Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome to Tsukino

Thanks for joining this private school. We have gotten your letter and have decided to accept you into the school as a student or a member of the staff alike. We are very laid back and we will teach you everything you need to know, I speak for the staff when I say welcome to this wonderful school. We accept anyone who falls under this criteria:

You are a supernatural being that needs a place to learn to control your abilities
You are a newly created supernatural being, whether it be a vampire, a werewolf, a demon, and we help you adjust to your new life.
You are a being that has had trouble adjusting and need a place to be accepted.

We get your supplies for you, so no need to pay extra, we also have dorm assignments written in each letter and the letters are uniquely written for each person. We, however, have some rules that need to be followed here, which is shown below:

1. No godmodding
2. No cybering
3. Romance is highly encouraged, I'll make a page as the RP progresses.
4. I am able to change the rules as I see fit, but I'm normally fair. Just PM me if you have any questions or problems and I will get back to you as soon as possible
5. This is a laid back RP, however please make it at least semi-literate. If you have writers block I completely understand.
6. Because of some people having vision problems I will ask to keep the font size at at least 12, I also ask for you not to use bright colors because those can kill the eyes as well.
7. Don't ignore people, if you're being ignored, just let me know and I can try helping out.
8. Please be nice to other RPers, even when out of character.
9. Have fun
10. Please note, I'm not perfect. If I make a mistake just talk it out with me in a civil way. I may forget to add rules, don't be shocked if I do, I'll just let you know.
11. You may have as many characters as you think you can handle. Please try to stay active.
12. There are both teacher and student roles, however the story is pretty open ended and I am trying to make it immerse for everyone.
13. PM me your profiles with the subject "Tsukino" if you read and understood these rules.

With all those rules out of the way, on behalf of the school, I welcome you to Tsukino!

User Image

OOC
Character Page
Dorms Page
Story idea page

RP WILL OPEN SOON, I WILL POST HERE WHEN IT IS
PROFILE LAYOUT

Quote:

Username:
Character Name:
Race: (any race works)
Weapons: (up to 3, dual weapons count toward the limit)
Powers: (please keep it simple at first)
Preferred Dorm #:
Orientation: (gay/straight/bi)
Personality:
Bio:
Appearance:
Secondary Appearance: (if you have a second form)
ONE MORE PROFILE AND WE WILL GET THIS RP GOING! ADVERTISE TO PEOPLE AND SPREAD THE WORD!

Also, do not hesitate to add story ideas to the story idea page, this is an open-ended Role-Play. I will announce when the RP is open, but if there isn't a sixth profile by tomorrow whenever I wake up or whenever I can post next, the RP will officially begin. Thank you, everyone, for your patience!
And we are starting...NOW! Post away, don't hesitate to invite people to join, it's always gonna accept characters, no matter how late!

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

The sound of a car door closed shut as the air around Tsukino Academy picked up for a brief moment. The scenery was very pleasant, lots of land and trees everywhere. The school, a towering castle like building, stood on the bank of a lake that poured with elegant water. Out of the car stepped a woman. She was only about 5’3’’with dark hair and highlights looked up at the school with weary eyes. The trip to Tsukino was a long one and her travel started way before the sun came up for the day. Reaching down at her luggage, Adrian Viento began to tug away, pulling her acceptance letter out of her pocket. ”Dorm number one, awesome.” And away she went. She got lost a few times, the castle was huge! Just when she thought she was lost again, she found the dorms. ”Great, well, here goes nothing!” With a deep breath, Adrian opened the door to find any empty room. There were two beds on either side, two desks and other comfortable furniture. Putting her suitcase down by the door to keep it open, Adrian was kind of glad her roommate hadn’t gotten there yet. She desperately needed a nap. Taking a quick look back into the hallway to make sure everything was clear, Adrian squinted her eyes and in a small flash of light, where she once stood was now a pitch black wolf with glowing amber colored eyes. With a small trot, the wolf Adrian went over to the nearest bed and hopped on top of it, curling up into a ball before closing her eyes and falling asleep silently.
As one vehicle left the school grounds another one pulled up as Xera Kerrigan was sitting in the back silently looking out the window as she saw a beautiful looking castle scenery and she looked toward the front. "So this is it huh?" she asked simply as the driver nodded. "Yes it is Xera. You have your stuff ready right?" he asked as Xera nodded and got out of the car looking at the building as she grabbed her small bag and looked at the driver. "Thank you." she said simply as she walked toward the school not seeing many students around as she was wandering a little lost before making it to the dorm area and she looked at her acceptance letter. Dorm 1...this is it... she thought to herself as she walked in seeing a wolf lying on one of the beds asleep as she silently got to unpacking, not really having much more than a few days' worth of clothes, some spare bandages, and a book as she sat on the couch in the unbelievably spacious room and started reading not planning on waking the wolf
Jimo took his time driving his motorcycle through the road towards Tsukino Academy. His home was not exceptionally far, so he was able to ride there in a ride of a few hours. His hands hung onto the ape hanger bars as his helmeted head looked at the tunnel he would enter to go into Tsukino Academy. After entering, he parked it in a private area and grabbed his suitcase carrying his belongings off of the back of the bike. He stood up, a pretty tall man at 6 foot and a half inches, though his arms were massively long, with an 84 inch arm span. These long arms helped carry his suitcase to the dorm rooms. A large, meaty hand gripped the doorknob to Room 2 and swung it open, revealing a clean, empty room with little inside. "Not much ta do here..." Jimo said to himself as he unpacked his suitcase, having brought some clothes, a water bottle, and a few other essential items he would need.
Verasu stepped off of a motorcycle silently as he took his helmet off and made sure it was in a place where it wouldn't get stolen as he looked around Tsukino. "...Fancy place..." he muttered to himself as he saw some students but not much. "Must be a new term..." he added to his previous sentence as he walked toward the dorms silently noticing the door to dorm 2 was open as he looked inside. "Oh, another student. I figured it would have been a cleaning person or something." he said quietly as he walked into his dorm throwing his suitcase down silently too lazy to unpack as he saw his dorm. "So spacious...this is different than what I'm used to." he said to himself as he was taking some mental notes

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Adrian, still sleeping, hadn't heard Xera walk into the room. It wasn't until she decided to turn over onto her side that her eyes opened and she was startled. "AH!" She yelped in surprise and hit her head on the wall behind her. After shaking her head, Adrian sat upright on the bed, licked her lips and gave a grin to the girl. She nodded her head, saying hello to Xera before a flash of light happened and the human Adrian now sat on the bed. "Hi, I didn't see you there. You must be my roommate. I'm Adrian..." She extended her hand to shake Xera's as was the polite thing to do.
Xera heard Adrian speak as she was still unpacking. "I didn't want to wake you. Sleep is always good. I'll be honest, I thought you in your wolf form was like a pet to the roommate I was going to have." she said calmly as she finished unpacking and turned to face her as she shook her hand. "I'm Xera, it is...interesting to meet you." she said as she bowed her head a little and looked around the dorm room. "So this huge space is one dorm room...it's like a master bedroom of a house...it's nice." she said calmly as she let go of Adrian's hand. "I don't mean to act rude or anything. I just...haven't had a chance to be social in a few years. I don't want to talk about why that was if you don't mind." she said calmly as she sat on her bed

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Adrian nodded her head in understanding. "Everyone is entitled to their privacy." She gave a shrug and then laughed. "Ha, imagine me as a pet, hahaha. I'd snap someone's head off before that happens... but..." She closed her eyes for a moment. "... the company would be nice." She sighed for a moment before looking back to Xena. It wasn't until now that Adrian noticed the bandage over her eye. "Got yourself into a bit of trouble there, huh?"
Xera froze when she heard the question as she looked at her. "Thats...one way of putting it. I'll just say I won't judge you so long as you won't judge me. I didn't necessarily get this from getting into trouble the eye injury was the beginning." She said choosing her words very carefully not planning on offending anyone

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
"That's cool, just glad to see you're okay." Adrian gave the girl a smile. She wasn't one to go into anyone's business, she was just friendly. Taking a closer look at Xena, Adrian couldn't help but notice how pretty she was, even with the eye thing going on. "So..." She was running out of things to say. "What kinds of classes are you taking?"
Xera shrugged. "Im in a physical education class and some therapy sessions to help me...associate with people better. I don't know how people are anymore, its been years since I even associated with another person, I was...kinda locked away for a few years. I also have some special training classes but they didn't tell me much more, I'm a little too awkward around people." She said quietly not sure what to say. "What about you?" She asked calmly

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Adrian gave a shrug. "I've got a shape shifter class and a werewolf 101 class so far. Oh, and a physical education class as well." It had been a long time since Adrian had been in a school environment, and she wasn't quite sure how to take these classes, but she'd figure out a way nonetheless. "Are you sure you're not good with people? You seem really nice to me." She gave Xena a smile. Things were going good between her and her new roommate, maybe this place wouldn't be so bad after all.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff