No 0.073170731707317 7.3% [ 3 ]
Maybe 0.41463414634146 41.5% [ 17 ]
Total Votes:[ 41 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 >

Doting Fairy

User Image
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx........

__ Asher "Ash" Emerson
        xxxxxxxxxxxx e v e n . i f . i . c u r s e . w i t h . a l l . m y . b r e a t h . , . " . h o w . c r u e l . , . " o u r . f a t e . r e m a i n s . t h e . s a m e . .

"Huh?" He tilted his head, slightly. "Oh," he uttered, his mind finally processed what Ryan meant. "W-Well... I... I sort of have a certain fear for p-people..." He averted his eyes. "So... I'm trying to get over that... B-Besides, somebody told me it would... be... a great... idea..." He looked down at the ground, just almost fully convinced that he was used for someone's entertainment. After all, almost nobody chooses the quad-dorms. Everybody always flocks to the single-dorms, first thing. But, no use being depressed over that. What's done is done, and it has already been determined that he was going to share a dorm with three other people, whether he likes it or not. Still... He couldn't help but fear meeting his roommates.

"I didn't check all of the rooms, but I don't t-think so..."
                                                      Fidgeting with his fingers began once more, behind his back. He turned around to look in the direction that Ryan was looking in. Nobody. The hall was deserted, which probably wasn't a rare occurrence, considering that they were in the quad-dorm wing. Turning back around, he tried to face his new friend with a friendly smile, but it just turned out be one heck of an awkward smile.

"D-D-Do you want to go to your room?" He asked, "I-I mean, y-you accompanied me, s-so... erm... i-it's only fair that I walk you over to y-your room, in return!" He just felt the need to repay Ryan, even if it was something as simple as walking him over to the dormitory building. Besides, he didn't really have any plans for the day. It would be fun, for once, to have someone to talk to. "W-Which type of room did you choose? Single? D-Double?"

ooc:

N I C K N A M E S: Ashe/Ash, Emmi, Ashley.
                                                      A G E: Sixteen
                                                      B I R T H D A Y: November 9th
                                                      G R A D E: Sophomore
                                                      S E X U A L I T Y: Homosexual
                                                      D O R M: CC2
                                                      E T H N I C I T I E S: Half French, half English
                                                      H E I G H T / W E I G H T: 5' 8" / 130lb
                                                      H A I R / E Y E . C O L O R: Blonde
                                                      C L A S S E S:
                                                      • Poetry
                                                      • Environmental Science
                                                      • World History
                                                      • Algebra 1
                                                      • Ceramics
                                                      • Photography

ああ どうして、君が?
                                                      ah, why are you?
                                                      どうして、僕が?
                                                      and, why am i "me"?
                                                      おおかみと赤ずきん、なんだ
                                                      why are we the wolf and little red-riding hood

Ultra Rainboww

User Image

REINA MARCHETTA

" Quote of the day: Bitches beware! "

Was she in the latest production of the wizard of Oz or something?

Because really, what was with the melodramatics? It was just a bowl and a zippo, how bad could the combination be? Her preferences were joints, cigarettes and the occasional cigars, so it was safe to say her knowledge on the matter wasn’t up there with the expert ganja smokers around the world. But she listened nevertheless, Spyk always seeming to capture her undivided when the details started spewing out of his pouty lips. “Oops.” She dismissed the glare that came her way, smiling and chuckling as she did so until she finally came upon the girl’s name. “Ava…” It was simple enough. Nothing that would require rocket science and so she rolled the syllables at the tip of her tongue. Her identity was just about to swim into the forefront of her mind when the sound of a rather romantic piece of music, accompanied by the hard riffs of a guitar, disturbed her thoughts. Just staring at her for a moment as Ava pulled out her phone was a rather entertaining thing to do. She wasn’t sure why the simple action was so appeal and, in all truth, whenever she was on cloud nine, Reina hadn’t a single clue what the hell went through her mind or why certain things were so funny and or annoying. But, as her eyes fixated on the female beside her for what felt like a whole minute, that’s when a thought suddenly hit her… ‘Why the hell doesn’t Isaiah talk to girls through texts first and then work up to actual face-to-face conversations.’ She was brilliant. She had to be a prodigy of Einstein for coming up with the best solution to what could possibly turn Isaiah’s life around. But before she could ask for her number, and before she could pass along everything that was being lent out to her, that was when Isaiah’s plans revealed itself to be nothing short of an epic fail that came with a reply that pissed her right the ******** off. Did he just say he carelessly, without a single thought or worry in the world, lost the phone that contained nude photos of her?!

Oh hell no!!

This b***h was going to die a merciless death! “Aw damn, and here I thought we could have some sexting sessions done during class.” The metallic click of her butterfly knife came whirling out of her back pocket within seconds time, the sheen lethality of its blade glistening under the patches of sunlight that peeked out from the canopied trees above. There was danger lurking in the air, a menacing glint in her eye reflecting off of her weapon as soon as she loosened the knot of her tie and sliced the fabric down the middle. “Follow my lead…if you can’t, give it to Isaiah.” Reina whispered to Ava to whom she had given the second silk strand of what will soon be Spyk’s restraints. “Oh,“ She paused for a moment. “My name is Reina by the way.“ With a mischievous grin, she pushed herself back onto her feet and slowly made her way to the conniving little whelp who would never, and probably will never realize just how ******** up in the mind Reina really was. She sank down upon Spyk’s lap, closing her blade with an audible snap that just seem to echo throughout the forest. “Let’s get this party started, shall we?” This was it. This was the final straw. It was going to happen now or it wasn’t going to happen at all. She’ll just be s**t out of luck if something went wrong but being the oh so confident girl that she was, she threw all the stupid possibilities out the window.

She sat astride him, her knees sinking into the earth as the palm of her hand dragged slowly up his chest. “Let Ava and I tie you up baby.” The request was a throaty rumble against his ear, low, dark, seductive and all things sweet attempting to rupture through that thick brain of his. Let me do it…” She repeated once more, pressing her divine lips upon his ear like she was some kind of trained 9 million dollar hooker. “Or I’ll force it upon you whether you like it or not.” Controlling, manipulative, commanding, assertive, and a control freak in every way shape and form: she was practically a young woman who grabbed the bull by the horns, a woman who commanded the room and made absolutely sure everything went according to plan. It was that side of her that made Isaiah and many other close friends of hers agree to every little thing she said (well, almost everything) and because of that she knew no one could keep up with her. She tossed Isaiah her most valuable butterfly knife in hopes he wasn’t too damn stoned to keep his guard up. Because, by god, if anything went wrong, she’d surely have his balls served on a platter. Taking his free hand, she slowly circled the tie around his wrist, tugging securely ever now and then as she watched every unperturbed muscle that made up his face, wondering what exactly was going through his hashed-out mind.

O.O.C: ...

Sir Doctor Of The TARDIS

potato thug

Aundi Anxiety

4nier's Husbando

Romantic Sex Symbol

12,775 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx R Y A N User Image D U Q U O I Z User Image
✿ ▇▇▇▇ ✿

So Asher really DID choose the quad-dorms. This confused Ryan even more, but he didn't allow it to show. As far as he was concerned, he'd be okay so long as his roomates weren't crazy or druggies. Then again, one probably would be. Why do I care anyway? Ryan asked himself, shaking his head to ward away that train of thought.

Asher turned around, looking in the direction he was, and when he turned back was smiling. It was one hell of a smile. Ryan could tell he was trying, but the grin seemed very forced and awkward. It just made Ryan's smile even larger. "You would have thought everyone would race here to put their stuff down..." But, of course, it's possible they got caught up in conversation. Ryan shrugged. "Well, you'll meet your roommates eventually."

Asher then asked about his dorm. "Yeah," Ryan answered with a soft grin. "It'd be nice to continue walking around and talking. I got a single dorm," Ryan turned around, heading for the single dorm wing at a normal walking pace. He didn't want to dash off and lose Asher. Plus, if the boy had something to say, he wouldn't be able to hear if he were running. It wasn't that long until they reached the single dorms. Though he thought their pace was slow, they had actually been walking rather quickly and covered much ground in only a few minutes. Ryan slowed the pace as they entered the wing. The area around them was lined with doors, each of which had a number-letter combination on them. He stopped abruptly, pulling his bag down from his back. Ryan crouched down to rummage through the mess inside, pulling out the key he had stuffed in there. "Hm..." His eyes glanced from side to side, finally resting on the door marked A4. "It's that one!" He said rather loudly, grinning. He stood up slowly, lifting the bag and walking over to the room. He fumbled with the key for a bit, trying to make it work, and eventually got it to open the lock. Ryan pushed the door, walking into the room.

It was much like the apartment he and his mother lived in. The only differences were that the living room area was his bedroom in his home. Ryan took a few more steps in, wandering towards the actual bedroom. "The similarity in setup is uncanny..." He muttered to himself, still taking in his new surroundings. He set the bag onto the bed, but pulled the umbrella out. Ryan assumed Asher had waited in the hall, so he called out, "Asher, you can come in if you want!" Ryan sat on the bed, waiting for some type of reply from his friend.

While waiting, Ryan received a text from his friend; the same one who gave him a ride here.

Message: --- Hey! I got ur keyboard; ur mom called me and told me 2 bring it. What room # r u?

Geez... Ryan shook his head. Mom didn't have to do that... Nevertheless, Ryan replied.

To: Sam

Message: --- LOL. You didn't have to do that. I'm in room A4 in the singles dorms. I'm with my friend, so don't be mean! emotion_donotwant

Ryan hit send. He was somewhat glad he would have his keyboard. She had gotten it for him last Christmas, and he still wondered how the bedridden woman could have gotten it without internet or being able to leave. As much as he liked it, they didn't have the money, and he had told his mother that he would sell it as soon as he could leave school and go back home. Ryan couldn't help but smile at the wondrous miracles his mother performed.

User Image
With: No one now
Where: Room A4
OOC:

Mewkshake

Super Cat

User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Demonia De Luca ■ Fifteen Freshman ■

ghdfghgusdfs▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
ghdfghgusdfs.................... .................... .................... ....................
User Image
                                      • • The rain wasn't dampening any mood Demonia was in, seeing as her moods were seemingly the same: Indifferent. But, instead of moping around like some people do for whatever reason, Demonia had arrived and avoided everyone. She got what she needed to do done. She'd successfully arrived without making a scene and had found her dorm room. She put all her things away and stared at the empty side of the room, wondering idly if her roommate would be coming soon. But, even with that bit of wonder, Demonia didn't stay long. She left only a minute after to finished unpacking and headed to an exit, feeling the need to smoke again.

Her flashy boots clapped against the floor with every step she took, but people didn't seem to mind. They hardly paid mind to the normally petite girl, hardly looking over at her as she passed. Perhaps it was that it was just as Demonia hoped: That she'd remain a ghost. Or maybe it was because she looked like she fit the part. Grandma Mary had gone on a rather large and expensive shopping spree just a few weeks before and bought Demonia dozens of new clothes. Her old ones were hand-me-downs from her mother. Least to say, most of them were either completely ruined or they were inappropriate. Although, quite honestly Demonia didn't mind them. It was funny the way boys would look at her and it was very easy for her to get away with things. And get what she wanted. But, apparently that wasn't what "normal" people would do. She was wrong again. And do old habits die hard.

Demonia came to a door leading outside, and she opened it, pausing to look up to the sky. It was churning gray, sad. The rain was light but persistent regardless of how powerful it was. Shrugging, Demonia pulled on the thin sweater covering her, adjusting it accordingly. Then she reached into her bag to grab a single cigarette and a lighter, stepping out into the rain. Bowing her head, she pressing the filter of the cigarette between her lips and struck the lighter with her thumb, ultimately lighting the stick. She took in a breath, keeping her head low as she exhaled. It felt good honestly. The burn of the smoke against her throat and the taste of it, too. It was purely for relaxation, but least to say she was addicted. She found herself lucky that this was the only thing she was addicted to. Her thoughts were interrupted by a sound, a gurgling sound. She paused, taking the last few hits off of the smoldering stick before quickly tossing it into a puddle. Her stomach. It was growling at her. Experimentally, Demonia placed her hand on her nearly exposed belly and patted. No, it had gone quiet after its outburst. Shrugging to herself, she continued on the concrete path, knowing that somewhere along the way should be a cafe building.

Along the way, Demonia mind began to wander about, different scenarios and of what life would be like here playing through her mind like an old movie. Would she be able to make friends? Would she be able to do well here? No, she answered herself internally before shrugging again. Attempting to try would be pointless if she did not promise Grandpa Vincent that she would try. He never took promises lightly. She'd hate to disappoint them..

Yet again, the train of her thoughts derailed as she approached a couple heading in the same direction as her. A small, petite girl, even smaller than Demonia herself and an overly tall boy, who looked happily down at the girl. They were talking, but whatever it was about, Demonia didn't know. Yet. What really attracted her to them wasn't the fact that they were people, but was the fact that they had an umbrella. Taking a quick look down at herself, she'd say she was in need of one. Her shirt was damp and clung to her body, revealing a little of herself than she intended to. Still, she was unaffected by that fact, what was important was that she felt chilly. Sharing was a trait people were supposed to have wasn't it?

Without a second thought, Demonia sped up, her feet carrying her toward the couple. Awkwardly, Demonia slipped behind the two of them, half covered by the umbrella. "May I? I'm all wet." Her voice was quiet and soft, if not a little bit sensual as she looked between the petite girl and tall boy. It was in her nature, to say the least, to sexualize herself. Not overly, but enough to get what she wanted. And what she wanted at the moment was to be out of the rain. Easy enough. Mommy dearest taught her that much. But perhaps these people were immune to such things, manipulation of course. It wasn't harmful, at least in her eyes. But, who's to say it would work on everyone?
                                      * COM`PANY→ Fletcher&Mei
                                      * LOC`ATION→ Outside of cafe
                                      * MO`OD→ Manipulative/neutral
                                      * O`OC→ Hope you don't me crashing the party~! Oh and sorry she's so whore-like :l

WachsPopanz
                                      Ahoy-Abbi

Bashful Flatterer

4,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
XXXXXXXXXXXFletcher Montgomery WadeXXXXXXXXXXX

X ███████ ████████████ ████ _______location» Dorms •mood» Ready to start this shindig •company» Mei. Pronounced May, like the month.

User Image
╔══

Twirling the umbrella in hand after Mei handed it to him, Fletcher shrugged and examined the metal item. "Ye'll get it back if Ah deem ye' worthy. This lovely umbrella might be too good for ye'." He was completely joking of course, but banter was always a joy for Fletcher to partake in. Still twirling the umbrella in hand, the young man listened as the rain drops bounced off of the plastic hood, then became propelled by the quick spinning of the handle. It was odd how something so simple enamored the pink-clad student, but that was more than likely a result of his ADHD. Sooner or later he might just have to indulge himself in a line of- His eyes moved from their fixation on the water droplets to the young girl next to him, and he caught her question just as she finished asking it. Now that he thought about it, he had never actually looked over his schedule for the school year. Reaching into his pocket, he pulled out the slip and unfolded it with his free hand, giving it a nice flick with his wrist to straighten it out. He cleared his throat as if about to give a big speech, then proceeded. "Well, for my last year Ah'm in... Calculus? That is a right load of rubbish. Who needs it? He scoffed and went through the rest of the list. "Then there's World History, fascinating; Astronomy, grande; Creative Writing, brilliant; Self Defense, entertaining... And last but not least in the slightest..." He started slapping his hand against his thigh as a sort of drum roll before folding the paper up and slipping it back into his pocket. "Culinary. But that's just obvious, innit?"

Just as he was about to ask Mei what classes she was taking this year, a quiet voice chimed into the pair's conversation. Fletcher stopped mid-step and turned his head, probably causing Mei to step out from under the umbrella for a short moment. Looking the newcomer up and down, and immediately noticing her wet clothing sticking to her body, his brow rose. "Indeed ye' are. But it's not a crime, ye' know. It's acceptable in most cultures to be wet. So don't be down on y'erself." He reached out a finger and lightly tapped the girl on the nose. She was new, that was for sure. Fletcher had a knack for the faces of females at the school, even if he couldn't match names to the face. And hers was definitely a face he hadn't seen around before. Standing nearly a foot taller than Mei, if Mei didn't have heels on that is, she even managed to look a bit older than his tiny companion. But if she was new, then she was either a transfer student or a freshman. So, all in all, Fletcher didn't know a damned thing about her. Other than she looked remarkably good with her wet clothes clinging to her skin. And that was all he really needed to know, wasn't it?

ooc: Short again :/

══╝

»XX"After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is-" a good cake. And eh, probably a good shag.

Xillionno's Queen

Tipsy Kitten

User Image

What's the consequence if i leave? I'm alone. Cause' this is a waste land in my only retreat. Paralyze me, don't let me jump. Don't let me fall.

User Image

Location: Dorm A1, My dorm. Company: Venturing by myself. Thoughts: To many people, but it smells good.. Outfit: xxx

User ImageUser Image

Mei listen as Fletchy gave her a speech on his classes, while looking at his paper. He hadn't even read it, which was silly. She knew her classes before school started. She corresponding with the office people often. Out of what he said, she got that he had calculus, world history, astronomy, creative writing, self defense and culinary. They didn't have any classes together. They had some of the same classes but different times. Bummer. One of his classes she couldn't physically take anyways. Looking back up at him, she noticed that he was about to say something when someone spoke quietly behind them. She had stopped walking a little too late, and a couple of rain drops fell onto her, quickly shuffling back under the umbrella she didn't want to get soaked again. Looking at the girl, she did not know her. She had to be a freshman by her looks and looking up at Fletchy gave her the reassurance that he defiantly noticed that too. She asked to get under the umbrella as well, Mei looked behind her as Fletcher gave his perverted response. They were pretty much a couple of steps from the building anyways. Two people was to many to be around anyways. So she responded to Fletchy first, "She's too young for you Fletchy." She smirked. Him being a senior and her a freshman, they had to be at least 3 to 4 years apart. Which made her statement true. As for this new face, "Sure you can use it, but were pretty much there anyways. Your fruit must have gone bad." Mei understood that they wouldn't get the last part. But basically she just told the girl she was stupid. That was beside the point, because Mei didn't want to say it like that. She turned away from the both of them, and started walking towards the building, "Fletchy, just bring me back my umbrella when you can." And that was it. She didn't feel like hanging around much longer. People scared her in general. Plus. Fletcher would want to talk to that girl considering she was, well inappropriately dressed due to the rain.

Walking into the building, the smell hit her first. They got knew lunch ladies. The old ones didn't know how to cook at all, and well of course all of culinary club complained. They finally got there way. Moving her braid from her left side to the right it was still damp from her shower, which was fine her hair would just be curly later. Upon entering the cafeteria she saw the ocean of people. They all seem to be freshman too. She would probably just take her lunch and walk back to the doors. She didn't sit and eat with people, at all. Mei got into line, there were many options. She felt like Italian cooking today though. She finally got to the pasta area, and grabbed some baked ziti, and bread sticks in a to-go container. Making her way to the end, she got apple juice and entered her student id number into the system so she was all set. Grabbing a fork and straw she headed out of that area. She hated people, a lot. Well she didn't hate them obviously she just didn't like them. Walking to the doors, the rain had let up. Thank goodness. Opening the door, she quickly got over to dorm building again and made for her room. Getting her key out of her pocket, she unlocked her door and left it open placing her food on the counter of her room. She decided she would just blast some music with the door open, because she could. Going into her stuff she grabbed her i-home and plugged it in, then plugged in her i-pod. She found pandora, and went to the 'club' station. The first thing that started playing was 'Evacuate the Dance floor" By casacada. Turning the volume up she finally grabbed her food and sat down on the floor up against the wall to her room and started to eat. The bake ziti was silly hot and the apple juice was chilled. It was great. Honestly.

User Image

O.O.C: It's so weird when i read Fletchy's voice i hear his accent. x3

WachsPopanz

Sweetly Despaired
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Alexander Akruza Volcov

♫♪♬ §ώɐɤ țΘ țɧҽ ɼɧɤțɧϻ Θf ɤΘʊɼ Θώn ɓҽɐț ♫♪♬

'Wonder what kind of food this cafeteria is going to have. Its not going to be anything... snobby right?' Not that he wouldn't mind some good gourmet food but he's tried really rich food before and it just doesn't sit well in his stomach. Maybe it was just the ingredients of the dish's or maybe the chief but never again. And fish eggs... really? The screaming from the song that just began blasting in his ears snapped him out of his thought process. Annoying, only problem with blasting music are the ones louder then the rest and catch you by surprise. Changing the song to something more calm. The Cranberries seemed good enough and settled on 'Ode to My Family.' There in front of him was this cute little thing with pink hair that was walking in-front him that momentarily had his attention. But only momentarily, his attention then turned towards an odd couple walking underneath an umbrella. He tried picturing the small girl kissing her boy and chuckled as the man would probably have to pick her up. The couple were then joined by the pink haired girl and couldn't help but smile as it looked like she was trying to flirt. How many times had he done that back in the day to rile up someone. Looking back he couldn't help but smile as it wasn't all bad... But back to the present he was starting to feel light headed. When was the last time he eat... yesterday? Eh didn't really matter now, he was on his way and his stomach would be fed soon. Hitting next on his mp3 Alex turned his attention inwards and continued walking.

☪❃☯ ЩҺҼȵ ζΐϝΞ ҎΩϚɧΣϨ ϒѲύ
ȘϮѦб ȈҬ βдҪҞ ☪❃☯

osition: Dormitory motion: Contentammin to:Tech N9ne 'Welcome to strangeland'

9,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

██ knocked ↘down round for round,
you
feelin' like you're shot down⇊ on the ground,
when will the
☪fantasy☄ end,
when will the
✝heaven∞ begin? ██

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
✂- - - - - - - - - - •sixteen• x •5' 5"• x •sleeping• x •eating• x •abnormal• x •skater• x •heterosexual• - - -

'Ava huh...' he shifted a little in his position and looked up at the blonde one. Either he missed this guy's name while smoking or he hadn't even answered his question that he asked earlier. "Still didn't tell me ya name bro." another long drag was conducted as a harsh tone of music and beats filled the air. Isaiah ignored it and looked towards the source of it seeing that it was Ava's phone. He shot back his gaze so it didn't look like he was staring at her as he stared off into the deep dark forest in front of him. He sighed as the smoke blew out of his nose and lips. The bowl was almost empty as his glossy eyes looked over to Reina who seemed to be plotting something....something that shouldn't be done here. 'Mmm...must be pissed 'bout this dude' he let out a random chuckle as he glanced down at his bowl, unhappy that the herb was almost gone. He whipped out his phone to check the time. Time really did fly by because it was now one-thirty. He sighed again and then heard a click noise that spiked the air. His head slowly tilted to the left as he looked at Reina with cherry cheeks and glazed eyeballs. "Heeey..whatcha up to." he watched her procedure as she slit her tie down the middle, tossing the second half to Ava. Was she really doing this...now? Of course not because through his loopy-ness, her eyes were aflame and ready to burn anything that she looked at. He could tell since he knew her for so long. Isaiah took the last drag of his smoke and blew out the contents as he let the glass pipe cool off on the grass before putting it back into his bag. He then continued to watch as she was pretty much sexually harassing him, sitting on his lap. Another laugh escaped his lips. What the hell was she doing now? Isaiah sat back and watched his romantic comedy show when something popped out of the movie. Her knife came flying at him as his brain alerted him that he should probably catch that. "Gotcha." he smiled deviously at Reina as he tilted his head back and retracted the lethal blade. She tied the silk around his wrist and seductively whispered something in his ear. He blinked a few times before almost falling to the ground, rather sleepy. Ava's presence didn't seem to bug him anymore since one-he was stoned and two-he was too tired to let his emotions do it's work. He let go a yawn that made him even more exhausted. Really? All he did was smoke, how can one be so tired? He rubbed his eyes with the back of his hands as he looked at one another with baggy eyes. The knife in his hand rolled out onto the grass as he waited for Reina's next move. A low growl suddenly filled the air. He looked up and behind the tree to see what the noise came from. According to the staff, there were supposed to be a couple of bears here and foxes. Maybe stray dogs but mostly cats invaded the greenery here. Then it came again. Isaiah shot up from his lazy position and looked around. There was absolutely nothing there except for them. Again, it filled the air. He began to freak out, wondering if it was a bear ready to eat them. In reality, it wasn't and was actually his stomach which he hadn't realized until a few moments later as he began to felt a little light headed. Isaiah mentally face palmed himself as he lay back against the bark with a stupid grin on his face. Then he fixated his eyes back on the scene of the sexual torture that was soon going to be a bit spicy.

- - - - - - - - - - •location; in the banned forest (right outside of the garden)• x •with; Reina, Spyk, and Ava• x •doing; watching Reina do her business• x •mood; stoned | hungry | tired• x •crush; none• ✂- - -
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image

Anonymously_urs
Aundi Anxiety
Sir Doctor Of The TARDIS

Bashful Fatcat

4,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

Cᴀᴍᴇʀᴏɴ.

“Sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇsʜᴇ ǫᴜᴇsᴛɪᴏɴsʀᴇᴏᴍᴘʟɪᴄᴀᴛᴇᴅɴᴅʜᴇɴsᴡᴇʀsʀᴇ sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ.-Dʀ. Sᴇᴜss

-User ImageA deep sigh ran through her soft lips as she sat along at the table in the cafeteria. She glanced around at times and pondered why she came here in the first place. There where plenty of other schools she could've gone to. What a silly name any way. Topsy-Turvy? Who names a school something as absurd as that. She shrugged it off and took a bite out of the steak.
As she looked around the luxurious cafe, she noticed something, wondering why she hadn't noted it before. It seemed like everyone in the school, wasn't alone. Like, everyone in the school was with atleast 2 or 3 other people. Not many individuals, but groups, or possys.
She glanced down at her ipod, "I Write Sins, Not Tragedies" by Panic At The Disco was playing. She smiled and took another bite. She looked to her left and noticed a boy with grey hair awkwardly standing there, almost confused looking. She stared at him for awhile, almost creepily. Finally catching herself she quickly looked back at her plate, half empty, she picked at her broccoli as if it where a thing of evil. She looked down at the guitar placed gently by her side, and smiled lightly. She picked up her phone and looked down, no messages. "Poop..." She thought. She pushed away her plate and slumped her head into her hand propped up by the table, and looked down at her ipod, she traced her finger up and down going through all the songs, as she had nothing else to do, since the bell hadn't rung yet.
User Image-

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ:Cafeteria
ᴡʜᴏ ᴀᴍ ɪ ᴡɪᴛʜ:I'm forever alone at the moment.

Oh! Oh! Condoms!::' Writers block. '

User Image

Devout Lunatic

13,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
User Image

╔══════════════╗
ⓈⓅⓎⓀ
╚══════════════╝

Sitting idly next to Isaiah, Spyk watched quietly, never forgetting his place. By technicality, well no, thanks to his big mouth, Spyk was prey to Reina. He was fully aware, but a small amount of pride welled up in his chest at knowing that he had held his bluff so well. Still got it. His eyes followed the blade as Reina split the tie in two. A brow rose as he wondered what her intentions were. "Awww..." He whined, "I was really hoping to see you with nothing but the tie on." He shurgged though, "I have other tie's..."

As Reina settled in his lap his head cocked slightly, Baby? He smiled and letting a hand rest on her hips, knowing whatever plan she had been cooking up, was now moving into action. This could get much more interesting... Apparently no one had noticed his constant babbling, and frankly big mouth, had quieted down in the last few minutes. Bad move on Miss Reina's part... Letting Spyk think to much led to planning of his own. His free hand dug into his pocket pulling out his newly retrieved Zippo and smokes, "I don't know if I should let you tie me up..." With his free hand he did his favourite magic trick and pulled out a smoke and lit it with one hand. With a smirk he moved his other hand from her hip slowly to Reina's bum, giving it a slight squeeze, "You already look comfy enough..."

His unoccupied hand discretely put away his cigarettes before settling on the ground beside him. He met Reina's eye's in an intense stare, as his free hand manuevered about the ground below him until he found what he had been searching for. Grasping a small sharp rock in one hand, he finally moved his hand from her backside and held up two fisted hands. "I do think handcuffs would be more usefull... and practical." He smiled waiting for her to begin the game of bondage, "I have four pairs back in my room..." Leaning in he repeated her throaty tone, "Spread eagle is just such a lovely position afterall..." A growl passed his lips. Sometimes he couldn't help it. This game of hers had Spyk more randy than he had been in years.

Suddenly he remembered other people were here, and he looked immediately up at Ava, then Isaiah, "How many people does it really take to tie up a willing man, Reina? I thought you were a professional" He chuckled at his challenge and let his eyes return to Reina. His head cocked once more out of his own accord, eyes shining with admiration. This girl really had something. Strength, control, attitide and humour to boot. How easily he could fall for her. How hard he was fighting not to, "Well..." He said his hands still held before her, "Please mistress. Make me your b***h." Biting his lip slightly he smiled, having far to much fun for his own good.

[[OOC: sorry everyone, no spellcheck. so if you see a word and don't know what the ******** it is... good luck. lol]]

Anonymously_urs
potato thug
Aundi Anxiety

Ҏʟ϶ą§ə ȼO๓é τϕ ʈ϶Ѧxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ℑυƧȶ ąʂҜ ʄ๏я ๓ə
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxɨӎ τђ϶ ϺѦÐĦąττEƦ

┈━═ AGE18GANGBondage Pirates?MOODThis could become yummy. If I'm not castrated first...MAKE-BELIEVE///═━┈

Super Cat

User Image

Demonia De Luca ■ Fifteen Freshman ■

ghdfghgusdfs▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
ghdfghgusdfs.................... .................... .................... ....................
User Image
                                      • • The boy's response was something that was expected, a line or two of perversion layered with humor. Although, she had to admit that the accent was a surprise. And for his sake, his accent alone is what saved him from an immediate dislike. He was cute, but the girl was far cuter. Her petiteness was adorable and her large eyes were lovely, but her body--Demonia managed to peek down to the shorter girl, checking her out--it was childish. Perhaps that was the most adoring trait of all. She expected sweetness from the girl, but in return got were a few short and simple replies. They were strong statements, despite their length, and quite honestly it felt like more of a verbal slap in the face than anything. She hadn't been used to such harshness for a few years now. Nana Mary and Grandpa Vincent were compassionate people unlike Coach and Evalina. Not that this girl's rudeness was anything in comparison to Coach's verbal beatings. Nonetheless, she was used to being talked down on and when the girl made eye contact with her, Demonia kept her face emotionaless, indifferent.

Apparently, as the girl had stated, Demonia was too young for Fletchy. What an odd name. And what an odd thing to say. Age was just a number, really. This Fletchy fellow couldn't be more than a few years older than her. Not that she was interested. Demonia had to suppress a smirk, not wanting to cave into any emotion while sassy pants was still hanging around. Thankfully, she was only there for a few more moments before turning away and hurrying inside. Demonia lifted her chin, brushing some hair from her eyes before reading the sign in front of the building: Cafeteria. She laughed, a cross between anger and sadness. Now she really did feel stupid. "Your friend doesn't like me, Fletchy." She said, a delicate pink eyebrow raising. It wasn't meant to be answered or explained, but merely a statement of truth. "Maybe she's jealous." It wasn't often that she spoke with people, but boys were so easy to manipulate and toy with. Sometimes it wasn't even fun from how simple it was. But, really, as soon as her last sentence passed through her mouth, truthfully she regretted it. It was time for a change and playing around with boys wasn't something she should be doing. And yet...

She looked up to the boy, who was still staring down at her. Demonia managed a glimpse back down to herself, to the clingy thin piece of material covering her. "Don't stare too long, Fletchy. I just might get the wrong impression of you." Demonia parted her lips with a smile just as the guilt of that raunchy statement set in. She should really cool her jets here. First day and she's already playing with fire. So, in the confusing and utterly awkward way Demonia could possibly think of changing the subject, she smiled and turned from the boy, making her way to the entrance of the cafe. "Thanks though, but I'm hungry." Alright. She supposed that was enough to divert her attention from toying with the poor thing. She said nothing more to the boy and entered, managing a glance back to him to see if he was going to follow her inside. If he didn't then so be it. Hanging around him would ultimately do no good. Mostly on his part, of course. Demonia had a hard time understanding what constituted as a "healthy" relationship anyway. If the boy followed, he followed, if not she'd eat alone she supposed. So Demonia headed inside and grabbed a salad and two bread sticks along with a can of diet soda, heading to an empty table, adjacent from a lonely looking girl. She took her seat and glanced at the girl momentarily before digging into her salad. Idly, she looked up to look over at this Fletchy boy, seeing if he'd make his way back over to her or not.
                                      * COM`PANY→ Fletcher
                                      * LOC`ATION→ cafe
                                      * MO`OD→ Manipulative/neutral
                                      * O`OC→ Kinda crappy o.o

WachsPopanz

Bashful Conversationalist

User Image
■■■■a v a r a e m o o r e■■■■
m o o d ; ; m i s c h i e v o u s
l o c a t i o n ; ; f o r e s t (right out of the garden)
c o m p a n y ; ; r e i n a , i s a i a h , r a n d o m b o y

Ava felt an impish grin spread across her face when she heard Reina instruct her to follow her lead, then handed her half of a tie. Maybe she could have fun here. She put her cigarette out under her platforms and strode over to the blond boy Reina was straddling. She didn't have a clue what was going on here, only that someone she didn't know was getting tied up. Hell yeah, a party wasn't a party in L.A. until someone couldn't control what was going on. The boy said something about handcuffs as Ava knelt beside him, the tie wrapped around both hands and held against the skin just below her collar bone. Oh, yes, she could play this game. She flipped her hair over one shoulder with a flick of her head and pouted at the boy in response to how many people had to tie him up. Willing was no fun!

"It doesn't really matter how many people it HAS to take, does it? I mean, after all, three's a party, right? Or....is that four?" Ava smiled, eyes smoldering, and looked from Reina to Isaiah and back again. She waited for her cue to tie his hands or whatever with a mischievous gleam in her eyes.

Anonymously_urs

they say that love is forever...
your forever is all that i need
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Alexander Akruza Volcov

♫♪♬ §ώɐɤ țΘ țɧҽ ɼɧɤțɧϻ Θf ɤΘʊɼ Θώn ɓҽɐț ♫♪♬

"Wow." For a high school cafeteria this was... wow. He'd been to places like these... well nicer but ya. There wasn't to bad of a line in front of the buffet table. Patiently waiting he turned his attention to the tables. The place wasn't packed which was nice, but not entirely empty ether. Farther down the line the trio he had seen from before were getting their food. The small one had gathered her plate and left. The guy was still deciding but thee other girl had left for a table after filling her plate. Shaking his head to get ride of the nausea from not eating was getting stronger. After another minute Alex made it to the table and looked over his options. Picking up a big plate he decided on some white sauce pasta.

Turning his attention away from the food Alex looked for a table. The people inside were spread out so there was no real isolated spot. Deciding on a booth Alex picked the farthest one. Dropping his plate on the table Alex plopped down sinking into the cushion as he took out his ipod out. Skipping three songs ahead and deciding on 'Keep Trying' by Utada Hikaru he couldn't help the small smile that grew. Taking his first bite Alex looked at the people in the cafeteria. In-front of him was the skinny girl from earlier. 'Interesting.' The table next to her was another girl with pink hair. 'Interesting.' Taking another bite he turned his attention to the windows. Droplets of water sliding down the glass some what obscuring the view of people walking outside. 'hmm this shits good. Should find out the name later... if i remember...'

☪❃☯ ЩҺҼȵ ζΐϝΞ ҎΩϚɧΣϨ ϒѲύ
ȘϮѦб ȈҬ βдҪҞ ☪❃☯

osition: Dormitory motion: Contentammin to:Utada Hikaru 'Keep Trying'

Bashful Fatcat

4,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

Cᴀᴍᴇʀᴏɴ.

“Sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇsʜᴇ ǫᴜᴇsᴛɪᴏɴsʀᴇᴏᴍᴘʟɪᴄᴀᴛᴇᴅɴᴅʜᴇɴsᴡᴇʀsʀᴇ sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ.-Dʀ. Sᴇᴜss

-User ImageCameron kinda just sat there, pondering on all the small things. She looked almost lifeless, as she sat there almost completely still not including the rhythmic pulse of oxygen circulating inside her petite figure. She had her head propped atop the palm of her hand, staring out the window, watching as every small raindrop, one by one dropped down to their deaths from the sky. "I wonder when the bell is going to ring. Haven't been to one class all day, bored out of my mind, almost wanting to go to class." She thought. Her train of thought had been interrupted my the soft thud of footsteps coming her way. Her head swished over, her hair following along and noted another girl with pink hair. She had a petite figure, almost like Cameron, herself. She particularly noted the matching eyes, and the emotionless expression on her face. She looked adjacent to herself and watched as the girl sat adjacent to her.
Cameron sat there, almost awkwardly, staring for about a minute or two and shifting her eyes, looking around the cafeteria. "Of all the places in the cafeteria.." She thought. She noticed most people scattered themselves around the interior of the glamorous eating establishment. She looked at the time, around 1:30? She sighed and grabbed her bookbag, her guitar and stuffed her ipod into her back pocket and took her leave. Nothing to do inside here 'cept feel awkward. As she was walking out she looked to her side and noticed the boy with greyish hair who was standing around earlier. She quickly looked away and made her way outside into the fresh rained out air. She stuffed herself into her coat, and threw the hoodie over her head, embracing her precious guitar to protect it and strode to her dorm. As she got there she quickly removed the key from her shirt and unlocked the door. She placed the instrument gently onto a stand and locked the door on her way out. She played an album on her ipod with one earbud sticking out from her ear and walked outside possibly near the cafeteria. She honestly didn't know where the hell she was.
User Image-

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ:Somewhere near the Cafeteria, hopfully.
ᴡʜᴏ ᴀᴍ ɪ ᴡɪᴛʜ:I'm forever alone at the moment.
ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs:"Where the hell am I?"

Oh! Oh! Condoms!::' Finally, human interaction!. '

User Image

7,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

xxxxxxxxx ↻ mr baby-face escort
                          xxxxxxxxTHE QUIET STUDENT
                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI can't decide wether you should live or die

xxxxxxxxxxxxx It's A b i t c h CONVINCING people to LIKE you IF I stop now call me a quiter
                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx❛ — IF lies were cats you'd- -BE A LITTER

xxxxxxxxxxI've got to hand it to you ¹²³ x xYou've played by all the same rules

xxxxxx❛☆ It takes the truth to fool me .

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx And now you've made me angry

User Image

The quietness was soothing, or more or less nearly intoxicating the him. Already Kasuka was tired of the antics that students were already getting into around the campus. He was never really a people person unless it involved working at his club. But of course, this was a school, filled with students around his age, and it wasn't crawling with extremely attractive women, cougars, M.i.l.f s or whatever name older, beautiful, women went by these days. Oh no... This school was far from being a place that would ever catch Kasuka's interest and bring him back to his glory hours in the club. He had no reason to be friendly, and wasn't there to fool around either. He had already spoken with his teachers, settled into his dorm room, as well as give himself a small tour of where HE needed to be. The garden he had found himself in was only a bonus that he had accidently stumbled upon. Now he knew the place he could escape to for some peace and quiet.

Moving into a dormatory was a drastic change for the young Japanese boy. He had been so used to living with his Aunt, who had no children or husband, that being around so many people would certainly drive him insane. Luckily he was able to snag his own dorm, that way no one could bother him. Before he arrived at the dorms he had been living on his own in a small one bedroom apartment. He was mature and wise enough to take care of himself, not even thinking about acting like most teenagers his age would. Except for a few women that he would bring back home from his work, (Which rarely happened) the house was usually empty except for Kasuka. He had very little friends and had a slight case of OCD that he couldn't bear living with someone else, let alone have strangers strolling in his home.

A sigh past his soft lips as he thought more about his home that he was beginning to miss. It seemed like years since he was in the apartment when it was really only a few days. The flight from Japan to England wasn't that great, but he wanted to arrive at a decent time to get adjusted to his new environment. Most of the teens there already smelled of cheap booze and disgusting cigarettes, which made it obvious that Kasuka didn't belong there. Why was he there again? Oh yes, no it came to him. His Aunt had found out that he had become a prostitute so decided to ship him off to England. Wasn't that a lovely surprise? He hated the word prostitute, cringing even it was thought of. He wasn't like those cheap, floozy women who walked the streets, giving here golden ticket to whenever a depressed married man, or lonely douche wanted to get his rocks off. Kasuka was different, his work was different. Still, his aunt couldn't understand the difference.

Kasuka, in his eyes, wasn't a prostitute, but merely an 'Escort'. Yes, he and his co-workers were escorts, charming a young woman, having a few glasses of Champagne, (non alcoholic for Kasuka of course) and showing the lovely lady a good time. She may have gone through a bad break up, was tired of feeling lonely, needed someone to keep her company, etc. Kasuka had heard every reason why someone had stopped by the gentlemen's club. The main goal he had to accomplish was to show the women a good time, and if she really fancied you, she was allowed to pay a hefty fine to bring the gentleman home. Because of his baby face, and his gentle and kind ways, Kasuka had been a huge hit, especially with the woman that were at least 5 years older than him. He had only engaged in intimacy with a hand full of women, and stuck to pleasing the others with different methods.

Kasuka suddenly shook his head, trying to push his memories aside. He looked down at the drawing pad that was in his hand where a half drawn statue lightly sketched on it. His fingers loosely held the mechanical pencil that was close to slipping to the ground as he kept getting lost in his thoughts. Again, he sighed and ran his left hand over his forehead to push the brown fringe back, only to have it fall back into place. His almond shape, chocolate brown eyes focused on the pad and began to draw once again. Drawing was a hobby he had picked up when he was much younger, spending quite a few hours drawing doodles with his older brother. Oh great, another memory was beginning to come back.

Unforturnatly, before Kasuka could submerge himself into yet another flashback, the sound of footsteps made him look up. A small figure strutted across the garden, her dark hair framing her slender, pale face. He studied her for a moment, leaning back against the bench he was sitting on as if to melt away. She was a good distance away, far enough to where she could go without noticing him. She seemed to be lost in her own little world. He tilted his head and arched a brow, watching as she began to to smoke. He made a face and returned to his drawing, ignoring the female completely. The moment she began to smoke was the moment he lost interest.

It was easy for him to get lost in his little world, his brown hues focusing on the sketch before him. But sadly, unlike before, he was brought from his world by a few voices, shouting, and the smell of drugs. He looked up from his drawing and frowned. The language he was hearing was.... unusual for a school campus. The voices got louder until finally Kasuka couldn't take it anymore. He needed to find out what the hell was going on. Curiosity got the best of him, and Kasuka quickly stood up. He closed his sketch book and slid it under the bench, making his way out of the garden. His hands slid into his pants pocket, letting his finger tips trace the smooth surface of his phone. The voices finally became much louder and he spotted the small band of people that had caused all the noise. The girl from before as well as a few others.

"Uh... What the hell?" His voice was calm and even, an emotionless look on his face. He squinted his almond shaped eyes slightly before brushing his bangs aside. He was certainly used to situations like this, and could honestly say that he has BEEN in situations like that. The thought made a shiver go up his spine, but the smell of pot kept him on his toes. "It stinks of weed..." He crinkled his nose a bit before looking at the blonde male, the one who had asked for the 'mistress' to make him her b***h. He was cute, and so was the other one, and the women weren't too bad themselves. For some odd reason, he didn't turn and walk away like he usually would do. Oh no, this was going to be interesting.

(I hope its alright that I crashed the party! Kasuka secretly wants to joiin!)
                                                      User Image

potato thug

Sir Doctor Of The TARDIS

Aundi Anxiety

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items