Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Waffles

12,975 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Kimi Elcipse Air
Kurai

Air looked at her swimsuit with no care what any body else thought about her. She was happy to show her developing tummy to the world it was nothing wrong with that soon she started to mess with the frills of her bottom part of it. Thinking of where could Takashi be she was started to get worried. She always been a worrier since she was born. She looked up when a girl hugged her. "Oh hello..." She was a bit startled she smiled a bit at her excitement. "Oh um thank you." She said with a giggle.

The_Dragon_Girl_Sasuki

((Edit I did not see your post sorry!! xd ))

User Image

Luci

She glanced at him when she felt someone helping her up. "Oh y-yes just still a bit tired." She said then remembered to ask him something. "Wha-What happened last night?" She asked she wanted to know why she have such a huge headache.

Divorced Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
User Image
"You went a little crazy, wanting to play a game. You almost killed me ya know." Knight said laughing, patting her head.

Demonic Waffles

12,975 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Kimi Elcipse Air
Kurai

User Image

Luci

Luci ears went back at what she heard then luaght a bit nervously. "Sorry." She said as she looked down then seen her meds on the floor she picked it up and opened the bottle. She toke out a pill.

Divorced Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
User Image
"Your fine." He said, giving her a hug.

Bashful Partier

5,275 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Yukino
User Image
Happy
User Image
User Image

She smiled. Your welcome! She said sweetly. I'm going fishing Yuki-chan! Happy said, flying off. Okay be careful! She said, waving bye to the flying feline. That's Happy. He's a rare breed of cat called Exceed. He sprouts white wings from his back and can talk and fly! He's my best friend. She explained to the pregnate girl.

Demonic Waffles

12,975 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Kimi Elcipse Air
Kurai

She looked at the small cats with a smile then back at the other neko her tail swifted in the water as her ears perked up not looking like her hair anymore. "They're cute." She said to her then remembered she didn't introduce herself. "I'm Air." She said with a smile. "If only my sister was here she would have teased your kittens but not in a mean though. "said with a giggle though she did wondered where she went off to.

User Image

Luci

Luci blushed slightly when he hugged her as she poped the pill in her mouth. "No I'm not and my big bro is coming to get me...." She said with dubt she already knew that she won't stay long since on how she act. Succubus/Siren can't be in a school like this with other students. Well to her thoughts she thinks that. "I'm a freak..." She whispered. Luci is a emotional child so it was hard for her to stay in one emotion as long she keep taking those pills but it was better then have instict of a sexual active cat every five seconds.

Divorced Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
User Image
"Your a freak? Saying that is like saying Im a normal person, which I know isnt true." He said with a laugh, giving her another hug. "Dont look so down on yourself."

Bashful Partier

5,275 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Yukino
User Image
Happy
User Image
User Image

Happy flew into Lucis window on accident, falling back onto the ledge. Owe! He cried, holding his head with his paws. The run in had made a huge crash and he saw two people inside. His Aera or his wings, have limited power. He tried to take off but he had ran out of power and just sat down and meowed cutely so he wouldnt get into trouble.

Demonic Waffles

12,975 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Noble Shade 100
User Image

Luci

She was about to say something but stopped heard something crash threw the window and looked. A smile formed on lips from Knight's and the kitten's meow Luci came over to it and picked it up. "Oh how did you get into this mess?" She asked it with a sweet voice with almost a lallby tone but she had to change her tone back. She didn't want them getting hyponized by her musical voice.

Divorced Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
User Image
"Hmm?" Knight said, looking at the small cat like thing. "Its kind of cute actually." he said, petting its head.

Bashful Partier

5,275 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Yukino
User Image
Happy
User Image
User Image

I was flying to the river but ran into this window! He said, raising a blue paw up. He had a smile on his face as he brushed himself off and immediately froze. My knapsack! Yuki-chan gave it to me and I lost it! He wailed, beginning to cry.

Demonic Waffles

12,975 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Kimi Elcipse Air
Kurai

She looked at the girl. "Well Happy be ok by himself?" She asked with concern.

User Image

Luci

Luci hugged the kitten. "Oh don't worry we'll help you find it." She trying to keep him from crying. "What does you knapsack look like kit?" She asked rocking him to him.

Bashful Partier

5,275 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Yukino
User Image
Happy
User Image
User Image

Oh yeah. He does this all this time so he'll be fine. She said, smiling. It's green. He sniffled, rubbing his eyes.

Divorced Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
User Image
"Alright, so we need to look for a green bag. Shouldnt be hard." He said, looking out the window.

Demonic Waffles

12,975 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Kimi Elcipse Air
Kurai

Air hands on her lap. "Oh but don't you get worry sometimes." She said in a worry tone. Her ears went down a bit thinking about it. She then put her arms around herself now thinking about Eclipse and Takashi. She laughed a bit thinking of it.

User Image

Luci

She nodded as she also looked out the window she put the kit on the window shill fo rhe could see also. "I don't see the green knapsack." She said then continued. "Let's try retracing your steps." She said.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff