Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadow reached into her pocket,petting the sleeping kitten and whispered in CL "as soon as i can ill let you out."

Dangerous Businesswoman

12,150 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100
Head Master: Ineke Lyn

User Image
Ineke would nodd her head as she watches Shadow leave. she would turn to hear Verasu and she would slightly nod her head. "Sure, no problem." she said as she just smile as she notices Shadow came back and she would tap the ruler on her desk to get the class attention once again. "Okay, we be back on subject. As i said at the start of this your feelings along side will make up the majority of your control but at the end you must not be scared of controlling your own power. The movement you fear it is the moment you have lost. This is key to all of you. Your young and wanting to blend in with the world around you but worry about your power coming out and harming people." she would say as she slowly walking back and forth in the front of her desk. "The next couple of classes will be outside and like i said will be hands on. I will push you to your limits and beyond them. I will have to do this if I am to make you skilled and able to control them." she says as she looks up at each student and smile at them. "Are path has only started and we shall all embrace the hardship that will come with this path. Control is must and absolute or else you will be baring harm to those you care or to those who wish to harm you." she said as she looks up at them all once again.
Shadow pulled the hood over her face again and sighed,watching the teacher. "Its difficult to control myself sometimes" She mumbled in CL "In Death Note shinigamis can only kill with a note book. But oh were they wrong" She pulled out her black notebook just to make sure it was still there and she slid it back into her pile of books.
Verasu heard Ineke speak as he looked over at the new girl...Shadow was it?...he then looked at the front of the class and heard Ineke speak about having class outside as he smiled a little. Good...that'll help me greatly... he thought to himself as he looked at Ineke with a calm expression. "So that begins tomorrow or do classes begin outside today?" he asked with a quiet voice as he was clearly nervous about using his own powers the memories fresh on his mind as he put one of his hands over a particular part of his neck and winced a little out of a sense of phantom pain knowing he was going to use his full powers again felt...exciting...yet terrifying to him as he waited for Ineke's answer

Dangerous Businesswoman

12,150 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100

User Image
Ineke would seem a bit puzzle as she could hear shadow remark but didn't say much about it. she would look over at Verasu and slightly nods her head. "Today is coming to a close as you could guess since its the first day and i just want to get the most of the norm out of the way." she says as she looks at him with a smile. She would slightly turn towards the door. "This class will run as this. first couple of weeks i will push you to breaking point hopefully increasing your ability to the level of good control after that i will push you pass your breaking point however at this time you and me and those of you class may be in danger and this shall be done one at a time so my class may be longer then your stander year. At the end you will be able to control your power just like any experiences teacher here. I have great hopes for you all and with that said. You can go and rest before the start of your next class." she says with a smile as she just look at the class leave. she see Lucy standing up and making her way to the back but waiting to be spoken too and plus she had someone else wish to speak to her after class finish.
Shadow watched the teacher "going outside!? That means i can let Aurora out and not be noticed" She thought happily
Shadow gathered her things and stood up, glancing at her classes to see which one is next.

Hardcore Wife

8,675 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
User Image

Kira bowed her head when he had told her she was okay for being late for just the first day. She moved quickly and stood by the back of the class and close to the back door. She wanted to make sure if she needed to run out incase Zira did anything as quickly as possible.

Kira listened intently as she watched from the back as the teacher began telling them rules and what they’d be doing in the room. Defense huh… she was pretty bad at that. When he started explaining about weapons she raised her hand wanted to ask a question.

When she was picked to ask her question she took a deep breath before she spoke, “About our own weaponry, I have a staff, and it only shows when I call it… of course I wouldn’t call on it unless it was necessary but I’d prefer to know if I am not to bring it out at all outside of the classrooms.”

She wasn’t the type to disobey rules, after all she was already a large burden on her family cause of this curse.
Kraven

Kraven heard the question as he walked to her. "Oh yes, Kira was it? You seemed to have had difficulty during evaluations. That was a good question. You can use your staff outside of class but there are some stipulations you should know about. I forgot to mention this to the class. Everyone, I forgot to mention. If you decide to do some sparring, you can, but don't mortally wound classmates or you will be penalized." he said calmly as he looked at the others. "Any further questions?" he asked calmly
Shadow stood up and walked towards the door but tripped over something and fell,her books scattering everywhere. Her eyes widened and she went into panic as she looked for her black notebook.
Verasu

Verasu waited for people to leave the class so he could speak with Ineke alone as he saw the new girl trip and drop all of her books as he walked over to where she was scrambling to pick up her things as he knelt down and grabbed some of her things making sure it was organized as he held them out to her. "Are you alright?" he asked her with a kind voice. "You're new here, right? Welcome to this school. I'm Verasu. If you need help in any way around the school, feel free to find me. I'll be more than glad to help any new students out." he said gently hoping he wasn't stepping out of line or scaring the new girl with his kindness
She gave him a small smile and looked around, still no sign of the black notebook. She crawled on the ground,looking for any place it could be "where is it" she mumbled
Suddenly she saw it under the desk and let out a sigh of relief. She walked over and picked it up,sliding it into her pile of books hoping no one saw it.
Verasu

Verasu walked to the back of the class after making sure Shadow as alright as he looked at Ineke. "...Thank you for seeing me. I guess I have...a little problem. I don't think I'll be able to stop fearing what I have for my powers. I'll explain a little." he said with a quiet voice as he looked down toward the ground. "I...I killed people using what I have for powers...how can I move myself forward, to master them if every time I breathe out the Holy Flames or Demonic fire, I see people I've killed...that's why I had difficulty keeping it going headmistress..." he muttered as his eyes showing a little fear

Dangerous Businesswoman

12,150 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100

User Image
Ineke notices shadow seem to be looking for something but before she could offer help it seem she found what she was looking for and said nothing about it and just waits for Verasu to come up to her. She listen to him and sigh a bit. She would nod her head a bit as she wasn't to shock by what he said. "You shouldn't be scared about using your power or fear it... you think any of us adults had not done something like that or worst? I have killed a few people who have tried to do the same thing to me. Almost lost myself to it too. You must have faith in yourself to believe that you are making the right calls." she says as she pull herself on top of her desk and sits on it. "Remember what i said control must be absolute? Without it you may end up harming those you truly care for and those you love. I mean you may have someone right now or not but in the future you will always have those people closes to you. Can't let your past hunt its not who you will become. The person you wish to become is what you do now." she says with a warm smile as she leans back a bit. "if you want i can teach you by yourself and we can go at an speed you wish? I'm always here for you and everyone else here at this school as i wish for none of you to go through what we adults have gone through." she says in her light tone that she seem to always had. This little part about her past was very true she had killed many people she herself could still feel the blood on her body but she had done it to stay alive to be where was now. It was also what complied her to do what was need for a better future.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff