Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Slowing the beat of his fee, he lightly dropped his jaw, but shook it off as soon as Phearia's agile yet firm steps challenged him into an serious challenge.
Poking his lips in a whistle, he snorted.
"Sh*t just got serious! Bring it on, lady!"
Facing her, like a mirror he moved swiftly while occasionally snapping his fingers.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

“A little sincerity is a dangerous thing, and a great deal of it is absolutely fatal.”
-Oscar Wilde

8,325 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
User ImageAmie
Amie blushed. "Oh. But I would love to dance with you if they ever finish." She smiled. "Let's go over to Aiden and Midale. Shall we?"
User Image Andrew

Andrew looked at Dani and smirked. "No, we just came dateless together." He laughed lightly and looked at Nykila, he took her hand and led her out onto the dance floor. "I should warn you, I'm not very good at dancing." He grinned at her and placed his hands gently on her hips.

Beloved Phantom

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Lynx poked him. "So having fun?"
Constantine looked like he wanted to hug him but restrained himself. "You're being too cute, cut it out."
Aiden opened his mouth as if to say something, stopped and then shoved more chocolate in his mouth. He gave her a thumbs up.
Dani giggled, copying him. She stumbled a bit and blinked. "This is hard."
Nykila laughed at his response and tilted her head when he pulled her onto the dance floor. "As long as you don't break me, I don't care how you dance." she grinned at him. "As for me though, I'm an okay dancer." she looked at Phearia and Fabrizzio. "Should we copy them?" her hips swayed as she talked.

Devoted Phantom

Milo giggled at Dani "Yes, it is." he said while keeping on clacking his feets as the beat went on.

Benevolent Ladykiller

11,325 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Flatterer 200
Phearia smiled, then something occurred to her and she lunged forward, her hands meeting Fabrizzio's shoulders and she flipped over him, landed on her feet and continued dancing. A slight smirk on her face. "No, Fabrizzio. That S**t is serious." She said, now dancing with slight jazz hands and doing the steps opposite as him as she pressed her back against his and kept up.
"Yes." He smiled at her.
"Why?" Lucian asked, getting a shy, bashful look.
"As the lady wishes," Francis said politely.
Midale tried to not laugh, her face turning pink with the effort.

8,325 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
User ImageAmie
Amie giggled. "Your so sweet," she said as she blushed. She wrapped her arm in his and walked over to Midale and Aiden. "How are you guys going?"
User Image Andrew

"You said no breaking?" Andrew's voice held an amused tone as he looked at Nykila. He started to sway back and forth with her. He looked back at the two having a dance battle and laughed. "I don't think so. If you want to keep all your body parts then lets stick with swaying." He smirked as he glanced back at Phearia and Fabrizzo.

8,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Whistling, he grinned taking her hands back to his, rotating her light figure and throwing her in the air, his hands catching her and smoothly making her slide underneath him to his back, turning around for her, beating his feet with the rhythm.
"Keep it on comming!"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

“A little sincerity is a dangerous thing, and a great deal of it is absolutely fatal.”
-Oscar Wilde

Beloved Phantom

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Lynx smiled back, kissing his cheek. "Nice mask by the way."
Constantine smiled. "Because you're making me giggly from your cuteness and I just want to embrace you and squeeze you."
Aiden swallowed it and smiled at Francis and Amie. "Hello...we...I mean I, am having chocolate. Yes...it's good." he gave another thumbs up and looked at Midale. "You're pink."
Nykila smiled. "I'm fine with swaying, I like keeping my body parts where they are." she put her arms up and swayed them too. She laughed as she did so, obviously enjoying herself immensely.
Dani giggled and matched his dancing. "Swing is hard but fun."
User Image Andrew

Andrew laughed and shook his head watching Nykila sway her arms. He rolled his eyes and stayed where he was just hoping that she wouldn't hit him in the face. "You are completely ridiculous, did you know that?" He laughed, and shrugged and put his hands to meet hers. Andrew took Nykila's hands in his and swayed along with her.

Devoted Phantom

Milo laughed when almost he stumbled on his own foot, "I'm no good at this, at all!"

Beloved Phantom

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Nykila intertwined their fingers, laughing. "So? Is that a problem, babe?" she grinned, continuing to sway. "I may be ridiculous, but I know how to have fun in life." she smiled at him.
Dani giggled. "It's easy, you're just clumsy." she said jokingly. She continued, matching the beat perfectly.

Devoted Phantom

Milo laughed "Oh yeah? you just said it was hard, though." He put his hand behind her back as they did a half turn, keeping up with her as best as possible.
User Image
Persephone

Persephone swayed onto campus letting her strapless dress flow slowly in the wind. She had a book in one hand and her class schedule and other papers in the other. She took in a deep breath and seemed to float onto the campus. She wasn't wearing any shoes, and her feet were only inches from the ground. Persephone saw that there was a noisy dance going on and she decided that she needed to go to that. "Let's hope that it is almost over..." She spoke in a soft, airy voice that wafted around her for a while before dying out.

User Image Andrew

Andrew grinned at Nykila. "No, if it was I wouldn't be here swaying with you, now would I?" He winked at her and couldn't help but wonder what time it was. "You have to be ridiculous to have fun? Good thing you meet me, now all you need is me to have a good time." He winked at her and unconsciously took a step forward.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff