Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Citizen

10,850 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
User Image

JackJack had squeeled in joy and grasped Missy in a hug when she finally accepted everything. "Course I didn't do it on my own silly. I just pointed out what stuff you liked and Kenny made note of it. Daddy approved and after he dropped us off Kenny went back to the stores and got his hands on everything. I told him what to put on the laptop, like the programs and stuff. He even put plants vs zombies, the sims, and a few other games on there too." It was then that she'd let Aisha in, staying silent as Aisha talked to Missy. She stared at Missy for a moment. "I know you really want it Missy but that guy screamed creeper what if he's filling you with bad mojo or something?" she offered thinking that maybe magic wasn't the way to go about this, at least not magic from a dude they don't know. "He lied to us too. He said that this was a gift from the school right? the wishes. I mean if it was why are the staff all worried about it?" She may be a space cadet but she wasn't stupid.
User Image

Dangerous Citizen

10,850 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
Xae'tan Tlacolotl Yaxlana

Xae'tan listened intently as he admired Elwoods ability with the plants. "He is most certainly within their pack but how high I do not know. It is difficult to tell. I had hoped you may have some insight on the matter." He paused to admire an orchid from his homelands. "It is good to know my pelts will not prove offensive. It is quite a concept the hunt..." He thought for a moment. "I think perhaps I shall take up your idea of the hunt. Peter has been pretending to be something he is not and as such has likely taken far to much time away from acting as he would enjoy. Perhaps a hunt would do him well even if it should not prove in my favor where Leila is involved. He needs friends and I am open to being his." He turned away from the flowers. "I shall take my leave now and begin preparations. Many thanks for lending me your ear and for your advice." He gave a quick bow with fist over his heart. "Should you have need of me at any point feel free to ask."

Romantic Werewolf

11,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Fluff Rehab 200
User Image Father Elwood

Elwood was always pleased to hear someone saw hope in his words and found 'other' good things with in his ideas, like making new friends. "I don't know much about Peter, he only spoken to me briefly" Elwood nod to the other man "Feel free to ask for my ear any time, I will away be willing to hear what you may have to say and give advisement if you ask for it. Also feel free to come here if you need some time alone. I've added these flowers just for you." He gave a little bow in return "I will keep that in mind my friend, just remember you always have a friend in me." He moved deeper into the woods "Enjoy your day" with a wave he was gone from site.

God loves all of his children, even the one's that hide in shadows

Dangerous Citizen

10,850 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

"My thanks again. And you as well should you ever have need of me." Xae'tan said before taking his leave. He went to his room and made preparations. It took some doing but it worked. He sharpened his weapons and took out his pelts. Eventually there was no putting it off. He'd be going for a hunt regardless, he needed to blow of steam and this was something he always enjoyed. He'd change after finding out if anyone was going with him. No reason to frighten kids by walking around in his hunting outfit. He tried to find Kanlone so when that failed he went to Peters room. Knocking on the door he tried to decide what to say. Eventually he just decided to be out with it. Without opening the door he spoke. "Peter. I am going for a hunt. I wondered if you would be willing to join me. Perhaps, as I hunt in my home country far from others you may be able to be at ease for a bit. It may be good medicine." He paused. "Perhaps you may choose to invite those wolves in the school. We may stay till the morn if you see fit and make an event of it. What say you?" he asked stopping to wait for a response.

Romantic Werewolf

11,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Fluff Rehab 200
User Image Peter Newkirk the vampire assassin
Peter give Ash a small lick before he shower as the water wash him clean, he wonder if anything else would work in replacement of food. Sometimes sex worked, but then it was loud, bloody, and kind of on the horror show side. Getting out he dress without noticing if Ash was there or had gone to do wash. He wasn't a fool, he know how he felt and how she had acted. He just didn't know if he could stand losing her to another. Even if she didn't love him, she'd be his. As a smell came from the door Peter regard it with detest. He listened to the other man, before opening the door fully clothed "Why?" He snap his eyes showing signs of his feeling, but his face as cold as ever. He didn't like to be supremest, but true was he needed to feed on a living animal, a hunt with a pack was not a bad idea.

You brake the law, I brake you

User Image

Dangerous Citizen

10,850 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

Xae'tan took a step back from the doorway to give Peter some extra space when he opened the door. "Many reasons. The first of which being that a hunt releases stress and I am in need of stress relief. The second being that seeing the day you have had I thought you may enjoy a hunt where you do not risk harming anyone. The third being that I think you would benefit from a friend who can gain little by being such. Moreover I am in need of learning of your kind, of wolves, and I was told were's enjoyed the hunt. The idea has merit of being good for all parties involved." he smirked now. "besides, I plan on hunting in shibalba there is particularly challenging pray where I wish to hunt. Beings similar to those called Chimera. only they are part jaguar, part serpent, and part monkey. They taste quite good and prove a challenge."

Romantic Werewolf

11,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Fluff Rehab 200
User Image Peter Newkirk the vampire assassin

Peter face remain stone like, except his fangs where more noticeable as he slight growl. Not at the man in his doorway, but at his fangs for not going away. "I am not going anywhere we can not walk to" It wasn't a yes or a no, he could run anywhere but it still took a few to do so. No matter the reason however he refused to go into that shadow world willingly. "Your not taking me into your dark whole of my own free will, I rather shove a hot poker throw my eye." He snap meaning anywhere they couldn't get to on foot was out of the question. "Ash you want go hunting" Now what Xae'tan hadn't thought of was the wolf's could just chose to leave him behind and go alone. However wolves had ways that made scene only to them. Plus Peter did need to feed on a living thing he really couldn't afford pushing the envelop that day. "There woodlands about an hour drive from here. I not riding in no bloody car, we'll pack run it." Meaning he was going to invite his pack, he looked over at the elf "You get there anyway you like, but wolves run or walk, we don't take short cuts" That was slightly not true, because his gift of speed was a short of short cut. However he would slow to run with the pack. "Well why you standing there elf, go get the others"

You brake the law, I brake you

User Image

Dangerous Citizen

10,850 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

"It was an offer nothing more. I simply wish to hunt, the where does not matter." Xae'tan said with a shrug. He listened and shrugged again. "If you do not mind I will join you. I already attempted to locate Kanlone and could not. I will attempt to locate Ash's sisters if they are to go with you. I will attempt to invite miss Leila myself but as she is angry with me I may find myself staying here to avoid angering her further." He looked heartbroken as he spoke of Leila and didn't even attempt to hide his pain in the matter. He sighed. So much for a relieving stress. "I shall go make my preparations." He gave a little bow, hardly more then a nod, and turned to leave heading towards Leilas room. He took a deep breath to calm himself and knocked. "Miss Leila." he began. "I am here to extend an invitation for a hunt. Peter has already agreed to come and although I don't know how many others will I am almost certain there will be others...." he lapsed into silence as he tried to figure out what to say next and could find nothing. Feeling much like an awkward child.

Romantic Werewolf

11,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Fluff Rehab 200
User Image

Rin'za

Rin'za open the door to look at the tall elf who tower over her "If Peter is going we will too, now shoe" She then shoe him away like a kind of filthy dog. Leila was just feet behind her glaring out the door. Both had been trying to find there siblings. Kanlone was in trouble for leaving without his pack and so was her sister. After all it was NOT appropriate for for then to be hanging out together alone given how her sister felt. It didn't matter Kanlone had said no way. What matter was it was kind of leading the kid on. There for they should not be alone. Plus with everything that had happened with Peter Kanlone should of been there to help find his brother, or to protect his lower level pack members. It was just harder to remember the pack ways, when most your pack was far away.

double the trouble, double the fun!
(Sorry for not posting guys. Been busy with school this week. Two weeks left!!
PS: Will post soon and sorry again)

Dangerous Citizen

10,850 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
Alara Morningstar
User Image
After everything had blown over with the whole situation Kasha settled for the next best thing. If she couldn't have him otherwise she at least wanted to spend time with Kanlone. So, she'd gone with the only thing she could think of. She'd asked him to take her rock climbing. She had asked HIM not the other way around. She'd been reading up on it ever since she found the supplies in his room and really wanted to try it. Besides, true her crush on him hadn't blown over and yeah the time alone was only making that crush worse but while she watched him, admired him, and all but actually drooled she kept it to herself. She didn't bring it up. He was trying to look at her as a sister or a child she knew that and just counted herself lucky she'd been able to wrangle some time alone with him. If she couldn't be more to him she wanted to at least be his friend. Being around him made her happy. She couldn't see what the big problem was. True she and her sister were young but they weren't THAT young damnit. It took some convincing but in the end he consented. Since it was their day off it seemed the perfect time. She packed them a simple lunch and they left the school. It wasn't until halfway up a mountain, hanging from ropes a hundred or so feet in the air that they got the summons back. 'great' she thought, their fun cut short. She'd been doing so good too. They began the slow process of returning to the ground. Her feet touched the ground and a flick of something touched her nose in return. She looked up at the sky but didn't see anything and started making her way to their things so they could begin packing up to head back. That's when it hit. The sky opened up and poured and within moments she couldn't tell which way was what. She looked at the now drenched Kanlone. "Can you tell the way back?" She asked hopefully. Even if the rain stopped right then, their trail was gone and she knew that the dry runoff trench with the little stream of water they'd crossed on the way there was going to flood...quickly.

(edited a bit too so we can have some fun.)
User Image

Kanlone couldn't say no. Not because of any romantic feelings towards Kasha. He didn't like her like that, more accurately he couldn't. She was young, entirely too young for his tastes. And she reminded him of Leila in a way. She'd looked so damn hopeful when she'd asked him to take her rock climbing. He knew he should have said no but Kasha had looked a lot like Leila when she'd pegged him with the puppy dog look.. After that he'd been putty in her hands. Ad that was how he'd ended up rock climbing with Kasha.Things were going fine as they made their way up the mountain. The trip itself wasn't particular hard, but it was dangerous all the sane. That was Kanlone's reason for being here. He knew what he was doing, he was experienced, in a sense he was the teacher in this situation so he wasn't really doing anything to stir up Kash'a crush or anything. At least he hoped not...

The'd been climbing for a little while when the summons to return reached the pair. Kanlone's expression looked somewhat disgruntled before he started the journey back. He'd been enjoying himself. Both because of Kasha's company and the fact t hat he'd found someone to rock climb with. Once their feet touched the ground and they started heading back something caught Kasha's attention prompting her to check the sky for some reason. He arched one crimson hued brow in question before he shrugged it of. In a matter of time the thing that had caught Kasha's attention became extremely obvious to him as the sky opened up effortlessly dousing the pair. Kanlone lifted a hand brushing his sodden hair of his face and shaking his head at Kasha's question. "No, I haven't been this way before. The place I usually go to is for more advanced climbers, this was your first time so I deviated from the usual path." he admitted mentally cursing himself. he should have marked the trail instead he'd been arrogant and decided to rely on his heightened senses to take them back. "We should find somewhere to wait it out. Once it stops we see if we have any luck picking up our scents. If not then we'll have to see if we can find any familiar landmarks."[

Dangerous Citizen

10,850 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
Kasha shivers involuntarily as the water seeps through her clothes. She has no idea which direction the school is. "I think" she brushed limp water laden hair from her face "I think I spotted a cave nearby." Without any further conversation about it she grabs the last of her things and starts back towards where they'd been climbing. Thankful the scents, though dulled, weren't completely gone yet. She was quickly getting muddy and her clothes clung to her in uncomfortable ways. She wasn't whining, or crying, or leaning on Kanlone for some sort of protection. She had the confidence of someone who got lost frequently... like really lost. Ok so she had the directional sense and attention span of a drugged squirrel unless she absolutely HAD to pay attention, like to the way Kanlone's muscles rippled as he'd been pulling on the ropes or how his shirt was now clinging to HIM in rather nice ways. She got easily lost and easily distracted but she always handled things with confidence. "There it is" she said rushing to the entrance and whipping out a long blade. She charged right in and there was a squeal of an animal as she killed the currant occupant of the shallow cave. She smiled up at him and held up a raccoon. "Now we don't have to eat a soggy lunch. I think there's enough dry stuff in here...I'll make a fire" With that she opened her bag and pulled out a bit of flint. Piling leaves and twigs before clearing an area around it she struck it with her knife sending sparks. She got on her hands and knees and started blowing at the tiny little embers till a small fire sprung to life.
User Image

Ash watched the array of emotions flicker across Peters face starting with disgust and ending with hurt. Wait, why was he hurt? She'd offered to try and help him, not harm him. Why did he have any reason to look hurt? Her brow wrinkled slightly in confusion and she grabbed her note back as he roughly pushed it at her and started ranting. She listened quietly before she scribbled down a reply. 'True, but I would try to find an alternative. I asked to take care of you. When I asked that I didn't mean with something as menial as house chores. I can do more, but not unless you clue me in. So I ask again. What can I do to help?' she flung the note back at him with a small flare of anger. he wanted to snarl and growl at her for asking a simple question so she could do what she promised him..Sheesh it was utterly ridiculous. She wasn't crazy about giving him her blood but seeing as of she hadn't been able to think of anything else she'd asked. There wasn't any harm in asking. At least that was how the saying went. She nodded stiffly at his apology her expression becoming somewhat distracted as he stripped down to his birthday suit her gaze wandering only to snap up at the mention of doing the wash. Her nose wrinkled slightly but she nodded turning away. Fine, he wanted her to do chores? She'd do them, she'd prove that her note hadn't been an empty vow.

Before he left her completely though giving her a small lick making her reel in surprise. She watched him depart for his shower in mild curiosity before she shook her head and got to work on the clothes stooping slightly to pick up the basket of dirty laundry before she left to take care of it. It wasn't long before she returned with the basket full of clean and partially folded laundry. She'd just stepped inside to finish the ob when someone knocked on the door. She looked up curiously to see if Peter was going to get it or if he expected her to do. Seeing that the other was handling whoever was at the door she continued to do the laundry her movements quick and effortlessly as she stacked the growing amount of folded clothes into a neat stack before returning to the empty basket. By this point and time she'd picked up on the anger radiating form Peter voice to note that whoever he was talking to wasn't high on his list of favorite people. Then again she was beginning to wonder if there was anyone he liked. She wouldn't go so far as to say he liked her but there was definitely something between them. Neither of them were sure what it was though. It was something they were still working out. At an extremely slow pace. She remained in her current place silently listening in on the conversation. It wasn't like either of them were being necessarily quiet. It wasn't much longer before Ash realized Peter was talking to Xae'tan.

At the mention of a hunt, Ash was drawn helplessly closer to the direction of their voices. A hunt would be wonderful. When was the last time she'd been able to run, fully run without worrying that she'd do something that would reveal what she really was to the other students? And it'd help Peter, hadn't he stated that he needed to feed from something live and preferably of another species? Her inner wolf wriggled in delight at the thought of a romp off of a school grounds It didn't with who, let alone where so long as she got to run. At the sound of her name leaving Peter's lips she stepped into the room nodding vigorously her golden hued eyes seeming to shine brighter as she moved closer her body language stating that she was ready to go sooner rather than later.

Romantic Werewolf

11,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Fluff Rehab 200
((Not to rain on your idea guys but werewolves are woodland type, they wouldn't get lost because it is raining. Stuck in traffic on the way back sure it new york. Maybe it took them a few to hike out of the woods, but rain not going to slow them down or bug them in anyway. One shift there dogs, they be fine. be sides, that they are far behind, they should of showed up at the school quit a few pages back. I'd like it if they did get there, so we could move forward with the rest of the game. No pack member we'll leave until they are there))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff