Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,325 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
User ImageAmie
"But it was a wonderful display. The only damage was everyone being scared and well maybe the food is no good," she looked up at Francis.

(( gone for the night guys... byeee ))
((I got to get going as well!! Night everyone!!))

Benevolent Ladykiller

11,325 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Flatterer 200
He pointed to Midale. "Her dress was on fire before she tore it from turning into giant kitty-cat."

8,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Watching Phearia leave from his side, Fabrizzio, shrugged his shoulders and slowly dropped the beat on his feet leaving the dance floor to catch his shoes.
"...Heck, tomorrow my legs will be sorer than a rock."
Sitting down on a chair far from the centre of the room, the counsellor got his shoes back on and leaned back catching up his breath.
"Hell with these forever-young devils!", then setting free a tired grumble as he got up from the chair, Fabrizzio sunk his hands in his pockets and decided to finish the soirée in his office, drinking like an Irishman and smoking like an Arab.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

“A little sincerity is a dangerous thing, and a great deal of it is absolutely fatal.”
-Oscar Wilde

Devoted Phantom

Milo grabbed Dani and pulled her to cover her from any scratch, when the fireworks went off, "are you okay?" he asked concerned. Then he looked around the room and ended up by seeing Lucian grabbing Constantine leg. He bit his lip and looked back at Dani.

Beloved Phantom

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Nykila grinned, blowing a kiss at Andrew. She seemed totally unfazed at being caught, though she relaxed when Andrew was out of reach of Midale
Aiden brushed himself off
Constantine continued. "Lucian?"
Dani screamed when the fireworks went off and cling to Milo. "I'm fine." she was trembling

Devoted Phantom

Milo smiled at Dani, tapping her on her back. "It's okay, it's already over."

Beloved Phantom

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
"Promise?" she peeked out, looking at the food table. "That was scary....I thought it was gunshots or something."

Devoted Phantom

Milo giggled "Yeah, I promise" he looked at the table "well, we knew that something like that was going to happen, though we didn't know when."

Beloved Phantom

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
She nodded. "Do you think they'll be in alot of trouble?" she gestured to Nykila and Andrew

Devoted Phantom

Milo shrugged "Maybe, though they seem happy for it" he said while looking at Nykila and Andrew

Beloved Phantom

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
She looked at them too "They're really flirty with each other..." she looked at him. "Did you see her kiss him before the fireworks went off? I think they like each other."

Devoted Phantom

Milo looked at surprised "They did?" Milo laughed "I can't believe I missed it!"

8,325 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
User ImageAmie
"Oh I see. Well then that is damage," she said looking over at Midale.

(( just popping in... i have to go back to work but i will be on later ))

Beloved Phantom

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
She nodded. "I saw her kiss him before running off right when the fireworks went off." she tilted her head. "I think she's finally over Dominic." she said the last part more to herself.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff