Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Businesswoman

12,150 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100
Head Master: Ineke Lyn

User Image
Ineke was out side behind the school like she had promise Verasu from day one she would be helping him out. She had made some head way with him but it wasn't much it seem his memories still was plaguing him. Thus she had to work twice as hard on him as she could. She had warn him that it would not be easy as she would make him confront his trouble pass in illusions and such. One has to be torn down and rebuilt if they were to gain absolute control, of ones power. She just smile as she had her eyes close at most time when she did this she appear to be asleep while standing which wasn't truth she was just deep in her thoughts but not close off thus she could hear everything around her.

Slightly opening them she could hear some of the students around and about. She smile it seem many kids were having an early start. That was good for her to hear. After all School was never that fun for many. She had hope that this would be different and so far it appears it was so. Watching her cubs come around her she would smile as she sits down on one of them. "Its nice to see that this world has a chance...but my fate its already seal." for a moment her voice would seem to change just for a bit and seem to be greatly differnt from how anyone may have heard her before. She didn't mean to let her real voice slip but it happen when she thought about the coming future of all these students. Would they be damn or would they find salvation at the end? She could only hope that they would all understand her actions at the end. If they hate her for it then there was nothing else she could do about it. Hate was a curl part of there world they lived in.

User Image
Agnes Chaput Medical Teacher/Nurse

Agnes was standing next to the window open as she blows out a cloud of smoke. She could see everyone out and about already. It was odd she slowly seen the increase of the student body becoming active early. She thought many would prefer to sleep in or such. However these small acts of showing made her a bit happy inside though she dare not crack a smile. After all she was still her normal self and even if she was happy she appeared most of the time piss. She would step out of the window once again landing on the ground with her heels digging into them. Yanking her feet out she would start to walk around. She then notices Kraven she had yet to really have any interaction with him. she had heard from Ineke that he was a good person and thus made her wonder what kind of good was he? Was he Ineke good which was soft and too kind, or was he a bit tougher and such. He was in charge of the self-defense class and such. Thus made her think he was a bit more tough then Ineke but still she would need to see this.

Walking close to him she blows out a cloud of smoke away from him she wouldn't be rude after all she wasn't about that in anyway though she did come off being rude most of the time there was a level in which she dare not cross either. "You're Kraven if I'm lead to believe? The Self defense teacher right?" she ask as she looks at him in a much natural type voice showing no hint of happiness or joy in it. Nor was it any shape or forum hostile at the moment towards him. She would sooner or later show that part of her to him but not at the greeting part that part was reserve for you know after she got the introductions out of the way. Then she be like a snake and shed off this boring style that she always use when meeting new people.
Verasu

Verasu got out of bed after checking the time as he walked out of his dorm carrying his sword on him as he walked out of the back door of the dorm area as he made his way to Ineke. "Alright, I'm here Ineke." he said to her with a voice showing he was more confident that day but slightly nervous at the same time knowing what was going to happen as he put his sword at his side. "Thanks for helping me at least with my memories, facing them is helping but...I still get the nightmares. I still don't know if it was me that did it or something influenced me to do it." he muttered as he looked around hoping nobody else heard him except for her.

Kraven

Kraven heard Agnes approach him as he was prepared for anything before he relaxed a little. "Yes. I'm Kraven, but it depends on who led you to believe who I was. I am the self defense teacher." he said as he looked at her. "Oh, you're Agnes right? The new nurse? You have that tough vibe about you, so I'm not going to apologize. I'm guessing Ineke filled you in. Ask me anything you want and I'll answer it. If not, then it's a pleasure to meet you nontheless." he said with a simple shrug as he was messing with throwing knives
Kaleb continued his power control practice on his own for quite a few hours, red splashes spotted the grass around him, still having trouble solidifying his blood into a blade. After several attempts and now a few ounces of blood missing he felt a little woozy and hungry, deciding to take a break he focused the blood to pressurize the cut in his arm. It would heal over time but much faster then normal thankfully. He headed back towards the school with his hands in his pockets, feeling a little defeated by his constant lack of skill with his power. As he approached the doors to the building he spotted a girl standing in the door way, hands on her hips as she seemed to be enjoying the brisk fresh air. At first he thought nothing of it until he saw her tail and ears, tilting his head slightly to the side and seeming to stare at her with a curious look.

Dangerous Businesswoman

12,150 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100
User Image

Agnes would seem to chuckle a bit as she put her smoke out and look at him her eyes slightly shifting as she adjusted her glasses. "Tough vibe is not just a vibe its a thing. Also yes I'm the new nurse/medical teacher." she says as she slightly looks back at the students as she had notices him messing with his throwing knives. she had to wounder just how skill he was. "I have to say how can you stand her, Ineke?" she says as she looks over at him with a small smile.She would dive right into that question. Her great dislike for that women was something she didn't hide. Slightly reaching into her lab coat she would pull out a needle and slowly start to toss it up and down as she looks away at him. she wonder how good he was with throwing knives. They were bigger and had more of a wait then the needles she use, but in her ideas needles were much more harder to use as you really had to know how to aim them and throw them with enough force to hit its target and go through said target. "I wonder would you be up for a small little fight? i been wondering about you, and if your that skill to teach the students how to truly defend themselves." she says as she wanted to know just how good he was. she wouldn't dive into using her power as she was asking a test of skills in just fighting, plus her powers were not what made her dangers at all but did help her out in making her deadly weapons.

(will post with ineke later tonight )
Kraven looked at her with a calm look about him as he shrugged. "She has a human vibe about her. I don't like it. She isn't like the others, but it's difficult for me to get past that little fact." he said with a low voice as he calmed himself down noticing he was gripping his knives tightly before he closed his eyes and opened them. "Sorry, I don't fight for the fun of it anymore. I am going to be helping the students in their final but you won't be able to get such a rise out of me that I'd be willing to fight you in particular. I'm not that way anymore. I'm just the co-headmaster here." he said with a shrug as he got back to messing with his knives

Dangerous Businesswoman

12,150 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100

User Image
Ineke would smile as she slightly hears Verasu comment about her helping him and slightly nod her head. "Its all good its part of my job to help everyone out like that. After all our past is what makes us today. If we can't face it we will never achieve anything. The nightmares will always be there it be up to you to face them. shall we get started once again?" she says as she hops off her cube and looks at him with a smile as she would take a coupe of steps away from him so she could start the training once again. "Please would you crate the white flames in both your hand. Keep them at the same level and same heat. Once you do that keep it as we bring back those painful days to show themself again." she says as she keeps a couple of cubs around her

Once he did that the images of what he had told her would start to play in front of him. It would appear as if it was happening again. This was to test his emotional/mental control of the flames he created. If one flicker or both of them did it told her still had ways to go if anything happen to these flames it would tell her. She was focusing on what she would consider the most noticeable power since it was easier to read. Thus she been doing this to see if he was building up to controlling his emotions and such. She knew it was painful for him but this was something he would have to over come if he was going to have any chance of gaining true power.

User Image

Agnes wasn't feeling disappointing by what he said but more so down right anger. It didn't show on her face but she was really upset that he had turn down her offer. However he had given her an idea and she would want to see how well did he trust her. "Human vibe... i guess you never meet Elf's before hand. Then again not many people would now of day meet an elf. Hell she's not the age she wrote down in her file nor am i but that's a story for a later date." she says as she slowly toss her needle up and down. After all now she would just see how far his problems went. "Tsk, if you wish not to fight me its understandable. However, most of what these kids will find themselves fighting will be far or should i say way out of what you can teach them." she says as she knew the growing storm that was abound them all. After all She seen the chaos of war's could bring and the way humans fought. After all humans attend to fight in numbers and be really assholes then again any skilled fighter could handle numbers but if element of surprise was on the human side then things got tricky but that's just how combat is at the end. She knew it to well as she was someone who was drench in blood of many.
Verasu

Verasu heard her speak as he nodded and closed his eyes as he created the flames after breathing them out as they were at a balanced level before he opened his eyes. What he saw before him was a bloody manor with some blood on his own hands as he was experiencing himself killing the people around him as he tried keeping the flames from flickering. As he saw a little girl and his attacking her made the flames in one of his hands flicker in a very noticeable way. He looked away from the scene in front of him as his arm was shaking a little bit but that was the most of it as he kept his powers mostly maintained.

Kraven

Kraven shook his head. "Not that I can recall, I guess humans and elves share mostly the same scent and form appearance, so it was hard for me to tell the difference. I knew she had a different trait than humanity, at least in the sense of being courteous." he said with a shrug as he listened to her speak about how he couldn't teach them everything as he grew serious. "Indeed, I do know this. Those children will face rough times, as did all of us, but they don't have to be alone to endure all of that burden like we all did. Some of them have had difficult pasts, having to endure what they had to see day after day as if it was a broken record. Humans have frail spirits, but because of that they compensate by attacking something that they fear when they don't understand., so these students here as children probably had to suffer something humans have done that have wronged them. That's my motivation, I grew up a slave. I had to do what humans said with no objection, speaking no word or else I'd be lashed with whips. That was the majority of my childhood, hearing leather crack so hard it sounded like it cut through space and time itself like a hot knife to soft butter. I endured them hitting my back day after day, while I spent my nights sleeping in a dog's kennel." he said as he was throwing his knives into the tree in front of him deeper and deeper with each throw as he threw them harder and harder. "It was too late for a lot of us. My older brother died first because I made a mistake, my younger sister died because they were too rough on her. Help came too late for me, but I'll be damned if the students here get broken like I was, my grandfather had that same mentality when he founded this school. Even if I can't protect them forever, or even all of them now, I'll do what I can to make sure they blend in with humanity, give them the tools to defend themselves, to keep themselves strong. That's why I lead this school alongside Ineke, If I'm not the youngest teacher here, I'm definitely among them, and I'm the youngest headmaster in this school's history, and what I have said is one of the very few reasons why I was selected to play this role." he said to her calmly as he walked to the tree and pulled out his throwing knives
Tala smiled brightly. Already in school she learned how to hold her telepathy for a bit longer. And not have it burst in her mind and the 'Victims' mind as well. It left a killer headache afterwords and she didn't like them as she was assuming neither did anyone else. She was wasting so much energy on how she would try and force it out to talk or hear the other's thoughts. Yes, She was proud that her powers where coming along nicely. She was hoping to get better at her small double daggers along with hand to hand combat under her belt. Hoping to never have to use her 'curse' fire ever again. Tala was thinking to hard for she didn't realize she was being watched til she started to turn. She jumps up with a silent yelp when she sees another student curiously staring at her. Losing her footing on the flat ground. 'How could I tumble on the darn flat ground? Ugh I'm so clumsy! No wonder father sent me here other then to practice fighting and magic!' Blushing like mad, Tala quickly gets up and dusts herself off. When looking back at the other, She quickly ignored her embarrassment screaming on the inside. Seeing that he was staring at her ears and tail. Again, She slightly blushes but was more nerves.'D-Do I not look ok? Are my ears and tail that weird?' Ears flicking a few times with her uneasiness but not before they both straighten up in her head. 'I've seen him around. I think hi's name is, Kaley? Kael? Oh! Kaleb!' she thought to herself. Taking a small breath and a smile on her lips. Tala starts to walk over to him. Only stopping a few feet away. "Good morning." She starts off polity. "Your name is Kaleb right?" Tilting her head softly to the side. Her tail and ears giving away her curiousness.
Kaleb watched the strange girl fumble about like a new born calf, it was kind of adorable also with her acting quite nervous. He realized how rude he must have been staring at her like a fool. When she spoke to him and knew his name Kaleb nodded and smiled, holding out his hand to shake her's. "Yes, Kaleb Knox, and you are Tala correct?"

Dangerous Businesswoman

12,150 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100

User Image
Ineke eyes studying the flames would notices the flickering and stop her right foot into the ground. "Face it dont turn your head away from it. You must face what has happen if you are to gain control. You can do it! I believe in you." she says as she notices there was a spot in the replay of events that seem to cause him trouble. she was pushing to break him even thought she said she was making him stronger she was doing this to force him to build himself better. She would keep her spot as she kept watching closely. This was down to him to do it. She knew it would take much more work on his other powers if he was to gain full control over them all but for now one at a time was how she would do it. once he control his emotions he could apply his will to it and then have full control over it.

User Image

Agnes would slightly grim a bit as she hears that he recall not seeing that many elf's. "You shouldn't have... they all have been almost killed off for the war they started in the past." she says as she stops flipping her needle. she would listen to him talk about his past life she found it that his life was rather easy even though he was in slaver and such. He wasn't out there in the field of battle trying to live in a time when war rage on. However to everyone even to her their life seem always tougher then the others. Watching him walk to the tree she would raech into her lap coat and pull out a smoke and light it up. taking a long drag on it as he pull his knifes out she blow a white cloud into the sky. "You do know that none of us will ever blend into humanity until both sides learn how to co-exist with each other. No matter how hard we appear to be human we aren't. For that fact alone we will always been seen as a danger like you said Humans frail spirits but that is not to say so are our kind. The moment we see something different it makes us the same as them. So you see until the root problem is fix we can't advance forward. Hell the last war broke out due to a fail attempt of fixing that same problem." she says as she takes a long drag on her smoke once again. she then would blow out another could of smoke.

Slightly turning away from him she would start to walk away from him. "It seems you wont give what i want thus ill have to find another way to get it... also you clearly are naive if you miss some key stuff i said. Then again you might be to young to understand the complexly of the events unfolding before us. This school coming back into action was a sign of something else going on." she says as she slightly over look her shoulder adjusting her glasses. Her eyes had change to match that of a snake. She had given him hints while they talk but it appear he clearly had miss them so she hope by saying something it would make him remember what they talk about. She would start to walk away blowing out smoke as she did this making her way back to her room. Unless he stop her she would be to her room in a matter of time.
Verasu

Verasu heard ineke speak as he nodded gritting his teeth a little as he watched on his arm still shaking a little. "even if i watch on... It's still the same ineke. I lose control even when I watch...i don't understand, I barely remember this place, I barely even remembered attacking that girl, why do these memories appear in my head when I'm only trying to use my power? It's so confusing..." he muttered as the flames intensified a little showing he had a little better control but his mind was unraveling showing mentally that he was close to a breaking point

Kraven

Kraven stopped throwing his knives as he looked at her seriously. "I do realize that, but it gives the students such peace. I don't like the idea of them being terrified, it's a placebo effect. If they feel hopeful they can blend into humanity then it makes it easier to teach them for what's to come. This school isn't trying to raise a military, this school used to do that. It's opening back up is a mystery to me, but they asked me to be headmaster, so I was told to lead this school how I wish. Ineke is doing the same. What I help them with is allowing them to defend themselves around humans who would kill on sight for something they fail to comprehend." he said to her calmly as he signed a little. "if it's a fight against me you want you're out of luck. I'm only obligated to fight someone if the need arises, or during demonstrations in my class." he said to her calmly as he closed his eyes. "I am too young to understand though in all seriousness, enlighten me." he said calmly to her
Tala's ears jumped up at her name. She nods with a happy and bright smile. Fulling forgetting her embarrassment from before. Reaching out, she takes Kaleb's hand and shakes it a few times with all her energy. "That's right!" She cheers a bit too loudly. Quickly clearing her throat to composes herself before saying it again but with a much softer voice."I-I mean yes, that's right." Bowing her head out of respect and greeting him as she was taught. "Tala Johnston, At your service~!" Maroon colored wolf ears giving away her great delight. Taking her hand back. Tail slowly moves from side to side as she starts to wonder. "So, how are you enjoying your ti--" Stopping mid-question when she suddenly catches a whiff of something. Something strong and metallic. Almost tasting it in her mouth. Her nose twitches a few times before she snaps her eyes to the mark on his arm. 'Blood.' This caught her attention. She was never one for blood. Either on the sight or smell of it. Only because she hated seeing others hurt or in pain. Her amber eyes moved to watch him carefully. Just to see if Kaleb was in any pain or trying to mask it. Tala glances, once, twice, before she spoke again."Your hurt. Are you alright? Do you need to go to see the nurse or anything?" Clenching her hands only once before relaxing them at her sides. She didn't want to seem like a pest or pushy. Tala was just really a really big worry wort under all that fluffy, caring self.

painterkirby's Spouse

Dangerous Bunny

User Image
Liam Shra
================================================
dareka ga katatta genjitsu to iu na no monogatari ga kotaejanai ze

Liam flit his wings impatiently as he waited for David to bring him his breakfast. The human soon entered the room with two plates, one made from cut cork and the other, larger one made of pottery. Placing the tiny plate before the fairy, Davy sat down to his meal. Liam looked down at his droplet of egg yolk that had collected like a bead of dew. He dipped his rice in it and ate merrily.

Once breakfast was over, the boy helped his darling human clean up, scrubbing his plate with droplets of water beside David. "Today's your first day, right?"The human asked, his giant eyes looking kindly at the tiny boy. The pixie looked to him and nodded cheerfully. Today would be his first day at school.

Gathering his books and other tiny necessities, Liam buzzed out the window and on to class. Soon he was at the gates, and no sooner did he notice two giants at the doors he couldn't hope to open. Sighing quietly, he continued on and approached the two before being hit by the scent of blood. It was heavy and thick, but the two much larger beings didn't seem to notice it as much as he. Liam came to the male who smelled of blood and spoke in his ear, "Could you open the door for me?"
Kaleb chuckled at Tala's puppy like quality, bouncing all over the place and hyper as ever, it was quite amusing to him. He was quite surprised when she stopped mid sentence and was startled by the cut in his arm, something obviously he was not worried about but non the less confused by her outburst. Kaleb looked down at the crimson red line as he spoke to her. "Oh this, I am fine, I was practicing. My power is the manipulation and control of my blood." He ran his fingers across the cut and showed them to her, not a drop had rubbed off as he had turned a thin layer of his blood into a improvised bandage to seal the wound so it would heal and to prevent him from bleeding out. "See, I am perfectly fine, nothing to worry--" Kaleb felt an odd ringing in his ear, like a tiny voice just spoke to him. He was a little startled and looked about, slowly scanning until his eyes had seen something small and floating near them. It looked like a human being the size of a golf ball, how bizarre, Kaleb thought. This must have been where the voice came from so he looked from the pixie to the door, slowly and cautiously opening it as he had asked, silent and curiously starring at the small floating being.

painterkirby's Spouse

Dangerous Bunny

User Image
Liam Shra
dareka ga katatta genjitsu to iu na no monogatari ga kotaejanai ze
Bowing politely, Liam continued on through into the somewhat dark hallway. His somewhat bioluminescent skin glowed dimly in the hall as he floated on the incoming breeze. Stopping for a momment, he dug through his tiny satchel and produced a note and a phial of glowing powder, his medication per se. The powder was actually ground up, dried pig's bladder. Liam needed it in order to take his human form via rapid cell growth.

Soon, he had made his way to the nurse's office. Tugging on the doorknob, Liam tried his best to open it, but failed, the immense door stuck in place. Grumbling to himself, he hit the glass pane several times as hard as he could to produce a quiet tapping sound. Shaking the dull pain from his fist, Liam waited.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff