Welcome to Gaia! ::

Xera saw the pictures as she smiled a little. "Yeah these places are nice. I could understand that with having a new perspective. I don't even know much about the borders I live in now. Having your old employment in mind would contribute to being on guard. But always being on guard is a good thing, You'll never know who is friend or who is foe. Very wise indeed." she said with a slight smile hoping that helped at least a little
Kaleb put the phone away, nodding and turning his gaze to the ground. "Yes, it does help with that, but when friends become foes and you have no one left to watch your back it gets hard on you." He shook his head then looked back at her with a slight smile. "But non of that matters now, the past is in the past." His eyes focused on her bandaged eye. "May I ask what happened to your eye?"
Xera nodded. "Yeah I get that. I envy it though, even if they stab you in the back at least having friends is probably what makes it worthwhile." she said thoughtfully as she looked at Kaleb. "The bandage only hides the scars, it tends to disturb people so I hide it. It was a small...well not really small per se...werewolf attack. Cost me my family and my eye." she said covering up that she was going to be put to death for it deeming it unnecessary
"Werewolf attack?" Kaleb was a little surprised, he had been newly introduced to the the realm of monsters and what had been considered mythology and fantasy. But he could still be surprised by it, tends to happen when you finally emerge out from below an oppressive and corrupt government. "Well, I am sorry that you had to experience such a thing but, sometimes scars are there to remind us." He showed the underside of his forearm, long slender cuts and scars ran up and down them, also showing his right shoulder were circular scars. "I have these to remind me of the points in my life that I escaped death, it may bother others, but it should never bother you." Kaleb took a finally drag of his cigarette and put it out. "So since the attack, is that why you have come here, or is it a different reason?" He didn't mean to sound pushy or pry into her business.
Xera listened to him as she nodded her head. "It's a good point, I just don't like people staring at me I guess. Got them when I was really young, so I guess it's like vanity." she said with a shrug as she thought about it. "I also enchanted the bandages to keep my powers suppressed so it's functional." she said with a quiet laugh as she heard his question about her being there as she thought about it.for a moment before she finally decided to be honest. "I didn't know this school was even here until a few months ago. I was in prison until around last year for that werewolf attack, they thought it was me and nobody vouched for me so after I escaped I heard whispers about this school." she said with a somewhat quiet voice. "I didn't plan to come here for revenge originally. I wanted to come here so I could learn to blend in so I could hide from the people who want me dead. I didn't estimate the very werewolf that did that to me and my family would be here too." she said with a nonchalant shrug seeming like nothing was wrong
Kaleb listened to her story, it was so peculiar about her situation. It made his skin crawl with an uneasy feeling that ran up his spin and into the back of his head, now much more interested in her and her past. "If I may ask a few more questions, you don't have to answer them but, how was it you obtained your powers? Were you born with them or given them by another source, and this werewolf along with the people who want you dead, what can you tell me about them." Kaleb sat up straight and had his full focus on Xera now, probing her for questions as gently as he could without coming off creepy or invasive to her personal life.
Xera shrugged a little. "You can ask any questions, it's no big deal. I was born with the powers I have, at least most of them. I can control ice, at least for the most part. I don't have that much control over my power. But it's not a big deal according to Ineke. The werewolf part was passed to me by my attacker, but the ice control is just what I'm born with." she said with a shrug as she looked at him. "I don't think that werewolf wants me dead anymore, however the people who do are just simple bounty hunters hired to hunt me down. I've avoided them for a long time and I was told when I enrolled that I would be safe here, but I can easily fend them off if I have to. I managed to break out of a prison specially treated to house people who are stronger than human or other species, I think I could take down those bounty hunters if I have to. That werewolf though...he's probably tougher than them, but I won't hurt him unless he tries for my life again." she said with a shrug as she looked down at her sword again putting the blade away in its sheath.
Kaleb nodded, calming down a bit, her story didn't match up with the MO of WRAITH and how they operated so there were no worries. "Well, I would like to extend my aid if you may ever need it." Kaleb stood up and stretched, yawning slightly, he looked back down to her and smiled softly.
Xera nodded to him as she looked back at her sword while it was in the sheath. "Thank you for the offer. I'll think about that in the future." she said with a slight smile as she kept staring at her sword not sure what more to say as she looked around now a little awkwardly
((if its alright with everyone, i can skip time forward a bit to where things are pretty well oriented.))

Dangerous Businesswoman

12,150 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100
(I'm okay with the time Skip i was going to have Anges run into and maybe have conflict with Karven, but i can wait after the skip.)
((sure, we can make it right after the skip))
-time skip, 2 weeks later-

Date: October 14th, ???? (Year: unknown)

Kraven

Kraven walked out of his dorm after a nights' rest stretching a little from sleeping on his desk while doing paperwork as he had his weapons on him messing with one of the blades while walking through a crowd of students and sat down outside as he was observing students talking amongst themselves as he smiled with a little pride. Good...they're enjoying the school. he thought to himself

Verasu

Verasu laid back on his bed with his eyes closed knowing it was about that time to go out and meet Ineke for his private lessons his memories still messing with his control but he was getting better on his focus

Xera

Xera was laying in the coed dorm listening to some music as she was keeping herself as calm as possible reading up on some books about spells that suppress powers for her power control class
Kaleb was out on the open back field of the school grounds, he had become well accustomed to the schedule and environment of the school. So far they had helped him quite a bit with learning more of his abilities and how to focus his power, he had taken it upon himself to practice and hone his skills more often on his own outside of class. He wore a black tank top and blue jeans, taking out a small pocket knife he look at his right arm, then slowly drug the blade from his wrist to a quarter of the way down his forearm. The crimson red seeped from the cut and congealed into a line at the incision but did not trickle from the wound, he narrowed his eyes and stared at the blood as it bubbled and began to extend out of the cut.
Tala was panting hard as her paws pushed against the ground in the school's hills and forest. It has been two weeks since she has been here and she's growing use to her new home. When she was human, Her mother and her use to go for a run in the mornings. After she was turned, Tala could run even faster to which was a plus to her. Thus becoming a life tradition of waking up early for a morning run. Slowing her pace to a walk. She shook her fur and heads to her dorm. Padding through the hallways and doors. She would either speak to them in their mind or make happy yelps of her greetings of mornings at her fellow students when trotting by them. Til she came to her room, Changing back into her human self. Unlocking the door and checking the room for her roommate. Tala could see that the bathroom was free. Yes! A quick shower would do her good! A few minutes later. Tala was all cleaned and dry. Of course her hair was curly and frizzy along with her fur. She quickly combs her hair then braids it and smooths down her tail and ears. Hating how they felt when not brushed right. Slipping on her clothes for the day, she heads back outside. Running, instead of walking in the halls. Tala smiled when she could see the large windows showing the bright blue skies. With one more turn out the doors, She takes a deep breath of the fresh air and sighs loudly. Hands on her hips as her tail swings back and forth with happiness. She was ready for the day. Just hopefully she didn't lose control of her Fire again. The last time she did she nearly blew the teacher's desk up. Almost along with the teacher! "Please let today go better then the last!" She cries out to the sky.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff