Welcome to Gaia! ::

Smoker

6,250 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
Hello there, Student. Welcome to Vestet Academy. It's an all boys academy, in which it involves sorcery and combat.

R u l e s :
- Romance is at a PG-16 if clothes come off, skip.
- No killing other roleplayers off, unless they let you.
- Once clothes come off, skip some damn time, or atleast take it to PM.
- Hybrids are allowed, but not some crazy-a** combinations like "Vampire/Werewolf/warlock/fairy/demigod." No. Just No.
-No one liners. I understand writers block, I get it. But try to not write one ******** sentence.
- Be Nice. Or not. I really don't care.
- Make your posts pretty c:

Student Skeleton:

Username:
First Name:
Middle Name:
Nickname:
Birthdate:
Favorite Color:
Favorite Food:
Dorm Room: (1A to 5B)
Hybrid? Yes or No
Fighting Techniques:
About:
Picture: -Anime-

⊙ω⊙

Teacher Skeleton:

Username:
First Name:
Middle Name:
Last Name:
Birthdate:
Favorite Color:
Favorite Food:
Lesson you teach: Sorcery or Combat?
Fighting Techniques:
About:
Picture: -Anime-

Smoker

6,250 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
Username: KamiyaHiroshi
First Name: Akihiro
Middle Name: Dai
Last Name: Hachiro
Nickname: Hachiro
Birthdate: October 31
Favorite Color: Dark Cyan
Favorite Food: Pockey ⊙ω⊙
Dorm Room: 1 A
Hybrid? Nope. ⊙ω⊙
Fighting Techniques: He doesn't know how to fight. He slaps people, But he doesn't fight. ⊙ω⊙
About:
As a child Akihiro was always made fun of. Due to his short temper, Akihiro had a hard time making friends. His mother and father always compared him to his oh-so-perfect brother, Sanji, who excelled at almost everything. At the age of 15 he finds out he has 'powers'. ~Going to develop~
Picture:
User Image
Username: Sevren Jacovi

First Name: Sevren

Middle Name: Worc

Nickname: Grim

Birthdate: OCT 13

Favorite Color: Crimson

Favorite Food: Cheesecake

Dorm Room: (Any)

Hybrid: No

Fighting Techniques: Knives are his specialty, bladed weapons in general have always tickled his fancy. When it comes to hand to hand combat, Sevren knows his way around in a fight but is nowhere near expert level. Power attacks and manipulation of pressure points are his comfort level.

About: Sevren has always been a loner, outcasted by society since his birth. His life for the most part has been a mystery, little facts about his childhood have eluded him for decades. Drifting among the mindless crowd of society Sevren has never been one to stay in one place for very long, learn someone's name or bother to care. School offers routine and a warm bed to sleep in, whereas some people see school as a way to better your life, Sevren simply has viewed school as a place to sleep.......

Picture- User Image
user name: haruhi-chan159
first name: Raven
middle name: nix
last name:nightshade
nickname:blackwing
birthday:halloween
favorite color(s): neon green and black
favorite food: any red food (no ketchup gives me nightmares)
dorrm room: 1A
hybrid:avian/human
hand to hand combat, hacking, stelth, psychic, maker of explostions,(blind) good sence of smell and hearing
about: i had sertian tests by these people who tried to in hance my sight but they ony blinded me. i have lived wilth it as long as i can remember. i hate going to new places because i then have to re-figure out my terrians.

User Image

Original Lunatic

9,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
Username: lunaria jones
First Name: alexander
Middle Name: micheal
Last Name: chambers
Nickname: alex
Birthdate: dec 20th
Favorite Color: orange
Favorite Food: brown sugar pie
Dorm Room: 1A
Hybrid? no
Fighting Techniques: street fighting but thats it
About: im still in the closet and dont plan on coming out.
Picture: User Image
Username: Death the kat
First Name: Dax
Middle Name: Wren
Last Name: Cardinal
Nickname: Dax (Wren to those special to him but alas there is none)
Birthdate: May 23 1996
Favorite Color: purple
Favorite Food: carrot cake
Dorm Room: 3B
Hybrid? No
Fighting Techniques : Three sword style and the buddah giri
About: As a child Dax lost his mother and was put into care under his uncle who sexually abused him. On his tenth birthday he was beaten bloody when he tried to attack his uncle. When he ran his neighbors called the police, the investigation that followed led to his uncles arrest and his grand parents taking him in. He still has a large four pointed star shaped scar on his left cheek from being thrown at the table. His traumatic childhood has led him to believe anything sexual is evil and will lash out violently whenever advances are made towards him He has know idea what his race is. He is quite confused bout his sexuality but for now its safe to say he's asexual.
Picture: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fashionable Kitten

13,050 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Username: Kanna2012
First Name: Ji
Middle Name: Feng
Last Name: Wong
Birthdate: April 19th
Favorite Color: aquamarine
Favorite Food: Sweet and sour pork dumplings
Lesson you teach: Sorcery
Fighting Techniques: He does not fight. He knows tai chi, tai-quan do, and karate but he doesnt like to use it and refuses to fight.
About: Ji is a beautiful fae. He was born in china so he is of chinese descent so he mostly wears Chinese clothing and has his hair tied in a braid. He is timid and shy when shown affection but he is known to be the harshest teacher in the sorcery department. He never uses his skills of fighting against his students but everyone knows how quick he is and how good of a fighter he use to be they are scared to confront his angry side. He is usually seen snacking on pork dumplings everyday. If you want to get on his good side its best to bring him pork dumplings. If you really want to see affection from him though make sure its sweet and sour pork dumplings. Those are his favorite in the entire world.

Shirtless Vampire

9,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Username: II Princess Shadow II
First Name: Crimson [The Cursed One]
Middle Name: Nazo
Last Name: Ketsueki
Birth-date: Some time in December
Favorite Color: unknown
Favorite Food: unknown
Lesson you teach: a mix of both sorcery and combat
Fighting Techniques: He uses magic technique and spells. He has a high magic ability along with the strength and speed. He is a master in combat but when he doesn't play fair he will make weapons and other things appear to help him out in his fights.
About: Crimson has a twin sister named Desire where her where-bouts are. They were both brutally abused and had to be absolutely perfect for their father. Crimson finally had enough and left the house though his sister stayed behind so she could be with a teacher of hers. He had no contact with her since. So whether she was alive or dead is a different story. He started to study the arts of magic and knowing how to defend himself from his father helped when it came to fighting. He is a master at almost everything and he decided to enter a school setting to teach those who are willing to learn.
Picture: Crimson

Smoker

6,250 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
User Image

A K I H I R O

xxxxxHis arrival at the school was like any other. Boring. Students were scattered in the hallways, their voices buzzing in Akihiro's ears. "Everyone, just SHUT UP." Akihiro's voice echoed in the long hallway. The eyes of other male students pierced Akihiro's body. "Morons" Akihiro muttered under his breath as he walked past every person in the hallway. Making his way into the cafeteria, Akihiro sits ithe very back. The table near the trashcan-- In the corner-- was old, the paint was chipped. Nobody but Akihiro ever dared to sit at the table. Plopping his messenger bag next to him as he sat, Akihiro stares into space. Silence filled the space around him. Everyone else looked as if they were to have a great time at the school. Not Akihiro. He's always been a reject, an outcast. Hell, if there were only two people at this school even the other person wouldn't want to be near Akihiro. A sudden tray of food hit Akihiro, making the male fall to the ground. "Orokanayrou!" Akihiro shouted at the person who'd thrown the tray at him. He could feel his blood boiling inside. Now, ready to snub the antagonist, Akihiro rises from the ground and charges, only to find himself being tripped by others. "N-Not this again.. Akihiro mumbled. Laughter came from a large crowd of students that surrounded him. Standing, once more-- Akihiro shoves everyone aside and runs out of the cafeteria, only to leave his belongings behind. Running into the courtyard, Akihiro clibs a tree; hiding from everyone, not wanting to talk to anyone. The sunlight barely touched his face; his bruises sparkled as the sun touched his crimson iris'.

Shirtless Vampire

9,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

D a n c e this W a l t z of D e a t h
                  Under t h e Stars w e Live

F o r you a n d me t o g e t h e r forever

Let t h e sun s h i n e down

Upon your flesh let it burn
                  Under its deadly rays
                  For now and forever
                  We are one
☪ r i m s o nxxxxиazoxxxxK e t s u e k i

╔════════════════════════════════════════════╗
                  Crimson sighed as he laid under a tree lazily and slept soundly. "So nice out...don't want to move....s**t...the brats are coming.." with a lazy sigh the white haired male slowly sat up almost zombie like as he ran his fingers through his hair. He yawned and slowly stood he fiddled with a charm in the shape of a scythe. His eyes dull of emotion as he headed inside the school boredly. "Such a drag.." he murmured and closed his eyes as he walked. He headed to his classroom and sat at his desk and propped his feet up on his desk and leaned back yawning some. "aahh so damn tired..." he growled annoyingly. He out his legs down adn spun in his chair like a child before moving across the class to get a spell book and flipped it open as he started to read for the thousandth time that day. There wasn't a spell he didn't know. He pursed his lips and felt in his pocket and pulled out half a steel charm. He looked at it longingly and sighed some closing his eyes he put it away and got up.

"Ah damn it Nicolae! where are you!? Nicolae!!!" The Young Crimson yelled for his lover but he got no reply sitting in a crater he punched the ground in anger. "Damn it Nicolae!!!!!" the young crimson yelled as tears ran down his cheeks. He had destroyed his own lover. How pathetic. Now ice ran through his veins as he vowed to be the best there was even if he had to kill...

Now he sat in a classroom at a school. He wasn't done with learning but he had to teach. People needed to learn as well so he decided to take a small vacation of sorts and settle down here for a while to see what happens. He sighed at the distant memory and went to walk around reading. He put himself in a type of trance as he walked and looked over spells. He fiddled with his scythe charm before finding him a nice empty hallways he smirked and threw it up in the air and it grew to a real scythe and it fell and he caught it. He added some stone like objects to give it magical abilities. This would go along with his teachings. To a point he taught enchantments, and how to use weapons.. It was a complex array of techniques used.

Once satisfied with the fire, lightening enchantments he turned his scythe back into a charm and yawned leaning against a wall he continued to read.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════╝
                  [{Out o f Character : :bah }]
                  User Image

Original Lunatic

9,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

~Alexander Micheal Chambers~

it was my first day and i was nervous like you wouldnt believe i couldnt even go in the cafeteria instead i ate lunch in the courtyard siting on the rim on the fountain i sighed and took a bite of my brown sugar pie i took a sip of water from my water bottle and then started messing with my shoes but then i slipped and fell in the water i laughed and then stood up "since im already wet might aswell have fun" i said before dancing and having fun like a little kid in the fountain laughing like i didnt have a care in the world not even noticing the man in the tree

Smoker

6,250 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
User Image
• A k i h i r o •

xxxxLooking at the person in the fountain, Akihiro shakes his head in aversion. "People these days.." Akihiro muttered as he jumped out of the tree. Still watching the person in the fountain, Akihiro yells "Havin' fun there?" Approaching the stranger, Akihiro looks down at the fountain's water. Clear blue, pennies at the bottom. People actually thought that those fountain's would actually grant wishes. Gliding his fingers in the water, Akihiro looks at the male "Don't slip and crack your head open." his voice had a twinge of devilish 'humor' within. His intention was not to frighten the boy, but to make him feel as if something bad was going to happen to him at the very moment.

Lunatic

Username: C h i h a r u H i k a r u
First Name: Suoh
Middle Name: Xiao
Nickname: Jerkface, Suoh, Mikoto, Xiao, Hooligan
Birthdate: Unknown..
Favorite Color: Gray
Favorite Food: Bibimbap
Dorm Room: 3B
Hybrid? No. [Demon..]
Fighting Techniques: Tae Kwon Do, shadow figure stuff..
About: Well, let's just say he doesn't really get along with anyone. In fact, he's hated by many. Rarely ever being adored. Some people call him a hooligan, in which he takes pride in that 'insult'. He's rarely ever attracted to anyone, yet he knows that he is a-- uh-- closet homosexual. He doesn't know his birth parents. Suoh can also be reserved towards others.
Picture:
User Image

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
Username: Genkawolf
First Name: Sato
Middle Name: Hikeyo
Last Name: Yoshi
Nickname: Sato
Birthdate: May 25
Favorite Color: teal
Favorite Food: Takana Onigiri
Dorm Room: 5B
Hybrid? Yes (Usagi/Wizard)
Fighting Techniques: He usually runs away and hiding from a fight, but he has no choice he would use simple sorcery for illusions, and cheap magic tricks to distract the opponent and, use his feet and sense of hearing.
About: Sato is an orphan who never knew who his parents were and he was adopted by wizard that pretended to an ordinary magician for parties at age five. He played the role as the rabbit that gets pulled out of the top hat for three years then moved up to assistant. The wizard retired by the time Sato turned fourteen and that was when he found out about the school.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces