-THE LAYOUT
-THE LINKS
-THE Black list
-The white list
-the dorm assortments
-The game

STORY

Teaching/ Staff story

Welcome to New York City, home of the vampire king? As everyone knows scene the beginning of time vampires, werewolves, and many other races have been at war with one another. The underworld chooses to leave humans out of the battle, it been a never ending fight. That was until 'HE' took over as vampire king. Rudolf the red, the most feared vampire of his time, not the vampires humans believe in, but the real deal. Many though he'd end the war by killing off all race's, but to his kinds disappointment Rudolf has chosen to try and make peace to end all the fighting once and for all. The King has made many new laws to keep his people on a short leash, no one dare brake the laws because Rudolf is so powerful he reading your mind every second. He knows when and who brakes the laws with in seconds of it happening. He will end them without leaving his desk. To make peace Rudolf has sent out a request to vampires, elf's, fairies and werewolves alike to join him. He opened a large 'school' as a cover. The teachers are all supernatural beings and the students are humans/super's. He calls this place a NO FIGHT ZONE. Will he and his teachers/stuff bring peace to all races or will this turn into a trick no one saw coming? (note all teachers are supernatural, but not all students. So they'd be teaching history and Sci. Not magic just so you know)

Students story

Image your a human going to a rich kids school in New York, well here you are at 'Redwood High School', in New York City. You've got your school uniform in black and red, you've got your after school clubs, your dorm rooms with one other person sleeping in them, yay for sharing and you've got some fancy paints teachers. What kid wouldn't jump for joy? Being excepted into this school is like a open invite to all the best schools in the word....Wait why are the teachers so odd? Did you see that? He was here and then he was way over there in a second! I swear I saw blood on the nurse's lips! And I think the librarian has pointed ears.... WHAT THE HELL is going on here? Are these teachers even human? This isn't like any other school I've ever seen before in my life, you've got to go to find out just what is there.

Romantic Werewolf

11,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Fluff Rehab 200
User Image

Race type's

Vampire: Myths and facts: If you believe Vampire myths like they can't walk in the sunlight, they have no reflection, they can't touch holy crosses, and a stack throw the heart will kill them, your wrong. None of these things happen to be true, Just because they have no soul that people KNOW of doesn't mean these our true, they also don't sleep in coffins and love garlic. So what is true about the vampire, they drink blood, they love night time, and they can talk to animals such as bats and wolves. Each vampire is different when it comes to powers, but AGE tells how powerful a vampire is. (No vampires over 460)

Powers and skills:
Vampires had a large rage of powers, though all have super human strength and speed. Only a few super strength and speed is faster then the rest of there people. It's called ' Extra strength and speed', Some vampires see better in the dark then most races, some have Telepathy and the power to move things with their mind. This is more rare then any other power and can only be found in vampires that have out standing pride, strong willed, wildly out spoken and are extra colorful. (You can't have theses powers unless I played with you before) Some can change shape to dog or bat, not both, some can turn to dust as away of fooling attackers in to believing they where killed, and all with training can do some degree of magic like a wizard. The magic could be with fire, water, earth, or ice but not all. There are other power as well but it take to long to list them all (NO Control lighting/ weather/ technology, ect all powers must be in reason)

NOTE: Vampires have laws they must follow. They can not be killing people openly or they would of been killed off by now. The vampire king can and will kill you with in seconds of braking the law. Your king is reading your mind, ever single second of everyday. You can drink animal blood as well as human. If you drink human it must be from a bag, a vampire bar your king runs, or from someone who has willingly agreed to feed you. Remember your char.'s our in hiding, they can't be found out by the human race. Having them drinking blood out in the open with the human screaming in the middle of New York city, is not discrete

Werewolves

Myth and Facts: The facts are this beast have 3 forums, human, werewolf, and dog. That they can take at will, no moon needed. They live in groups, live long life's and act more like wolves then humans. They have rules for everything and they live by the code of honor. They love to sing and dance, but they our great warriors in any battle. If they lose there pack, they will most likely end up killing themselves or dying from a broken heart. each pack has a name, such as 'The werewolves of New England'. They are like small war parties everything they do is for the grater good of the pack. They are kind, fair, loving people, but they do not live in the city unless there pack is being hunted or they are in need of food. (No werewolf older then 400)

Powers and skills: Super speed/strength, enhanced scenes, a slight healing power and power to change forum at will. Thick hide hard to cut throw with any weapon. (ALL THE SAME COPY PASTE THIS)

Elf's:
(Dark,wood, water, Fire)
Myths and faces: (Dark)If you think the word dark makes these Elves evil, think again. It speaking of the type of magic the people use., (water) They our blue, they use magic to look human, ,(Fire) They our not made with fire, they just like it HOT and there powers our fire basic. ,(wood) They our mostly blonde hair, blue eyes, loving, kind, genital, peaceful people.

Power and skills: All elves have amazing hearing and seeing ablates ,(Dark) have powers having to do with shadows, animals of the night and of course the moon and stars. (water)They can breath underwater and can walk as long as it is no deeper then 30 feet down. All there powers have to do with water and that watch lives in the water. They can heal themselves, but not others. (Fire) They have the power to speak with supernatural animals if they can find them. The rest of there powers have to do with fire. (Wood)They our in tone with the earth and all it's living things. Their powers our far and wide, but each Elf only has a handful. Some speak with and/or control animals (all can speak to them) Some can control plants, make them grow at will and die at will these type our healer's and can heal others, but not themselves. They our weak on water and do not like to be off land for long paired of time.

(I will take other race types as long as they our not over kill on powers and skills. That goes for mutants, humans, ect)

Romantic Werewolf

11,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Fluff Rehab 200
RULES
User Image

Firstly
I'm God of this role play, what I say goes. Godmodding will not be tolerated.

Profiles
for pictures, you can use live action, comic, or anime ONLY, no avitars!. If you have powers take the time to explain them. Understand this every char. must have REAL flows. I don't want one super power char. who is amazing at everything but singing! That not reasonable and is making your char. god like. DO NOT post profiles in the rp thread, you must send them to me or I will not take them at all. It will be deleted and you will be rejected. You may not have tons of powers. You get the skills of the race and 2 or 3 powers. The more you ask for the less likely I will take your profile.

This is a semi-literate role play. Please obey this. That means paragraphs as much as possible. One liners are easy tickets out of here. Please try to have at least 3-4 sentences. Try and make your posts look nice (pictures, titles, colors, etc). Please use font 12 (titles do not count). Do not use L33T 5P3Ak or txt tlk. Do not use ** for actions. OOC should be in (( brackets)). Spelling/grammar is not something to worry about, as long as we know what your saying I don't care.

Leaving

If you are going to leave for any length of time, please notify me. If your internet fails (as it does) please get a friend to tell someone. If you wish to quit, please inform me, DO NOT JUST LEAVE. Anyone who does not post for a prolonged length of time without reason will have their profile deleted.

Characters
You can use char's from x-men, or other comic's if they our not grossly over powered. You can also use char. from books/shows like Buffy or Lord of the rings as long as they fix with the 'race' profiles above, not with the books/shows they come from. It just wouldn't make scene if one werewolf could only be a werewolf during the full moon and others could be it at will.SO if you chose to be Spike from Buffy you'll have to change him to fit with the outline I have for vampires. Also if you chose to 'make something up' realize I won't take a race that has no outline of powers and skills already out there some were and I won't take a over powered char. (no more then 4 char. pre-person)

Rule maker

I can and will add rules if I need too. I rather this game run smooth and without problems. However I do know that not everyone reads the rules, which makes me add you better put 'read the rules' somewhere in your profile or don't even send it to me here . Because those who didn't read the rules our the one's who make it so I need to add more rules.

Romantic Werewolf

11,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Fluff Rehab 200
Layouts

[b]Photo:[/b] All pack member have 3 forums wolf, werewolf, human (AGE Matters no 23 year old stands a chase ageist a 300 year old werewolf. They live to 1000 and only get old and weak in there 900's)
[b]I am controlled by:[/b] USERNAME
[b]But my name is:[/b] CHARACTER NAME
[b]My Race is:[/b] VAMPIRE,WEREWOLF,ELF, ECT
I am a [i]AGE [/i]year old [i]GENDER[/i]
[b]I have the power to:[/b] ABILITIES/POWERS (these our set up in the race area, look before you just type anything)
[b]This is my story:[/b] BIOGRAPGHY (2 PARAGRAPH MAX)
[b]An interesting thing about me is:[/b] INTERESTING FACT (CAN BE FUNNY, COOL, OR ANYTHING REALLY)
[b]My song is:[/b] THEME SONG
[b]They stole my heart:[/b] LOVE INTEREST
[b] Sexual choose[/b] GAY,LES,BI, STRAIGHT

Links

Profiles- profiles and NPC list, OOC
Werewolf photo's- (NO WINGS) all werewolves look like this, pick from the following or find photo's that look the same as these. Please give your werewolf markings if it doesn't have any.
School outfits
female teachers mostly black red trim: here

male teacher mostly black, red tie: here

Boy black/ girls red: Come in shorts and t-shirts as well: gym class boy/girls

girls student out fit: where it brown. it be black

boy student outfits: black paints and white undershirt

nurse: here, here, here

chef: here
dorm rooms, all bedrooms look the same:bathroom tub, bathroom wash area, kitchen 1, kitchen 2
, bedroom, over all layout

User Image

Black list:
Hanzo Musashi-san - major god-modding
Bakukuya - causing problems with other members
Tyler Aesnland Rubyre - god-modding, and causing problems
AjEx [The Holy Fire}- For causing problems, being offensive and saying he was a mod, which he was NOT. Add posting in the thread he been kick out of, all around bad rper

White list:
Alara Morningstar
Angry lil_miss_thang

DORM ROOMS

Girls
1- Stormy, Missy
2- Jacqueline , Kira
3- 1,2
4- 1,2
5- 1,2

Boy
1-1,2
2-1,2
3-1,2
4-1,2
5-1,2

small school layout
User Image
Red: Rudolf office
pink: flower beds
blue: water
gray: walk way
Cross: Elwood church
green grass of course
OPEN GAME

Romantic Werewolf

11,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Fluff Rehab 200
User Image Peter Newkirk the vampire assassin

Peter kept some wolves band on him, the only plant known to block werewolf power to sniff one out. He had a witch make him a watch that blocked telepathic powers, well more like it sent out fake thoughts. He'd become hard over the years without his pack using any kind for tick in the book he could to keep his cover. After hearing about the vampire king's request to find him, Peter decide it would be wise to go undercover and find out just what the man wanted. He do something he hated, he let everyone think he was a vampire. He took a job in the school as the PE teacher, the librarian was a wood elf, called himself Elwood and the headmaster was Rudolf, turned out the vampire liked to 'dress up' so he didn't come to the school much. As putting on a shirt and tie wasn't the man's thing.

Peter was in a room full of supernaturals, his eyes hidden behind magic reading glasses. Which made his eyes look blue. Contacts didn't work on him, the color changing eyes could still be noticed. The magic glasses just gave off the idea he had poor eye site. He couldn't believe how many different race's where in the room, in away he was very impressed with the king's' safe zone'. If the vampire king meant what he said about ending all the fighting, he had a good start on these school grounds. Peter took a seat giving a small smile and doing his best to keep from noticing how bad the undead smell was in the room.

You brake the law, I brake you

User Image
User Image

Ash stopped just outside the room where the teachers were supposed to meet. A teacher of all things. Just what she gotten herself into? Sure she could do the basics of teaching: lecture and answer questions. But that didn't mean she was made to be a teacher. She was happy being the ceremonial leader of her pack. Nothing more and nothing less. She didn't want change, she was tired of moving the same as everyone else but that didn't mean she wanted to leave the pack and take the risk of dying. But some people were so desperate for things to settle, to be permanent that leaving seemed like the only solution.

Which brought her to why she was really here: the werevamp. He was elusive, powerful, and a means to holding her pack together. if she found him and told him of her business proposal then maybe she'd solve all o her packs troubles. Yet another problem on her list was finding him. There were now scent trails to follow, no tracks, nothing. She was more or less playing it by ear. She'd heard of this place and it seemed like a reasonable idea to assume that maybe the werevamp would be here. He wasn't one race he was two combined meaning he'd fit in perfectly at this school considering it was all about bringing different races together and distributing peace. So he may or may not be here. She'd never know if she stood out here with her head up her a** now would she?

She smoothed her hands over her skirt carefully removing any small wrinkles that may have appeared in the time she'd stood hovering outside the door way before she lifted a hand to check that her thick locks were continued within their simple bun before she turned to matter of make up-no matter what she'd done she hadn't been able to cover up the small tattoo located just under her left eye. Just that one little thing threw off her whole teacher appearance, then again what did she care? She wasn't a teacher anyway and this school was different from other schools It's staff was made up of vampires, werewolves, and gods only knew what other supposedly mythical creatures. One little tattoo was not going to matter. She was just stalling. Again.

So without further ado she entered the room only to be slammed with a wall of different cents. Scents that under the normal circumstances had no business even being with in the same vicinity. Natural scents battled with the man made perfumes of others. It was all just a little dizzying. She blinked and shook her head softly continuing to walk forward only to let out a soft yelp as her slender figure collided with someones elses her golden eyes widening in alarm. "Oh, I'm sorry! I wasn't paying attention to where I was going.." she explained offering the person she'd bumped into an apologetic smile.

Romantic Werewolf

11,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Peter was happy to have the wolf's ban when the young werewolf bump into him. Peter heart gave a little beat, she was very sexy. Of course his vampire cover would not allow him him to sleep with the woman. So he did his best to give him 'vampire' half a slightly more notice able not "What it wolf" He hiss, and hate it, but vampires where not very willing to be nice first. When she apologize to him, he sign "Sure, understandable" He look over to her for a moment, if he wasn't under cover he'd sleep with that woman ten times over. "Where your pack? Not like your kind to travail without the whole clan" He was being nosy cause vampires where defiantly nosy. He was going to have to pick a vampire female to sleep with, to keep his cover even better. He give her a nod "NewKirk" he gave his name.

User Image
User Image

Ash's smile vanished as her sensitive nose somehow managed to separate one scent from the barrage of scents in the room. Not that it really mattered. Damn it she'd bumped into a vampire. Vampires weren't very high on her list of people to bump into and attempt socializing with. And why should they be? Vampires were downright rude, filthy, and they smelled. That and they had to be a species with an ego larger than life, which was completely infuriating. To a vampire everyone was underneath them and they made no effort in hiding what they thought. Oh another thing about vampires: they were incessantly nosy. The concepts of social boundaries was nonexistent to them where as werewolves at least understood the concept and attempted to follow it. Although right now that was the last thing she wanted to do.

She did her best to keep her nose from wrinkling and discreetly backed away from him putting some much needed distance between them. She smirked softly at his question before giving him a cool chilly smile. "Oh they're around..." she answered cryptically. She nodded stiffly when introduced himself and replied politely. "Ash Verde. I'm the music teacher. And you?" she inquired. Despite her obvious dislike of being around hm she was attempting to civil.

While patiently waiting for him to reply she let her golden gaze drift about the room her ears tuned in on several conversations. She wasn't eavesdropping per say. She was just being overly observant and she was willing to bet that she wasn't the only supernatural being in this room with the same strategy. Sure some of them claimed to be here because they truly believed in this crack pot of an idea. And hey some of them might really believe in peace between the species but a majority of them probably weren't here for the best of reasons. They were here in search of the same thing as she: the were vamp.

Not hearing anything that caught her interest she allowed her gaze to focus on the vampire in front of her. Slowly her gaze slid over him taking in his features. He didn't look like most vampires. Oh sure he was still decent looking but the vampires she'd met weren't just decent looking. They were incredible poised, and irritatingly pretty and this guy he just seemed..normal. More on the down low kind of like he was trying to not stand out. A vampire that didn't want to stand out? Ha! Now that was a funny though. her lips quirked up in a slight smile but the smile didn't remain visible long before she turned serious again listening as he spoke.

Romantic Werewolf

11,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Peter had been listening in to all the people, he was eavesdropping as away to find out just who and what was after him and why. He smiled at her reply to him, it was a low key threat on his life, "Someone got spunk" He say while pushing his hair back, Peter was a very noticeable man, when he wasn't trying to blend in. He dress like a rock star, his eyes change color at will, and his body was like a stone carving. However he was trying to not stand out, on the count those who stand out are noticed first and get more attention "Peter Newkirk, I'm the P.E. teacher, I teach the most boring subject in the world. The one most kids complain about taking, and I enjoy every single second of it" He answer looking her over as well, she was all wolf he could tell. He missed the company of wolves, but it was hard for them to hang with him, as he was just a vampire.

He sat down, putting his feet up an watching the people in the room. He need to act like a vampire, he need to show off his body and act like he was the greatest thing ever. "This stupid dress code is killing my hot vied" He gave a kind of grown, which a few other vampires agree with. "I mean why do I need to look like a nerd because humans can't see my pink eyes?" Most vampires eyes turn pink after they hit 100 years old, not all of them did, just most. Push his hand throw his hair "I got fans you know, waiting to see my sexy a**" That sounded pretty vain, he was sure it was all he'd need to give off the who vampire only story. He looked up at the werewolf woman "What your reasoning for being her Ash?" that would seal the deal for sure, she'd hate him ten times over now.

User Image
User Image

Ash tilted her towards Peter in silent thanks of his comment. A werewolf with spunk, was it really that surprising? Or had he expected her to scoff and walk off in dislike? Sure she could with the latter option but it wouldn't really accomplish anything. This arrangement had been made to set up peace between the races. And while she had an underlying reason for being here it didn't mean she wasn't going to at least give this thing a try. When she heard what subject Peter taught her eyes widened her full lips forming a soft 'o' of surprise before she burst into astonished laughter. She couldn't help it. A vampire as a P.E coach! It was laughable because considering just how infatuated vampires were with their appearance it meant they liked to do very little work and if they did work then they preferred that it not be the kind where they had to sweat. Wait did vampires sweat? They almost smelled kind of rank to her. Of course that was just their natural odor but if vampire could sweat...Oh eww that meant they smelled even worse! She tried to control her laughter to at least keep it quiet so it wouldn't draw so much attention but it was hard. It'd been so l ong since she'd laughed, just for the hell of it not to smooth over a tense situation that once she started it was damn near impossible to stop.

But she did finally manage to stop. Slowly her bell like laughter softened into a small barrage of giggles before she finally stopped them by placing a hand over her mouth her golden eyes shimmering with mirth. OK she had to be serious, she wasn't here to laugh at the absurdity of vampires even attempting to teach P.E. With her laughter under control now she pressed her full lips together to keep any other unnecessary sounds from spilling out as she allowed Peter to continue speaking...And immediately wished she hadn't.

She watched and listened as he bemoaned the fact that he had to wear a uniform before he pushed his hair up out of his face. it was at that point that she realized her earlier assessment of him was wrong. He wasn't decent looking, he was something else entirely...' Handsome? Drop dead gorgeous? Sexy? Any of those words would suffice!' her mind pointed out but as quickly as the thought the he was even remotely attractive he started whining about how people wanted to see him. "Really? You have people pay to see your a**? I wonder...do you think they'd pay more to see your a**? Or just watch you make an a** out of yourself? I think the latter is more appealing than your derriere."

When Peter oh so graciously asked why she was here Ash didn't even bother holding her retort. "Oh I thought it was obvious. I'm hear to listen to vampires whine about how they're forced to wear a uniform and how their fans can't get a look at said vampires butt. Oh and speaking of which: I've seen better." she smirked some as threw in the last bit. Hey she'd been polite for the most part but really how could anyone be polite while listening to a guy talk about his butt?!

Romantic Werewolf

11,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Peter wasn't sure why Ash had started to laugh like a fool, then again he wasn't the best vampire impersonator. He'd never really in-braced that side of himself before. He shun it, act like it wasn't there, and not feed it as much as he could. He was slightly worried he wouldn't pull it off as well as he hoped, but his small bickering with Ash was sure to make heads turn and believe he was in fact a vampire. She seemed like a normal werewolf honor on her mind, most likely here for her pack, and very lovely looking "Oh dear you misunderstood, it not just my a** they wish to see, but all of me" He smile putting his hand on his chest "I mean I am a sex god after all. People pay to see me all the time" Werewolves were the one race, that really could just scenes if you where lying, he wasn't lying, people paid to see him. Of course not for sex, but that didn't matter, it wasn't a lie so she'd believe him. "I don't make an a** of myself with people who matter" He add watching her closely. The body of her's was killer hot, her voice made his blood tingle, he defiantly liked her.

It was to bad he had to make her dislike him, other wise he'd of swept her off her feet and mated her a 100 times an hour until just the though of him, made her knee go weak. He undid his shirt showing off his well ton chest "Come now wolf, be nice I just making small talk. I'm here on the count I think this is going to blow up in our king face and I want to see it" He smiled at her "It's not like I asked you the name of your pack" That would of been an insult, werewolves only said there pack name when they won a battle or when speaking to other werewolves, to tell a vampire, was a very BAD thing. "All I asked was what brought you here, a simple none of your business would of been enough or a looking for love" He known this next thing make her twitch "Or maybe your just looking for a good hard shag, to get that stick out of your a**"

User Image

Romantic Werewolf

11,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Fluff Rehab 200
User Image

Kane Lee

Kane sat at the far end of the table, watching the people around him. He watch the new P.E. teacher pick a fight with the new music teacher. It wasn't all that shocking, vampire picking a fight with a werewolf, that was an everyday thing really. He looked to the other vampires in the room. Ashia was there, with her hot little body, he always liked that body, made him tingle all over. He toss his hair back playfully while licking his lips "Now now everyone, were on the same team now" He said in a voice that sound as if he didn't believe his own words. The thing was Kane was just a very monition person. he didn't get excited for pissed like the others would. That was why Elwood asked him to join the school, he could be the claim in the storm. The only problem was most people though he was joking when he wasn't. He shrug it off when people laugh or didn't listen. As far as out spoken leaders what, Kane was not one.

everyone good at art, as long as your not looking for skill
User Image

Ash visibly twitched as Peter referred to him as a sex god. Yeesh, just how much more air could his head possibly hold? And honestly..people paid to see him? Those poor people! They were getting severely ripped off."As fascinating as you might find this conversation, I really don't want to talk about this anymore. generally when you try to get to know a person you talk about someone other than yourself and you use this wonderful think called modesty and being humble. You should keep that in mind.." she pointed out.At the mention of people mattering, her brow arched upwards. "People that matter to you? You mean you actually care about people in a manner aside from seeing them as your next meal?"

She visibly bristled at the way he said wolf. Sure he said wolf but with the way he pronounced the word like it was dirty..it was like he was calling her a mutt!"Tell me leech, are all vampires supportive of their king as you are? If so I can see why he came up with this idea. Maybe he was hoping to make his job a little easier. I sure wouldn't mind helping him..." she drawled lazily her gaze helpless going to the amount of chest he exposed. Holy flying bats for a vampire he was really well built...She promptly jerked her gaze away straightening so that she stood just a little taller. He was not good looking. He was rude, and just downright annoying!

Her idea of him changed completely when he mentioned her back name. By this point her teeth had lengthened the canines sharpening to nice neat little point as she walked towards him her stance threatening as the last of his words sunk in. "Well since you asked so nicely. I'll make a deal with you. Why don't we step outside for a second. And then I'll tell you my packs name.." she murmured her voice becoming a low and thirty purr that one could have easily called seductive had it not been for the dangerous glint in her eyes. How dare he even think of implying that?! She wasn't here away from her pack looking for a good shag or even love. She was trying to find some stupid hybrid that was supposed to be powerful enough that it'd keep her pack together and slow things down enough that she could attempt to do some major pack remodeling. But to imply that she was here because she wanted sex...Oh he she was going to wipe the floor with him! She was just a short distance away from him when a voice spoke up stopping her in her tracks. On the same team, ha! Talk about a joke. And he obviously though the same thing because his own voice echoed it..But even so he was right. For now they were on a team of sorts and their current location was a no fight zone. If she even poked him she'd be punished for breaking the rules.

She stopped midstride her hands clenching the air in front of her as if she imagining her fingers around some vital part of Peter teaching him a lesson he really needed to learn before she spun smartly on her heel and moved away from him. Far, far away. She was not going to let herself be taunted into screwing this up. She was here on a mission and she was going to see it through. "Right. Same team. Thank you for the reminder..." she said stiffly.

Dangerous Citizen

10,850 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
Aisha walked, or rather just sort of stalked, into the room with a grace and fluidity that left nothing to be desired. Her form fitting clothing was completely work appropriate but hugged her figure and accentuated every curve and movement in a way that had a habit of causing accidents when she walked down the street. Her intense eyes, one green one blue having thankfully avoided the horror of her eyes turning pink, glued to a copy of Les Miserables of Victor Hugo.
Even as she ignored the world around her for the favor of the book she oozed a sort of intense sensuality out of her very pours that made many turn and stare when she so much as took a seat, one smooth milkey skinned leg peaking out of a slit on the side of her pencil skirt as she crossed it.

Her lapcoat had a few stains on it from who knew what, stethascope still sitting around her neck, pens and pencils in her coat pocket. She sipped at an obviously warm drink in her hand and put it and the book down so she could stretch languidly and make a soft little sound of pleasure as something popped that had to have the attention of every man in the room's rapt attention. She finally looked at the room. "paardone does anyone know when the meeting starts?" she asked with a kind smile on her face.

(her outfits will be kinda like this but with a labcoat on top.)

Dangerous Citizen

10,850 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
Xae'tan Tlacolotl Yaxlana

Xae'tan was a big man by any standard. Standing 6' 7" tall, broad shouldered, and heavily muscled and handsome... and completely oblivious unless you were straight forward with him. Still as he pushed the door open and had to tilt his head to walk into the room he looked around. Midnight blue eyes scanning the room. "hmm..." he rumbled from deep in his chest, making the obviously ancient stone bead necklace around his neck c***k, "It seems Elwood has not arrived." He walked towards a table and sat down, his legs bending oddly, causing his loose leather pants to tighten and complain in appealing ways. His long 'black' hair braided in a pair of braids and falling down his chest to about his waist. He looked native american, sounded native american, and everything...of course everyone in there would know he wasn't.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff