Welcome to Gaia! ::

Divorced Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
User Image
"I think we should wait, but if you want to make a toast please do so. I'll follow your choice on that." He said, looking around again. He still wasnt a big crowd person, but tonight he really made an acception towards it. "Wonder if Kimi is still mad..." He mumbled to himself.

High-functioning Daredevil

15,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
The motto of chivalry is also the motto of wisdom...

User Image

Nick W. Morris(Voice 0:54-1:05)

╔════════════════════════════════════╗

Nick smiled and almost wanted to laugh when he heard what Raine had said. Then after that she took his drink and took a sip. When she handed his drink back he thought about the face she made on her first sip. "Wow, I'm quite surprised that you actually drank it." He said looking the tall icy glass. "Six of these got a ex-brother in law of mine in a drunk tank for five hours." He added remember a long time ago during a house party when the police came and took almost every one to the drunk tank. "Maybe you can hold your alcohol." He said before taking another sip of his drink.

╚════════════════════════════════════╝

; to serve all, but love only one.

Blessed Explorer

7,950 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
R A I N E

Raine smiled at what he said and gave a chuckle at his little story about his ex-brother in law.
"Well since I'm only small I'd say less than six and I'll be in his position" She replied and decided to order a shot, she wondered if they had 'sex on the beach' or a 'wet p***y' shot but decided to go with the tornado.. "Two tornados please.." She said getting Nick one as well. "Your up for it right?" She asked as she turned to face him while the drinks were being made.

Friendly Survivor

8,975 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
"well hmmm " he looked over it all for a second "AHA" he picked up a bottle of vodka smirnoff "here we go the best stuff

11,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
B E L L~

Bell clasped her hands together at how many years they've been together. "Aww four years! That's fantastic" she said with a smile on her face, she then shook her head at his outburst on it. Watching as Ashley got happy about the knocking on the door, she looked over to Dominic to see him walking towards the door, plus the cracking of his knuckles. She grabbed the back of his collar and attempted to pull him back. "Why are you getting so worked up for?" she asked, as she finally dragged him back away from the door. She released him and folded her arms across her chest waiting for an answer 'goodness' she thought to herself as her foot started tapping on the floor.

Perfect Reveler

Just close your eyes

The sun is going down

User Image

[[ Misa and Chocolat ]]

User Image

You'll be alright

No one can hurt you now

User Image

"We should make a tiny one, but not with champagne. We can use.. this," Misa said, picking up two small cups of punch from the drinks table and handing Josh one. She held it in the air before speaking in a cheerful tone. "A toast to us, our friends, and another great day added to our lives~!"

"Hell yeah!" Chocolat said in excitement, grabbing two plastic cups in seconds. "Alright, lets drink and party all night!" She cheered, taking the bottle from Noire and pouring the Vodka into the cups. "I'd say I could get through.. 6 or 7 of these before getting drunk," She said with a laugh.

You and I'll be safe and sound

Friendly Survivor

8,975 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
"well i dont know" he said smiling

Divorced Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
User Image
"Cheers." He said, tapping his cup against hers, then drinking the punch. "For once, im actually glad Im speaking to the public. But before I make a fool of myself, i'll sit back down." He said, giving a little laugh. "Thank god im not drinking any alcohol..."

High-functioning Daredevil

15,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
The motto of chivalry is also the motto of wisdom...

User Image

Nick W. Morris(Voice 0:54-1:05)

╔════════════════════════════════════╗

Nick grinned when he heard what Raine said first. Then while she ordered he finished the Lynchburg Lemonade and rattled the ice inside the now empty until she asked if he was up for it. He heard her order two tornadoes and thought it would be the first time he ever drank that. So he shrugged before saying, "Yeah, I guess." Sarcastically, shrugging again while smiling. He just wondered how much more alcohol she needed before passing out.

╚════════════════════════════════════╝

; to serve all, but love only one.

Divorced Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Josh here. First, the YYCA forum is now almost over, we shall let yodaim officialy close it, so yeah... Second, we had a slight change in plans. Eevee is now running the new forum YinYang Cross University due to a majority vote of the mods, so please click the link, send the profile or fill a new one in, and please! Have a nice time.

-Joshua Tyler Wikey (Joshua1821)

YYCA University

Friendly Regular

7,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Joshua1821
Josh here. First, the YYCA forum is now almost over, we shall let yodaim officialy close it, so yeah... Second, we had a slight change in plans. Eevee is now running the new forum YinYang Cross University due to a majority vote of the mods, so please click the link, send the profile or fill a new one in, and please! Have a nice time.

YYCA University

oh josh forgot to tell you, send me a pm saying wether or not you are comeing to the new rp, if i allready see you there, expect a guild request

Divorced Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
bonesboy368
Joshua1821

YYCA University

oh josh forgot to tell you, send me a pm saying wether or not you are comeing to the new rp, if i allready see you there, expect a guild request

Oy! I didnt hear you tell me that!

Friendly Regular

7,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Joshua1821
bonesboy368
Joshua1821

YYCA University

Oy! I didnt hear you tell me that!

i did... i sayed it in my mind xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas