Lunatic

User Image
セイコーはたけ

eiko atake

Stupid message, way over planned
Delivered or not, I just won’t give a damn
I’ve been that, I’ve always been a
patched up, crazy Matryoshka

xxxxxxxxxxAh, we’re broken, Toss away our memories Ah, I want to go deeper, deeper in

セイコーはたけxxxxxNot getting any response from anyone, Seiko heads over to the library. The doors were luckily wide open, therefore no need for him to push them open. Heading over to a ladder that was infront of a large book case, Seiko quickly climbs up and snatches a book. "Houdini" the book was titled. Feeling the ladder wobble, Seiko falls off. Landing on the ground, facing up, Seiko rubs his forehead. "Yeee-ouch." Seiko moaned in pain. "Shhhhhhhhhh." The librarian shushed. Imitating the librarian silently, Seiko stands up and dusts himself off. Another act of humiliation. 'This'll be a great your for you, Seiko. A great freakin' year..' Seiko thought.

This headache is a singing package
Time may move but we’re stuck at four
Don’t tell a single soul;
the world will freak if we’re upside down

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
User Image

Oº°‘¨Sato Yoshi¨‘°ºO

Sato lightly touches his cap on his head as he walks around the library. He heard someone fall with his rabbit ears and the moan that came after it. He peeked around the corner to see the student was okay and seeing him standing on his feet he resumed to walking around the library again. He headed over to the fiction section search for his favorite book.

Lunatic

User Image
セイコーはたけ

eiko atake

xxxxxxxxxxAh, we’re broken, Toss away our memories Ah, I want to go deeper, deeper in

セイコーはたけxxxxxA few giggles rang in Seiko's ears as he shrugged off the experience of him falling. Heading towards an empty table, Seiko feels a strong tug on his sweater. "Nice jacket, loser." a guy chuckled. Raising a brow, Seiko starts to silently laugh along. "Nice nose, moron." Seiko pointed at the boy's flat, round nose. "You have a great teeth, too. So yellow, like the sun." the boy glared at Seiko, pulling him from his seat "Talk to me like that one more time and you'll get your face pounded in." Rolling his eyes, Seiko kicks the boy's.. 'parts' and hops away from the boy. "I would love to talk to you some more, but I'm afraid my time will be wasted. Anyways, if I were to talk to you in the way I was earlier, you still wouldn't dare to hurt this face." the boy, shocked by Seiko's choice of words backs off. His friends whispering to eachother. Smirking at what'd he'd said, Seiko sits himself back down. ''Ah, good job, Seiko.. Good job.." he whispered to himself.

Shirtless Vampire

9,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
hey going on a vacation tomorrow be gone for like...three days maybe less... D: so just...like say Crimson Ran off ill try to get a post in tomorrow before i go

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
User Image

Oº°‘¨Sato Yoshi¨‘°ºO

Sato pulled out the book called King Arthur off the book shelf in the fiction side of the library. He couldn't ignore what he was hearing because of his rabbit ears, but he would rather avoid any potential conflict. He straighten the straps of his back pack on his shoulders for a moment then he stood there and opened up the book.

Lunatic

User Image
セイコーはたけ

eiko atake

セイコーはたけxxxxxThe lights above Seiko flickered. A sudden gush of wind hit the young boy. Opening the ''Houdini'' book, Seiko studies every single detail within the book. He cuold easily read a single page in just a glance, unlike others who can only take up a couple of lines. His ivory eyes glowed upon the book as he studied some more. Interesting facts filled his head, until the boy came back. "I'm not finished with you." looking up, Seiko rolls his eyes and shakes his head "Oh, but I'm finished with you. So, now I bid you, adieu." angered at Seiko's phrase of disrespect, the boy calls his friends over. "Meet Troy and Scott."
"Hello, Troy and Scott." Seiko's voice was nonchalant.
"Anyways, I haven't any time for your crap. So you might as well leave right at this moment." Seiko shoved Troy and Scott back. Yet, the two grabbed Seiko by the arms allowing the boy to jam his fist into Seiko's stomach. "I'm Ronnie." the boy smirked. It seemed that the wind ahad literally been knocked out of him. More punches came to Seiko's stomach, then to his face. "You can hurt me all you want, but that doesn't verify that you're stronger.

Malevolent Kitten

9,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • The Wolf Within 100
        User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

۩ Christopher slowed down until he resumed his original stance, then he bowed and he then sat back down under the tree. His breathing was quickened from the exercise, and once he was able to get it back under control he stood up and began drilling himself once again. He used this rigorous training method to keep himself in top shape, it was also his way of calming his nerves and relaxing when he was in a new place and his nerves had shot up through the roof. Due to the chilled air and Christopher's own endurance, he only started to break a sweat in the middle of his second round. He planned on going until he felt like his body would give out, or until he had to go back inside to rest so that he wouldn't be late for any classes. But he while he was in the process of doing a drill his mind was completely blank.

User ImageX X X XUser ImageX X X XUser Image
Username: daywalker926
First Name: Jake A. Romero
Middle Name: Alan
Nickname: N/A
Birthdate: October 31st
Favorite Color: Orange
Favorite Food: Snickers Bar
Dorm Room: 3B
Hybrid? Yes, Zombie
Fighting Techniques: Generally uses handguns equipped with non-lethal but still pretty painful bullets. Also uses a type of martial arts based on using guns labeled Gun-Kata.
About: Kind of a punk. He's sarcastic, cynical and pretty witty. He can be pretty venomous to those who piss him off but... he does have one weakness... he has a weakness for cute things.
Picture: User Image
"Sheesh what a drag." Jake groaned as he walked into the school with one of his guns twirling on his finger. "You'd think summer would be nice and long but damn it goes by too fast." He sighed softly before sheathing the gun in his jacket before heading to the library. "Ah my favorite place for general buggery." He smirked and walked inside with his earphones on blaring some loud underground punk band. Finally finding a place he grinned and sat down, leaning back a bit with his feet on the table "Aaah... my IDGAF levels are off the charts." He smirked and looked over to see some other students. One in particular caught his eye. "B-bunny ears?" HE muttered and looked away "No... must... resist... urge to..." He quickly stuffed his hands in his coat pocket to relax himself "********... I thought this school was filled with emo scene douchebags..."

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
User Image

Oº°‘¨Sato Yoshi¨‘°ºO

Sato waited for his mind to block all of the sounds going on in the library that was reaching his rabbit ears. He wished he had put on a hat that would flat down his ears instead of the cap. He resume reading now that his concentration was complete. He really didn't want to be involve in conflict and he knew he might have a hard with learning combat at this academy.

Lunatic

User Image
セイコーはたけ

eiko atake

セイコーはたけxxxxx"Listen, loser. If you don't want to get hurt, then apologize." Ronnie muttered. "Apologize for what? Not being an idiot?" his saying caused him to get punched in the face once more. More punches drove themselves into Seiko's stomach. More coughing occurred, this time, with blood. It was unbelievable that the librarian didn't even care. "This is a library for ******** sake! Why don't you just lay off?" Seiko shouted. Eyes darted in their direction. Finally letting Seiko go, the three boys, at the same time say, "Meet us after school. In the courtyard." Clutching his stomach, Seiko slumps back in his seat in pain. "Lousy pieces of s**t!" Seiko mumbled as the three left the library.

Shirtless Vampire

9,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

D a n c e this W a l t z of D e a t h
                  Under t h e Stars w e Live

F o r you a n d me t o g e t h e r forever

Let t h e sun s h i n e down

Upon your flesh let it burn
                  Under its deadly rays
                  For now and forever
                  We are one
☪ r i m s o nxxxxиazoxxxxK e t s u e k i

╔════════════════════════════════════════════╗
                  Crimson chuckled "Well i don't hate them.....they heate us teachers first....so it's only natural..i would hate them in return until they prove me wrong it's how i work...and i guess.. Ill just say i never got one or i don't know how to read.." he said even though he held a spell book in his hand. "Er right that wouldn't work out...bah well...if you need anything let me know...Im sure i could help...what do you teach exactly again?" he asked curious.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════╝
                  [{Out o f Character : :Aaahh i leave to day! >w< for three days. }]
                  Chyrson Katama

User Image

Dapper Prophet

Keaton now sitting on the desk laughed, "I teach magical arts of a sort, I specialize more in finite control, conservation of energy, that sort of thing. Take that book on the table for example." He said pointing to it without turning his head, "If I asked the average mystically gifted person to retrieve it without moving from where I am now, you'd likely get a big flashy lightshow, and a serious over use of power. What I teach is how to get the same results without the big boom." He finished as the book moved from it's place on the desk and floated over landing on Keaton's lap. "Not the fanciest or most exciting class, but handy none the less."

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
User Image

Oº°‘¨Sato Yoshi¨‘°ºO

Sato closed the book after reading a couple of pages then he carried it to the circulation desk. He checked the book out at the desk then placed it inside his bag. He left the library and headed outside to look for a place to read at. He stopped to gaze up at the sky and imagined the clouds being different animals.

Malevolent Kitten

9,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • The Wolf Within 100
        User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

۩ Christopher had reached his combat speed again, but when he reached the point where he would usually slow down and take a moment to catch his breath, he kept going. He began mixing up his drills, forcing his ability to keep the smooth flow of his movements while also thinking ahead for what his next kick or punch would be. He did a reverse jab, followed by a front jab and then a roundhouse kick followed up by a back kick. He could feel the strain pulling at him, but he refused to stop until he was satisfied. He repeated the same kicks and punches in a different order before adding in another kick. Still, with each kick and punch he breathed out. His face was relaxed but also concentrated.

User ImageX X X XUser ImageX X X XUser Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces