Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
Silver Dragonrider93

User Image

Oº°‘¨Sato Yoshi¨‘°ºO

Sato watched the wolf transform back into Christopher and he stood there working on catching still. Though he was a little upset about the shredding of his scarf, but he was pleased to have Christopher back. "You transformed as soon as you stepped outside then I kept the wolf busy until you transformed back, Christopher" he gave him a summary of what happened. He gathered up the shreds that was around Christopher and stuffed them in his shorts pockets because he planned to sew the scarf later. He approached Christopher then hugged him, "It was a cool experience for me" he said smiling before letting go. The hug was the first tome he touched the guy and it was a way to convey that he wasn't scared and that he was okay.

Malevolent Kitten

9,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • The Wolf Within 100
        User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

۩ Christopher frowned at the brief summary of what happened, and upon hearing Sato had been trying to keep the wolf busy. "I didn't hurt anyone did I? You're not hurt right?" Christopher was worried, but one thing did click in his head. It made him feel a little better that even though Sato knew, he still seemed friendly. Christopher was expecting to get cursed at, yelled at, or even chased down and mugged or beaten, he wasn't expecting to get a hug. When Sato had said it'd been a cool experience Christopher shook his head. "If that ever happens again, please just get inside where it's safe. I-I don't want to hurt anyone else.." Christopher went silent at that, thinking back to the bits and pieces he remembered of when the wolf actually had gone on a rampage attacking people.

User ImageX X X XUser ImageX X X XUser Image

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
Silver Dragonrider93

User Image

Oº°‘¨Sato Yoshi¨‘°ºO

Sato shook his head about anyone getting hurt, "I'm not hurt" he said to the question about his physical well being. "Alright, since that is what you want me to do" he said to the warning seeing as Christopher was worried about his safety. "I can tell though. You and the wolf are two completely different beings by minds. You can't always help what happens" he said a moment later.

Malevolent Kitten

9,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • The Wolf Within 100
        User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

۩ Christopher looked at the ground when Sato pointed out that he couldn't do anything to change the wolf's actions and ways. "I should. I should know how to stop it." Christopher clenched his fists in frustration, 'No wonder they all left. I can't control the monster and I'm a monster for not stopping it.' Christopher let out a sigh. "I shouldn't be this weak." Christopher leaned against a tree, sliding down it until he was slumped on the ground. All of the horrified faces of the people the wolf had killed flashed through his mind.

User ImageX X X XUser ImageX X X XUser Image

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
Silver Dragonrider93

User Image

Oº°‘¨Sato Yoshi¨‘°ºO

Sato regretted saying the last thing he said and he knew it was too late to take it back. "Well, I'm sure you will find a way someday" he said using the same assurance Christopher did with him about the scary jack-in-the-box. He didn't like being useless with cheering with people up, he could barely cheer himself up most times which is good that doesn't stay in one mood for too long. He sat down on the ground near Christopher and rubbed the hair on the back of his head in deep thought about what to do or say now to his friend that will change the subject to something less dreadful and depressing.
Sato looked at Christopher, "I haven't told anyone this, but I had once lived on the streets about a decade ago" he told him thinking sharing a secret might get Christopher's mind off his problems.

Smoker

6,250 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
Username: KamiyaHiroshi
First Name: Yoshiro
Middle Name: Raiden
Nickname: Chibi (because he's short for his age. ^w^)
Birthdate: December 25th.. .-.
Favorite Color: Turquoise
Favorite Food: Mochi
Dorm Room: 5B
Hybrid? No. Vampire.
Fighting Techniques: He only runs away, fearing that his frill body will get crushed in one hit. ;-;
About:
-Develop, yes.-
Picture:
User Image

Smoker

6,250 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
User Image
【芳郎 雷電 光太郎】

Acquainted With// No one.】【Mood// Nervous.

Location// School's entrance】【Craving// Nothing.

I met a girl stuck in her ways
She found a boy she knew she'd change
I changed my clothes, my hair, my face
To watch us go our separate ways
She said we've grown apart for sometime
But then she found somebody new
I hope Mr. Right puts up with all the bullshit that you do

ccccccxxxx"Mother, I haven't any time to speak right now! I have to go!" Yoshiro squealed as he attempted to shake his mother off of his leg. "Anyways, I'm pretty sure you can visit on visiting days, so there is no reason to react this way! Mom!"
"Honey! Get the camera!" Yoshiro's mother instructed his father. "Oh! My baby boy is growing up, being all on his own, now! Agh! I'll be missing you darling! Call me everyday in the morning, after lunch, and after dinner!" his mother squealed. Hearing a car drive into the drive way, Yoshiro shakes his mother off and grabs his belongings that were placed in front of the front door. "Blah, Blah. By mom by dad. Love you guys!" Yoshiro said as he quickly took his belongings out with him to the car. Stepping inside, Yoshiro screeches at the driver "Step on it! Now!"
--Ten Minutes Later--
Yoshiro's arrival was tiring, the sun beamed onto his pale skin. "Vestet, here I come.." Yoshiro sighed as he walked towards the entrance of the school. The front of the doors had the words "Vestet, a school of the future!" Great slogan. Yoshiro thought to himself as he rolled his eyes. Pushing the doors open, Yoshiro looks around. Not knowing where to collect your class information and dorm information, Yoshiro asks numerous amounts of students "Where do you get your student info stuff?"

Shirtless Vampire

9,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Username: II Princess Shadow II
First Name: Arcipello
Middle Name: Hibiki
Nickname: Arci or Kira sometimes Kiki-san
Birthdate: October 26
Favorite Color: blue and red
Favorite Food: pocky, cookies, sweets, all kinds of fruits... Almost everything that's edible.. Oh and blood lots of blood.
Dorm Room: 4B
Hybrid? Yes; Vampire Shifter
Fighting Techniques: Magic and regular combat
About:-Still working on- Vampire is a corpse that supposedly returns to life at night to suck its victim's blood. According to many folk stories, a vampire must have a constant supply of fresh blood obtained by biting the neck of a sleeping victim. The victims lose strength, die, and become vampires themselves. Stories of vampire like creatures have come from many parts of the world. But most of vampire tales originated in Eastern European and Balkan countries, such as Albania, Greece, Hungry, and Romania. There are many superstitious about vampires. People who commit suicide, die violently, or are condemned by their church supposedly become vampires. Or so that's what the church says.

Arcipello lived in Romania for most of his life, stepping out of the wheel of time he watched the ones he love grow old and die. He soon just wandered around the world until he pulled himself out of his depression. He enrolled himself in a school hoping to fill the void he had... He wanders the school learning and watching. He's fun and kind but has a quite difficult personality to work with..

Picture: Here

Smoker

6,250 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
Ermahgurd. Someone. Is. ALIVE! :3

Shirtless Vampire

9,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
: D sowwie!! ima come back ! <333333 working on the layout right now ~..~ getting three picture in one layout is a pain ^_^

Shirtless Vampire

9,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image User Image

Λ Я ᄃ I P Σ ᄂᄂ ӨxxxxнιвιкιxxxxH i r o s h i ma

╔════════════════════════════════════════════╗
                  Arcipello was walking around the school almost like a zombie. His eyes were glazed over and he just seemed to stare off into space. He sighed heavily and blinked back into well the real world and looked around. He stood out of a sun beams way as he stood by a window. "Uhm....i need my dorm room..." he murmured blinking he scratched his cheek with a finger and sighed some. When he heard a student ask where to get the student information he walked up to the kid. "uhm...the office...i know where it is.. Follow me i was heading there anyways.." he said slowly not treating the kid as if he was stupid it was because he was being cautious with his words thinking before he spoke. He pursed his lips and ran his white gloved fingers through his hair as he looked at the blue haired boy. "You have an odd hair color... not that I don't mind...just saying... its odd.." he said and blinked "sorry..." he murmured and looked down and sighed softly as he played with the wire to his head phones.

He had a song blasting it sounded almost classical with a touch of some other genres of music. He tapped his head phones to the beat as best as he could not being deeply in tune with the music he sighed softly and looked around for the office. "uhm...okay...it should be....uhm...here!~" he said and smiled quote proud of himself he smirked some. "So im Arcipello...but you can call me.. Arci.. or something. Not mean or um...stupid." he said softly and smirked some. "SO what's your name if i may be so bold to ask." he said politely.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════╝
                  [{Out o f Character : : - - - }]
                  User Image

Smoker

6,250 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
User Image
【芳郎 雷電 光太郎】

Acquainted With//】【Mood//

Location//】【Craving//

I met a girl stuck in her ways
She found a boy she knew she'd change
I changed my clothes, my hair, my face
To watch us go our separate ways
She said we've grown apart for sometime
But then she found somebody new
I hope Mr. Right puts up with all the bullshit that you do

ccccccxxxx"I-I'm Yoshiro.." Yoshiro mumbled as he looked at the ground. His gaze then shifting to the person at the desk, Yoshiro heads to the stranger giving them his name. After receiving his paper filled with information, Yoshiro walks back towards Arci. "You mumble a lot."

II Princess Shadow II

Shirtless Vampire

9,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image User Image

Λ Я ᄃ I P Σ ᄂᄂ ӨxxxxнιвιкιxxxxH i r o s h i ma

╔════════════════════════════════════════════╗
                  Arcipello blinked "Ya well so do you~" he hummed smirking. He got his dorm room number and key he fiddled with the key and spun it on his finger as he looked down at the kid being rather tall compared to him. "Im in B4 if ya need me....my door is always open." he said and smirked some as he waited to see if he needed help getting or more less finding the dorms. Arcipello didn't know where they were so.. it was more or less him needing help..

╚════════════════════════════════════════════╝
                  [{Out o f Character : : - - - }]
                  KamiyaHiroshi

User Image

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
((I'm assuming this rp is long gone dead))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff