Welcome to Gaia! ::

Introduction:-
The semone academy is where young men and women train their abilitys to new levels.
-----------------------------------------------------
Description of Semone Academy:-
There is only three buildings, the girls dorm is located up the forest path. Boys dorm down near the lake and the main building on the field.
Rules:-
1. No Cybering, take it to pm.
2. No Godmoding, if you have the power of fire for example.. you wont just be immune to cold or water magic.
3. Please PM me your charcter information before you start posting here.
Charcters:-
Please PM me your charcter information, like what is shown below. when you post do not include the text in the () it just makes it more confusing, its there for refrence.
Account Name-
Name-
Age-
Gender-
Power/Ability- ( Describe your power a bit, and remeber to add a disadvantige too.)
Favorite Weapon- ( Please dont put guns down, this is like a dojo )
Hopefully you pm me soon!

Due to the filling up of the students list, no more pms will be accepted!
Sorry folks, just have to keep it to a limit.
The Students of Semone Academy:-
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Account Name- Skyrim_Dragon_01
Name- Kyu Storm
Age- 14
Gender- Male
Power/Ability- Power to call storms, there strength depends on how rested he is. The down effect is it greatly depletes his melee fighting skills.
Favorite Weapon- Rapier
Account Name- Ramona-Kitt 325
Name- Ramona
Age- 13
Gender- female
Power/Ability- as a young child she was trained in the light and dark arts. with such training, she is powerful for a young age, but her strong aura makes it easier for enimies to sense her
Favorite Weapon- she has twin katanas that stay at her sides
Account Name- Nuoriele
Name- Jamie
Age- 16
Gender- Female
Power/Ability- Telekinese. I'm able to move objects with my mind. The problem though is that I can't controll it.
Favorite Weapon- N/A at the moment
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Account Name- Ariel16
Name- Ariel
Age- 16
Gender-female
Power/Ability- can control wind and shadows. markmanship
Weakness- rain and water ,light and electricity, and sword fighting
Favorite Weapon- bow and arrows (throwing stars)
Account Name-Alter echoes
Name- Jaeden
Age- 14
Gender- Male
Power/Ability- Shifter, he likes changing into various animals, and his favorites were fox, wolf, and black cat, he could also change into an anthro and half and half. His only disadvantage is he is afraid of hights, and can't swim that well.
Favorite Weapon-Twin Daggers, Jutsu, and Kunai knives.
Account Name- THE DARK LORD DUAL ADDICT
Name- Coreen Hipae
Age- looks 18 but is really over 3000
Gender- male
about - his physical body is only 18, but he has lived for over 3000 years, he used a form of cyrogenic sleep. he has druid powers but they a finite, some are stronger than other, and can be used more often.
look - his appearence looks like my avi, he is 7 feet tall, he has mismatched eyes, right is a glowing blood red, and the other is an ice blue.
race - Druid
Power/Ability- He has telepathis abilties, Druid Fire, Transformation into Dragon, he is hurt very badly by elemental attacks.
Favorite Weapon- Sword with Icy Blue with Tend of Red
Account Name- Justinia
Name-Cimorene
Age- 628(appears 22)
Gender- Female
Power/Ability- Darkness spells,moon spells,ocassionaly light spells.Casting light spells drains her power.
Favorite Weapon- Either a blackened staff in style of a dragons tail,or her daggers..((like rikkus from FFX2 biggrin ))

Aged Businesswoman

5,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
ramona saw the fron of the school, held her katana's close, sighed and walked in the school
* Kyu is walking down the path to the boys dorm, he watchs the bushes around him knowing anything could jump out at him *
* Kyu arrives at the boys dorm, he looks at it with awe at how well it had been built *

Aged Businesswoman

5,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
she sat at the fron waiting for her friend that she was fond of, he applied to the school also.

"Jaeden where are you?" she said to herself
Jaeden walked around the campus, he was currently in his half cat form, his ears twitched as he yawned. He put his hands behind his head, he was as bored as heck, and it sucked.

Aged Businesswoman

5,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
Her eyes brightened up. her friend was finnaly there

"Jaeden!"
::Jamie stood just in front of the school. Over her back was her duffle bag, which is where she held all her belongings. She lightly tugged on the strap of the bag as her dark yellow eyes gazed at the school::

So...

::She spoke with a sigh, her voice with a slight monotone::

This is the school everyone's been talking about

::She began to walk up the path twords the woman's dorm, checking out the scenary on her way up::
Ramona-Kitt 325

"Jaeden!"
"Oh, hey Ramona!"Jaeden said, "Didn't see ya there, so whats up?"He smiled'Well, at least there was one person here I know.'
* Kyu is bored and begins to sharpen his rapier with a stone *
(( damm.. i need to go, you guys can continue the thread without me... currently kyu is just sleeping heh. bye guys ))

Aged Businesswoman

5,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
Alter Echoes
Ramona-Kitt 325

"Jaeden!"
"Oh, hey Ramona!"Jaeden said, "Didn't see ya there, so whats up?"He smiled'Well, at least there was one person here I know.'
she ran up to him and hugged him.
"oh, wait i'm sorry, i'm embarrasing myself." she blushed. "I dont see anyone who works here so i really dont know what i am supposed to do on the first day
Jaeden laughed"It's okay, so, this place is nice, huh?"He said, continuing to look around."Yeah, I haven't either, we'll see someone soon though, right, but until then, whaddya wanna do?"He asked, his tail flicking back and forth.

Aged Businesswoman

5,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
Alter Echoes
Jaeden laughed"It's okay, so, this place is nice, huh?"He said, continuing to look around."Yeah, I haven't either, we'll see someone soon though, right, but until then, whaddya wanna do?"He asked, his tail flicking back and forth.
"do you want to walk around campus. like the lake and the forest. It looks Really pretty"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff