peachkuma's Wife

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░[☾ℌḯεґї ℳїкαᾔ ]░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
ℓσ¢αтιση: Going out towards the fields User Image | 15 | ƒяєѕнмαη User Image | 5' 2" | 110ℓв User Image

User Image

“Ah gosh. When will I ever beat this guy!?” Chieri puffed up her cheeks as she stared down at the portable device in her hands. Pressing at the triangle, square, circle, and x buttons roughly. There she was just mumbling nonsense to herself once again. That's how she always was wandering and gaming. She was heading towards the back area. Near the field and the greenhouse. Honestly, she didn't think anyone would be out and about in this sort of weather. Not that it was bad weather. She peered up from her hood to look at the cloud sky. A slight breeze brushed through and she felt a drop fall into her eye, causing her to squeal a bit and stop in her tracks. She rubbed her eye lightly, sighing and feeling a slight tear fall. Her pale eyes moved back to the screen, noticing her character die once more from that boss she was trying to beat. She made a defeated look as she turned the console off. Pouting.

By then she was already standing near the baseball field. Not that she noticed in the slightest. Wandering and getting lost was her forte. She heard a slight 'thack' as if someone had hitten something nearby. She glanced around, then shrugged. It was probably nothing. Just then, she could hear someone shouting a bit. “Hey watch out!” She turned over to see who was calling out to her, but then everything went blank for a moment. A loud smack was heard, and it felt like someone used all their strength to chuck a rock at her side. An aching pain was sent throughout her body as she stumbled over (tripping over her steps) and fell to the semi-wet ground. “O-ow!” She squeaked, now finding her vision looking towards the sky. It hurt. Her side hurt. She turned her head over to see a baseball laying next to her. She blinked a few times, A baseball!?- oh! oww.. While trying to grab at it, she only felt something sharp in the side of her gut, making her fall back. Eh. The ground isn't too bad... She thought, but just as she was about to admit her 'defeat'. She heard some huffing and wheezing, and the next thing she knew, she was taken in by some guy.

She blanked out for a moment, as she was still trying to figure out what just happened to her while the man was obviously trying to figure out if she was okay. Was he the jerk that hit her? “God, I’m sorry. Listen, are you okay?” Refocusing her vision she peered out once more from her hood to look at him. He adorned spikey silvery hair, in a rather messy, but charming way. Along with vivid yellow green eyes. Let's just say...he was pretty cute. It made her stare back towards the ground for a second. Something about him was really familiar though. As if, she saw him somewhere...She stared for a bit, either still in shock about the hit, or just wondering about where she could of saw him. She shook her head lately, snapping out of her thoughts. Pulling off her hood, to reveal her face to the male. She merely scowled and pouted. “Listen mister. I was just smacked with a baseball by some person who obviously was putting all their force into a swing. I'm sure I'm not okay.” Maybe she was overemphasizing it, but it really did hurt. Especially since she was caught off guard, it was sudden and sharp. This guy was a pretty good swinger! Heck, he should give her some tips. Might help her with Wii Sporst: Baseball. She slightly gave him a look. But once she did that, he all of a sudden backed away. A little TOO quickly. She made an offended look for a moment. Did she look that horrible that he had to back away? She tilted her head slightly when he continued to look at her, yet...his mind was obviously somewhere else. Weirdo.

"um...?” She waved her hands lightly, as if trying to see if he was alright himself. Then all of a sudden he spoke. Mentioning something about knowing her. She was a bit confused at first, but then he mentioned saving a cat and a tree. That's when a lightbulb hit. She jolted up and leaned closely towards him, pointing at him "oh!!!! I remember you.” She leaned even closer "you're the guy who fell off the tree.” she laughed a bit, as if that was the only thing she remembered from the whole experience. Backing off slightly, she clutched her hand to the side of her stomach laughing and laughing with pain at the same time. She was so easily amused. She wiped a painful tear, "ow...laughing hurts. Anyways, yeah! i was 'that girl' Remember my name? sounds like Cherry. Chieri Mikan~” she proceeded to do some little posing that involved a peace sign and a big smile. That was a good day, that one. She was just walking by and happened to see his attempts on getting the cat. Of course she had to come in and save the day! The guy obviously didn't know what he was doing. She probably had to mentally slap herself on that part. Anyways, it was a super coincidence to see this guy. And the fact that he remembered her after two years embarrassed her really. She always thought she didn't have a lasting effect on people. A slight blush formed as she pressed her index fingers together, pursing her lips. "You helped out though, so you saved it as well.” She grinned a bit, before making a face. A rather disappointed one, "but...I know the comment about you falling off the tree because you were fat was a bit mean, but you didn't have to go and smack me with a baseball for revenge! Rude.” She rubbed her faintly hurting side with a smile.

She straightened up her posture, slightly groaning. Now that she thought about, he was really tall. Taller then the last time she saw him. Which was what? Two years ago. She had to literally look up at him just to look at his face. The thing was, why did she notice now? She could of noticed it 2 years ago when he was able to help her up to get the cat. Her hands swept behind her back, touching the spot where she recalled him pushing. “I got you, now climb.” Why she listened, she wasn't sure. Maybe because it was weird to have someone actually have your back. Or maybe because she was so embarrassed she didn't want to go back down yet. The short girl peered up at the towering male again, feeling the sides of her hair sweep downwards, looking up at him once again. This time, a deep frown was on her face, because honestly, she didn't like tall people. Why? because she was such shorty, right? Getting annoyed, she lightly jabbed the guy in the stomach with her pathetic excuse for a punch. IShe made a triumphet look as if she had succeeded something great. Slowly crossing her arms against her chest she continued giving him a pouty look, "Payback.” she lifted a finger, leaning over with a teasing smile. "Also, I'll be taking some candy as an apology.”

OOC:
2nd post~! Hope this isn't as crappy as the first one.
haha. feel free to plot with Chieri as well if you want guys~ ;u;
She loves people. lol.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Goro Domo

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200

User Image
╔═☜☆☞══════╗
KATRA
╚══════☜♥☞═╝
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Oh how I wish
For soothing rain
All I wish is to dream again

My loving heart
Lost in the dark
For hope I'd give my everything

User Image

Katra Kenyon's hand cramped causing her to hit the wrong key, immediately her song stopped as she grit her teeth to stop from cryingo out. Instead, she took a deep breathe and pushed her chair back in order to stand. She grasped her hand and fled to the bathroom where she dosted it in cold water. Katra, along with her other deformaties, suffered from carpal tunnel due to her love for writing and playing the piano. Cold water usually numbed that feeling of pain, long enough for her to find her brace. Katra wrapped her right hand in a white towel then flew to her room, where she opened the dressers and located her blue arm brace. She wrapped her arm, and breathed deeply before throwing the towel onto her bed to dry. Katra stared at her arm then glanced at her keyboard. Her gold eyes stared at it longingly, then they blinked as her stomach growled. She looked surprised as she looked at stomach. When had she last eaten? She couldn't remember.

Quickly, Katra dressed in her school uniform, sure to pull her sweater over her brace. She went to her keyboard and covered it, so not to let anyone see it, grabbed a pair of sunglasses, which would protect her from the bright light that was the sun and she left her dorm. Katra had no idea where the cafeteria was, but by looking at the campus maps, which seemed to be everywhere, she knew it would only be a matter of minutes before she found it. She couldn't help but stop at the room labeled "Culinary Club" Katra blinked. It was much closer than the cafeteria, and surely a culinary club room would have food. Katra could eat here. Using her left hand, she opened the club door and entered. She saw two girls there speaking to one another. One was a red head, the other an interesting brunette. "I'm sorry for interrupting," Katra said to the pair of them, in a quite voice. She put her right arm behind her, then extended her left hand. It was an impoliet and improper thing to do, but her right hand was killing her. "but I've noticed this is the culinary club. There wouldn't happen to be food in here would there? Its closer to my dorm, and I've just realized how hungry I am."
Oh C/b]rappity Crap:: Meh...sowwy for the wait.
Ahoy-Abbi

l m i m i - c h a n l
]

Super Cat

User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Demonia De Luca ■ Fifteen Freshman ■

ghdfghgusdfs▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
ghdfghgusdfs.................... .................... .................... ....................
User Image
                                      • • The poor thing wasn't expecting a sudden photo op, but that was just fine in Demonia's eyes. It felt more personal when the subject was unaware, at least at first. She had startled him with her yell, she could see him shaking. Like a leaf in the wind. She smirked, a smoldering stare burning down to the attractive young man. He was so utterly confused it actually pretty cute. He was unsure of how to move or of what to say to her and she took her place in front of him. And quite frankly from this angle he looked, well, delectable. He must know, of course, how good his genes have been to him. It almost felt unfair in a way. Demonia was aware that she was well, not bad looking, but in comparison to this god-like boy she felt like the most hideous thing on the planet. She didn't break her stare, even has his head dipped. Was he avoiding her? Was he afraid? The curiosities were rising. Just who was this boy?

Demonia bit her lip, waiting for the boy to present his hand back to her. Handshakes were perfectly normal. Grandpa Vincent used them all the time so why was he hesitating? Had she scared him that badly? Or perhaps he was angry. After all, he did seem to be having a personal moment. She swore she saw him gushing at his own reflection, but hell, she could be wrong. She wasn't really watching his eyes, but more like the movements he was making. He was quite graceful. Much like a swan or a dancer almost. But something told her that he was not the dancing type. The thought made her smirk a little, her fingers wiggling as she waited for this boy to finish off the shake Demonia had started.

Finally, he reached out, lightly taking her hand in his. "Jervis. What a lovely name. Jervis Katsuya," she repeated softly, holding onto his hand. She smiled, a sensual curl of her lips. It wasn't quite that she was attracted to him as much as it was that she was attracted to the idea of him. He was, genetically speaking, perfection. How many photos could she get, how many sketches could she make. This boy reeked of creativity and passion it was almost disgusting.

"Why would you do that?" He asked. Demonia laughed softly, finally letting go of his hand. She leaned in close enough and instead lightly grabbed his chin in her hand. In a low, throaty voice, she murmured, "Maybe it's because I like you." She looked down at him, a serious expression crossing her features. And then she bursted into laughter, releasing him. "Just kidding~ I'm not quite sure, honestly. I saw you standing there and thought to myself 'Wow, that picture is breathtaking.' So I grabbed my camera, pointed and shot." She shrugged her delicate shoulders, looking over his face again. "Who knows? You just may be my muse. You're quite an inspiration actually and don't ask me why, okay angel face?"

This was quite surprising. She was quite comfortable around this boy. Perhaps it was because he felt more socially awkward than she was. It made things feel less... awkward. Perhaps on her part, god only knew how he felt about her. She had not only ruined whatever moment he was having, she'd already successfully invaded his personal space. Ahh, the wonders of her confusing brain. She wasn't sure if this poor thing would be able to live through a full day with her. Let alone a week. Perhaps the year. Who knew.. This boy sparked some sort of flame inside of her and there was no end in sight.
                                      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                      * COM`PANY→ Jervis
                                      * LOC`ATION→ The fountain
                                      * MO`OD→ Intrigued&Curious, Inspired
                                      * O`OC→ ;w ; poor excuse of a post I'm sorry

bieberhoIe69
User Image

xxx

xxx

xxx

xxx

xxx

xxx

xxx

xxx

xxx

xxx

------» xxA N A S T A S I A xC L A R K E

E v e r yx p a t h x h a s x a x p u d d l exxE v e r yx p a t h x h a s x a x p u d d l exxE v e r yx p a t h x h a s x a x p u d d l e

xxxxxRaising a slight brow at Mei's statement, her lower jaw dropped at the thought that no club was today. So, she just made this for nothing? Eh, perhaps she could give them out to people and socialize a bit, that is, if she chose to. "Ah, what a shame. They would'a liked these," She said sadly with a small pout. She reached over towards the cupcakes to place them neatly onto a seperate plate, slightly giving each enough room to cool down so the iceing wouldn't met. Her eyes wandered back over towards the President and watched as she was heading over to the walk-in pantry. She blinked a little before glancing over at the chocolate. Their cute little shapes looked adorable, adorable enough to eat. Oh how she wanted to eat some at that moment, but she didn't want to seem a little 'piggy' in front of the President, that wouldn't be a good impression, plus it'd be rude to eat in front of someone.

Her emerald eyes wandered towards the pantry as Mei replied to her little offer of the sweets she had made. "Alright, I'll set ya' a plate," She lightened up instantly. Turning her attention towards the candy, she picked up a few of those then setting them onto a plate, leaving space for the cupcakes and cookies to be on. She didn't know how much Mei wanted, so she just gave her a few of the chocolate in case she wanted more of the cookies or cupcakes. Neatly setting the white chocolate, she smiled as she began decorating it just a bit to make it look like it should be eaten instead of just being tossed onto the plate like it didn't matter. Hearing something in the background being make, she took a small peek over at Mei to see her getting down from her stool and heading into her direction. She bit her bottom lip when she arrived at her station. Having Mei eat one of her chocolate was actually an honor if she liked them. She was more skilled than her from what she saw last year.

Seeing her take a small piece, Anastasia smile began to for upon her lips when Mei complimented her chocolate. "Really? Thank you!" She smiled happily as she began to check on the cupcakes to see if they ready. She held her hand over the, feeling the heat touch her skin gently. Frowning, she looked back over at Mei and smiled at her once more. "Alright, when the cupcakes are done cooling, I'll decorate them for you," She told her. Taking a step to the side, she used the spatula she had and picked up a few of the cookies one at a time to place them onto the plate for Mei, and even putting a few of them onto a seperate plate for who ever wanted it. Hearing Mei speak, she looked over her shoulder and watched as she was placing what looked like frosting into a pipping bag. "That's alright, I don't mind," She told her with a smile.

Looking back at the tray of cookies, she thought for a moment as she crouched down for a larger plate for the extras. Going throug the cabinets, she searched for a while before coming upon a large plate. Taking it out and setting it gently onto the counter, she got onto her feet and dusted off her apron a bit in case she had gotten anything on it. Taking the rag from her apron pocket, she wipped it off just for the heck of it and set it onto the counter, placing the left over cookies onto it, including a bit of the chocolate. Her eyes flickered a bit as she heard a new voice enter the room. She didn't reconize it, nor did she think long enough to figure out who it was. Turning her head to look over her shoulder, she looked at the girl with white hair and golden yellow eyes popping. She stared at the girl for a moment, listening to her speaking.

"Aye, there is somethin' to eat, but just a bit," She told the girl, slightly pointing at the large plate she had in front of her. It had cookies, both chocolate chip and sugar cookies, placed nicely on it, and beside it was the minty white chocolate she had made, then there left a large empty space where the cupcakes were going to go. "Would you like some? They're quite good and freshly made," Her thick Scottish accent was beginning to excape past her lips once more, but this time it was more noticeable than before. She had gotten too excited that Mei had liked her chocolate and she became careless of it. She smiled at the girl as she took a hold of a chocolatechip cookie and held it out to her for her to try it. "Do you like sweets?" She asked her, since after all, that was all she made.

#B1394C SPEECH

O O C || its alright c:

Ahoy-Abbi

D1ary_of_the_Vampz
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Alexander Akruza Volcov

♫♪♬ §ώɐɤ țΘ țɧҽ ɼɧɤțɧϻ Θf ɤΘʊɼ Θώn ɓҽɐț ♫♪♬

He was surprised at how light the girl was. Then again looking more acutely he noticed she was way shorter then him. Alex chuckled as he looked at the bright screen of his mp3. 'Artist or genre?... artist'. By the time Alex finished setting his playlist to looking back at the girl she was clutching what looked to be a journal and her face was red. 'Embarrassed?' When the girl confirmed that she was naturally pink Alex had two reasons to smile. "Interesting." Alex had always liked innocence. it's so easy to be snuffed out and shame to be waisted. How innocent was this girl he didn't know nor did he care. But seeing there was some he'd take as a good sign... "Wait you play the guitar?" 'From noteworthy to interesting this could be good.' "How long have you been playing? What can you play?" The guitar, well any string instrument has always had a place in Alex's heart. The way the strings sang just calmed his soul. The fact that this girl knew how to play a guitar made this chance meeting even sweeter. 'Wait... she asked me something?' Taking the time to collect himself he found that he had been spacing and missed most of what she had said. "Umm your dorm? Ya sure why not I'm very interested in hearing you play." He was going to let her lead the way when a thought occurred to him. "Do you smoke"?

☪❃☯ ЩҺҼȵ ζΐϝΞ ҎΩϚɧΣϨ ϒѲύ
ȘϮѦб ȈҬ βдҪҞ ☪❃☯

osition: Cafeteria motion: full?ammin to: Theft and Love 'Runaway'

OOc:sorry bout the wait been a little busy.

DandiiBrandii

Wheezing Prophet

7,800 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Contributor 150
User Image
e ι c н ι т a n a ĸ a
▂▂

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

“Mister?” The words escaped his lips before he could stop himself. He didn’t look that old, did he? When the girl told him that she wasn’t okay, Eichi released sigh. The way she was explaining her injury was putting him off. Most people would say, ‘Oh no I’m okay.’ But this girl didn’t hide her obvious sass. All that was missing was her flying spit just like her laugh years ago. Oh, he spoke too soon. She recognized him just as quickly and then there was uncontrollable laughter that came after. So. Much. Spit. (His imagination). Why did he remember her? He didn’t know. He had terrible memory. He was known to walk into a room, blankly stare at the empty space around him, and leaving the room only to come back a few minutes later when he did remember. But he recognized her as soon as he saw her. Why? He didn’t understand and thinking about it too long made his noggin hurt.

Back to the laughter, Eichi paused before forming his face into a scowl. Clenching his fist and gritting his teeth he shook his fist in the air dramatically. “Shut up!” Eichi’s face was flushed with embarrassment when she mentioned that part of the memory. There he was climbing a tree, falling onto his back, and having a person like her witness it. Tch. Having no comeback for her remark, Eichi straightened his posture and shoved his hands into his front pockets. At least he didn’t get it wrong. Eichi glanced sideways at the other side of the field where he left his baseball bat and turned back to the shorty in front of him. Chieri Mikan. “Oh? It does sound like Cherry. Hm.” Eichi was debating with himself; to go with Cherry or her real name. “I’ll go with Chieri then.” Eichi decided. Number one reason why he didn’t go with Cherry was because of its color: Red. Blegh. Eichi stuck out his tongue in disgust before introducing himself. “Eichi Tanaka.” He stated simply and mimicking her style of introduction by throwing up a piece sign and a large smile.

“Bwahaha. I’m kidding. Only for you and…” Eichi looked around the field for any listeners. “…any other cat lovers.” He joked. When she brought up the past again he noticed a bit of flushing coming from her face. What could be going on through her noggin? Revealing a set of teeth, Eichi laughed for the first time during their meeting. “Stop bringing up the past would ya?” Eichi joked, putting their cat rescue conversation to an end. “It’s been too long. You’re still obnoxious as ever.~” He teased. His eyes travelled to the spot where his steel blue bat was gravelling on the ground. Before he knew it, there was silence which was odd to him because it looked like Chieri had lots to say. From his peripheral vision, he also noticed Chieri observing him. He felt slightly uncomfortable being stared at. He turned towards her to break the silence when there was a sudden motion of her elbow jabbing into his stomach. The wind got knocked out of him as he gasped while placing his hand over the area that got hit. “H-Hey!” He cried while bending over and wheezing. Eichi demanded to know what gives her the right to hit him of all places!

Holding onto his hurt stomach, he waited for the explanation which turned out to be a word instead. “Payback?!” His eyes bugged out for a quick moment. Chieri was pouting then her expression went to teasing. This girl! He was sad for himself for actually feeling worried and sorry for hitting her with a baseball. But that ended as soon as he figured she was okay. That jab was powerful and Eichi was itching with excitement to see if she would do it again. I dare her, he thought. But it was too late, she had already lit a fuse and he wanted to do something about it. Straightening his posture, Eichi closed his eyes and smiled. It wasn’t an ordinary one though. Hidden beneath was an ill intent to cause her a bit of pain just as she did to him but he’d do it Eichi style. “Luckily for you, I got some.”

Opening his eyes, he reached into his pocket and pulled out some gummy bears; all of the red ones of course. He spent his day picking them out and left them in his pocket to throw away later. When Chieri mentioned candy, he knew it was the right opportunity to pull them out. Taking it in his hand, he stared at her, smiling. A glint in his eye and he shoved the handful of gummies into her mouth. Pushing them all into her mouth Eichi stepped back and laughed. “I’m going to get my bat okay? Have fun finishing that. It’s been in my pocket for a while. Hehe.” He turned towards the field and started jogging towards his baseball bat, laughter still filled the air. Once he picked it up, he rested it on his shoulder and walked casually back to Chieri. “Want to help me practice?” He said as if nothing happened. His mind went blank as he stood there smiling cheerily.

OOC: Weirds alert XD

Madam Exorcist

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Beloved Dabbler

User Image
User Image
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
м α т т н є ω . м α я ¢ є ℓ ℓ υ ѕ . ℓ є α ℓ
“We can only go up from here~ Can only get better.”
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Adjusting his glasses for the third time since his arrival, Matthew was beginning to rethink his outfit. Yes, he was dressed to impress for his first impression, as it was his first day to attend the Academy, but the glasses really weren't necessary. In reality, his vision deemed perfect, 20/20. If anything, they were just an accessory, for decoration. "Hey, Keaton.. Should I keep my glasses on? It's getting annoying and I bet I don't even look good anyways-" the boy's words were cut off with a feathery slap to the face. It was given by Matthew's pet parakeet, which he'd ridiculously named Keaton. With the animal causally resting on the tall male's shoulder, he squawked a melodious bird's tune in response to Matt's question. Of course, he didn't speak the language of parakeet, but as any pet owner would, he held the conversation. "Alright, alright, haha.. chill. I'll keep'em on. Só não me bater de novo. que doía.." The last couple phrases were softly spoken in Portuguese, mumbled amd muffled further by another hand reaching up to push up his black spectacles.

Their entrance to the school was fascinating, first being encountered by an enormous fountain, the top spewing clear liquids as well as blue frozen glass. It was beautiful, shaped like an orchestra of crystal snakes held still in the midst of a choreographed ballet. The sight almost made Matt want to go out and touch it.. and possibly break something... but instead he flipped in a quarter in his favor, the circular piece of metal luckily landing on the top layer's rim. Hopefully his wishes would come true, as he's heard. Moving on with his bird and wishful thoughts, a smile on his face as always, Matthew shoved his hands into pockets as furled fists. The slight sprinkle sent soft chills through his spine, the fall weather raising goosebumps on his skin. It wasn't painstakingly cold, but a gentle shiver here and there squeezed in from time to time. Nothing Matthew couldn't handle anyways. Currently the pair, beast and bird, were strolling through the walkway that lead to the garden. It was remarkably beautiful, tying close with the fountrain from earlier. The vines twisted overhead to make a shaded pathway, leaking enough light to make the scenery glow. If only he had his sketchpad, he'd draw the garden and walkway right then. Maybe even doodle his interpretation of the fountain. "Hehehe.. Keat. If I had paper and my pen, would you pose for me?" Matthew laughed. He was talking to his parakeet again, how silly. What stopped him short of laughing wasn't a slap to the face with the bird's tail, but the sound of silence, the lack of a response. Instantly, Matt turned to feel a weight lifted from his left side and to see the array of pastel colors flap away towards unreachable heights.

"Keaton!!" Matthew exclaimed, jumping once, then twice while running, in attempt to catch his bird-gone-rogue. This is bad, this is bad.. He thought, thinking in a panicked mode as he ran to follow the higher animal. "Keaton, you get down here.. or.. or.." The boy paused, partially to catch breath as he was running out of it, partially to rethink his threats. "Get down or you're not getting anymore gummy worms!!!" Coming out more pathetic than he'd thought it would, Matthew was at a loss, left to run and chase until his bird died down. Hopefully he could keep up. Hopefully, Keaton would run out of gas before his ankle began to hurt. Hopefully.. hopefully. Hopefully my wish can come true. Like.. now.

Running through the garden, past the gym and indoor pool, it was a miracle how Matthew was still on his feet. A natural klutz like him shouldn't have lasted more than two seconds of running without tripping over his own foot or spazzing due to his injured ankle, but the years and years of practicing soccer and track helped him. Just a tad. There were people watching him now, his ears picking up hints of 'What's he doing?' and 'Why is he chasing a bird?'. All he could do was ignore the glances and stares. As a freshmen on his first day, things weren't looking too good for him. He can already imagine the next possible scene: "Hey, kid. What's your name? Matthew, right? Yeah, well Matt, meet Mr. TrashCan. You'll be great friends, I think. Spending so much time with each other. Yep, alright! Here we go, face first." It's been done before, so he wasn't new to the harsh actions of a school bully. It was one of many reasons he'd transferred. And already, so early into his stay, he was ruining things for himself. Again. "Stupid bird.." He mumbled to himself, still sprinting right below the flying bag of beak and bone. So close right under, the cast shadow clearly blanketed Matt's face, his hands in a foot's width of capturing the bird. He had sprinted the long distance from the garden all the way past the dormitories, he wasn't doing it for nothing. C'monn, almost...thereee....

WOMP. As if out of nowhere arrived the crash-and-burn landing Matthew's been expecting the whole run. Except this time, it was more painful and... louder than he remembered. His usual clumsy fall would consist of ramming into something firm, hard and lifeless, the only one affected being himself. Currently, there was an ache on his head and a moan escaping his lips, but yet again there was another moan not so familiar to his own. That only meant that he'd run into someone else, possibly an innocent victim or a murderous criminal in the verge of escape. Matthew was about to spew his apologies at whoever it was, but once he flickered his eyes back to focus, the first thing he saw was the rascal face of a golden beak and beady eyes. Not another second was wasted before the bird was in his firm grip, the lean body of the dark-haired male rolling over repeatedly to tired out the restless flapper. It was something similar to a wrestling match, except one of the competitors was much larger than the other. In the hype of all that rolling, Matt's red snapback slipped off to reveal a messy head of black-brown locks. The dark chocolate pupils behind them didn't even bother to look up at his unexpected company. All he knew was that Keaton was in his hands and he wasn't getting out anytime soon. The girl and boy watching him could think all they wanted, there was no way Matt was letting go of this bird. "Keaton, you see what you made me do? Primo giorno e stiamo già in esecuzione in persone. Dio, non si poteva aspettare fino siamo arrivati ​​in dormitorio, eh? (Italian) No More Gummy Worms!!" Matt reminded, hissing to the squirming animal in his lock.

User Image User Image User Image User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
¢ σ м ρ α η у :Eichi, Chieri
ℓ σ ¢ α т ι σ η : Fields..ish. I think?
ι η ѕ ι g н т : First day..//nervous- Ahh, KEATON!!
α в σ υ т . м є : Male, Outfit: //Nerdd.
Italian / Portuguese / Japanese
5' 9 " / 138 lbs. / Freshie / 14

σ σ ¢ :
Posting without permission //sweatdrop.. ERRO!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

peachkuma's Wife

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░[☾ℌḯεґї ℳїкαᾔ ]░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
ℓσ¢αтιση: the fields User Image | 15 | ƒяєѕнмαη User Image | 5' 2" | 110ℓв User Image

User Image

That was REALLY surprising. Either this guy; whom she now remembered to be Eichi Tanaka was super weak, or her punch was actually pretty strong. Even so the guy looked like he was in so much pain. It was almost sad to see, until he started bending over and wheezing; panic was spread across her face. She lifted her hands slightly “Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry.” that probably was the most used line for sarcastic phrases, but she really was sorry. “I honestly did not think that would hurt you. ” She was about to smile reassuringly to him, until she watched him straighten himself up and flash her a smile. It wasn't a charming one, actually it was pretty scary. It reminded her of her parents smile, she stepped back a bit, as he mentioned something about having some candy. She tiled her head slightly, making an 'oh really?' look. She watched him reach into his pocket and pull something out. What she saw were some read squishy looking things...gummy bears? Wait. Why was it only red, and why did he easily take it out of his pocket. She stared at him for a while until his eyes had a bright glint, and she knew he was up to no good. She laughed fakely “U-UM! No I'm fine Eichi. I was just ki-" she was interrupted when she felt something get shoved into her mouth. “Eh. EH.EHHHH” She couldn't even talk because the gummy candies were stuff in her mouth.

She probably looked even more foolish then ever. She puffed up her cheeks, getting flustered as Eichi stepped back and laughed. Why was he laughing!? Rude! “I’m going to get my bat okay? Have fun finishing that. It’s been in my pocket for a while. Hehe.” He told her before turning around and jogging off to get his back. His whale laughter echoed throughout the field's air, and it probably killed some birds up in the trees around them. It even killed her, she stood there like a statue as the last words echoed in her head. -It’s been in my pocket for a while. It’s been in my pocket for a while. It’s been in my pocket for a while.... Flashbacks of him reaching into his pocket easily taking it out came in her head like an endless film. She placed her hand over her mouth and started looking around for somewhere to spit this out. Not till a couple mili-seconds later, she finally spotted a garbage can, she ran towards it and literally spit out the gross gummy bears from the white haired jerk. Cross out that cute part she thought about him from before. Now she remembered why she never bothered to try to contact or find out who he was two years ago. Anything she did, he'd throw back something at her in revenge. This made her even more sick as she leaned more towards the garbage. From afar she probably looked like she was throwing up for some reason, but she really was just leaning over it. Not that she cared about who say her, who knows what could of been in his pocket!

Extremely grossed out. She lifted her head up looking at the sky. “Mooo iiiii!! What was that for!?" She whined while disgustingly asked herself, shaking her small head with a big frown. She shoved her hands into her pocket, taking out a piece of minty gum, tossing it in her month and chewing at it roughly. “I should punch him again..." She let out a scowl, kicking the garbage can only resulting in hurting herself and jumping around on one foot in pain. After that fail, she looked over her shoulder and noticed him walking OH-so-casually towards her. Frustrated she walked towards him as well, so they could meet up. “Heeeey! Eichiii...that was not nice-" Her face was full of disbelief, having a gaping mouth as he casually just asked her about helping him practice. Her eyes looked at him, then turned to look back at the bat in his hand. She blinked a couple times, not even sure what to say to him. He stood there as if his mind had gone blank while cheerily smiling at her. Which took her a back. She couldn't find herself getting mad, but she still wanted him to at least explain to her WHY he did that. She simply was just getting revenge, but her grandma always did tell her getting revenge was unhealthy.

Puffing up her cheeks once more, she stared at the baseball in his hands. Recalling her last thought about asking him to help her with swinging to be better at Wii Sports; Baseball. She stared up at him for a long time again, knowing that probably made him comfortable. Slowly, She let out a sigh, rubbing her eyes “You're so weird Eichi! But whatever, 'I guess that's what I like about you.' hehe." She was obviously rehearsing a line from a cheesy romance novel and meant no harm, though...with that easily-to-blank-out brain of his...he probably wouldn't even notice. Smoothing out her skirt once more, she pointed at his baseball bat, grinning. “I'll help you practice, if you help me learn how to swing like you." She walked up a bit closer, to take a look at his bat. “Maybe I might get lucky and hit someone" She joked, placing her hands behind her back, gleaming an 'innocent' smile at him. She needed to get him back again, but not with a punch. Apparently he couldn't take that. Something related to food.

Her evil plot was ruined when she heard something, not to far from them coming closer. She looked over and noticed something or someone clumsily heading towards them. Or so- RUNNING TOWARDS THEM! “Ah! Eichi-! Watch out-" Too late. She saw his body and the predators body ram into another just before she could push him away. Thank god that wasn't her! Hearing a groan, two actually...She couldn't help but flinch at the sight. Her face went into panic mode as the short girl, literally was flailing her arms. “eek! Are you guys alright!?" She looked back and forth looking to see if anyone saw that before looking back at the two. She slowly squatted down near Eichi, clasping her hands together with a concerned look. “uwah!! That looked like that hurt. Looks like you fell on your a** again E-i-chi~,... Kidding! Should I get the nurse?" She really was concerned though, despite her almost trying to hide her snickering. That had to be luck! Just as she was thinking about getting back at him, this other guy just comes out from the heavens and does something for her. Lucky Lucky~

She took note to thank the other guy later. She made sure Eichi really was alright though, sucks to get hurt twice in a day. That was then she noticed the guy who bumped into them was now wrestling with a bird. Her face darkened a bit. 'What the hell' was written across her face for a moment, until he stopped wrestling with the bird and was now talking to it. The 'what the hell' look got even worse as she watched and listened. Something about gummy worms and some language she couldn't make out. The scene was sort of a mess but it was kinda cute. Only because the bird in his hand was adorable! Poor thing was running away from it's owner. Wonder why. The moment he was wrestling with the bird was super amusing though! Due to the size differences. She brought her hand to her mouth, and started laughing again. Though it wasn't that overly exaggerated laugh she did with Eichi when she making fun of him, it was more of a girly one consisting of giggles. “ehehehe..What was that? " She peaked over to the side, trying not to fall out of her squatting pose. Tilting her head at the sight of him and the bird as she place her chin on her knees. “That was soooome entrance of yours 'bird boy'! I hope you and the bird are okay?" She was just meeting more and more weirdos.

OOC:
Eichi and Matthew are cuties~ hehehee <333

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Goro Domo

angel_eyes200

4nier's Husbando

Romantic Sex Symbol

12,775 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx R Y A N User Image D U Q U O I Z User Image
✿ ▇▇▇▇ ✿

Message: --- Whatever, dude. I'll do what I want! emotion_omnomnom
btw, I'm right outside of there. Give me a minute to get my lazy a** up there.

It was true; Sam was quite the lazy guy. Ryan remembered when he wouldn't even grab the remote which rested on the table he outstretched his feet on. It was somewhat surprising that he didn't procrastinate on giving Ryan his keyboard, but perhaps the instrument was in his way resting in the car's back seat. He grimaced, thinking of what he could possibly need the back seat for this early in the school year; heck, the school year hadn't even really started!
Before he knew it, Sam was there. Ryan heard the murmur of his greeting towards Asher, who was still outside. Perhaps the boy hadn't heard him when he first yelled.
"Come on in, you guys!" Ryan shouted, somewhat annoyed. He didn't feel comfortable with the two of them talking alone, since he knew how Sam was. Ryan, being Sam's friend since early middle school, could predict how the latter would act. Sam was rather aggravating; he always tried to pick fights, or make someone angry or sad. If anything, he was a bully. But, since Ryan never gave in to the taunts, by freshman year Sam stopped trying to anger him and became a good friend. He still, however, bullied people he just met. Uneasy, Ryan got up from his bed and walked over to the door.
He looked down into Sam's arms at the keyboard. "Hey, thanks man!" Ryan snatched the instrument from the other boy's hands, quickly tucking it under his left arm and pushing Sam away with his right. "I'm sure you have plenty of things to do, being such a popular guy. That back seat is empty now, so go have some fun!"
"H-Hey!"
Sam stuttered, obviously surprised that Ryan knew what he was planning. "It's not what you think! We're in love!"

"I'm sure you are," Ryan smiled, still shoving him down the hall. "Just as you were with Tammy, and Mickie, and Lissy, and-"
At this point, Sam whipped himself around, angered and flustered. "Whatever! At least I can get a girl!"

"Who says I want one?" Ryan retorted, still smiling. Sam paused for a moment, the anger fading from his face into a dumbfounded look. He looked back at Asher, then to Ryan, a smile slowly creeping up his features. "Don't get the wrong idea," Ryan said sharply, making the smile on Sam's face grow larger. He turned towards the exit of the dorms, still grinning dumbly.
"I'll bug you about that later,"
He waved, looking back only to smirk and let out a small chuckle. Though Ryan was angry, he allowed his friend to leave without incident, sighing. I hope he didn't say anything mean or weird... Ryan thought, heading back to his room. He approached Asher, an apologetic look on his face.
"Please tell me he didn't say anything stupid to you," Ryan evaluated Asher's face and, not seeing anything too wrong with it, assumed that nothing had happened.

User Image
With: Asher
Where: Outside Of Room A4
OOC: I posted back on Page 7, and since I wasn't sure if you saw it I posted again ;u;

Mewkshake

Doting Fairy

User Image
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx........

__ Asher "Ash" Emerson
        xxxxxxxxxxxx e v e n . i f . i . c u r s e . w i t h . a l l . m y . b r e a t h . , . " . h o w . c r u e l . , . " o u r . f a t e . r e m a i n s . t h e . s a m e . .

Asher walked, slightly behind Ryan, over towards the single dorms. He felt a little nostalgic, as they approached the single dorms wing. He did enjoy his time here, and probably more than he would in a quad-dorm. He had never shared a room with someone else before, other than his sisters, but he was pretty sure he wouldn't have as much freedom as he did last year.

He looked to his right the entire time, as they reached the hallway of labeled doors. He paused a bit, when his eyes landed on the door to his old room, but he pretended like he was waiting for Ryan to finish up digging through his bag, probably to find his key. Asher's guess seemed to be correct, when the brunette pulled out a key, before he spotted the door to his room. The blonde followed behind quietly, walking over to the door, and waited as Ryan tried to get the door to open.

Noticing a figure in the distance, at the end of the hall, Asher stopped right outside of the room to try to see who it was. He squinted, stared, and even tried moving to a different spot, but he couldn't make out who it was. He heard a faint call from inside room A4, but he ignored it without being aware. By the time he had decided to go into the room, somebody with a keyboard in hand approached him with a greeting. "O-O-Oh—U-Uh… H-H-Hello…" He had quickly sputtered out a greeting in return, on the spur of the moment.

He silently sighed in relief, when Ryan shouted to tell the two to go in. Doing only what was asked, he went in the room after the stranger. He listened as the two conversed a little bit, and took a seat when Ryan pushed his, apparent, friend out. He could still hear their voices, but he tried hard not to eavesdrop on them. He smile when Ryan returned. He blinked, a little confused at his question, but ended up shaking his head. "U-Uh… No…?" He didn't quite understand what he meant by stupid, but that was the best answer he could come up with. "Your f-friend?" He laughed lightly. He had thought the two shared a nice relationship.

ooc: thanks for posting again ;w; and sorry, i didn't see the post like you had thought.
                                                      sorry for the late, late, LATE response! OTL
                                                      /repents in a corner

N I C K N A M E S: Ashe/Ash, Emmi, Ashley.
                                                      A G E: Sixteen
                                                      B I R T H D A Y: November 9th
                                                      G R A D E: Sophomore
                                                      S E X U A L I T Y: Homosexual
                                                      D O R M: CC2
                                                      E T H N I C I T I E S: Half French, half English
                                                      H E I G H T / W E I G H T: 5' 8" / 130lb
                                                      H A I R / E Y E . C O L O R: Blonde
                                                      C L A S S E S:
                                                      • Poetry
                                                      • Environmental Science
                                                      • World History
                                                      • Algebra 1
                                                      • Ceramics
                                                      • Photography

ああ どうして、君が?
                                                      ah, why are you?
                                                      どうして、僕が?
                                                      and, why am i "me"?
                                                      おおかみと赤ずきん、なんだ
                                                      why are we the wolf and little red-riding hood

Ultra Rainboww

4nier's Husbando

Romantic Sex Symbol

12,775 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx R Y A N User Image D U Q U O I Z User Image
✿ ▇▇▇▇ ✿

Ryan sighed, relieved to see the confusion on Asher's face. It was obvious he wasn't lying when he said no, and with that response Ryan decided not to kill Sam later for being rude.
"Well," Ryan scratched the back of his head, trying to find the words to describe his and Sam's relationship. "I guess you could say that. He used to help me hook up, though he's got a bad attitude and is usually a bully. I don't know how he got half the girls he's had." Ryan shook his head, shrugging. "But now, I don't join in his little activities. All in all, he's a nice guy. You just have to put up with his slight teasing," He smiled, remembering some of the revenge he had gotten when Sam was too rough on him. They used to do typical pranks on each other, and back then they had so much fun together. Ryan almost lost track of where he was, drowning in old memories of hilarious ventures and scolding parents. He took a moment to return to reality, and he sat down at the small table. He placed the keyboard carefully upon it, though he knew the object could withstand a drop from twenty feet. Ryan held the instrument dearly, and therefore treated it as if it were glass. "Oh!" A question suddenly rose to Ryan's tongue. He looked at the blonde as if he was going to say something, but he quickly returned his focus to the keyboard in front of him. He switched it on, staring at the buttons and knobs as if they were foreign. "I'll be honest: I don't remember how this thing works. But!" He placed a finger gingerly on one key. A piano's note rang through the room, slowly and quietly fading into the air. "It sounds like a piano to me." Ryan let out a small, gleeful giggle. He couldn't help it; piano made him extremely glad. The instrument had brought with it wonderful memories. Some were sad, sure, but the majority were of him and his mother playing together while his father was off doing work. His mind began to drift into the colder memories, so he quickly shut himself off from it, restoring the smile on his face. "Can you play? Piano, I mean. It's not exactly a piano, but we couldn't afford one and got a keyboard instead,"

User Image
Where: Room A4
OOC: I figured you weren't ignoring it on purpose emotion_bigheart I should have posted about it sooner ^^""

Mewkshake

Xillionno's Queen

Tipsy Kitten

User Image

What's the consequence if i leave? I'm alone. Cause' this is a waste land in my only retreat. Paralyze me, don't let me jump. Don't let me fall.

User Image

Location: Culinary club > dorm > soccer field Company: Anastasia > by myself again Thoughts: Some fresh air and a good work out Outfit: soccer stuff/work out clothes

User ImageUser Image
Mei realized that she had seemed to upset Anastasia when she said that there was no club today, but what was she suppose to do? Break rules, well, she could, but then it would be a little difficult to get the word out. She really didn't want her to feel down about it though. "You can always just wrap it up and put it in the fridge so it stay nice and moist?" She suggested to her, that way they could have them tomorrow, instead of today. It's not like any of these items went bad within a day anyways. She sighed, being in here and thinking like this made her happy. She picked up the plate that Anastasia had made for her, it was beautifully designed. In fact, she must have had something or just practiced a lot over the summer, because it was a huge improvement from last year too. The only thing it was missing was a sauce, but she wasn't serving something to a restaurant, but just a person. So it didn't need to be fancy, or to perfect. Just right and appealing. She would defiantly need to work out today if she was going to eat all of this. Which she would indeed would. Holding the plate, she walked over to the desk area. Where they kept documents, money in the safe, recipes and the computer. Placing the plate down, she sat down as well. Nibbling slowly on the cookies she logged onto the computer. Typing quickly with her nimble fingers she was looking up some easy to do recipes for the club tomorrow since there might be new comers by the freshman. And they wouldn't be able to know how to hand kneed or make a gnash right away. She was getting engrossed into her search when she heard some noise other than Anastasia's baking sounds. Turning her head over towards the door, she saw a girl with white hair and yellowish eyes standing there. She had just asked something.. what had she just asked?

✿"This is culinary club not the cafeteria.." The words came out before she could even process what she had even asked and before realizing it was a freshman. Mei turned back to the computer and printed out the easy recipes for carrot cake, double fudge brownies, pot pie, and some other entree. Logging out, she got up and took the printed items and stashed them into a pink folder. Just in case Fletchy would try to peek, she hid them in a place he wouldn't think to look. Smiling and wiping that from her mind, she came back to the girl in the room. Had she said this was closer to her dorm? Unless she lived outside the door building that wasn't possible. It just seemed fishy. Picking her, now empty plate of sweets, she brought it over to sink and rinsed it. "I can't come to comprehend how your dorm was closer to here. But if Anastasia wants you to have some of her sweets, you may. Which leaves me with this," She looked over to Anastasia, "I'm going to go, so i will trust you to clean up and lock this place back up." She did trust her, so she walked over to the door and also let out, "Also, one more thing, everything was superb, defiantly keep up the awesome work." Then she left. She wondered if she could have worded it any better, but she could find out later. It was time for her to work out now. Since she couldn't let sweets stay in to long to create any kind of fat that could potentially surround her heart. Or just make her fat. Walking back down the maze of the hall ways in the culinary room, she thought what she might do to work out. Running or soccer? The playing field was probably muddy... but that's what made it fun. Slipping and sliding. It was decided. Maybe Ryan or Naji were practicing.. Though she didn't really know them, she knew them on the field though. Played once or twice with them. Though, she was interested in Naji though. That was only because he was like an adopted son to the boss who ran an international gang. Which she was in the French one for awhile and then decided staying away from people was far to much for her to bare. She just wondered what kind of person he was.

Getting to her locker she changed out of her apron and shoes and into her heels. She was about to grab her umbrella when she noticed something on the top of the shelf. It was shinny, so she hopped up and grabbed it. Taking a look at it, it was her medical bracelet. Well this is where it went after freshman year. She couldn't remember where she had left it that one day, but here it was. She slipped it back on, the coolness of the metal chilled her skin. Seeing the front of it, just reminded her how sick she could become if she didn't take care of herself. These things were just weird though. It stated your name, your condition, your address, and number. Then when you flip it, it states you condition again and then the number to call when she had an 'attack'. Then that you should call the 911, or what ever it maybe for the area right away in case of emergency. She hated this thing for a while, another reason for kids to make fun of her, then she started using it to pity teachers, it was like a cancer perk. But people with cancer got better treatment. She knew, she had some friends with cancer, but that never lasted as a long friendship. Mei sighed, "Lets not get depressing right now.." She softly said, her lips dragged on the w sound. She sometimes wondered how she could be fluent in three languages when she didn't have an accent, or well a different accent. Like Fletchy or Anastasia there accents defiantly showed who they were, but she didn't really have one. She shrugged, grabbing her umbrella which she didn't even need, because it wasn't raining outside anymore, she left the building. Which smelt so good.

Mei got out her phone as she walked to the dorms again to change into different clothes, she typed in 'mama' and the contact came up. Pressing call she held the phone up to her ear, and listen to the ring. She must have walked for 5 minutes before the phone gave the voice mail. She made a strange face, this never happen to her, her mom was always so worried about her that when ever she called she picked up. It was also the same that she called like every hour to see how she was doing, which her mom wasn't doing. This was way to odd, she hoped that they were all right after the beep Mei just left her a voice mail. "Salut Maman. C'est moi. C'est bizarre que vous ne décrochez votre téléphone, c'est tout ce que ça va? Eh bien j'ai appelé pour vous dire que je vais bien et que je vais aller travailler en ce moment. Ma chambre est tout ramassé à peu près. Donc, je pense que je ne vais pas avoir des ennuis cette année. Donc, je ne pense pas que vous avez vraiment besoin de s'inquiéter. Je t'aime maman, et j'aime papa aussi. Au revoir."(Hi Mom. It's me. It's weird that you didn't pick up your phone, is everything alright? Well i called to let you know that i'm doing fine and that i'm going to go work out right now. My room is all picked up pretty much. So i think i won't get in trouble this year. So, i don't think you really need to worry. I love you mom, and i love dad too. Goodbye.) Pressing end on the phone she was close to the dorms already. It must have taken her longer then she thought. Unless she was walking quickly. Which probably wasn't the case, she got out her dorm key as she put her phone away. She wanted to quickly get in and change grab a soccer ball and then get out and play for a bit. Since today was slow. Getting into the warm building, she entered on the quad dorm side. Not to much activity there, she wondered where they all were, this was like where all the parties happen, because the dorms were so much bigger. She figured all the room mates would be meeting up and having talks about whats what and who's is whats. Guess no. She passed some open doors and people walking in the hall ways, nothing to exciting so she looked down at the ground again as she walked. Realizing, her wet foot prints from earlier were still there. That's cute. She made it to her dorm and entered, closing the door behind her, she took off her heels and put them in place, and then walked to her bedroom.

In her room, she pulled out a pair of black roughed up gym shorts, which were down to her knees but they fit, then she grabbed a baseball tee which was just black and white and changed into them. Putting on a sports bra and knee high socks on with it as well. Looking in her closet, she found her purple and black soccer ball and brought that out as well. In the 'living room' part of her dorm she searched though her bags till she found her clear(see-though) sports bag and she went back into her room to grab a pink sweater and a clean dry towel. Making her way into the kitchen Mei shifted though her new placed cups and plates to find her blue water bottle and filled it up with ice cold water and put that in the bag as well. She grabbed her keys and iphone and put them in the bag as well. Walking over to her show wall, she stopped at the sneakers part. On the bottom of the 4 shelf were he cleats. She had 4 pairs of them. Looking at the different designs she grabbed her lime green, black and purple ones. Only because they were the dirtiest. Opening her dorm door again, she closed it, and walked to the door furthest from her. She knew that once you left that door, there was the field. Walking down the hall, ball in hand, and cleats in hand, bag on her back, she was getting excited. She hadn't played in a while so she would be a bit rusty, but she could still kick half of the guys butts on the soccer team if she had a heart to keep up with her busy body. Passing some different open dorms, she tried not to peek in and be nosy. Making it to the other door by the double dorms, she put her cleats on and headed out the door to play some kick'in soccer.

User Image

O.O.C: Finally. omg.

l m i m i - c h a n l

D1ary_of_the_Vampz

Doting Fairy

User Image
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx........

__ Asher "Ash" Emerson
        xxxxxxxxxxxx e v e n . i f . i . c u r s e . w i t h . a l l . m y . b r e a t h . , . " . h o w . c r u e l . , . " o u r . f a t e . r e m a i n s . t h e . s a m e . .

Asher nodded to Ryan's explanation, almost wanting to cringe at the word bully. But, he just let out a nervous chuckle. "S-Slight teasing...?" He must have done more than a little teasing here and there, if he was defined as a bully. Had he done things like pushing someone down the stairs, or locking someone in a bathroom stall? Asher shivered, pushing aside all the thoughts he had. His eyes rested on the keyboard Ryan held, and soon sat down on the table with care.

The blonde turned his body, his eyes wide open and meeting with another pair, when he heard the abrupt oh. He was expecting something to follow after, but the other just turned back to the keyboard on the table. Asher looked at the keyboard, after awkwardly staring at Ryan even after the other had turned his attention away from the blonde. Hearing the chime of a piano note, he felt a refreshed feeling rush through him. He was about to ask whether the other knew how to play the instrument before them, but his question was answered before. He smiled, wanting to touch the neatly lined up black and white keys. But, he refrained.

He grew fond of the piano when he first overheard one of his sisters playing it in her room, when he was just a small child. He asked her for a simple lesson, which she had agreed to. It was a simple song that she had taught him, but he was satisfied, knowing that he'll be able to run around and tell people he knew how to play a song on the piano.

He smiled and shook his head at Ryan's question, but he had his fingers laid out on the keyboard. "I can't p-play, but I do know o-o-one s-song…" He said, almost in a whisper, before playing out the song that he said he knew. As he pushed down the white keys, he could've sworn he heard his sister say the notes out loud in his head for a second.

C, C, G, G, A, A, G… F, F, E, E, D, D, C…

ooc: it's twinkle, twinkle little star x-x

N I C K N A M E S: Ashe/Ash, Emmi, Ashley.
                                                      A G E: Sixteen
                                                      B I R T H D A Y: November 9th
                                                      G R A D E: Sophomore
                                                      S E X U A L I T Y: Homosexual
                                                      D O R M: CC2
                                                      E T H N I C I T I E S: Half French, half English
                                                      H E I G H T / W E I G H T: 5' 8" / 130lb
                                                      H A I R / E Y E . C O L O R: Blonde
                                                      C L A S S E S:
                                                      • Poetry
                                                      • Environmental Science
                                                      • World History
                                                      • Algebra 1
                                                      • Ceramics
                                                      • Photography

ああ どうして、君が?
                                                      ah, why are you?
                                                      どうして、僕が?
                                                      and, why am i "me"?
                                                      おおかみと赤ずきん、なんだ
                                                      why are we the wolf and little red-riding hood

Ultra Rainboww

4nier's Husbando

Romantic Sex Symbol

12,775 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
✿ ▇▇▇▇ ✿

Ryan watched Asher's delicate fingers dance across the colorless keys, and he felt nostalgia instantly rush through him. The song Asher had played was one that he kept in his heart fondly; it was one of the first songs anyone learned on piano, and Ryan was no exception. He found himself swimming in memories again, the light melody echoing through his soul as if it were ripples on open water. Once Asher finished playing, Ryan allowed a large smile to creep over his features when he looked at the blonde.
"That was great," Ryan spoke sincerely. "You'd be surprised how many people can't manage any song. Sam, for example. I tried to teach him, but even after two weeks he had no idea what he was doing!" Ryan let out a small laugh. It was completely true; the lazy boy decided to learn piano for a girlfriend, but he couldn't handle all of the different keys and notes. Ryan made a move for the keyboard, checking to see if Asher was done with it. When he confirmed it true, Ryan pulled the keyboard over to his seat so he could play. He took a moment to crack his fingers comically, much like he'd seen on cartoons, and placed them gingerly on the keyboard.
"I can really only remember a few pieces my mom taught me," Ryan closed one eye and tilted his head in thought. The laughable look upon his face apparently helped, for he soon spoke again. "Oh! I got it," He attempted to play a song his mother had shown him, and while a keyboard didn't sound the same and he was out of practice, Ryan made few mistakes. He closed his eyes while he played a few times, looking over the music sheets resting on the insides of his eyelids, and the boy swayed occasionally when he reached for further notes. Once he finished, he turned to Asher with a grin. "I'm a little rusty, but hopefully I'll get better while I'm here," He looked to the keys again, nostalgia written on his face.

User Image
Where: Room A4
OOC: I love playing Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star. It's pretty much all I remember from my piano lessons X3

Mewkshake

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces