Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Divorcee

User Image
                                                    Renee Phoenix

She wasn't sure if Sven had lost a few brain cells, was suicidal, or nuts. What person would want a vampire to bite them? What person would want to be fed off of? She had gotten better at it, biting to give pleasure rather than pain, but the woman was nervous. It had been the impulse to want to bite him, that her fangs ached to sink into colored flesh where his pulse was. It'd be delicious. It'd be wonderful. Blood would be hidden through the color of his tattoo's, but should she take the invitation? She wasn't as thirsty, having eaten a couple hours ago before arriving, but a snack wouldn't hurt, right? He was offering.

"No personal space, huh?" Maybe that's why her fingers gently brushed the fabric of his jacket away from his neck, moving it so that it gathered around his shoulder. She could bite him, like a viper, but something kept her from doing so right away. He was offering. Why the hesitation? Looking at him, she swallowed thickly. "There's no going back if I bite you." She didn't know why she said it. It wasn't like anything was gonna happen if she does, aside from feeding of course. Licking her fangs, Renee slid her other hand to the side of his neck, tilting it back and angling it more to the side. The vampire leaned in, her lips ghosting over the skin of his collarbones and dragging up to place a gentle, almost non-existent kiss on his pulse. A distraction to the pain? She hoped it was, because she had laved the skin with her tongue before she hissed. "Thank you for the meal." She whispered before biting down.

Fangs sank deep into the skin, angled so that rather than giving him pain, it gave pleasure before she greedily drank potent blood that slid down her throat. Her fingers curled tight around the nape of his neck, gently brushing against the strands while she could only let out a groan at the power behind this. It was so strong, so different from a humans. And the taste was rich, dark. She hoped that she wouldn't over do it, but the way she pressed her body flush to his, she had a feeling that she will have to take a lot of conscious effort and will to pull away.

Dapper Dabbler

6,250 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Brandisher 100
User ImageThe name's Nick, a*****e. ☠User Image

User Image

Nicolò ”Nick” Angelo

User Image
                              Quite some time passed in the night. Much of the gang would press their ear up against the door to Nick's room, attempting to hear what could possibly be going on within those hallowed walls. No creature besides Nick himself had ever enter his room. Some speculated what it looked like. None of the other demons could even paint a picture mentally. Nick had closed himself off a lot, especially to his gang, one of the few people he actually trusted. Did he even trust everyone else that he had met today? Marina, Stephen, Eliana, etc... it's hard to say. One would have to ask the blue eared wolf himself.

The door swung wide open, everyone backing up slightly at Nick's appearance. His head bandage was still wrapped around his head, the crimson spot on his forehead seeming to have darkened and sealed. Wrappings were around his knuckles with a spot of crimson along his index or middle knuckle mostly. But, most notable is that he seemed quite clean minus those areas. It was almost as if he had cleaned himself up. The next thing was that he was carrying a large sack over one shoulder and carrying two small items that were wrapped up to prevent scuffing or dirtying. One was almost cylindrical, though its shape was difficult to describe. The other one seemed to be a fairly small sack that held hidden contents. Each member's eyes shifted from these items to the alpha.

"Uh, boss? Where ya goin'?"
                              "None of your business." Nick snapped harshly, making the gang step back in response.
                              "B-But, what about what we found? I mean, we didn't notice anything strange, and we couldn't really keep up with the people you told-"
                              "That's because I did it, you retarded monkeys."
                              The demons all flinched lightly, looking away and rubbing the back of their necks. It seemed they were thoroughly downcast at this realization.
                              "Whatever, I didn't expect you idiots to find much." Nick pushed past them all and headed for the front door, kicking it open. He was about to leave before he stood in the doorway. His shoulders rose up and fell with a deep sigh. A look over his shoulder saw each member looking at him, waiting for whatever he was about to say. "Idiots, go ahead and eat. Call it a night after that." A couple tails wagged, glad to hear about dinner. "D-Don't expect me to have just dropped what you dumbasses screwed up on!" Each member hushed immediately and just nodded.

The wolf leader left immediately afterwards, heading back for Stephen's house. It didn't take him long to reach there again, but he noticed two distinct smells. One was foreign to him. He wasn't sure who it was, so that only meant it might be someone new. Or, one of Stephen's guests that he had not been acquainted with yet. The other, though, Nick was very familiar with. It made his stomach turn slightly. He was originally going to knock politely, but if blood was being spilled inside his house, it made sense that probably something bad was happening. So, without further ado, Nick kicked the door open (poor doors) and burst into the room.

"Sven!" Immediately, Nick noticed a creature with long, black hair biting him in the neck. Was it a vampire? Another one of Faust's creatures?! That would piss him off even more so then he already was. A blur of white hair and blue ears was rushing towards the duo on Stephen's living room, though oddly he refused to drop the large sack and his other two items.

Out Of Character: Hope you don't mind I interrupt! XD

Mega Noob

User Image
Stephen Moriarti

So this is the end...
And the saddest thing...

Stephen, having just entered the living room to find Sven and an unknown vampire on his couch doing...things, also saw Nick rush at them. Fury engulfed him. Nick had run from the battle earlier, and had almost gotten Marina and everyone else killed.
He was in front of Nick in an instant, stopping him much the same way N'a had stopped Romulus. The palm of his metal hand struck Nick's diaphragm, most likely blasting the breath from the wolf.
Stephen spoke quietly, dangerously. "You nearly got us killed, Niccolo. Marina, Sven, Elianna. Your inability to do anything but run nearly got all of us killed. And yet you think you can walk into my house and decide that Sven enjoying himself is something you can stop? He offered the vampire his blood, and she accepted. Calm the ******** down before you assume things."

Stephen lifted his metal hand, and backhanded Nick into a nearby wall. He then walked over and offered a hand to help him up. "Now that I've gotten my satisfaction, why are you here?"

...Of the story...
...Is all of this could have been avoided...

Dapper Dabbler

6,250 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Brandisher 100

User Image

Nicolò ”Nick” Angelo

User Image
                              Nick had been about a couple feet away when Stephen's image came into his eyes. He felt a hard metal hand strike at his diaphragm, hitting a decent amount of precious air from his lungs. Still, it was nothing he couldn't recover from. His ears twitched at the voice of the white haired man, thinking back upon the events of earlier today. Inability to do anything but run... those words rang out the loudest, pretty much blurring out what Stephen continued blabbering on about. His stare seemed to go right through the man, seemingly lost in whatever thoughts were brewing in his mind. Nick didn't even see the back hand coming until it was too late.

His body hit the wall hard with a loud thud, yet Nick looked virtually unscathed and barely phased by it. Of course Stephen wasn't trying to kill him. Knock sense into him? Absolutely. Nick probably needed it. "Nick." He muttered, swatting Stephen's hand away with his feet since his hands were full. Remarkably, the sack and parcels he carried barely rattled around when he went crashing into the wall. In fact, the wolf looked like he was coddling them. "I told you, it's Nick." He repeated once more, though void of any sort of anger compared to last time. Stephen's words hit home apparently, knocking any hostility for the time being down from the usually vocal and loud wolf. But, he had to answer why he came. Why did he? For a moment, Nick was lost. He took a moment to think, finally realizing the answer.

He seemed to be struggling, however, to answer Stephen. His eyes went left and right, his lips pursed in aggravation. Whatever Nick was trying to say, even if he had the intention and words correct in his mind, his mouth failed to cooperate. Instead, he opened his lips and spewed forth the first things that came to mind. "I... I didn't need you ******** to help me out." He immediately replied, though probably a poor choice of words. Even he realized it, and quickly stood up, stepping away from Stephen almost as if he were an leper. "W-Whatever! Since you idiots decided to clean up the mess, I assumed you'd all be hungry."

He set the sack down, probably about the size of a full backpack, and opened it up with his now free hand. Once open, a heavenly aroma filled the entire room. It appeared to be baked goods, both desert and small entrees. "I stole them from a bakery on the way here." He lied, though disguising it perfectly. "Ham and cheese s**t, pastries and whatever. Listen, just eat it and... I don't know, quit talkin' to me." Nick sounded awkward right now, looking away and avoiding eye contact. Stephen would probably sense that Nick was attempting to thank them all for pretty much fighting his fight. Attempting could not be stressed enough.

The food was quite fresh, almost as if it were just pulled out of the oven. Curious indeed, and even more so about the two other items he had in his other hand. Nick seemed to realize they were in his hand, looking up to Stephen now. "Hey," He began, looking at both wrapped trinkets. "Where's, uh, Marina and Eliana...?" His voice was low, odd for someone like him. He only would keep eye contact for awhile before looking behind Stephen and trying to see if there were rooms the two he inquired about could be in.

Out Of Character:

Mega Noob

User Image
Stephen Moriarti

So this is the end...
And the saddest thing...

Stephen grinned slightly at Nick. "Thanks for the food, Nick." He grabbed a warm pastry from the back, and began to eat it, slowly though. He wasn't hungry. "I don't know where Elianna is, but Marina should be out in just a little bit." He looked around for a moment.
"Hey, Sven?"
"Yeah?" asked the wolf demon.
"Get a room."
They laughed, and Stephen turned back to Nick. "I'm not gonna hit you again. I told you, I got my satisfaction. I also understand why you did what you did. Plus, you cooking for us is a good thanks, in my opinion. I can't cook for s**t." It was impossible to tell whether Stephen was revealing what Nick had done out of spite or because the scientist was exhausted.

His exhaustion showed, too. His eyes couldn't focus on anything for very long, and he stood leaned against a wall, which he usually didn't do. Only the SMs were keeping the man awake now. "By the way," he said. "You and I have somewhere to go later."

...Of the story...

Dapper Dabbler

6,250 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Brandisher 100

User Image

Nicolò ”Nick” Angelo

User Image
                              "Whatever." Nick replied once again, crossing his arms and looking to the side. His eyes followed Stephen's hand as he produced a pastry from the sack. He seemed to be watching Stephen intently as he took a bite, almost obsessed with it. The pastry, to be exact. He watched his jaws move up and down slowly. Was he savoring it? Tasting whatever flavor was in it? Was he testing the texture? Wait, was the texture appropriate? "... H-How is it?" Nick asked curiously, fully turning his head towards Stephen. It was then that he mentioned Elianna and Marina. They had to be here, no other place was safe outside. At least Marina would be up and about soon. For a moment, he got lost in thought again. From what he recalled before his fear-ridden mind forced him into flight, Nick distinctly remembered her wounds. He hoped Stephen had provided her with the proper medical care. The wounds did look deadly and deep.

He was shaken out of it when Stephen mentioned him cooking. "Y-You mean the bakery I took it from." It was obvious that Nick did indeed cook, but he denied it entirely. If Stephen pressed the matter on, it would be fruitless. Nick would just keep denying it. "And what're you talkin' about? I was pretty beat up from the attack, so what? Do I just stand there and take another blow? Seems stupid to me. I ran to heal up, but couldn't if... he... kept attackin'." A light pause, and then Nick went on to the next issue they were speaking about. "Where the hell are we goin' later? Is it after Faust?" Nick's eyes seemed to burn with intensity when he asked about Faust, so he only hoped that was what Stephen was talking about.

Out Of Character:

Mega Noob

User Image
Stephen Moriarti

So this is the end...
And the saddest thing...

"We have two places to go. I can't mention either of them in present company. And the pastry? It's great." he stood up from the wall, looking at Nick. I'm going to find out who you really are... his eyes seemed to say. But he didn't press the issue. He knew Nick had probably swallowed a lot of pride and anger to come to his house. The furball deserved a little space. Stephen sighed long. He wished once again for a normal day. A foolish wish, he knew, but after living as long as he had, with as much excitement as he'd experienced, Stephen almost wished he were just a normal human.

"Marina's fine. She took one of Romulus's spike to the stomach, and took his club to the chest, but I took care of her. She's partly cyborg now, though." He chuckled a little. "I had to giver her my other metal arm as a substitute for her stomach." Stephen's complete mastery of his Technomancy was revealed in his ability to turn an arm into a working substitute for actual flesh. He had been born without his right arm, and his father had made the metal one, but Stephen had turned it into something altogether new.

...Of the story...

Dapper Dabbler

6,250 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Brandisher 100

User Image

Nicolò ”Nick” Angelo

User Image
                              Nick looked at him tensely. It wasn't a yes, but it wasn't a no either. However, the wolf suspected that this had something to do with today's events. "I'm assumin' then that while it might not be where Faust is... it'll be about him. Whatever, just tell me when." Nick replied back and left it at that. For the time being, he focused on the compliment on the food. For a split second, his face seemed to brighten up slightly from the tenseness and deep thought he seemed to be stuck in. "Good, good." He seemed to say simply to fill the silence.

As he explained about Marina's condition, he did want to mention something about the lacking of an arm. "I was gonna ask about that, actually." Nick stated, letting the man continue on. So it seemed she would be fine, though no doubt sore for at least a day or so. He wondered what pace she would be healing at. Resilience did provide a very small time limit of healing, so wounds rarely stayed open for long. His own wounds had to be extremely complex for him to have trouble healing. So, probably being in Marina's condition would require a longer heal time. Nick could only imagine how long it would take for her wounds to fully heal by itself... if they would without Stephen's operation. "Resourceful." He mentioned at that last part.

He wanted to experiment on those nanites again. Nick had some time after preparing everything before coming here. For a few minutes, Nick had skimmed through books and articles he had collected around Loq. Hidden trinkets, especially concerning their subjects. The experimentation on the SMs providing him with a great deal of knowledge. He had already successfully made them perform basic tasks, most notable of copying a cell's properties while still retaining its nanomachine characteristics. In other words, the nanomachine could act like a white or red blood cell. Nick could take this in numerous directions.

"Glad she's doin' all right. She got the short end of the stick in all that, I guess..." He trailed off, not wanting to mention anything more about tonight. He would rather move on from it all and lock it all back in the vault of his mind. Things were better left there...

Out Of Character:

Anxious Friend

8,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
And you lied to the angels...

ξlianna Ῥoupee

~Blinded Angel~

where?: I dunno.. with who: Arelle. mood: Calm.

...Said I stabbed you to death.

User Image

User Image

Arelle was now caught up on everything that had happened to her friend from when she was taken by the angels, to the moment Arelle showed up behind her. The redhead was feeling awful when the two angels heard a commotion coming from the living room. Eliana heard a familiar voice, and she immediately stood up. Of course, the taller angel stopped Eliana, and told her to stay put. It seems that they were in a room just off of the living room. Arelle opened the door with caution, her hand on the grip of her blade, just in case. She saw a few new people, but the two who were confronting one another were the ones she kept her eyes on. One was Stephen, a man that she felt like she could trust. The other she didn't recognize, so she stood still, unsure whether or not she wanted Eliana to come out into the room with these people.

She didn't have a choice in that matter. Eliana guided herself out of the room, and stood just behind Arelle. She would look a little silly with her bandages on the side of her head, and dirt and blood smudged on her frilly dress. Arelle knew she wouldn't be able to get Eliana back into the room, so she gave up on that, and decided to speak. "What the hell is going on in here?" She practically growled. She was already in foul mood, and not having some peace made it worse. Eliana reached out and put her hand on the other girl's sleeve. "It's fine, Arelle." Once she had her hand off of the grip, Arelle crossed her arm, and slumped against the doorway. She eyed the sack full of baked goods. Surely, Eliana would want some, but Arelle knew not to show bad manners in front of Eliana, even if she couldn't see it.

User Image
If we go at the same time...

O.O.C.: Didn't know what else to do there. >.>

...They'll clean up the mess.

User Image

Anxious Divorcee

User Image
                                                    Renee Phoenix

Renee wasn't sure what was happening, but the moment the loud slam of a door reached her ears, Renee all but bolted out of Sven's grasp, scrambling back with her hands waving around. [********] "It's not what it looks like!" God dammit! Renee felt Sven's blood slide down the corner of her lips, but rather than lick it clean, like she wanted to, she grabbed her sleeve and wiped it away and tried to appear as harmless as a vampire possibly could after being caught feeding off someone. Though she doubted they paid much attention, seeing as their new guest seemed to be busy with someone else.

Bashfully, the vampire slid against the wall to the ground and sighed out shakily. It appeared that no one was paying attention to her, which she adored with such a passion after what she had been doing prior to the interruption. She was on top of a near shirtless male, fangs buried deep into his neck while she was straddling him. Yeah, that had not showing anything other than "sex" time or something. And like some adolescent boy caught masturbating for the first time, she was nervous as ******** and wondering why the hell this had to happen to her. Her fangs had been "put away", having already savored enough of the male's delightful blood. A part of her wanted more, but she knew that if she attempted anything on him, even if they "got a room" as the silver haired ninja one had so casually said, she'd be too embarrassed.

Why drink his filth when you can have richer, more potent blood deary? The vampire tensed, but rather than talk back to the voice, she choose to ignore it with a shake of her head. She hadn't planned on an attack from Blue so soon, not that it was an attack to begin with, but she would prevail the winner in all this. Distraction, she need a distraction. Looking around in the growing crowd, she realized that such a distraction was to be found, but at the cost of her being a lunatic. She wanted to leave. And if she did that, well then Blue would try to get to her. If she stayed, well she'll just feel oh so damn awkward. Like she was feeling right now. Distractions damn it! Mouth twitching, Renee could only think about cutting herself some slack.

"Nice place you got here." She blurted, inwardly going around nuts at how cliche and freaking stupid that was. Nice place you got here. Oh yeah, a busted door, some drama, she got caught sexing a guy up, and now there's just a bunch of people. Real, nice, place. Someone kill me.

ooc: Same here.

Dapper Dabbler

6,250 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Brandisher 100

User Image

Nicolò ”Nick” Angelo

User Image
                              He was pretty sure he was done with Stephen. Things were pretty hectic today, and he did sort of want to go home. It dawned on him though that he still had a couple of things to complete before doing that. Both items he had were definitely supposed to be given to the women he mentioned earlier: Marina and Eliana. Marina probably needed to rest, so maybe Nick wouldn't be able to get to her tonight. Eliana though... how was she faring? For a moment, he was a bit worried. Was she injured in all that? He hoped the woman was doing well, that Stephen or Sven made sure that she was. Damn it. Nick could only curse himself mentally, thinking about his exit of the area, disappearing into alleyways and shadows to hide himself. He truly looked like a coward. Right now, he felt like a coward.

Two voices broke him from his trance. One he knew, the other he didn't. Looking behind Stephen, Nick noticed two girls. One was Eliana, and the other was... someone new. She seemed to give off the same aura like Eliana, though her tone was not exactly well received by the wolf. Another thing he noticed was where her hands were at. Both rested upon her weapon, making Nick that much more tense. He growled back lowly and attempted to speak before Eliana broke the ice. Even so, Nick didn't want let down his guard. This new chick looked like she could be a bit troublesome. Not to mention the one he was not familiar with on top of Sven.

Relaxing just slightly, but ready to spring at any moment, Nick looked towards Eliana. "Eliana, you okay?" He asked, walking over slowly. His eyes darted over to the woman beside her, his eyes showing caution as he approached her. "Oh, uh." He began to fumble with the two items in his hand. This one? No, it was the other. Taking the more larger of the two, he held out the tied up bag to Eliana, looking off to the side once more. "This... smelled like it belonged to you." The alpha wolf muttered. As he held it out, it felt like an eternity. How long would it take her to take it?! A few seconds passed, but it felt like hours. 'Just take it already!' Nick screamed in his head, starting to fidget. It was then that he reminded himself that she was without vision. Shaking his head and blushing slightly for his folly once more, Nick cursed under his breath. "S-s**t!" He awkwardly took one of her hands gently and placed the sack into her hands and stepped back to give her space. "M-My bad." He scratched the side of his cheek and grumbled, looking at the sack out of the corner of his eyes.

Once Eliana would find the top and open it, she would be greeted with a new and improved stuffed rabbit. It looked like it was repaired to the highest degree, almost no sign of previous damage and tear on it. The fabric looked like it was washed too, and it smelled clean.

Momentarily, Nick looked over to the woman with black, long hair. She sounded like some teenager that got caught in an awkward situation. It seemed she was focused more on Sven and Stephen, so the wolf let them be. She was a weird one. She smelled too. Smelled like a vampire. And blood. Nick detested that smell the most. Even the sack of goodies couldn't mask it.

Out Of Character: Bwah, I feel this is jumbled up.

Mega Noob

User Image
Sven Ilano

And it's sick that all these battles...

Sven watched what happened with an easy smile. He stood after Renee tried to recover from the awkwardness of the situation, though Sven didn't feel it was awkward at all. He'd run thousands of miles in the past week to get here, and he felt Stephen at least owed him a little pleasure. He stood, approaching Renee and once again offering his hand. "Come on. I'll take you home if you want to go."

"She can stay." Stephen said with a grin. "You two obviously enjoy one another's company."

Sven didn't blush, but he chuckled. "I don't know, I think we might have freaked her out a bit. Especially you and your metal arm." he teased.

"Dillhole." Stephen said, grinning at the banter.

"Crazy-a** scientist." Sven replied, and turned back to Renee. "So, do you want to go home? Or would you rather enjoy the chaos here?" he smiled at her. His neck was still bleeding slowly, but he seemed not to notice. That, or he didn't care.

...Are what keeps me satisfied...

Anxious Divorcee

User Image
                                                    Renee Phoenix

The vampire was uncertain anymore. Luckily, thank gods it was lucky, they hadn't made any form of interaction to her stupidity. Renee slowly rose to her feet and smoothed out any creases from her shirt, which was probably riddled with them anyway, and just watched with interest until Sven had made his way over to her. "Come on. I'll take you home if you to go." An offer to be taken home, she couldn't refuse. It would give her a bit of leeway against Blue if the woman wanted to attack.

"You two obviously enjoy one another's company." Renee had calmed down enough not to blush, she had enough blood in her system to do such a feat, but the vampire tensed slightly and averted her gaze to the ground. Great way to start a first impression. "I doubt's it's because of his metal arm." She knows that there are worse. Rather, she is related to everything that was worse hidden behind a handsome, albeit psychotic, face. The vampire felt that she had enough of her teenager impulses. She was forty some years old. She had to at least act like it during situations like these. With a deep breath, Renee slid her hands in her pockets, politely declining taking Sven's hand, and nodded. "I think I need some things to do at home, so yeah. I'll go home." She wanted to say that she could go alone, save him the trouble, but she just didn't know this place so well and didn't want to risk it. Besides, the way the blood gathered on his neck made her tempted to finish what she had started, despite the nerves.

ooc: .... I don't like this post.... But it'll do.
Marina Bel'Fleur
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

User Image

Marina turned her head to look at Stephen as he explained the origin behind that melody of his. From what it sounded like, all the scientists in his family seemed to have a rather dark side; she'd fit in perfectly. Elementals or at least her kin have never been of the empathetic variety and if chose to live among others would most likely become a violent sociopath; they weren't nice people. When Marina was a child her mind was most... dark back then. Those who adopted her had to be the unfortunate participants in that.

Marina, very slowly, raised herself into a sitting position as her bare legs dangled over the side of the table. Stephen's scientific hands had done wonders as the whole in her abdomen was sealed and her bones set back into place. However, her body was still sore and she had a headache. Her hair fell over her shoulders as she leaned forward. She gingerly pressed her fingers over her abdomen and could feel the hardness underneath.

Marina looked at Stephen as he explained is recent feelings for others and the consequences the came with them. She pondered on the thought of wanting to remain how she was before ever meeting Iliad, but then there was no before Iliad, he'd always been there; calculating p***k. Once Stephen expressed the gladness he felt in being able to save someone, her, a smile spread across Marina's face.

"Well, I'm glad your recent feelings for others came into play." She said. "Pain and I have a long history. No need to worry about that." Marina gave him a reassuring smile.

Marina must have fallen back asleep after that because she woke up in a dark bedroom. She eased herself out of bed finding a robe of sorts draped around her. She looked around until she found pants and pulled them on before carefully pulling a loose shirt over her head. She could here a lot of conversation while she had been sleeping.

The light made her feel like a hermit as she cringed and shielded her eyes. The hallway she was in was empty and something baked made her stomach growl ferociously. Marina leaned against the wall as she walked toward the source. She stepped around the corner and found a lonely bag of pastries. ********, she was hungry. Marina swiped two baked goods, taking a long bite of one. Just around the corner she heard a lot of talk and a sudden shout; that would be the wolf and she didn't particular think well of him at the moment.

She stepped around the corner to see just about everyone in one room, including someone new and the wolverine man from earlier. She stood there for a moment as her eyes scanned regarded everyone. Marina gave the new girl a half-assed wave.

"Quite the party in here."

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out