Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Survivor

8,975 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Its ok love" he held her head to his chest " remember its forever and always with me love "

11,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
B E L L~

Bell's eyes began to water as she kept looking, then she turned her head over at Dominic "I-I-I can't find it" she said softly, hoping that she didn't lose it. Then she turned her head away from him and kept looking.

Demonic Waffles

12,975 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Noble Shade 100
She held him tight then smirked when he hair covered her eyes. "I'm sorry....." She summoned a scyth blade to her hand and stabbed him hard through the back then let him go with a smile. "Night night Mr. Takashi......but don't worry when you wake you be in the hostpital...where those nice grown ups will help you." She giggled and turned to leave picking up her towel holding her phone. She made call once she got outside.

Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Dominic saw her eyes water and went over and hugged her gently and held her head close. Its going to be ok... he said and trailed off, knelt infront of her and out his hands on her shoulders Just tell me what your looking for and I will gladly help you in any way possible He gave her a heart warming smile

Friendly Survivor

8,975 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Last thing takashi knew he had a blade through his back he reached for his lover and he went und next thing he knew he was in the hospital full of needles waiting for his lover looking at the tatoo on his arm forever and always it brought back memories : the beach , the roof ,when they met , first date cafe luniar, the mall, and the moment that would last a life time.

11,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
B E L L~

Bell looked at Dominic with her watery eyes then said softly "I-I can't find my..." getting cut off by her door being swung open and her dad appeared drunk with a beer bottle in his hand and in the other, the item that Bell wants, a picture of her mother, the only picture she had of her. Bell's eyes moved sadly over to her dad seeing that he had the picture "Give that back" she pleaded. Her dad smirked at her "Give what back?" he said acting like he didn't know then started waving the picture in his hand and said "Oh! Are you wanting this picture of mommy?" he said bitterly. Then dropped his bottle of beer and slowly tore up the picture. Bell froze in shock, and it seemed like her heart shattered inside, then she made a gust of wind slam her dad against the wall. "You tore it! You know that's the only thing I have of her!" she yelled at him as tears fell down on her face. Her dad just smirked at her, too drunk to care, and actually he never even cared for Bell.

Demonic Waffles

12,975 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Noble Shade 100
After a couple of hours a person stood at his bed with a small frown but a knowingly smile. "I told you......but for once I hope you get better though." The girl smiled and left it was Eclipse. Once long hours past again Air sat beside his bed with a frown she looked at the pills in her hands that she givin by her counsilor.

Friendly Survivor

8,975 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Takashi looked at air the most beautiful girl hed ever seen a snowy maiden of sorts then he saw the pills he wanted to say something but his body ached the gem in his chest got pushed out by the scythe he rolled to his side thanking eclipse on the inside for saying what she did then said weakly" love pain is not a matter to me ill bear it all for you angain now forever and always" he said and neerly went back under from the morphene he.received

Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Dominic watched as she threw her father against the wall. He stood up and walked over to her and put his hands on her shoulders and stood behind her, but didnt stop her. What you did was wrong. That picture ment a lot to your daughter. But, to be honest, you dont deserve her...I felt sorry for you last time when I heard what you had said...I thought it was my fault. So I did what any GOOD...hell even decent would a better way to describe it...person would do...I gave your daughter a home. A good family. And a chance for a better life. Im not going to be forgiving...and this time Dominic waved his fingers at him and the shadows in the room restrained his wrists and legs against the wall You will not be getting away...and I dont believe... Dominic squeezed Bells shoulders gently She will be either...not after doing this...

Demonic Waffles

12,975 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Noble Shade 100
She put it down know it would be bad if she toke them she wanted till him something but didn't how. After looking at him she waited till they removed the needles for he could move. Once he was aloud to she grabed his hand and put it on her tummy.

11,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
B E L L~

Bell closed her eyes shut as more tears fell down her face. She wanted to strangle him, but knew that wouldn't help, getting revenge doesn't solve anything. "Just leave him" she said harshly with a few sobs, then grabbed her bag and walked out of her room and headed outside waiting to go. Her dad still on the wall, he spit on the floor disgusted "You think I care about that girl who is a freak! It was her fault that her mom is dead! But I suppose you're going to kill me eh?" he said bitterly.

Edit~

Friendly Survivor

8,975 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Takashi gasped " but wait i ans how i used a "at this time he received pain killers and astress releiver he passed out

Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Dominic watched as she walked outside, and then back at her father. He released him and watched as he fell to his knees. No...Im not...but,...Your lucky...that she is sparing you...but...if it were me...no one would see you again...thats why he tariled off, walked over, and knelt by him Im going to make a deal with you. Dominic looked at him and lifted his chin up so that they were eye level. You so much as harm her in any way ever again when you see her, that is IF she wants to see you ever again, I will be getting the authorities and throwing your sorry a** in jail...you hear me? He stood up and walked out side to Bell before he could say anything. He went up to her from behind and hugged her gently. come on we're heading home...and there is something i want to tell you on the way...Now hold on... He picked her up marrige style and leaped off the tree tops.

Demonic Waffles

12,975 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Noble Shade 100
She let go of his hand and left out the room to go to the doctor to make sure the thing was right affter she finished with check ups sat back down waiting till he got up.

Friendly Survivor

8,975 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Takashi got up in alot of pain and sst beside air" umm wow are yiu sure " takashi said in shock

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff