Welcome to Gaia! ::

Are you following along? If so, which Season of Zodiac children do you like the best?

No, I'm not following along, just popping in. 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 2 ]
I have been following along, I love them all! 0.42857142857143 42.9% [ 3 ]
Spring (Aries*Damon*, Taurus*Winifred*, Gemini*Scott*) 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 2 ]
Summer (Cancer*William*, Leo*Nkiruka*, Virgo*Ross*`) 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Fall (Libra*Larisa*, Scorpio*Oliver*, Sagittarius*Lexi*) 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Winter (Capricorn*Zak*, Aquarius*Ava*, Pisces*Aurelle*) 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 7 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 21 22 23 >

Hygienic Explorer

8,525 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
User Image
Taurus, Winifred Burnham | Friend <- ------------- -> Friend | Aries, Damon Lee
Pisces, Aurelle Withers | Rival <- ------------- -> Enemy | Aquarius, Ava Reed
Peace, Fairness, Equality | Love <- ------------- -> Hate | Hate, aggression

Blonde streaks eschewed in the air in every direction, frizzled to no extent. Dark eyes growled at the loud voice booming. It was not natural to wake one from one’s slumber… No matter the eloquence of the castle-like school. A large pillow was forced into the blonde broke porcupine fluffs of hair as a grumble rumbled from the floor she lay on. The blonde had preferred the roughness of the ground, mother nature herself, to the putrid soft bed. She’d have slept outside if she had the time earlier in the night… in truth, she just wanted to sleep on the windowsill. Next to the gentle breeze of the night and under the twinkling lights. For now, the grump of a child shook her head in refusal. She’d be late for all she cared, for now, she wanted sleep.

When she finally arrived to her class, Agriculture, the girl had roughly groomed her hair and dressed as natural as she could in an institution. In sneakers, a casual dress (hand-me-down, of course) and the ripped jeans from the day before. Mother always said that jeans could be worn multiple times before needing to be cleaned. Of course, that didn’t mean two days in a row. Who would notice, anyhow? She took nothing with her but her wits as she found a random seat and plopped down, too encompassed by the beautiful scene outside to care about anything else. She was late and took no notice to the obvious scoffs from those who were aware. What caught her attention, finally, was the woman speaking of the environment… the elements. A grin grew on her face, Larisa had assumed Agriculture was some sort of educational development class, NOT a natural one. Maybe this wouldn’t be as horrible as it seemed.

"Inside each of us, there is the seed of both good and evil.
    It's a constant struggle as to which one will win. And one cannot exist without the other.
    "
    ~ Eric Burdon

L I B R A Attractions: _______________________________________________________________________________________ L I B R A Classes:

___-____ Aquarius, Aries, Taurus __________________________________________________________________________________ Agriculture, Elements, Phys Education

Tipsy Prophet

10,925 Points
    • Survivor 150
    • Elocutionist 200
    • Invisibility 100
    User Image
    User Image

Zak hadn't gone to sleep straight away when he took his leave. Instead the boy stayed up and read through every lick of paper supplied to him in the packet at orientation, most of it was the usual stuff, rules, regulations, expectations and conduct. But, there were some queer passages that made him itch with curiosity. Descriptions of classes were vague enough that the titles were alarming: concealing, alchemy? What was this place, he wondered. He closed the packet feeling no more satisfied having read it cover to cover. And now he knew he must sit through regular classes, psychology, history, and literature, while his classmates took seats in the ones which struck his brain as odd. He liked the classes he had gotten, make no mistake he would excel in his first term. For a few minutes, he lay awake in bed, just thinking for at least an hour before he fell asleep.

When he had awoken the next morning, the sun was just peeking over the mountains and through the window of his room. He had an easterly facing room it seemed, or near enough that it did not matter. Good. It would keep him waking up early in the morning with more time to prepare for the day ahead. With at least two hours ahead of him before classes were to start, Zak found plenty of time to head down to the garden again after he was out of the shower and dressed. This time, he sat alone on a large boulder near the edge of the mountains cliff and watched the sky brighten. It was a spectacular sight. The view was much better here than from his window. When the sky was full bright he returned inside just in time to hear the announcement of the beginning of classes. He figured that was a wake up call for some, but for him it was time for breakfast. He made his way to the cafeteria and scooped himself some eggs and a nice fluffy bit of French toast before making his way to class.

By the time he had gotten to class, he was surprised to find that there were only a few seats left in the class. He took a seat near the middle of the room between a girl with deep auburn waves-quite beautiful he thought- and another with glasses and dark short black hair., spotting Lexi talking white haired boy in the back.He hadn't met the boy yet, but he could afford to wait as he was already almost holding up the class. The last few students filled in the seats in the room. It looked like everyone assigned to the class had shown up. It was only the first day, he couldn't say he had been surprised they thought it was important to meet their teachers and class mates. Soon it was time for the class to begin. He had brought three notebooks, one for each class in case he didn't want yo return to the dorms between. He removed the deep navy bound book from his bag along with a pen and a pencil both. He wrote 'Psychology' on the inside of the book. Soon enough their teacher arrived and introduced themself to the class. Like every new class of first year students, the teacher spent an inordinate amount of time explaining expectations and how the class would go for the rest of the term.

If all of the classes were going to be like this today... well, he could see why some people might feel obliged to skip out on a couple of them. Not him though, he had a strange sense of new found duty to attend and excel at all of the classes. He must become top dog, above that Cancer, William kid. Eventually they got on with the class and the lecture began.

With: Lexi and that White haired boy
                              Where: Psychology class
                              Song In My Head: Tomorrow Never Comes - VnV Nation
                              Classes: Psychology, History, Language

Taurus | Friend ♉ ------------- ♋ Friend |Cancer
                              Aries | Rival ♈
                              ------------- ♐ Enemy |Sagittarius
                              Showing Off, Learning | Love ♥
                              ------------- ۵ Hate | Being Told No

Credit to HiddenConfines because this idea is ******** awesome! (stolen)
                              ♈ฺ Aries - Sort of weirdly possessive of my roommate. Not sure I like the guy. Why do I feel like we're competing?
                              ♉ฺ Taurus - Haven't met her, really.
                              ♊ฺ Gemini - Seems crazy. Will have to get on his good side.
                              ♋ฺ Cancer - Never met him, Seems in control. I will have to learn from him to surpass him.
                              ♌ฺ Leo - We met briefly, she speaks very formally and awkwardly. Could be a useful person.
                              ♍ฺ Virgo - I haven't met him
                              ♎ฺ Libra - I haven't met her.
                              ♏ฺ Scorpio - Seems pretty nice.
                              ♐ฺ Sagittarius - Says what she thinks. Isn't particularly thoughtful.
                              ♑ฺ Capricorn - I'm hot. Yeah. Me.
                              ♒ฺ Aquarius - Might be Psychotic. Seemed nice up close. My roommate.
                              ♓ฺ Pisces - Pretty, Nice girl who also happens to be my roommate.

Hygienic Explorer

8,525 Points
    • Streaker 200
    • Hygienic 200
    • First step to fame 200
    User Image
    User Image
    Cancer, William Lennet | Friend <- ------------- -> Friend | Jack Ross, Virgo
    Scorpio, Oliver Green | Rival <- ------------- -> Enemy | Capricorn, Zakary Blevins
    Reading/Psychology | Love <- ------------- -> Hate | Vegetables

The class was fairly self explanatory. Art and music, drawing and instruments. The short brunette was thankful she didn’t have to waste two classes with two boring subjects; two birds with one stone. It was all rather repetive and, frankly, boring. She had spent the majority of the morning trying to get herself interested in the class as the teacher spoke of the obvious differences between the arts. However, some of the types were unfamiliar to Nkiruka as she jetted them down in her notebook. She loved note-taking, gliding her pencil onto the fresh fleshy paper in her beautiful handwriting. No one could beat her in cleanliness when it came to notes, it was her pride. Unfortunately, the child was aware of the lack of notes she’d be taking in Art/Music. Out of them both, she wasn’t sure which she disliked more… probably music. Grimacing, the teacher in the front of the class proceeded with a few magic tricks of turning flowers different colors as he explained their first project. Apparently this was also a magic trick class. He stated that this trick could be used to color anything, it especially helped in fashion. Nkiruka rolled her eyes as she jotted down more notes. Eventually, her thoughts fled to William and his gentleman-like manners of standing for females as they sat and his many achievements. A soft sigh left her lips, her cheek leaning against her folded palm. That is before Lexi entered her mind. The brunette was not one to pick up hints of common sense, but even she felt a sense of… something. It was a disgusting feeling in her gut and she did everything in her power to push it off.

Nkiruka was more disappointed in herself that she couldn’t take any interest in the class than the teacher for not making it interesting. Looking up from her little doodles, she found the man up front writing several steps on the board, although, it seemed he were just writing them with the tip of his finger. This trick was more gross than impressive. Regardless, she copied the notes immediately and followed suit. Apparently, the students were to feel the color they wanted at the end of their fingertips before covering the flowers set at their desks. Nkiruka hadn’t noticed them until now. Furrowing her brow, she shrugged and decided to humor the odd man by following suit. To no surprise of hers, nothing happened. No matter how long, or concentrated, her thoughts consisted of a certain color. Around her, however, told a different story. She froze as the child sitting a few feet away, at his own desk/easel, became successful. The color drained from the small brunette’s face, leaving wide bright blue eyes in a sea of pale. What in the world?

L E O Attractions: _______________________________________________________________________________________ L E O Classes:

___-____ Scorpios, Capricorns, and other Leos __________________________________________________________________________________ Art/Music, Literature/Writing, Languages
        User Image

DananyBoy's Other Half

Aged Regular

8,950 Points
      • Conversationalist 100
      • Big Tipper 100
      • Forum Sophomore 300
      User Image
      User Image
      H e r S o n g | W h e r e - A r t C l a s s | W i t h - W i n i f r e d & N k i r u k a

Aurelle watched the art teacher with awe, every single word that left the teacher's mouth interested her. At home, she never learned about the other artists in the world. The one that interested her most was Jackson Pollock, most famous for his splatter paintings. Aurelle would have to try that one. Another artist that caught her attention the most was Vincent van Gogh, whom has created The Starry Night. Aurelle loved it so much, she started to mimic draw the painting onto a piece of paper. Who needed notes when you had imagination? It was like that for a while, just the teacher talking about different artists and why they were special in their own way. When he moved onto the musical artists, Aurelle found herself less interested. She was more occupied on The Starry Night than Beethoven and his symphonies. However, she did admire the sweet sounds of piano, but more so the flute. She learned how to play the flute back at home and was able to play the Harry Potter theme song on it just by listening. She wasn't a master though, no she was far from master, which was why she was open to new songs and ideas that she could soak up like a sponge. She raised her head when he was ready to move onto the next subject. Their first project? Aurelle looked behind her at the other students to see what they thought. She saw only two familiar faces. The white-haired girl that was at orientation, along with the brunette girl she saw with the boy she waved at. She didn't look happy then, and not so happy now. She looked bored, and the white-haired girl was harder to observe since a tall kid was basically sitting right in her vision. She returned her attention to the teacher, wondering what the project could possibly be. Probably a short research paper on one of the artists they learned about today. But Aurelle was mistaken.

Aurelle watched in awe as the teacher merely pointed his index finger at the flowers on his desk, instantly coloring them with his finger. He turned them into the three primary colors, blue, red, and yellow. Aurelle leaned over her desk, gripping the ends with her mouth wide open. He used MAGIC! Aurelle wanted to applaud him, but no one else was clapping, just watching the teacher warily as he continued to demonstrate his power onto the board. Aurelle suddenly leaned back again. He was... He was going to teach THEM how to do it? Last time Aurelle checked, she didn't have magic powers. She already tried that when she tried levitating the tv remote towards her when she was too lazy to get up. In other words, it didn't work and Aurelle wasn't a wizard that would be able to go to Hogwarts. It confused her though, why was she here? Was this Hogwarts in disguise or something? He wrote the steps on the board, which seemed easy enough but... Would she be able to succeed? Aurelle glanced at the flowers that were on her desk now. She watched the other students first, shivering with excitement. Are they all wizards? She noticed the brunette girl had attempted but she didn't look like she believed in it, merely pointing at the flowers with a bored expression. Nothing happened. Aurelle pursed her lips, turning her attention to the boy that some of the students gawked at. His flowers, once pure white and untouched were now a bright shade of neon green. Aurelle's breath caught in her throat. They were wizards! Aurelle turned back to her flowers, believing with all her might that she was here for a reason. What color should she use? She glanced at The Starry Night doodle on her empty notes.

Her mind was engulfed with deep, dark blue. A depressing color that swirled in her thoughts. She felt a little spark from her fingers, as if she rubbed her feet on the carpet and touched someone's arm. Then it felt like she was bleeding from a pricked finger. She opened her eyes and stared at the flower. Her heart started to beat faster, her eyes widening. Aurelle began to rub her finger all over the flower as she continued to paint it the perfect blue she had just imagined it! When she finished, she admired her work, breathing so quick and shallow that she thought she might just pass out! She was a witch, she was a witch! Aurelle jerked her eyes back to the doodle, now imagining colors left and right as she ran her fingers against the petals. It was strange to her, the fact that it looked like the flower was painted on, but no residue rubbed off on her finger when she touched it again. She dotted yellow stars, swirling around the mini-mountain that she managed to create on the petal. The flower was a Starry Night for all to see, and Aurelle felt as if she were going to faint. Was this really real? She focused on her finger, a hard expression on her face as she stared. What else could she do that was magical? She rubbed her finger on the paper, imagining white so she could erase the doodle off her paper. It worked! "M-Mister...?" Aurelle was able to calm down from the excitement, distracted by the voice of a young girl. She wasn't familiar at all, assuming that she wasn't at orientation yesterday and was a regular student. However, it turns out the girl had foolishly played with her finger and ended up drawing on her own face to test out the color. It was a splatter of red, making it look like she was bleeding. Aurelle almost believed it too, until the girl started laughing.

Scorpio | Friend ------------- Friend | Aquarius
                      Leo | Rival ------------- Enemy | Aries
                      Art, Writing, Reading, Dancing, Singing | Love ------------- Hate | Sitting still, Competing for Attention

Credit to HiddenConfines because this idea is ******** awesome!

♈ฺ Aries - Ugh! Can he show a little restraint?! He just can't keep his hands off me. scream
                      ♉ฺ Taurus - She has white hair, just like the other boy I saw. She's in my Art class.
                      ♊ฺ Gemini - Rapist.
                      ♋ฺ Cancer - Never got to meet or talk to him.
                      ♌ฺ Leo - She's in my Art class. I'm still curious as to why she doesn't like my friend.
                      ♍ฺ Virgo - He's extremely tall, bright white hair too. Never talked to him though.
                      ♎ฺ Libra - She certainly asks a lot of questions... Well, she can if she wants to. It's her way of getting to know someone, I guess.
                      ♏ฺ Scorpio - Wish he could have stayed along, I wanted to get to know him a bit more.
                      ♐ฺ Sagittarius - She's very straight forward and scares me a little but she means well and I think we could become good friends with time. After all, she even stated that we were to be friends. I'm gonna take that chance!
                      ♑ฺ Capricorn - Wow, someone raised this kid right. I'm glad I met him.
                      ♒ฺ Aquarius - I hope she'll feel better tomorrow. I'll make sure to sit with her at lunch this time!
                      ♓ฺ Pisces - *flips hair* I'm fabulous.

Class Schedule:
                      1st period- Art/Music
                      2nd period- Elements
                      3rd period- Literature/Handwriting

DananyBoy's Other Half

Aged Regular

8,950 Points
        • Conversationalist 100
        • Big Tipper 100
        • Forum Sophomore 300
        User Image
        User Image
        H i s S o n g | W h e r e - P s y c h o l o g y | W i t h - L e x i & Z a k a r y

Ross watched as she nodded, removing the writing utensil from her mouth. That was a little gross, wasn't there germs on that? He didn't show any distaste though, only grinning when she replied. "I slept..." He paused, not really wanting to say that he slept well, since he didn't. "Okay. The mattresses are a little soft for my taste." He didn't say much else, taking out his journal for notes and a mechanical pencil. They were quite useful. When his attention was brought up to the teacher's desk, he realized the absence. Where was the teacher? He heard a desk, scrape across the floor, but it was just Lexi scooting closer to him. She had an urgent look on her face. "You saw it too, right... The towel?" Ross was confused for a moment, watching her peer around cautiously. "It flew right? What happened after I left?" A glimmer of remembrance shown through his eyes, as the towel flew across the room in his memory. The prank, and how William tried to carry on the prank afterwards by acting all confused and innocent. "Oh yea, I remember. You had a seizure and we had to take you to the nurse's office. After that, the suited men carried you in a stretcher back to your room after you fell out of critical condition. The nurse rather you stay overnight, but she knew it would be better if you were just returned to your room so you wouldn't wake up confused. I'm glad to see that you're okay now. We were really worried about you!"

The funniest part about Ross and his story was the fact that he looked genuinely serious and genuinely worried. He even moved his arms around as he told the story to make it more believable. The fact that Lexi couldn't believe what she saw... It was perfect! If William was an important figure in this school and pulled awesome pranks like that, then Ross would too. Unless, what he just did was a bit... Serious. When Lexi didn't say anything, just staring at him with disbelief. Ross broke out in a silly grin again and laughed. "Just kidding... Heh, heh heh..." He paused awkwardly, pulling at the collar of his shirt. "Sorry. Not funny, I get it. William just pulled a prank. Don't worry, you're not crazy." He hoped that she'd feel better, wondering if he should have expressed his doubts about the trick William pulled. It was really effective... Ross almost believed it was real... Almost. He noticed another student come in. He had pinkish hair, remembering that he sat at the mean boy's table yesterday. He never met him, only catching a glimpse of him at lunch from orientation. He sat a few seats in front of them. Suddenly, an old man with a dark, grizzly beard and hippie circle lenses that zoomed in on his eyeballs, stood up from one of the desks in the back. He marched to the front of the room and studied the classroom. Everyone went silent, glancing around confused since the teacher wasn't there earlier. Where did he come from? Ross felt particularly threatened, knowing that if he entered the room he would have noticed such a strange looking man first before anyone else.

"Welcome to psychology." The teacher started, a grin on his face as the students watched him with wide eyes and as frozen as a deer in headlights. He began his teachings, jumping right into the list of things they'd learn during the semester. Most of the terms were familiar from the readings in his mother's novel about psychology. Ross crossed his arms and smirked, knowing that he'd be at the top of the class in no time. When he started to talk about classical conditioning, Ross quickly took the opportunity to impress the teacher. "Classical conditioning was first discovered by Ivan Pavlov. He tested the theory with dogs and salvation, am I right?" The teacher froze in mid sentence, staring at Ross along with other students that turned to stare at him. Ross only smiled, folding his hands on his desk as he waited for praise. However, the teacher continued to stare at him, making Ross feel uncomfortable. What was he doing...? Suddenly, Ross' voice exited the lips of the old man teacher. "Boy, I need to learn to keep all those brainy comments to myself. I sure get off on making other people look stupid." Ross felt his face go bright red, slumping real low in his seat. "Oh s**t, the teacher just totally called me out for being a suck up. I definitely learned from my mistake." The teacher said, Ross' voice copied perfectly. He would have been completely scared shitless if he wasn't so intimidated by the teacher's a*****e comments. "Now back to my lesson." The teacher's voice went back to normal, deep and scary. Ross pulled his wool sweater over his head like a turtle and didn't say anything else the rest of the class.

Leo | Friend ------------- Friend | Taurus
            Aquarius | Rival ------------- Enemy | Gemini
            Science and Animals | Love ------------- Hate | Fake People/Actions in General

♈ฺ Aries - He laughed at my pain... I probably looked really funny when I fell...
            ♉ฺ Taurus - Wow! We have the same hair color? What are the odds of that! She seems like the kind of girl I'd be best friends with!
            ♊ฺ Gemini - Ugh, he's just a plain ol' jerk. All I did was look at him, and I get the finger? Not to forget, he molested the nice girl sitting across from me. I'll be sure to keep away from him.
            ♋ฺ Cancer - My new roommate is such a prankster. He totally couldn't have lifted that towel with pure magic or anything. He must be a special effects kind of guy. He's so cool!
            ♌ฺ Leo - She thinks I'm retarded. Oh well, that's what I get for getting people pregnant left and right. redface
            ♍ฺ Virgo - Hey, that's me!
            ♎ฺ Libra - I like her. She's a really nice, down-to-earth, kind of girl. Really pretty too! I wanna stick around with her more often.
            ♏ฺ Scorpio - Never formally met him.
            ♐ฺ Sagittarius - The more I'm getting to know her, the more fun she is. At least she's trying to keep me out of being an awkward third wheel. She seems pretty freaked at William now though. Oh well, she'll surely get over it.
            ♑ฺ Capricorn - Never formally met him
            ♒ฺ Aquarius - I think I got her pregnant! Nooo! -cry- I'm too young!
            ♓ฺ Pisces - She... Waved at me? Never formally met her though.

Class Schedule:
            1st period- Psychology
            2nd period- Science/Alchemy
            3rd period- Anatomy/Health

Beloved Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
          • First step to fame 200
          • Forum Regular 100
          • Tipsy 100
          User Image
          User Image

Damon had relaxed in his seat doodling random shapes onto his notebook. He wasn't an artist, not by any means, he couldn't draw to save his life, but when he had nothing else to do, he had a tendency to need to have something to do with his hands. His blue eyes wandered around the classroom, and its large open windows. Flowers and plants seemed to be everywhere, which he expected, it being an agriculture class and all. What he didn't expect though were the animal noises coming from the connecting room next door. He guessed Agriculture encompassed animals as well, but he wasn't entirely sure he really wanted to work with such live creatures. Students began pilling in, and Damon quickly realized that he didn't recognize a single one of them. Where did all these people come from, where did they all come from? He wasn't sure what to think of them, but his mind was distracted by the sight of a familiar face amongst a sea of unknown people. Larisa.
                                                                      Damon raised his hand to wave at her, but she seemed too lost in her own thoughts to notice him. She took a seat a little away not even glancing in his direction. Well that was rude. But no matter, he couldn't blame her, he’d already come to the realization that she was pretty flighty and easily distracted.

It wasn't long before the teacher entered the room from the adjoining animal room, picking some hay from his scraggly beard. He spoke with a strong accent that Damon couldn't really place and found it rather difficult to follow along as he spoke about what they would cover in class. Something about learning how to, and about various plant species, as well as taking care of the animals. None of that struck him as odd. What did strike him though was his verbiage. He said they would learn how to coax plant life from the ground, revive dying ones with the touch of his fingertips, and that they would learn to listen to what the animal needs, and in time be able to communicate in turn. Damon was completely clueless as to what he was talking about, at least until he lead them outside to the nearby green house. Once there, the teacher began to literally coax plants from the ground. They grew taller at his command, and ones that looked weak were revived with a touch of his fingers. Damon had the sudden urge to faint, but he didn't want to look like a pansy in front of his peers so he shoved his hands into his pocket and stared as the students around him picked plants and began speaking to them.

Damon too picked a plant to talk to but felt rather stupid conversing with something that didn’t talk back. The entire class looked mental, and it was all he could do to keep from just leaving the class altogether. Eventually he decided that he was done making a fool of himself, talking to a plant that didn’t bend to his will. Instead he approached Larisa. “How’d you sleep?” He asked her.

Quote:
                                                                      With: No one, sitting in Agriculture class like a perfect little devil angel
                                                                      Classes:Agriculture, Elements, Literature/Handwriting.

Damon's thoughts on everyone...
                                                                      Aries ♈ฺ Damon Lee- Eh, kids alright. What am I talking about! I'm frickin the Bee's Knees!
                                                                      Taurus ♉ Winifred Burnham - How nice, she's opening up more.
                                                                      I'm awesome, yes I am.
                                                                      Gemini ♊ฺ Scott Mahone- That kid makes me laugh.
                                                                      We will make a great torture team.
                                                                      Cancer ♋ฺ William Lennet- I haven't met that guy yet.
                                                                      Leo ♌ฺ Nkiruka Imani - I've talked to her a little.
                                                                      She seems to be a little downtrodden,
                                                                      and needs someone to help lift her up.
                                                                      Looks like I'm just the man for the job.
                                                                      Virgo ♍ฺ Jack Ross- Can't say I've met this bloke yet.
                                                                      Libra ♎ฺ Larisa Ewald - She's flighty, but somewhat entertaining. I WILL keep her around.
                                                                      Scorpio ♏ฺ Oliver Green- Don't believe I remember running into this chap yet.
                                                                      Sagittarius ♐ฺ Lexi Snow - Her hair is purple!!
                                                                      How awesome is that!
                                                                      Capricorn ♑ฺ Zakary Belvins- Aurelle's room-mate, I have yet to determine if he is friend or foe...I'm gunning for foe.
                                                                      Aquarius ♒ฺ Ava Lynn Reed - Little Red as I've decided to call her.
                                                                      When I get the chance...
                                                                      she's going to regret crossing me
                                                                      Pisces ♓ฺ Aurelle Withers - She smiled at me.
                                                                      It must be true, I've just won her heart.

Beloved Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
          • First step to fame 200
          • Forum Regular 100
          • Tipsy 100
          User Image
          User Image

What the hell is this kid talking about? Was the one thought that sprang to the violet hued girls mind, She was at a complete loss for words. She hadn't had a seizure, nor lost her memory. She knew perfectly what had happened; there were no gaps in her memory, no lapses of missing time, or were there any fogginess to what had happened last night. She remembered it all with perfect undeniable clarity. She knew it, and yet the look on Ross’s face said otherwise. He looked so genuinely worried about her she didn't know what to do or say. Maybe he had been the one to have fallen and hit his head, and was for some inexplicable reason transferring the encounter on to her. Should she be supportive in such a situation? Agree to his minds strange concoction for explaining his own lapse in time? Or maybe completely ignoring it would be better. She wasn't sure, what was the proper reaction to such a case, so she simply stared. Stared at the boy like he was some object she wanted to dissect in order to figure out. Like he was no longer a living breathing boy, but an object she very much wanted to figure out.

At least that’s what she thought until he spoke again…a joke? Lexi didn't get it…what was so funny? Maybe if she laughed along and pretended to get it she’d feel suddenly less awkward. She gave an awkward chuckle reverting her attention elsewhere; at least until he said it was a prank, that William had simply been pulling a prank on her. Honestly the girl hadn't even really considered that option. She automatically assumed he was dabbling in dark arts, she felt very foolish about the whole ordeal, but when she looked at Ross again, he didn't seem so sure of his own words. She wasn't about to point such out though. If the boy wanted to believe that it was all a trick, Lexi would go with it until proved otherwise. It seemed like a more reasonable explanation than her irrational one. “I think it’s only fair then that we pull a trick on William.”

It was soon after that Zak walked into the room. Lex offered a small wave to the pink haired boy, but doubted he would offer it return, not that it mattered much to her either way. A man with a scraggly beard then approached the front, his eyes studying the class as a silence overtook the room. Lex stared at the teacher, her first thoughts being, awesome, we have a hippy teacher! How fun. But instead of doing something that Lexi would consider “hippyish” he began the class spending an inordinate amount of time introducing himself and the expectations of the class, before he jumped right into his lesson. Lex listened intently for a little bit but then her mind drifted elsewhere as he began to speak of things she already knew about, She was hoping he would move onto something more interesting, something that she hadn't learned yet, but her thoughts were interrupted by some brown nosier. Lex looked up as the teacher became suddenly quiet, his eyes glaring in her direction…Oh crap what’d she do? She was relieved to discover that it wasn't her that his attention was on but on Ross. Oh he was the suck up. Go figure.

Lex stared at him, then back at the teacher, then back at Ross. Were they having a silent moment, a mind game meant only for the two of them. Maybe whoever looked away first would be the winner. But then Ross spoke again…but he didn't Lex was sure he didn't because she was staring at his unmoving lips. Her eyes shot once more to the front where Ross’s voice emanated from the teacher. She blinked several times, completely unsure of what the hell was going on. How was it even possible to completely mimic him like that? Was it magic, again? Lex’s eyes went wide, but she shook her head and the thoughts away, no not magic, she needed to take a page from Ross's book. Surely the guy was just good at impersonations. Maybe he just had a talent for it, as well as seeing into a person’s soul, which Lex supposed was why he was the psychology teacher. She felt a little bit of pity for Ross though, as snickers filled the room. Had Lexi been a more considerate friend, or person she might have shown him some sympathy, but she really wasn't that good of a person, much less in touch with ones emotions. So she simply stared at him for a moment, then thinking maybe it was something friend might do, gave him an awkward pat on the back, before promptly retracting her hand and returning her attention once more on the lesson.

The remainder of the class had little to no action to it. There were a few times that teacher paused and mimicked others in the class, and Lexi found herself relieved he had passed over her. She for one did not want to know what one saw when they looked at her. She was fine living in her own oblivion. When the class finally ended she gathered her things into her bag and gave Ross another pat on the back. “We’ll plan our prank on William later, yeah?” She said before leaving the room. She paused as she passed Zak, and offered a quick “Hello,” then she disappeared with the rest of the crowd out of the door way, headed on to her next class of the day, English.

OOC:

Quote:
                                                                      With:With Ross and Zak in Psychology class / on her way to writing/english

Lexi's classes: Psychology, English/Writing, Physical Education

Attire

Lexi's thoughts on everyone...
                        Aries ♈ฺ Damon Lee- Weird kid...likes my hair. But he seems to be a bit manipulative. I could use that to my advantage.
                        Taurus ♉ Winifred Burnham - Fred. Her name is Fred. She is beautiful.
                        Gemini ♊ฺ Scott Mahone- We haven't officially met, but I've seen his drama. Apparently he likes to cause trouble. Someone to keep an eye on.
                        Cancer ♋ฺ William Lennet- Oh how interesting? A challenge and some wagers? I'm game. I think he's the spawn of the devil...
                        Leo ♌ฺ Nkiruka Imani - What's with her. One second happy, the next haughty. Bi-polor anyone?
                        Virgo ♍ฺ Jack Ross- My new prank buddy.
                        Libra ♎ฺ Larisa Ewald - Speaks her mind like me. I wonder how this will play out.
                        Scorpio ♏ฺ Oliver Green- I haven't met him yet, but I believe he is my second room-mate.
                        Sagittarius ♐ฺ Lexi Snow - Don't be idiotic...We already know what I think about me.
                        Capricorn ♑ฺ Zakary Belvins- Seems I may have pissed him off. Oh well what's new?
                        Aquarius ♒ฺ Ava Lynn Reed - I have not personally met this firecracker, but I like her. She's got balls.
                        Pisces ♓ฺ Aurelle Withers - This girl is quite pretty, and seems rather sweet. She hasn't talked too much, but so far I like her. I've told here we're going to be friends. I didn't give her a choice in the matter.

DananyBoy's Other Half

Aged Regular

8,950 Points
            • Conversationalist 100
            • Big Tipper 100
            • Forum Sophomore 300
            User ImageUser Image
                                                            H i s S o n g | W h e r e - C o n c e a l i n g | W i t h - A v a

The room was almost full, and the teacher was satisfyingly late. Scott had time to himself just rolling up spitballs to use on whoever he would choose to victimize. There was yet to be a seat taken next to him, perhaps the other little kiddies already found him creepy and avoided him... Or it could just be the fact that he was openly rolling up ammo that he might use on them. Silly kiddies, the people furthest from him would be his aim, not closest. He popped one in his mouth as a young girl took a seat beside him. She was a simple looking one, wearing a plaid skirt and white blouse, her brown hair tied up into a neat, slick back pony-tail. Scott was interested, not because of her plain jane appearance, but because of her audacity to sit beside him. Perhaps she was a bad apple like Scott? Was there a secret under her facade? She kept looking forward, merely scanning the room before reaching into her bag to pull out a pen and notebook. He glanced down at her and her penny loafers, tempted to startle her with a creepy greeting but another voice distracted him. "Are you going to sit down, miss?" It sounded partially annoyed, like some little red-head was standing in front of their desk and making them feel awkward. Oh look, he was right. It was as if everyone's attention shifted over to her. “Reed. Ava Lynn Reed.” She greeted and corrected the person that called her out. Scott watched with snake-like eyes as the girl maneuvered over to the last desk available, which was conveniently right next to him opposite of the plain jane girl.

Ava looked straight forward, not breaking contact with the empty board. She obviously didn't want to talk to him, which was almost offensive. Not even an insult? Perhaps she was tired of the adjustment, tired of the people, and tired of the shitty events. Scott felt a slight sting in his leg, rubbing it with a bit of shock in his expression. It was as if someone pinched him, just to remind him of what happened yesterday with Ava. Scott gritted his teeth as the fork sunk into his leg once again. He flashed out of his thoughts. He peered at the plain jane girl. He would get Ava back. Time did not concern him. "Hi, I'm Scott." He introduced himself, his voice a bit emptier than he anticipated to sound, the girl looking up from her doodle. She was drawing a sun at the corner of the page. She eyed him down before determining whether she wanted to talk to him or not. "Jenny." How ironic, even her name was plain-jane-ish. Her attention returned to the doodle, continuing to draw little lines outward to imitate sun rays. Scott felt as if he met someone like her just yesterday. She didn't talk much, and found him not worth her time. That's right, she reminds him of Kitty. He wondered if he'd run into Kitty again, and perhaps he'd give her more attention next time. Kitty was probably the only girl he felt a bit vulnerable around, he must change that. Scott would continue to bother Jenny but he couldn't help but feel bothered at the teacher's still absence. Maybe that was why the school didn't care about attendance... Teachers didn't either.

Scott glanced at Ava again, she was rigid as ever, still staring at the board with a disturbed blank stare. Scott rolled the spitball in his mouth, almost forgetting that it was still under his tongue. She would most definitely be his first victim. Ready... He pushed the ball up towards his lip. Aim... He turned his head to face Ava. Fire...! The ball shot out his mouth, shooting through the air in slow motion. He watched as it slowed down midway to the target, Scott's mouth parting open in shock. And then... The spitball began to spin backwards, now shooting backwards towards Scott and smacking him right on the nose. What. The. Hell. No one seemed to notice but Scott himself! Did the spitball just fly right back at him? Scott looked around, catching Jenny's attention. "Is that a spitball on your nose?" She asked curtly, her sleepy-like eyes casting a semi-curious glance at him. Scott simply rubbed it off, shrugging it off as if it never happened. But it did and it bothered him. He can't have just imagined it, it was real. There was a forcefield around Ava. Scott reached out to test his theory, just a harmless poke to the arm. Suddenly, a face morphed right in front of his finger before he could lay a hand on Ava, along with the rest of a body of a skinny, old woman crouched down to face him. "CONCEALING!" She cackled as Scott jerked his arm back, completely caught off guard. "That is what this class is all about." The woman had graying hairs, very tall and very boney. She wore a pink cashmere sweater and a modestly long baby-blue skirt. She strutted up to the front of the bewildered classroom. "If I didn't surprise you, then I have failed you as a teacher already." The woman basically eyed Scott with pleasure plastered all over her face. Scott blanked his expression, regardless of his tiny heart beating faster than the speed of light itself. "If you expect this to be an easy A, you are correct. Concealing is going to be the easiest class you will ever take. So if you fail, just know that you're incredibly stupid and destined to fail every other class you will ever take." She turned to the board and picked up a piece of chalk, ready to write on the board. "Let's begin shall we?"

Capricorn | Friend ------------- Friend | Libra
                                                            Aquarius | Rival ------------- Enemy | Taurus
                                                            Chaos, Mischief | Love ------------- Hate | Order, Peace

♈ฺ Aries - I like him. We're going to be good friends. Well, as long as his hands keep off my toy, we'll be on good terms. Just because his toy was swept away, doesn't mean he has permission to mess with mine...
                                                            ♉ฺ Taurus - My Toy. Winifred, Winifred, Winifred.
                                                            ♊ฺ Gemini - I think I'm pretty sexy. Huerhuerhuerhuer.
                                                            ♋ฺ Cancer - I don't know him. But I don't like him either. I need to make sure he stays away from me and my people.
                                                            ♌ฺ Leo - A bit different from the rest, kind too when she tried to help that red-head girl.
                                                            ♍ฺ Virgo - He's weird. Doesn't he know it's rude to stare?
                                                            ♎ฺ Libra - She makes me feel uneasy and inferior, I don't like it... I want to hurt her... NO, I must be friends with her. If we're friends, she won't try anything against me. Plus, she reminds me of my "personal body guards" from the past. I miss those guys.
                                                            ♏ฺ Scorpio - He reminds me of the past... I don't like him. Plus he's the "protector" of my toy. No thank you.
                                                            ♐ฺ Sagittarius - Seen her, never interacted. I would like to though. She looks tough, it makes me want to talk to her... I want, no, need to break her. I will steal Winifred away from her. I will make her jealous.
                                                            ♑ฺ Capricorn - I have no specific feeling for this guy. Perhaps I shall accept his friendship for now.
                                                            ♒ฺ Aquarius - I will control her. I will get back at her. I will destroy her.
                                                            ♓ฺ Pisces - Seen her, never interacted. I think she's Aries' toy though. I can't approach her then. She's been claimed.

Class Schedule:
                                                            1st period- Concealing
                                                            2nd period- Elements
                                                            3rd period- Physical Education

Hygienic Explorer

8,525 Points
            • Streaker 200
            • Hygienic 200
            • First step to fame 200
            User Image
            User Image
            Taurus, Winifred Burnham | Friend <- ------------- -> Friend | Aries, Damon Lee
            Pisces, Aurelle Withers | Rival <- ------------- -> Enemy | Aquarius, Ava Reed
            Peace, Fairness, Equality | Love <- ------------- -> Hate | Hate, aggression

“Now go, make some conversation.” The tall blonde shrugged. Was it truly possible to bring back a plant from the dead? She could imagine herself returning to the parents with a bunch of remedial experience, they would never lose another plant due to dehydration or poor soil again! A genuine smile crept up as she plucked a wishing flower, also known as a weed. It thrived in a sea of beautiful flowers chosen by others; Larisa refused to let it stand alone. She wondered if it held a grudge against her for stunting its growth, she had to make it up to the plant. A louder voice than the background conversations broke the serenity of her voice spoke rather wholeheartedly to it, appreciating its sense of listening, until it spoke. Larisa was astonished as it asked how she slept. The voice was oddly familiar, had she heard it once before back home and didn’t recognize it? Did all plants listen? She wondered if it would be possible to use plants as hearing agents. At first, she had thought the plant had finally responded to her, when, after a moment, a sight caught her eye, Damon. Her heart deflated a little, he must want to speak to her right when she had gotten a conversation going. ”One moment, Damon.” How rude of him to interrupt their conversation. Larisa shrugged it off and responded to her plant, ”I slept rather well, thank you. How did you sleep?”

Larisa was an expert, no, a master, at environment. She’s heard of people talking to plants to aid their growth and even done so a couple times in her family travels. However, never had she witnessed such an act as her teacher presented as he called for everyone’s attention. The words he muttered to a tiny plant in the ground were unrecognizable, they even sounded like a different language entirely. Her brows furrowed lightly, her curiosity had been caught. The blonde daydreamed of the garden outside the medical center. However, the plant the scraggily beard professor coerced into growth was far from herbal or relatively pretty. It slowly grew into the form of a venus flytrap. Instead of stopping at its usual height, at the older man’s pleasant excitability, as his fingertips came together to make a triangle; the plant continued to grow exponentially into a giant flytrap. Larisa suddenly understood that this trick would not be used how she original attuned it to. This was a weapon. The stoic trap suddenly moved and Larisa froze, the wind drifted through the hairs and clothes of the class of children of stone. It seemed to almost sniff the air and then its owner. Larisa couldn’t believe her wide eyes, mouth agape as the flytrap opened its own mouth in a screech. The professor tapped the plant on the head twice before it resigned to its owner, Amazing. Larisa scoffed the thought. Was this all a dream?.

"Inside each of us, there is the seed of both good and evil.
              It's a constant struggle as to which one will win. And one cannot exist without the other.
              "
              ~ Eric Burdon

L I B R A Attractions: _______________________________________________________________________________________ L I B R A Classes:

___-____ Aquarius, Aries, Taurus __________________________________________________________________________________ Agriculture, Elements, Phys Education

Beloved Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
              • First step to fame 200
              • Forum Regular 100
              • Tipsy 100
              User Image
              User Image

On the outside she a blank slate, stoic and completely devoid of emotion. On the inside though, she was crumbling mess of nerves. Was he going to do something to her? Surely there would be some sort of retaliation for what she had done. She wanted to glance at his leg, see if her attack had left him any of his own wounds, but she fought against herself. If she looked, even for a second, and he saw, it could start round 4, and she wasn't sure if she was quite ready for another battle. Don’t look. Don’t look. Don’t look. Her mind chanted, keeping her eyes on the blank chalkboard at the front of the classroom. Where was the stupid teacher already? He or she needed to show up, and quick before the girl had a panic attack.

Voices next to her shifted her attention, and for a split second she chanced a glance at Scott and the girl next to him. She looked like a girl next door type, and Ava was half tempted to scream to her, to let her know she needed to run, fast, before Scott had her in his sights. But she didn’t open her mouth; instead she shook her head at the girl, who only gave her a questioning look. Ava quickly returned her gaze to the front, before Scott could turn and look at her, before he caught her staring. But before she did, she noticed two things, a pile of ripped up paper on his desk, and his hand, gripping the spot where she had stabbed him the previous night. Did that mean that she had gotten him? She hoped so. Ava had to fight to keep the smile off her face. She was both happy and terrified that she had possibly succeeded, but mostly terrified. Her triumph overshadowed by the certainty that Scott would not let her walk away from such a success unscathed.

Time was slowly ticking by, and the lateness of the teacher was really starting to irritate her, but it seemed to not bother anyone else. The other students conversed amongst themselves, and Ava could vaguely feel the presence of someone to her left. Someone who she believed was staring at her. Her heartbeat quickened. Should she chance a look? Was he planning an attack? It would be better if she looked, that way she might be able to see it coming, that would be best, wouldn't it? But first she needed a weapon. Her mind went through the contents of her bag…she hadn't thought to grab anything as she had left that morning. She had nothing to defend herself from they psychopath. She wanted to cry, instead, her fingers clenched into a fist around her pencil, tightening to the point that her knuckles turned white. Wait she had a pencil…it was fairly sharp…would it be enough to defend herself from him? Maybe it would make him think twice at least. If she was willing to stab him with a fork, she was certainly prepared to stab him with a pencil as well. Too bad it wasn't made of real lead, then she could do some real damage.

The Red Head turned, slowly, but it seemed just in the nick of time. As soon as she turned, she saw a wad of spit and paper headed straight for her face. Her mouth parted in surprise, her body tensed, but instead of the wad crashing into her perfect little face…it turned? It’s course diverted back to its owner. Her green eyes widened and light laughter erupted from her lips as the wad of spit landed on Scott’s nose. Serves you right! Had the event not been more hilarious, she probably would have questioned it, but as it was, she couldn't stop herself from smiling, much less stifle her laughter. Though her laughter quickly died out as she saw Scott’s hand reach up to touch her face. What the hell was he doing? He was going to touch her? Here in class? She was half tempted to scream, but fought against it, staring at his hand as she brought her pencil up, ready to poke his outstretched hand. Instead the back of a gray haired woman appeared literally out of nowhere, causing the poor girl to squeak in surprise, and topple backwards in her chair. She crash landed on the ground, causing her cheeks to flush and embarrassment embroidered her features.

She promptly plucked herself off the floor, dusted off her attire and retook her seat as if nothing happened, staring at the strange, teacher with wide eyes. Ava knew instantly she liked this woman. She wanted to be this woman. She feared her, and admired her, and wait what about what she had just done? Her mind was reeling. Had she really just appeared out of freaking no where? And why did no one else seem as surprised as she felt? She looked over at Scott. A disturbingly blank stare plastered on his face. What the hell was going on here? First yesterday, with the chairs appearing out of nowhere…then as soon as she thought the map should state where she was and her destination, there it was as if someone had read her mind, and of course this morning when a voice erupted from intercoms that couldn't be seen, and now this? No, there was defiantly something strange going on around here, and Ava for one did not like it. She did not like it one bit. There were just far too many things going on that her mind couldn't explain away with a logical explanation. But of course there had to be one, because there was absolutely no way that magic existed.

Who I'm with, and where we are:
                                                                  ➸ Attempting to ignore the psychopath Scott sitting next to me in Concealing class
                                                                  Totally feeling:
                                                                  ➸ confused and anxious, what the hell is going on here?
                                                                  Today's attire:
                                                                  ➸ Totes awesome!
                                                                  Ava's classes:
                                                                  ➸Concealing, ➸Science/Alchemy, ➸Health/Anatomy

Ava's thoughts on everyone...
                                                                  Aries ✈ Damon Lee- He's going to hate me after how I introduced myself.
                                                                  Taurus ✁ Winifred Burnham - I've decided to protect her. She is my friend now.
                                                                  Gemini ✈ Scott Mahone- Rapist!! He bit me! WTH!
                                                                  Cancer ✈ William Lennet- I will strive to perfection. He is my goal. I shall become like him. He has earned my respect.
                                                                  Leo ✁ Nkiruka Imani - She's quite rude. First I can help myself, Secondly I'm not impaired.
                                                                  Virgo ✈ Jack Ross- He's not kind, hes mean...I think...
                                                                  Libra ✁ Larisa Ewald - Talk about someone who needs to mind her own business, not to mention not make assumptions based on no facts. I hate her.
                                                                  Scorpio ✈ Oliver Green- How cute, its nervous.
                                                                  Sagittarius ✁ Lexi Snow - We haven't met yet. But she looks scary.
                                                                  Capricorn ✈ Zakary Belvins- I want to see the real Zak.
                                                                  Pisces ✁ Aurelle Withers - New Bestie.

Tipsy Prophet

10,925 Points
              • Survivor 150
              • Elocutionist 200
              • Invisibility 100
              User Image
              User Image

Her sketchbook was neatly tucked away in her bag again before the class had started. Her heart was still racing over the missing page of her sketches of Scott's face. It was too terrible to think of and she started to feel a queezy feeling in her stomach. It was hard to pay attention to the class right up until the point their teacher started coloring things with a wave of his fingers. All memory of Scott and his missing page evaporated from her mind as she watched him change the flower and write the notes on the board with nothing in his hand. It was truly astonishing. Fred gaped, hardly believing what she saw. She looked around at the other students and saw they were stunned as well. Good. Flowers like the one the teacher had changed appeared on their desks... like the chairs had the day before at orientation. She picked hers off the desk thinking, Where were all of these kids yesterday. Fred Focused on her flower with no success... at first. She had been thinking of a pure white flower with gold at the tips as though it had been dipped. Instead the flower turned, with a painful jolt from her fingers, the color she couldn't stop feeling on the back of her mind the bronze of Scott's eyes... and the nausea returned to her. Would it be so bad to leave her class early on the first day? The harder she tried to change the color of the flower, the more the looked at the thing uncomfortably, the deeper and more vivid the eye color became. It started to feel like it was staring back at her.

Finally, Fred dropped the flower, and as it fell it turned a pale teal on her desk. She looked around to see if someone had turned it for her, but there was no one paying attention to her. One of her classmates had splattered her face all in red and was garnering most of the attention in the room. Her face was a splattered mess, but it left her realizing what the teacher was drawing on the board.. she could color other things, not just this flower. This.. magic flower. Or she had assumed the flower was magic, like a mood ring, not her fingers. But then again...She looked around at her fellow classmates discovering what she had thought. She even saw that blonde girl erase something she had colored. This could bring a whole new opportunity to her paintings. She felt the urge to pull out her sketchbook for the drawing of Oliver she had done yesterday, but the idea of touching something Scott had touched made her shudder. Instead of being her usual artsy self, Fred pulled out a notebook, and diligently took notes on anything the professor said or finger-painted to take her mind off Scott. She would eventually need to get over it, but not today.

As the art portion ended and the music part of class began, Fred found her mind wandering further from what lay before her. The teacher took a case from beneath his desk as assembled an oboe taking care to explain the instrument and how normal it was.
                                      “Are you watching closely...” After the art, it seemed like the pledge for an elaborate magic trick, and she had a feeling it was just that. She wanted to daydream about something pleasant. As he started to play, a scene arose all around them of a great gala. Ghostly lords and ladies danced about the room passing through furniture and students alike. With a great crescendo, the figures fell away into the floor and around the students grew the cosmos from a bang. The show was dazzling. Fred reached out to touch a sparkling blue planet, but her hand fell through the illusion. Still, she was filled with a little more wonder than she had been this morning, and much more than she had been expecting out of a music class. Fred couldn't help but dream when the stars flew before her eyes. She had never been good at music, any instrument she picked up sounded like a crying lamb in her hands. She always did want to play piano...The images faded around them and Fred wanted to clap, but the class was in a rather stunned silence. They would not be playing their instruments today, but they would be choosing them. He called out the names of the students and asked their preference so they could be sorted. There were not enough instruments for them to play at once. When he finally called her name she was quiet for too long, and he had to call her name again. She had to answer or he would think she was skipping class and could get stuck trying to fumble around with an oboe, heaven forbid.

"The ...um. Piano."No one before her had chosen the instrument. Many chose classic orchestral instruments: trumpets, violins, flutes, one bassist. The bassist was a cute boy with wavy black hair, he seemed almost as quiet and nervous as she was. Fred wanted to talk to him, but after everyone had finished choosing their instruments the class was dismissed for the day. She gathered her things and stood. The two girls from yesterday were there. She didn't know either of them well, but if truth be told she would rather speak to the blonde haired one, Aurelle, than the rude one. Fred hadn't stuck around long enough to find out her name yesterday. The teacher had struggled with it while trying to get what instrument she wanted to play so that wasn't any real help. Fred didn't want any more enemies in her life. She decided then to try and talk to the rude girl. Nikki or... Nickrucka. First order of business, find out how the heck you pronounced her name. She approached. "Hi, um.."The tall, white haired girl tucked a hair behind her ear as she struggled to strike up a conversation. Why was talking to girls so hard? "I'm Winifred. We met, sort of, yesterday.. and I never got your name and I don't want to butcher it like he did.." She nodded toward their teacher with a hint of a smile. "Is it Nickerucka?" Totally wrong. So wrong. She held her breath hoping for a nicer response than she expected.

With: Aurelle & Nkiruka
                                      Where: Art Class
                                      What: Food. Definitely food.
                                      Wearing: Winifred's Outfit
                                      Classes: Art and Music, Literature/Handwriting, Physical Education
                                      Song in my head: Tear You Apart - She Wants Revenge

A
              part of your soul ties you to the next world
              Or maybe to the last, but I'm still not sure
              But what I do know, is to us the world is different
              As we are to the world but I guess you would know that

Virgo | Friend | ♍ ------------- ♎ | Friend | Libra
              Sagittarius | Rival | ♐ ------------- ♊ | Enemy |Gemini
              Food, Jewelry, Painting, | Love | ♥ ------------------ ۵ Hate | Risks, Change, People Touching Her Things

♈ฺ Aries - I don't know anymore. Maybe, I misjudged him...
              ♉ฺ Taurus - Me. I'm Great.
              ♊ฺ Gemini - The midget boy from hell. Probably thinks I have some sort of weird crush on him... I cant believe he stole that page.. Gross.
              ♋ฺ Cancer - Nice. Muscular. Nice. A boy a girl can swoon over.
              ♌ฺ Leo - Feels like I'm intruding.. Not the friendliest. In my Art Class
              ♍ฺ Virgo - Ahhh! He's so shy. What a sweety .
              ♎ฺ Libra - Haven't met her but she seems to be friends with Scott? Dislike...
              ♏ฺ Scorpio - Awesome, sweet, nice boy. He let me draw him!
              ♐ฺ Sagittarius - Lexi. Lex. A smooth talker, this one. Sweet. Silver-tongued. A bit aggressive.
              ♑ฺ Capricorn - Never met him.
              ♒ฺ Aquarius - My new bestie. That's it. I'm sticking with this girl.
              ♓ฺ Pisces - I think She's in my art class. But I'm still not sure who this is. I should introduce myself.

Beloved Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
              • First step to fame 200
              • Forum Regular 100
              • Tipsy 100
              User Image
              User Image

Damon stared down at the blonde, smiling as his eyes met her honey colored orbs. Larisa on the other hand seemed anything but pleased to see him. In fact she had looked happy before, now she looked like one would when you offered them a cupcake and they got all excited only to find out that the last cupcake was already gone. Somehow just by speaking to her, he’d completely burst her bubble. Well that wasn’t the reaction he expected. He hoped for at least a hello, not a…what the hell are you doing, talking to me look. He should have known already, just by his minimal interaction with her yesterday that she was anything but predictable.

The girl was already looking away, her concentration back on the plant in her hand, did she too believe she could talk a plant to life? Get real guys! She was a looney as the teacher they had! Though Damon had to keep himself from bursting into laughter when he realized had mistakenly assumed that Damon talking was actually the plant talking. She actually responded to it. Oh this was going to be fun. This class just might not be as boring as he thought it would, not if he could toy with Larisa the whole time.

He turned his back to her and pretended to busy himself with a plant of his own. “I’m a Dandelion silly, I don’t sleep. But I’m so glad you found me. Could you do me a favor?” Damon paused for a moment, allowing the blonde to reply if she so choose to. “You see, my petals are gone and I’ve turned into seed, in order for me to move on in this life my seeds need to fly off and repopulate the world with my essence. But there is no wind here for my seeds to fly…could you, wish on me? I’d be forever grateful.”

He had debated on doing something else, something along the lines of being rude to the girl, making the plant make her cry, but then he decided against it. He wanted to see how gullible she was first, and if she was as gullible as he thought she was, he would have plenty of time to have fun with her the rest of the semester. Just then, his attention was caught by the teacher, who was making a plant grow from the ground. His fingers made a shape of a triangle, and soon enough the seed had unfurled into a large plant, a Venus flytrap. Damon's eyes went wide. He blinked several times and shook his head. That was some magic trick alright, but that was all it could be, an elaborate magic trick made by a man who was so bored, he took pleasure in beguiling students into believing things such as magic. But how wonderful would it be if such things were real? The possibilities were beyond comprehension.

Quote:
                                                                          With: Larisa, in Agriculture class like a perfect little devil angel
                                                                          Classes:Agriculture, Elements, Literature/Handwriting.

Damon's thoughts on everyone...
                                                                          Aries ♈ฺ Damon Lee- Eh, kids alright. What am I talking about! I'm frickin the Bee's Knees!
                                                                          Taurus ♉ Winifred Burnham - How nice, she's opening up more.
                                                                          I'm awesome, yes I am.
                                                                          Gemini ♊ฺ Scott Mahone- That kid makes me laugh.
                                                                          We will make a great torture team.
                                                                          Cancer ♋ฺ William Lennet- I haven't met that guy yet.
                                                                          Leo ♌ฺ Nkiruka Imani - I've talked to her a little.
                                                                          She seems to be a little downtrodden,
                                                                          and needs someone to help lift her up.
                                                                          Looks like I'm just the man for the job.
                                                                          Virgo ♍ฺ Jack Ross- Can't say I've met this bloke yet.
                                                                          Libra ♎ฺ Larisa Ewald - She's flighty, but somewhat entertaining. I WILL keep her around.
                                                                          Scorpio ♏ฺ Oliver Green- Don't believe I remember running into this chap yet.
                                                                          Sagittarius ♐ฺ Lexi Snow - Her hair is purple!!
                                                                          How awesome is that!
                                                                          Capricorn ♑ฺ Zakary Belvins- Aurelle's room-mate, I have yet to determine if he is friend or foe...I'm gunning for foe.
                                                                          Aquarius ♒ฺ Ava Lynn Reed - Little Red as I've decided to call her.
                                                                          When I get the chance...
                                                                          she's going to regret crossing me
                                                                          Pisces ♓ฺ Aurelle Withers - She smiled at me.
                                                                          It must be true, I've just won her heart.

Newbie Noob

4,750 Points
              • Gaian 50
              • Member 100
              User Image
              User Image

William had left his first early morning class. It was interesting and fun, yet was mostly review. His mind had been focused on other things anyway. Pushing towards his next class, he hoped English would be a better expense of time. Perhaps the teacher would assign a day 1 essay, that would certainly be fun. Urging himself to push towards the door, William entered with a strong confidence, that was shattered by the sight he saw sitting before him. Maddam Snow...er...Lexi was sitting there. His eyes locked on hers right away and he was halted for only a moment, before quickly approaching her. "Why hello there! Good to see you this morning." he said, hoping to not refer to the night before. He had hoped she wasn't mad at him, or he hadn't offended her somehow.

He hoped she would respond kindly and just as welcoming as she had yesterday. If she hated it already, it would be hard to bring that back. He trotted to the seat next to her and sat very slowly, hoping she wouldn't move away. If he got to spend the whole semester next to her, that would be amazing! Moreover in writing. This would give him the perfect opportunity to win their little wager, I mean, they even have the same class. What more would be a perfect measure of skill than this? William sat and looked over at her, giving her a bright and kind smile, awaiting a promising response. "It's really awesome that we have a class together. I was most certainly not expecting this." he said, hoping to break the silence with more one sided conversation. He was talking faster than she could reply, yet he hadn't noticed. When he finally stopped, he laughed to himself and looked at her with a bright welcoming smile.

Classes: Spellbinding, English, Math

Hygienic Explorer

8,525 Points
              • Streaker 200
              • Hygienic 200
              • First step to fame 200
              User Image
              User Image
              Cancer, William Lennet | Friend <- ------------- -> Friend | Jack Ross, Virgo
              Scorpio, Oliver Green | Rival <- ------------- -> Enemy | Capricorn, Zakary Blevins
              Reading/Psychology | Love <- ------------- -> Hate | Vegetables

A random girl bursted out laughing, however, the fascinated blue eyes of a small brunette were hooked tightly to the glimmering flower in her dark hand. Just like all the rest, the color did not remain more than a few moments. And that’s with the hope that one actually preformed the magic. Nkiruka wasn’t entirely caught on the belief of magic, but the fairy tales she would read as a child exploded into a simmer of hope. Leaning her head to the side, she rested it on a fist with her elbow on the desk. She was speechless. She had read of wicka, the study of young girls as witches. With mysterious and arcane power, unknown and misunderstood by the world entirely. Was this a form of it? The room seemed to fade as Nkiruka’s eyes dwelled into the flower, investigating, delving, interrogating. However, the information remained concealed. She wondered if the answer was deep within the tombs she had discovered from the library, she would be doing some research soon enough.

Her thoughts were broken by an excruciating sound of an instrument. An eschewed face narrowed at the sound’s emergence. Nkiruka was not a fan of such folly and wastefulness. There was no point to music or even art. Books were far more important and necessary. Historical documents and logical readings were fascinating parts of the brunette’s life. Art and music were for the rich and the wasteful and lazy. Using up resources for no other point but for fun when there were far more important things in the world. Nkiruka shook her head and returned her gaze and thoughts to the flower until her name was called, once more, wildly incorrect. She did as her mother told her, and assumed a deep breath before, difficulty and calmly responding with the answer he asked for: ”Guitar.” She didn’t even try to correct him as it would be a waste of breath.

Before Nkiruka knew it, the class was over. And the children, in contrast to her, rambunctiously ran to the door for an hour or so of freedom before the next class. She remained sitting, appreciating the silence until it was disturbed by a snowy haired tall girl. She seemed rather awkward, or unsure of herself, as she expected Nkiruka to jump out of her seat and attack the girl’s face. Her brows furrowed until the girl finally spit out the words. It was a fairly bumpy transition as the girl avoided to say the brunette’s name. If anything, she would have preferred the girl to simply ask her name instead of misconstruing it so savagely; Nkiruka fought the sensation to cringe. She really should get used to people butchering her name, but she’s not sure she ever would. She tried to offer a sympathetic smile to the white-haired girl, even though she felt the wrong person was being given sympathy. ”Just call me Nki, or Ruka, or something.” Her smile puffed up her cheeks to hide her eyes before setting her bag on her shoulder. ”It’s nice to professionally make your acquainted, Winifred.” She flicked her hair from underneath the messenger bag’s strap before lessening her smile to see Winifred adequately.

Continuing her way out with Winifred, Nkiruka couldn’t help but feel a little gleeful at the thought that someone went out of her way to talk to the rather short and offset girl. It was refreshing and… nice. ”What are your latter scholarly classes, Winifred?” She continued with pleasant conversation, appreciating the level atmosphere.

L E O Attractions: _______________________________________________________________________________________ L E O Classes:

___-____ Scorpios, Capricorns, and other Leos __________________________________________________________________________________ Art/Music, Literature/Writing, Languages
                  User Image

Tipsy Prophet

10,925 Points
                • Survivor 150
                • Elocutionist 200
                • Invisibility 100
                User Image
                User Image

He thought the class was going to be a boring intro to lecture. The inner workings of the mind was nothing Zak was unfamiliar with. It pretty rapidly became interesting. The teacher turned from student to student throughout his lecture and spoke in different voices. By the look on their faces, Zak assumed he was speaking their thoughts... maybe the voices were their voices. None of the students were people that he had talked to with the exception of Lexi, but he had passed over her as he had passed over Zakary. The lesson was mildly entertaining and overall Zak was happy to have attended. He wondered if the teacher employed some sort of mind reading techniques or if he was just good at reading people. But then how was he doing the voices...how would he know what the students voices sounded like? Or hit so many with so much accuracy. As the class progressed, Zak found himself thinking less and less about the basic psychology being taught and more about what sort of recording device had been placed in the classroom. He had to be listening in.. or, no that didn't make sense either. His logical mind struggled with the idea for the whole class, but no one asked him how he did it. Including Zak...There would be time for that. It was only the first day of class. He took notes when he remembered, but with the constant interruptions, it was hard to keep a single train of thought. His notes were rather disjointed, he was not pleased. The class was dismissed, and everyone stood to exit the class. The purple haired girl from yesterday said hello to him casually as they passed at the door. He nodded and waved, said "Hey," and kept walking out into the hallway.

He didn't feel any feelings toward her, good or bad. The annoyance he had felt the other day had faded with sleep, but he did remember it. Zak remembered everything about everyone around him, well everything about anyone important. Who was important? That's yo his own discretion, though the school did give him a big hint by bringing in a fraction of the students one day early for a special orientation. Which might have better mentioned something about magic tricks in classes, now that he thought about it. Now at least he was prepared to see some pretty weird stuff in his next class. What was his next class again? Oh yeah, History if he recalled correctly. What could be magical about history? He laughed inwardly, Zak had liked history well enough at his old school, but he had never really looked forward to it before today. But, there was still about an hour before the next class and he had a notion to chat with someone. Where would people be right about now, who was he targeting today? The people he hasn't gotten to speak with seemed as good a target as any. He had wanted to speak with that William kid anyway.

Oh. He spotted William talking with Lexi like they were old friends already. He puffed up. He was a little jealous to be honest. How could a girl that abrasive already be on the prefects friends list. He wanted to talk to William, but not yet. He wasn't sure if he wanted to get into another conversation with Lexi so soon, they had so far been mentally draining. Instead, he caught sight of white hair in the crowd and found his was over to the boy from his class. He had been here yesterday. That meant he was important somehow.. This meekling. Well, time to go make nice.
                                          "Hey, kid!"Zak smirked what could have been a mean grin. People kept telling him he was intimidating, but can't figure out why. "Is it true what he said? Your a nerd?" Okay, fine. He could see it a little and that wasn't really what the teacher had said. At least now he would know if the voice he had spoken with belonged to this kid. "Me too." He gave a cocky grin now, but somehow it was more friendly. "I'm Zakary. Call me Zak though. That was some class, huh? Not what I expected at all. Maybe we could do some projects together. I'd much rather be paired with someone who cares like I care. I don't think I caught your name..."

His bright emerald eyes flicked around the hallway before returning to settle on the white haired boy's eyes, waiting for him to introduce himself as well and accept or deny his offer to be partners in schooly-learning-crime.
                                          "What classes do you have next?" Maybe, just maybe if this kid was in his classes, he could have a very useful companion. Zak wondered where all the students were heading. There were plenty just standing around in the halls getting to know their classmates between classes. It was the first day for most of them, he remembered. Yesterday felt like a lifetime, so much had happened. "I've got History and then Language after that." He offered. There was still some time between classes to catch up with someone else if this kid didn't want to stick around and talk with him.

With: White haired boy
                                          Where: Psychology class hallway
                                          Song In My Head: Tomorrow Never Comes - VnV Nation
                                          Classes: Psychology, History, Language

Taurus | Friend ♉ ------------- ♋ Friend |Cancer
                                          Aries | Rival ♈
                                          ------------- ♐ Enemy |Sagittarius
                                          Showing Off, Learning | Love ♥
                                          ------------- ۵ Hate | Being Told No

♈ฺ Aries - Sort of weirdly possessive of my roommate. Not sure I like the guy. Why do I feel like we're competing?
                                          ♉ฺ Taurus - Haven't met her, really.
                                          ♊ฺ Gemini - Seems crazy. Will have to get on his good side.
                                          ♋ฺ Cancer - Never met him, Seems in control. I will have to learn from him to surpass him.
                                          ♌ฺ Leo - We met briefly, she speaks very formally and awkwardly. Could be a useful person.
                                          ♍ฺ Virgo - I haven't met him
                                          ♎ฺ Libra - I haven't met her.
                                          ♏ฺ Scorpio - Seems pretty nice.
                                          ♐ฺ Sagittarius - Says what she thinks. Isn't particularly thoughtful.
                                          ♑ฺ Capricorn - I'm hot. Yeah. Me.
                                          ♒ฺ Aquarius - Might be Psychotic. Seemed nice up close. My roommate.
                                          ♓ฺ Pisces - Pretty, Nice girl who also happens to be my roommate.

Quick Reply

Submit
                Manage Your Items
                Other Stuff
                Get GCash
                Offers
                Get Items
                More Items
                Where Everyone Hangs Out
                Other Community Areas
                Virtual Spaces
                Fun Stuff