Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,125 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
((ooc:also you are nto supposed to know that im ryu guy whole point in name change and character behavior))

Friendly Survivor

8,975 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
((ooc ok i resolved the problem dantes a lil dumbfounded now"

Blessed Explorer

7,950 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
R A I N E

Raine heard a voice come up to Josh, she shifted herself back into a ball and plopped down into Josh's pocket.. "Just as I come out someone as has to show up.. " She said annoyed as she was getting sick of travelling as a pocket pal.

Divorced Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
User Image
"Alrighty then Ryu, I'll take the offer for now. At least untill I can be seen by people again." He said with a little chuckle. "And dont worry Raine, it shouldnt be to much longer." He wispered to her.

"...Truthfully, I dont really know." Knight said a little annoyed. "But I have a feeling I know who it is."

Friendly Survivor

8,975 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
vermilion enters the school grounds" haha new people and new times plus a clear slate" he said nearly shouting . He looked around and wandered toward a store ,he went in looking around he grabbed a long wicked knife off a display and sheathed it on his belt under his cloak. He put the red and black hood up

11,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
~LUNA~

Luna came back from town with a basket full of ingredients, she decided that she would pick the flowers instead of buy them. When she passed the school's stores she felt somebody in there, it's scent was strange to her. She shrugged and began walking back to her dorm.

Friendly Survivor

8,975 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Vermillion took the knife out when he got outside he saw a girl he sheathed his blade and dropped a small bag of gold infront of her making it look like an accident he then ran off and hid behind a tree

11,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
~LUNA~

Luna looked down, seeing that somebody had dropped something, she looked around "hello? Whoever this bag belongs to you dropped it," she said then walked around the bag not even looking to see what was inside. Luna felt a little guilty, she picked up the bag so nobody would steal it and then placed it on a nearby bench, so nobody would trip or step on the bag. She then walked away hoping that nobody would steal the owner who owns the bag from the bench.

Friendly Survivor

8,975 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
He side stepped infront of luna" i dropped it so you could take it you see i am the robin hood sort i steal Nd give but i take what i want as well" vermilion went on ramblin

11,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
~LUNA~

Luna took a few step backs when a boy had stepped infront of her. She tilted her head at him "robin hood huh? Is that a nickname for you? And no thank you I don't need gold, why not give it to a charity or an orphanage?" she said and looked the boy up and down as if examining him.

Bashful Partier

5,275 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

The doctors called Dante. Hello is this Dante? Yukino Agrias boyfriend? I must inform you that Layla Agria, Yukinos mother, just passed away yesterday. Sorry for her loss but please inform her of this. Goodbye. And the doctor hung up.

Friendly Survivor

8,975 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
vermillion looked at her crazily " hmm i dont know " he said and disapeared in a puff of red smoke

dantes jaw hung open as he dropped his phone to the ground

Bashful Partier

5,275 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

She sat up, rubbing her eyes. Oh, hey Dante. What's wrong? Why am I in the hospital? She asked, cocking her head to the side.

11,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
~LUNA~

Luna watched as the boy had vanished in red smoke. She coughed a bit "What a strange boy.. I admire that," she said to herself. Then walked say from the smoke and into her dorm closing and locking it behind her.

Friendly Survivor

8,975 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
dante hugs her" nothing nothing at all just rest for now ill tell you"

vermilion forms out of lunas cloak "HELLO THERE" he said as his body forms ou of the red smoke produced from her cloak at that moment

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff