Welcome to Gaia! ::

Marina Bel'Fleur
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

User Image

Marina looked at Stephen as he explained his desire for young Eliana and her angel friend, Arelle, to stay for the night. She would agree with that wish as it did seem safest to stick together. She then felt a large hand on run its fingers over her abdomen, sending very inappropriate sensations through her body. She closed her eyes for a moment as Stephen let his hand rest there. She raised her eyes to him as he gradually told her of the change in him that had occurred over recent years.

Then he pressed his metal hand to her cheek. It was cool against her skin that had been hot, she leaned into it the slightest bit. Marina felt a yearning in her she hadn't felt in some time and it made her most... restless. She was listening to Stephen, but her eyes had fallen to his cheekbones, followed his jawline and ended at his mouth. Marina glanced back up at Stephen and they seemed transfixed on each other for a moment until he pulled his hand back and turned away from her.

Marina watched him lean against the table, not fully meeting her gaze. She stood up straight and stepped toward him, stopping before him. She wasn't an arm's length away, but more of hand's reach away.

"Why not?" She asked. Her eyes had flame in them that seemed to flicker in a certain light; well, she HAD been turned on. "How should you touch me then?"

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Anxious Friend

8,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

I can't make my own decisions...

☆═━┈☽Arelle☾┈━═☆

Where? Some street.With who? Some screaming maniac. Mood?Concerned.

...Or make any with precision.

User Image

The cool, night air gave relief to the angel. Was it odd for her to be so eager to part from Eliana? The sadness had overwhelmed her. Such a small girl, who'd never done anything that Arelle could classify as wrong, forced to live like a rat in the streets. Actually, worse than a rat, because they could see. It was so wrong, so heartbreaking to Arelle. The redhead thought back to what she'd said to the wolf-boy. She had heard of his stealing, and almost getting Eliana in trouble. Well, Eliana didn't say that, but Arelle figured there would have been a consequence for stealing. The doll-like girl's expression was so happy when she described it...It almost made her jealous. She wanted to make Eliana laugh like that.

Arelle decided she wanted to roam the streets a bit. She'd stay as hidden as possible to keep away from these "Piqs" everyone's so afraid of. Her crimson hair flowed with the wind, and she wrapped her arms around her middle. It was pretty chilly out, without the coat she'd covered Marina with. She'd tossed that out earlier, knowing she'd never get the stains out. She pursed her lips and stopped in the street. A big breath of cool air calmed Arelle's running mind. But it was when she heard someone shouting down the road.

When she spotted the source, she was shocked. He didn't look like the type to be frightened, but hey, after tonight, who knows what he saw. Either way, shouting like that could draw unwanted attention. She decided to take action, and open her big mouth. "Ey! What the hell are you yelling about? You're goin' to wake up everyone." She put her hand on her hip, and her eyebrows drew closer together. The city truly was a peculiar place.

Well, maybe you should tie me up...
    ☆═━┈☽[[Out.Of.Cocoa. Decided to take the opportunity, since everyone else is busy. Hope you don't mind~]]☾┈━═☆

...So I don't go where you don't want me.

Anxious Divorcee

User Image
                                                    Renee Phoenix

Like a burning caress against her skin, Renee felt light headed and her knees threatened to buckle when Sven's lips crashed upon hers in a dark burning sin. But the feeling only lasted a few seconds before the male had vanished, leaving the vampire dazed. "Anything I want?" Power. To feel that extreme rush of power when she drank his blood. Yes, that's what she wanted, right now. Fangs throbbed in her gums, eyes darkened with blood lust, the vampire was running on the haze of emotions clouding her judgement. A creak. Snapping her gaze to the bed, the vampire's lips curved into a smile, her fangs peeking from her lips as her meal settled himself on her bed, his hair fanned out and his heartbeat flirting with her eardrums. Stalking over to her prey, her steps cautious and lithe so as not to spook the game, she pressed her knee on the bed, shifting the weight, and slowly crawled on top of Sven. Straddling the male, pale fingers traced intricate patterns on the hot, muscled flesh, going along with the dips and and hills of his abdomen. "Inside this fantasy," she whispered quietly, entranced by the way her fingers moved along his skin "it seems so real to me."

Leaning down, her lips ghosted over his chest and slid further down in butterfly kisses to the waist band of his pants. A glance at golden eyes, Renee allowed a smirk to grace her lips while her fingers tugged at the waist, slipping it down despite the button and belt holding them in place. Fumbling with the belt, Renee wondered if Sven had really been up to it. She wasn't actually gonna bite him on his junk, that would just be like a horrible thing. Even as a woman, she'd feel that pain herself, but if she was, would he even be the dumb idiot that would let her? Slipping the button from its hole and tugging the zipper to the end, she peaked open the pants to the flesh hidden underneath. "Sven...?" Crimson met gold, her black mass of hair curtaining around them, wonder shimmering in the red pigments. She didn't feel like she needed to voice out her question, he should know with the way his pants haven't exactly left his hips and her fangs haven't sank into his skin.

Dapper Dabbler

6,250 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

User Image

Afraid of my Own
shadow...

Frightened Reaper
Samael Alcestis

Samael had been running around for quite sometime, already some lights having lit up upon the commotion. A couple people had popped their heads out, wanting to investigate the source. It wouldn't be long until Piqs would no doubt investigate as well, the sounds of his shrieking spreading and bouncing along the walls of buildings and alleyways. The floating reaper just continued to shout out in terror, his scarf flailing about frantically and attempting to silence his voice. Yet every attempt to place their flat ends against his mouth ended up in failure. "G-Get off m-me!" The young reaper shouted out, wiping his eyes. His body went rigid when he heard a female voice sound out. It sounded like it was directed at him.

In fear, Samael spun around to face her, hiding behind his scarves as if it provided the perfect amount of cover. She stood their with her hand on her hip, awaiting his answer. Her expression and voice sounded upset. Wait, did he upset her?! He did, didn't he?! This made him sniffle lightly as he shrunk away just slightly. "I, u-uhh..." The reaper poked his fingers together, staring off and to the side. He pulled up his scarf again, trying to hide more of his face. "I h-heard a loud n-noise... well... and, uh..." He continued to trail off, obviously unable to finish. It didn't matter, as the loud slamming open of a screen door startled him.

Out came what appeared to be an old man who looked like he was trying to see what was going on. "Eh? Is that you Abe? Can I have your big hat?" The old man paused, his eyes barely open as he simply waited for an answer. Maybe after a minute or so, he seemed to grunt and return to his home, shutting the door.

During that entire event, Samael had hidden behind the red-haired woman who he had just met. "I-Is he i-insane?!" He clutched her left arm tightly, shaking terribly as he peered out from behind her head. "H-He's trying to h-hurt us, huh?!" The terrified young man asked in a hushed whisper, sniffling lightly.

OOC: Nope, I don't mind at all! :3

User Image

Anxious Friend

8,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

I can't make my own decisions...

☆═━┈☽Arelle☾┈━═☆

Where? Some street.With who? Some screaming maniac. Mood?Concerned.

...Or make any with precision.

User Image

The boy turned to her, and cowered behind his scarf. He squirmed, and spat out a very...odd response. Arelle's eyebrows relaxed into a more concerned stance. An old man burst through his door, and the boy hid behind her. Not that there was much to hide behind. Then again, this boy thought his scarf was covering enough. Just before the loud-mouth girl was going to shout at the old man to mind his own friggin' business. He retreated back into his home. Her face was corcerned as she turned to the boy, who'd questioned the old man's sanity.

Luckily for this scaredy-cat Arelle, underneath all her tough-girl facades, had an undeniable soft spot for cute things, specifically people. Especially Eliana. And this 'scared, and innocent' persona fell under that. She put on the face that normally only her best friend will see, well, did see. She smiled lightly, and turned herself to him. Her eyes were softer, the crimson melting to darker browns. She spoke softer, like she would to a child. "I think he was just woken up by how loud you were being." She looked around, afraid that those Piqs decided to show up. "You should really be quiet around this time, you could cause trouble for yourself. Name's Arelle. You should really be getting to where you're going. I can take you, if you're still scared." She was now concerned this boy would get himself in trouble, or worse, hurt. Eliana was now off her mind, being put off as in good hands. Not because of the dog who runs away when frightened, but Stephen, the two personalitied demon, man, thing.

Well, maybe you should tie me up...
☆═━┈☽[[Out.Of.Cocoa. ]]☾┈━═☆

...So I don't go where you don't want me.

Dapper Dabbler

6,250 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

User Image

Afraid of my Own
shadow...

Frightened Reaper
Samael Alcestis

It was probably useless hiding behind this woman since the only threat that old man could pose was maybe bad breath. In addition, he was a reaper! Samael should be the one instilling fear into the hearts of many. Instead, he was reduced to a cowering heap of disgrace, clinging on to this crimson haired angel (though he didn't know how spot on he was). It wasn't until she actually spoke to him that he broke himself out of his mental state of terror.

Her face showed absolute comfort and reassurance, her smiling only adding warmth to the entire portrait. Those fearful orbs that he called eyes gazed up at her and slowly melted the negative energy within them. Since his entrance into the city, Samael admitted that he actually felt safe. Well, as safe as one could be in a dark, creepy city at night. "O-Oh? T-Then it was m-my f-f-fault then." He muttered to himself, adjusting his glasses and what appeared to be headphones on his ears. His face twisted into a pout for a brief second as he scolded himself mentally. It was night time, so people had to be asleep. How rude of him to disturb their sleep. "I-I'm really sorry. I p-probably woke y-you up too." At this, Samael blushed beat red and used the ends of his scarf to hide his face. "Gah! I'm really sorry!"

At such embarrassment and shame, the reaper wanted to start floating around and flail his arms about. It was his only way of letting out his frustration, despite how useless the entire action would be. However, before he could think more on it, he was soon introduced to her name. He removed the scarf's ends, his face hit with sudden realization. "Oh! S-Sorry, I'm S-Samael Alcestis!" For once, he put on a small smile and offered a tiny salute. "R-Reaper in Training f-f-for the G-Grand Order of Reaping and S-S-Soul Collection." He recited as if from a script, turning around quickly with his back to her. He was pouting again. "S-Stop s-stuttering!" He berated himself, ruffling his hair in frustration.

Then he realized again she was still talking to him. Go to where he was going? At this, Samael seemed to frown, poking his fingers together. "I... uh... d-don't know where I'm s-supposed to go." This statement seemed to make him stress more, the reaper suddenly floating around Arelle and yanking at his hair. "Gahhhh! S-Some reaper I am! I don't e-even have a d-d-directive!" Samael shouted again, the lights that had gone out on several houses flipping back on again.

~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, Nick quickly let out a sneeze while speaking to Eliana, his ears twitching lightly. "... I think someone's talkin' about me." He muttered absentmindedly. Suddenly, with agitation in his voice, he growled. "They sure as hell better be sayin' somethin' nice!"

OOC: Lololol, I had the urge to post that blurb of Nick. XD

User Image

Anxious Friend

8,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
And you lied to the angels...

ξlianna Ῥoupee

~Blinded Angel~

where?: In a house.. with who: Nick. mood: Calm.

...Said I stabbed you to death.

User Image

User Image

Eliana's smile faded slightly as she thought of how to explain the way she came into possession of Leo. "No, Leo wasn't mine. I spent a while...erm...on the streets. A boy pitied me, and told me I looked lonely and gave me Leo, claiming he was going to throw it out anyway. I've had him ever since." She gentle caressed the small rabbit. "He wasn't in good condition then, either." She smiled fondly, remembering just about the only good memory she had from those times. Nick's question about Arelle brought her back to reality.

"Her name is Arelle, and yes, she arrived during the whole Faust issue." She sat Leo down beside her, and folded her hands in her lap. "We were partnered up in Heaven. She's been my best friend for years. She gets a little...protective." Eliana wondered why she was revealing so much to this man. She shook it off, knowing that Nick wouldn't, or couldn't, really use that information against her, and she wasn't revealing too much. Nick sneezed, and growled about someone talking about him. "Bless you." Was it ironic for an ex-angel to say that? "I'm sure they are saying something good." She smiled again, knowing that what she said may not be true.

User Image
If we go at the same time...

O.O.C.: Sorry, that was pretty short...

...They'll clean up the mess.

User Image

Dapper Dabbler

6,250 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Brandisher 100
User ImageThe name's Nick, a*****e. ☠User Image

User Image

Nicolò ”Nick” Angelo

User Image
                              The wolf gently wiped his nose, breathing out of it slightly. He then watched Eliana's expressions, movements... anything. It seemed his eyes tracked anything that Eliana was consciously or unconsciously doing. This was sort of a strange hobby of his. He liked to observe, watch, monitor someone or something. He was studying it. Was the object of his attention considered his plaything? No. Or, perhaps... not initially. Nick didn't want to view it like that, but knowing what people did, how they breathed and moved, it was something he always wanted to know.

In the mean time, his ears also twitched lightly upon picking up on her voice, taking into her expression. By the sounds of it, perhaps this wasn't a particularly happy memory. And as she went on, Nick could see how it might not be in the beginning. Was she poor? Nick wondered. It wasn't a horrible hypothesis. She was blind, and sometimes people were cruel to those with a physical disadvantage. Such as blindness. "A kid gave it to you?" He repeated, nodding gently. "Well, that was cool of him. I mean, if I saw someone a little down, I'd probably do somethin' like that." Nick muttered, scratching his cheek lightly. When she mentioned he wasn't in good condition, his tail seemed to become a little energetic. "R-Really? Worse than now?" His voice seemed to pick up with hints of excitement, leaning in slightly with peaked curiosity.

For now, he kept the excitement down. 'Down boy.' Nick reminded himself, leaning back on the chair and listening to it creak just slightly. "I guess I can see that." He began, pausing a few seconds later. He face palmed, groaning silently. [********] Perhaps he was just being hard on himself. Anyways, the wolf listened on again, nodding upon her "Bless you".

When she mentioned that whoever was saying something good, Nick seemed to scoff at her response. "As if." A voice filled with disdain and hatred left his mouth. Eliana didn't need her abilities to feel that. "People always say s**t behind your back. They'll sugar coat everythin' in your face, but once you're gone, they lie their asses off..." Nick was growling now, his head tilted downward, eyes glued to the ground. He remembered before Loq all in this instance. The first pack, the second and third. Every story was the same, and it was slowly pissing him off. He squeezed tightly on the arm of the chair. "That's what they all did to me anyway."

For a minute, he seemed to slowly take in what he had said. Tossing his head upward and looking into Eliana's face, Nick bit his lip. Eyes fared towards the kitchen for a second to verify that only she might have heard it. Thankfully, he was safe. "I-I'm sorry. That was out of line." In an attempt to derail that sudden outburst, Nick cleared his throat and nervously shifted in his seat. "And, about the Faust incident... are you okay? Well, both of you. She was there too."

Out Of Character: No prob'. :3

Mega Noob

User Image
Stephen Moriarti

So this is the end...
And the saddest thing...

Stephen looked up, seeming almost surprised. "Why not?" he echoed. "Because I am...dangerous. Even with my newfound capacity to care for others, I still have the urges that everyone in my family has. I still want to experiment on everything around me...including you. Me touching you at all is dangerous." His eyes fell. "I can't trust myself not to hurt you..."

[******** me. Fuuuuck me. N'a'shezaernon said to himself, careful to keep his words out of Stephen's mind, lest the scientist hear him and start asking questions. You just had to develop feelings for her, didn't you? And right before you died, too. Great. Just great, buddy. Now I'm gonna have to rush through his construction.
N'a chuckled at himself a little. Here he was, the Prince of Violence, ruler of the Seventh Circle of Hell, and he was trying to bring someone back to life.

...of the story...
...is all of this could have been avoided...
Marina Bel'Fleur
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

User Image

The more socially acceptable side of Marina felt she better not push the issue as he seemed to feel pretty strongly about not wanting to cause her harm... ******** her socially accepted side. She looked at Stephen as he stated his reasons for restraining himself, but there was only one thing her mind at this particular moment. Elementals... They had a thing for guilty pleasures; hers was all the things people wished they could do. She was most... rambunctious in her younger years.

Marina let out a small chuckle. "I have urges as well." She said, casually running her eyes up and down. "We are all dangerous." She said. "Even Elaina with that emotion power of hers." She was far beyond any personal boundaries at this point. "I do agree that you touching me at all is dangerous. It stirs a most vicious hunger in me." Marina could feel the hum of his mechanical arm against her wrist as they touched while she casually pinned him against the counter. The second his eyes fell away, Marina took his chin in one hand, forcing him to look at her. "It's always an experiment, a physical experiment. Touching with your hands to see how things get 'turned on' and the chemistry behind it and how to properly obtain a perfect result."

Marina had meant to leave it at that; she didn't want to scare Stephen. However, as always she wanted what she wanted and pressed her lips against his and felt a ping of shock, probably just by the fact he had mechanical body parts. Wait, just how much of him was mechanical? It didn't matter. She leaned into him for a second before stepping back with great self-discipline as she looked at him.

"But, if you insist." Marina leaned against the opposite counter, giving him all the room in the world.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Mega Noob

User Image
Sven Ilano

And it's sick that all these battles...

"I did say anything and everything you wanted, dear. Just don't bite the jewels. They're off limits." Sven chuckled a little. Any hesitation was gone from him, any wonder whether this was 'right' no longer mattered. He wanted this, she wanted this. They were both getting what they wanted. It was simple cause and effect in his mind.

The wolf demon pushed the rational thoughts from his mind, and devoted his body to enjoying himself...and her. It was only a short reprieve from what was sure to be a hectic time in the future, with what had happened with Faust earlier. However, any reprieve was a good one.

Did he love Renee? Perhaps, perhaps not. Would he, if given the time? Again, no answers could be found. He didn't suppose it mattered, either.
He didn't voice his inner turmoil. He simply let events follow the path they were following, and let their bodies do the talking.

...Are what keeps me satisfied...

Dapper Dabbler

6,250 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
Ͼhief of Ҏiqs

User Image

Ͼommander Ғaust

User Image

User Image

"Yes. Of course." Faust's voice could be heard. He sat at his desk, papers strewn everywhere, folders scattered across the desk surface and floor of his office. The photographs of everyone who participated against him were lined up neatly before him. The only odd one out was Damian's, a large red X etched into his photograph. Faust held it in his hand, waving it in a bored manner before he flicked it across the room, watching it fall lifelessly to the ground. Just like his body did just a couple hours ago. "Of course, sir... No... No, I assure you I'll be on my best behavior." Faust stood up, looking out his window, gazing down at the streets of Loq with that same indifferent, almost apathetic gaze he wore today. His eyes squinted lightly though as he spoke to the familiar voice of Mr. Red. "... Absolutely. In the future, I'll be making sure they'll suffer a much heavier blow than the Piq force has today... Thank you... You too, sir... Good night." Faust set down the old telephone, hearing the ring of it echo throughout the room.

He didn't spend long in there until he went over to a bookcase that seemed oddly unique compared to the others. A light gust of air could be felt from behind it, and upon removing a worn book, the book case revealed an elevator. It's purpose was clearly hidden as he stepped in, watching the doors shut and feeling the mechanism deliver him to his destination.

Once opened again, Faust scoped out the large, industrial looking room before him. Piqs in lab coats were running back and forth, the occasional armed guards walking pairs as others worked. However, the chief walked past everyone, even as they saluted him, his metal arm glinting in the lights up above. They were working on weapons, mechanical parts, all sorts of experiments that no doubt Faust approved. The man himself though seemed to be headed to another part of this underground factory, walking into a closed off section of the facility. Once inside, he stepped into a dimly lit circular room with a lone scientist whose head was covered by a full covered gas mask. Even the personnel were impossible to discern physically. Everything was hidden.

"Status report." Faust's voice called out, breaking the silence of the scribbling scientist. Instead of replying, he provided the clipboard to the commander, who simply nodded and looked forward. There was glass before him. Was it a window? "Lights." Faust commanded, and the scientist scurried off to somewhere in the back. The sound of something being switched on could be heard, and slowly the dim room was illuminated.

Before Faust stood rows of large test tubes, roughly the size of an ordinary human being. There were rows upon rows, masses floating in them like a formation of soldiers ready for their commander. In fact, that was the perfect description of them.

Faust's metal claws lightly touched one another, sending a soft ring throughout the room. However, the masses within the test tubes heard, their heads snapping upward with orange glowing eyes looking onward at their commander. They gave him their full attention, the commander nodding as he looked back to the scientist who returned. "Get them suited up." Faust turned and began walking away, the doors opening to let him through. He took one step out, looking back at the test tubes while the doors slowly slide to a close. His eyes hardened, a dark intent within the irises within them.

"I'll eradicate that group of misfits and wash the streets with their blood." The door shut before Faust, the scientist watching the test tubes slowly filtering out air. The bodies within the tubes slowly began to move more...

OOC: Faust's next plan is comin' to fruition!

Mega Noob

User Image
Stephen Moriarti

So this is the end...
And the saddest thing...

Stephen was taken aback (and rather turned on) by Marina pinning him to the counter. Then she kissed him, and it burned. It lit a fire within him, and he looked at her with a devilish grin. "An experiment you say. It's been a long time since I've been able to do an experiment with another person." He strode over to her and wrapped his metal arm around her waist. "When you put things that way, I suppose touching you isn't so bad. No, not bad at all." He grinned again, and picked her up, cradling her as one would a child.

He walked through the living room were Elianna and the Furball were talking. "Elianna, I need you and Arelle to stay here for tonight, to make sure you're both safe. You too, Fuzzball. You can use the bedrooms at the end of the hall to your left." He strode out of the living room and up the stairs to his bedroom. He kicked open the door, careful not to kick too hard and break it. Striding over to the bed, he laid Marina in it, then walked over to shut the door.

Stephen was surprised at himself tonight. Both at his acts of kindness, and now this fire within him driving him to...to what? He supposed he'd have to find out. He lay on the bed, the lower half of his body on the bed, the upper half held over Marina by his elbows. "Now," he said softly. "Where were we?"

...of the story...
...is all of this could have been avoided...
Marina Bel'Fleur
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

User Image

Marina looked at Stephen as he stepped toward her. She felt the corner of her lips turn up into a most sultry smile as he stood in front of her. The feeling of his hand on her waist sent sensations throughout her whole body, increasing in her lower regions. Suddenly she was picked up, which did in fact surprise her. She was close against his chest as her legs were over one her and he supported her back with the other. Her hands were on his chest and she found she couldn't stop touching him as he walked with her.

Stephen had paused in the living room to inform Eliana and Arella that it would probably be best for them to stay, along with the wolf. As Stephen walked upstairs, Marina kept running her hands along his chest. They entered his room and he laid her on his bed as he shut the door before joining her. He was over her inquiring as to where they had left off.

Marina lifted a hand to place on the back of his neck as she brought her lips to the side of his neck, then to his jawline before pressing her lips to his own and bringing her legs up to one of each side as if holding him there. Marina lips were exploring, getting to know his lips before she let herself kiss him hungrily. She laid back to look at him with a smile.

"Does that answer your question?"

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out