Welcome to Gaia! ::

11,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
B E L L~

Bell wrapped her arms around his neck, while he carried her off. She tried to hold her tears back from crying, but they kept falling down, making his shirt wet. "Sorry I got your shirt wet" she said softly wiping the tears away. Then kept silent for a second and asked "What do you need to tell me" as she wiped her eyes again.

Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Dominic stopped and came to a halt balancing on top of a tree over the city ...this he said softly and put his hand on her cheek and gently whipped the tears from her eyes and kissed her softly. I fell in love with you from the moment i saw you...when you were running from your father....at first I was to shy to tell you, but just now...it gave me courage...it gave me something to fight for thats greater than myself in this world...

Demonic Waffles

12,975 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Noble Shade 100
She nodded then started to tear up this wasn't the first she had a kid it was around the Elizabethan time when she had one but her husband didn't want anything to with her and the baby anymore so she had to kill it. Thinking about made her sad and wraped her arms arounf her tummy. "But I understand if you want to breakup Takashi..."

Friendly Survivor

8,975 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Takashi wrapped his arms round her " its my kid to " he said kissing

Demonic Waffles

12,975 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Noble Shade 100
She wipped her tears as she looked up at him when he hugged her. Air smiled at what he said then frowned thinking about Eclipse and her mom what would they think."They don't know about me being you know pergnant."

11,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
B E L L~

Bell's eyes widened as he kissed her, she blushed then closed her eyes and kissed him back. Then opened her eyes as he pulled away from the kiss telling her that he fell in love with her. She gave him a small smile Oh well I fell in love with you too.. For standing up to my father and helping me" she said softly then blushed.

Friendly Survivor

8,975 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
" it was my fsult ill tell them " takashi said getting up bringing his car round for air" shall we go?"

Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Dominic smiled at her and blushed lightlyShall we go home now miss Bell? He looked at her with a smile

Demonic Waffles

12,975 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Noble Shade 100
She looked at the car for a moment then sat down once she got in. Once they got to her house Eclipse and Mimiko waited for her when she opened the door Eclipse stared at her with her ears back angerly. "You son of b-" Air interupted her. "Eclipse no....." Mimiko said going over to Air with a hug. "You can't stress her." He said.

Friendly Survivor

8,975 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Takashi took aiir in embrace" ok fine were keeping the baby" he said and kissed air

Demonic Waffles

12,975 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Elcipse groaned with anger but calmed her self. "Alright fine....." She said when Air looked at her she seen that Air was crying earlier but also knew about the accedent that happened at the Elizabethan. "Let just see what mom thinks about this when she gets back." Elcipse said with a sigh messing with her messy bed hair. Air nodded with delight glad that Eclipse was being nice to Takashi. "But... If you do wrong to my sister.." She toke a breather then said with a angery tone. " I swear I will kill you right there infront of the damn thing.." She pointed at the unborn baby.

Friendly Survivor

8,975 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Takashi ssaid " ok.......sis"

Demonic Waffles

12,975 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Eclipse looked at him with abit of a startle.

11,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
I-EATED-YOUR-MUFFINZ

User Image
B E L L~

Bell smiled up at him then nodded her head "yeah let's go home" then thought about her mom's picture, she really wanted it back. She hated her father for doing such a thing like that, he loved her mom and guessed that if she was still alive maybe he would love Bell too. But that's just one of Bell's dreams to have one day, knowing that her mom won't come back and her dad will always hate her.

Friendly Survivor

8,975 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
takshi was taken back himself "hawh" takashi wrapped her arms tight around air " is this realy happening"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff