Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ramona-Kitt 325
she got out and changed into her regular clothes/
"Hey, you done?"Jaeden asked"so am I."He shoved the stuff into his backpack and jumped down"Well, I got what I wanted."He said, pulling out the necklace.

Aged Businesswoman

5,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
"i have a hypothetical question for you" she said as she layed down near him.

"if you liked someone that was already your friend but you had no idea how they felt about you, what would you do?"
Ramona-Kitt 325

"if you liked someone that was already your friend but you had no idea how they felt about you, what would you do?"
"Hm..I dunno, I guess it really depends on who the person is, y'know, if they're a good firned or a bad firend, y'know, basic stuff."

Aged Businesswoman

5,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
Alter Echoes
Ramona-Kitt 325

"Hm..I dunno, I guess it really depends on who the person is, y'know, if they're a good firned or a bad firend, y'know, basic stuff."
"i mean like, would you tell them, if they were a good friend, or would you wait to find out?"
Ramona-Kitt 325
Alter Echoes
Ramona-Kitt 325

"i mean like, would you tell them, if they were a good friend, or would you wait to find out?"
"Well, I don't know, I've never been through that sort of thing.."

Aged Businesswoman

5,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
Alter Echoes
Ramona-Kitt 325
Alter Echoes
Ramona-Kitt 325

oh. but I-I.... I need to tell you"
Ramona-Kitt 325
Alter Echoes
Ramona-Kitt 325
Alter Echoes
Ramona-Kitt 325

"Tell me what?"Jaeden asked, tilting his head.

Aged Businesswoman

5,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
Alter Echoes
Ramona-Kitt 325
Alter Echoes
Ramona-Kitt 325
Alter Echoes
Ramona-Kitt 325

"I'm in that situation, and..y-you are the f-friend." she blushed and looked down
Ramona-Kitt 325
Alter Echoes
Ramona-Kitt 325
Alter Echoes
Ramona-Kitt 325
Alter Echoes
Ramona-Kitt 325

I'm in that situation, and..y-you are the f-friend." she blushed and looked down
Jaeden froze dead in his spot, had he heard what he just thought he heard, she was in love..with him? No, no, no, this couldn't be happening."Er...well..that was..um..suprising.."He said. God, no, no, this wan't really happening, was it? He sighed, shaking his head.

Aged Businesswoman

5,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
"I-I knew it. you didnt like me back. i should've just held it in." she said, still looking down
Ramona-Kitt 325
"I-I knew it. you didnt like me back. i should've just held it in." she said, still looking down
"No, no, it's not that!"Jaeden said"It's just, I wasn't really expecting this.."

Aged Businesswoman

5,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
Alter Echoes
Ramona-Kitt 325
"No, no, it's not that!"Jaeden said"It's just, I wasn't really expecting this.."
she lifted up her head , wiping a tear from her eye.

"so, you do like me back?"
Ramona-Kitt 325
Alter Echoes
Ramona-Kitt 325

"Well, I'm not really sure.."Jaeden said"I mean, I like you as a friend, your great, but, it's just..I dunno.."

Aged Businesswoman

5,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
Alter Echoes
Ramona-Kitt 325
Alter Echoes
Ramona-Kitt 325

"Well, I'm not really sure.."Jaeden said"I mean, I like you as a friend, your great, but, it's just..I dunno.."
"oh." she looked down again
Ramona-Kitt 325
Alter Echoes
Ramona-Kitt 325
Alter Echoes
Ramona-Kitt 325

"oh." she looked down again
"Don't worr.y.."Jaeden said, putting his arm around her"I'm sure there'll be other guys, I'm just not the one, I guess."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff