▫ ▫ 》LUCAS PARX
                                                                                                                                                spacespacespacespacespacespaces SYLPH

User Image

» » when it feels like all the walls are caving in ↴↴

spacespacespacespacespacespacespacespaceIT`S OKAY WE CAN LET THEM FALL ;;
                                                                                                  spacespacespacespacespacespacespacespace CLIMB ON TOP & WE`LL GET HIGHER

Lucas had not dismissed her nervousness. "No need to worry about sharing a room. I promise I'm not as messy as most boys." He tried to be reassuring and light-hearted about the situation, though he probably did not want to share a room with her just about as much as she did not want to share with him. He then listened attentively to her speak about her past.

"It's sad that so many people are not accepting of differences." He frowned slightly. No one deserved to feel to left out. "I do hope you will have fun here. Most students at Yoichi have been outcasted such as yourself and are understanding and friendly. You don't need to worry about anyone shunning you." He patted her head, much like he had done to Shiki earlier.

A small smile played on his lips as the girl walked backwards before him. And then she outright said what a lot of people thought. "Acting?" He repeated and raised a curious eyebrow. Nanami turned herself around to walk beside him. Not many people usually brought it up, especially not since he became Student Council president. He ignored it, for the time being. "To answer your question, I came to this Academy due to some family trouble, I should say. I had to get away, and this was my best option." That was the best way he could explain it. Honestly, he didn't care much to talk about himself.

Lucas was going to make a comment on her remark about him acting, but stopped before he even opened his mouth. He also stopped walking and cocked his head to the side. There was a cat? Before he could point it out to Nanami, it had already jumped upon her head. He genuinely smiled as it then leaped onto his shoulder then to the ground. "Oh my," He mumbled and looked sideways at the girl. "Nanami, it's a cat." He pointed at it obviously before squatting down and shuffling towards it to not scare it away. "Kitty~" He cooed as he reached out his hand to pet it.

His blue eyes glanced up at the end of the hall to notice another girl, this one worried. "Is this your kitty cat, ma'am?" Lucas didn't hold his gaze on the new female long. He quickly returned to giving the cat his attention. "You're a pretty kitty~" He cooed again, almost childlike. He grew up in the mountains among fairies. They did not keep the regular house pets like a dog or cat, instead it was birds, mice, and a lot of goats.

[ooc// ]

s0u13at3r

lMekakushi-Danl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff