Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Werewolf

11,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Fluff Rehab 200
User Image

Bassu

Bassu back away from the tree his head spinning as he tried to get his footing. That had been a meager fail. He wasn't use to this, any of it really. His life was in a small cage or in a ring fighting to live. Everything around him was new, odd, strange, and very scary. Though he did put on a brave face the younger wolf was very frightened. He didn't know why the other kept following him, perhaps to kill him and eat him. He didn't know why they all smelled funny to him. When in a room full of people, only very strong smells over powered the rest. When his head stop spinning and he noticed the brightly colored thing speaking at him. He jump growing loudly, showing teeth, as his tail was down flat over his bottom. Her words where not one's he know 'You, ok, what're, you' all sound like nose to him. She looked rather claim and unafraid of him. His head drop down as she reach a hand out to him. Slowly he moved in like a sleek cat before sniffing her hand. It was then he smelt the sweet food on the colorful thingy. It would of been easy to kill the thing, but maybe it was poison to eat it. Bright color meant toxic after all. He head but her just enough to knock her down, and then he rip open her pockets to eat the candies. Never hurting the thing, just going after it food.

are you talking to me? why are you talking to me?

Dangerous Citizen

10,850 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
User Image

JackJack had been calm until it jumped at her. Even when it had started growling. When it did though and went after her pants she let out a startled squeak and then bit its ear. She watched a movie once that said it was a show of dominance. "No!" she cried shoving at his nose "bad!" She snapped before she glared at it indigently. "wait!" she reached into the pocket's he'd been tearing at and pulled out the candy putting it on the ground in front of her. "now eat." none of it was chocolate so aside from the paper there was nothing that could really harm it. mostly it was taffy.
User Image

Romantic Werewolf

11,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Fluff Rehab 200
User Image

Bassu

Bassu wasn't at all hurt by the bite, though he did snap back getting hold of her ruffled thing (skirt) he didn't know the word bad, but wait he know. He let go so she could do whatever it was she was going to do. Once the food was on the ground he tore into it, getting leaf, dirt, and sticks in the mix. It didn't matter though he ate it all, without a care. He had never had candy before, when it was gone he turned to the thing once more sniffing at her. His one greed eye showing more light and intent then his one red. As the red one was damaged long ago, he lost some site in it. He snort pawing at the ground, waiting for more candies.

(edit if need too)

Dangerous Citizen

10,850 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
User Image

JackJack dug around in her pockets till she was out of candy. "No more" she said sadly before reaching out to gently and tentatively massage the area by his ears. "Come with me?" she said nodding back towards camp. "I have more food there." She wanted to hug it but she wasn't sure if it was actually dangerous or not. Probably but she never cared. She figured the longer she stalled the more likely someone would show up and know what to do. It wasn't a regular wolf, she knew that from the patterning. She also knew she probably smelled like Peter since she'd been on his back only recently.
User Image

Romantic Werewolf

11,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Fluff Rehab 200
User Image

Bassu

Bassu ate all that was given to him, while his month was full he allowed the thing to touch him. He didn't trust it for a second, he just wanted more candy. It was talking at him again her first words where not one's he know. So he stare at her waiting for more, her next word he though over 'come' he know the other two where one's he'd have to think over. She did show where she wish to go, but he would not go there. He'd be out numbered an that could spell death. She said food, he look up wagging his tail. He though hard about what the words where "Go, get, food" He'd wait, she did smell odd, but Bassu felt the whole world smelt odd to him. "Go get food, wolve wait" He called himself by the only name he could recall being called. 'Wolf'

Dangerous Citizen

10,850 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
User Image

JackJack gave a giggle. "Ok. You wait I'll be back!" she said back pulling it into a quick hug before collecting as many sticks as her arms could handle and rushing back. She got back to camp and dumped the sticks unceremoniously. Rushing to her bag she grabbed one of the bags she had in there with snacks in it. "gottagetmoresticksI'llbeback" she said all too quickly. She rushed back over to where she'd left the wolf. "I'm back." she said rushing to him with a smile, her hair (and other parts) bouncing as she ran. She dropped to the ground and opened the bag. She pulled out some jerky, all natural, no seasonings. She held one out towards him. "I'm Jack."
User Image

Romantic Werewolf

11,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Fluff Rehab 200
User Image

Bassu

Bassu didn't like being hugged, he'd back away to stare at her. He watch the colorful thing run off, only to return with more food. He sniff it, slightly disappointed, he had wanted more candy. However he took the food she gave ripping into it. He decide, it might be best to change back to human. He did so, without looking up taking his hands to help tare off some jerky. It was speaking again. He didn't understand why it spoke so much. What was the point to all the words? He looked at her not sure what it meant. He didn't know if he was using the right word, but he gave it a try "Wet Jack?" He meant what, but that was not one he heard a lot. Wet however was, because they got wet when they didn't know what to do. He simply confused the two words.

Dangerous Citizen

10,850 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
User Image

Jack Jack clapped cheerfully as he changed into a human shape. She'd grown to accept things as being normal that most would freak with and somethings she freaks with that are perfectly normal. Like doors. She HATES doors. At least now she could stave off panic by talking to people. "I knew it! You're totally like the others. This is totally rad and awesome and junk." She handed over a bunch of snacks. She gestured to herself and mimicked a tarzan movie. "Me jack." she gestured at him. "Who you?" She suddenly pictured herself living in a tree and swinging around from vines but then he was a wolf and not a monkey. maybe he was more Mowgli from the Junglebook then anything. "Come with me? More like you. It's safe." She offered and held out more candy. He was ravenous. When was the last time he'd eaten. She got closer and touched his hand gently trying to coax him like she would a frightened rabbit.
User Image

Romantic Werewolf

11,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Fluff Rehab 200
User Image

Bassu

Bassu didn't notice much of what she was doing, he was busy stuffing his face. He was more animal then man and with so much food in front of him, he down it all. he had no clue what the thing was saying. It seemed to never stop talking, it made a lot of nose, only half of it he got. He looked over as she tried her best to show she was 'Jack' and then asked him what he was. Bassu didn't know what a name was, where he was from they just called him wolf. They called all the wolves wolf. Though he did recall being called something else. Right before his fights and at the end of them. What was it? He shove the candy in his month trying to recall his 'name'. "Bas..su" He managed throw food, he just had to make the jack stop talking. It talked far to much, now he know better then to bite the hand that was feeding him. Which meant he had to think of another way to shut it up. After awhile he recalled the wizard often shove there month over females in front of him. Thinking this was only the signal to shut up, he kissed the girl next to him before taking her food and getting up. He pay her last words no mind as he walked away from her. He had food, that was enough for him and The Jack was no longer talking.

Dangerous Citizen

10,850 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
User Image

JackJack had been talking and talking, mostly out of anxiousness, and next thing she knew there were lips crushed against hers. She'd never been kissed before. It was....wet... and nice. His lips tasted like candy and jerky. She sat in shock for a moment, her mouth opening and closing like she was some sort of oxygen starved land fish. She saw him move and start walking away. It took her mind a moment to register it. She rushed after him and grabbed his hand tightly so he wouldn't move. "no." she said softly. She tugged gently on his hand. "More food." she gestured toward camp. She tugged his hand again just as gently, although she held it tightly enough. Her cheeks were bright red and while she figured he didn't know what he just did it had been nice and he was obviously alone and hungry she refused to let him take off. Even if she had to bait him there with candy.
User Image

Dangerous Citizen

10,850 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
~WHAAAATTT!!!??~ was Daemons only thought as the two had been eating. It wasn't weird until the kid suddenly KISSED the greenhaired girl. He didn't know what to make of it. It didn't help that he could have sworn it was against the rules to kiss a girl. It made them sick. Really sick. He'd read somewhere that it could change them. Oddly enough he found himself wondering if they were wrong and she wouldn't turn...followed by the thought of if she'd turn out to be green like a weird furry hulk. He cowered lower as they got close to where he was hiding.

Romantic Werewolf

11,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Fluff Rehab 200
User Image

Bassu

Bassu didn't really notice when The jack came up behind him, he was enjoying his candy. When the Jack took his hand he meditate pull it away. Though she had quit a grip on his hand, he was not about to go with her. He dug his feet into the dirt holding himself in place as The Jack seem to be bagging him to follow her. "Bassu food, The Jack go, Bassu make bed" His words where hard to follow, for the most part he was telling her to go back alone, he was going to go take a nap somewhere. "The Jack go, Bassu stay" Again he try to get his hand back from the Jack. He snort "Bassu stay! The Jack GO!"

Dangerous Citizen

10,850 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
User Image

Jacks brain began working on his level. "No. Jack no go! Jack stay!" She dug in her heels too and stared into his eyes with a delightfully red face her hand still holding his but now with a deathgrip. She had to stay with him. She could tell he needed help and she knew the others would find, and probably scold, her for this but at least then there would be others of his kind. She remembered Peter saying things about wolves needing Packs. If he took off alone and something happened she definitely wouldn't "Baasu stay. Jack stay. both stay." She didn't notice the other 'dog' she was focused on the target in front of her. She refused to back down and she didn't care if he got angry with her even if he fought with her she'd keep trying until she could do nothing. Her words weren't harsh or angry but very very determined.
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces